Berg v. Obama|FCA - Act II - Appeal to D.C. Cir.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 am

New Docket Entry...

07/14/2010 [link]Open Document,[/link] PETITION filed [1255291] by Appellant Philip J. Berg, Esquire for rehearing en banc. [Service Date: 07/14/2010 by email] Pages: 11-15. [09-5362]Still pushing the "conflict of interest" theory regarding Holder and Holder's office representing President Obama. :roll:11 pages of the obvious -- without a really good argument or case law: Because the fraud appointed Holder, there is a conflict of interest. Holder is beholden to the fraud. Over and over again.

It didn't work the first time, but maybe by repeating it the court will get it this time. After all, there are new cloud formations in the sky today.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 am

Alex Jones show, July 29th. yada, yada, yada. Just trying to stay in the game, I guess.

He talks about his appeal toward the end of the first video.

TheAlexJonesChannel | July 29, 2010

Alex also talks with Phil Berg, an activist attorney who brought a RICO lawsuit charging president George W. Bush and 154 others with complicity in the 9/11 attacks and filed a complaint in federal district court in 2008 alleging that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya, and thus not legally qualified to serve as president.

In this one, he says his Birfer March is gonna be rescheduled. Probably in October. Alex asked why it is being rescheduled, and Phil explains that several groups wanted to join in and he wanted to do it right. Phil is only on for about 5 minutes in this one:

Phil, I believe in Karma. You're in trouble.

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

It's not yet on the docket, but Berg has [link]announced,http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1050[/link] that he's filed a petition for rehearing en banc, noting ...

... En Banc is a French word that means “the full Court”. When a Petition for a Rehearing En Banc is filed, the party filing the Petition is asking for the Full Court to rehear the matter complained of on Appeal.

Berg said, “If a Conflict-of-Interest does not exist in this case, Berg as Relator vs. Obama, then the words ‘Conflict-of-Interest’ must be removed from the Code of Federal Regulations and from all legal and other dictionaries.”::hiccup:: =)) :::choke::: #-o ::::gasp:::: =))

Berg concluded, “If we are denied a rehearing En Banc, then I will take this Case to the U.S. Supreme Court as the issues presented are far too important not to address.”

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

by Tes » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:04 pmIt's not yet on the docket, but Berg has announced that he's filed a petition for rehearing en banc, noting ...Actually, Berg did file a Motion for Hearing en banc on 7/14. 07/14/2010 Open Document PETITION filed [1255291] by Appellant Philip J. Berg, Esquire for rehearing en banc. [Service Date: 07/14/2010 by email] Pages: 11-15. [09-5362] It was posted here on PJ on 7/15. http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 155700It's sometimes difficult to keep up with the idiots. Berg does make it sound as if he "just" filed this monstrosity. I'm certain that's so his idiot followers don't know it's been sitting there for over a month already, and combined with the big news that he's crashing the Beck/Palin shindig he believes will up the PayPal contributions as it looks as if he's "doing" something. :P Sekrit Stuffs!
margs? second bottle of vino? :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 am

by Tes » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:04 pmIt's not yet on the docket, but Berg has announced that he's filed a petition for rehearing en banc, noting ...Actually, Berg did file a Motion for Hearing en banc on 7/14. *** It was posted here on PJ on 7/15.***Sekrit Stuffs!
margs? second bottle of vino? :lol:
oopsWell, now, maybe, but I can't use that excuse for when I actually made the post. So ... maybe too many undocumented vacations such that I've missed too many sections of too many threads. SORRY!! And thanks for correcting my error! :-*

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 am

oopsWell, now, maybe, but I can't use that excuse for when I actually made the post. So ... maybe too many undocumented vacations such that I've missed too many sections of too many threads. SORRY!!:-*That's one of the things I lurves about PJers. Like all humans, we make mistakes. When those are pointed out, we simply say oh, my bad, sorry, and move on.PJers ROCK!!!Sekrit Stuffs!
especially you. :hug:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Berg plays the race card in explaining why Attorney General Eric Holder wouldn’t have any of Berg’s conspiracy theories:

The Policy of United States Attorney General Eric Holder not to prosecute “blacks” in voting rights cases should be no surprise as A.G. Holder has refused to prosecute Barack Hussein Obama in the False Claims Act [Qui Tam] case of Berg as Relator vs. Obama.Hmmm. I thought Berg was a life-long member of the NAACP.[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2010/08/phil-berg-asks-for-rehearing-in-false-claims-act-case/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/08/ ... -act-case/

LM K

Post by LM K » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Lets not forget that Berg's friend of 10 years, Linda Starr Belcher, has dated and lived with a white supremacist for years.Do I believe that Berg is a flaming racist? No. But I do think he has racist tenancies that have intensified and that they are leaking out now that he sees that racism is ok amongst the birfers. With Orly getting all the attention, Berg doesn't have to be as careful about how he presents his birferism.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Lets not forget that Berg's friend of 10 years, Linda Starr Belcher, has dated and lived with a white supremacist for years.Do I believe that Berg is a flaming racist? No. But I do think he has racist tenancies that have intensified and that they are leaking out now that he sees that racism is ok amongst the birfers. With Orly getting all the attention, Berg doesn't have to be as careful about how he presents his birferism.One of the first interviews he gave was on a neo-Confederate internet radio show, the "Pastor Butch Paugh" show. With links to [link]"Call to Decision",http://www.calltodecision.com/[/link], which is full of Confederate Flags and documents about the CSA. Not to mention Paugh himself [link]appearing in some anti-semitic rants,http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/whosafraidofADL.html[/link]And Berg never did much to discourage the open racism at the original ObamaCrimes either.He might not think of himself as a racist, but it's been obvious for a while he's quite willing to plant a big ol' sloppy wet one on racists and anti-semites if they hate Obama too.

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 pm

From Doc:

Phil Berg anticipates Obama quitting soon

by Dr. Conspiracy on 12. Aug, 2010 in Philip Berg

In an email to supporters, and on his web site, crusading birther attorney Philip J. Berg says that Michelle Obama

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 pm

And Phil Berg knows because . . .

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:50 pm

And Phil Berg knows because . . .Tim Turner tolded him.^Xo2TnjG

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 pm

And Phil Berg knows because . . .Tim Turner tolded him.^Xo2TnjGSekrit Stuffs!
:hug: OMG THE SEKRIT KEY. THE NEWS IS OUT!!!

realist

Post by realist » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:18 pm

VICTORY!!! for Berg :P

New Docket Entry...

09/20/2010 [link]Open Document,[/link] PER CURIAM ORDER, En Banc, filed [1266812] denying petition for rehearing en banc [1255291-2] Before Judges: Sentelle, Ginsburg, Henderson, Rogers, Tatel, Garland, Brown, Griffith and Kavanaugh. [09-5362]Now on to SCOTUS. ;;)

link shortly

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 pm

VICTORY!!! for Berg :P

New Docket Entry...

09/20/2010 [link]Open Document,[/link] PER CURIAM ORDER, En Banc, filed [1266812] denying petition for rehearing en banc [1255291-2] Before Judges: Sentelle, Ginsburg, Henderson, Rogers, Tatel, Garland, Brown, Griffith and Kavanaugh. [09-5362]Now on to SCOTUS. ;;)

link shortly0-9

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Phil who? Wasn't he a birfer or something?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:25 am

Phil who? Wasn't he birfer or something?Birfer, trufer and failure.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Berg [link]did a release,http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1416[/link] at his site stating his plans to appeal to the Supreme Court."Obamacrimes will be appealing the decision of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia in our False Claims Act [Qui Tam] case where I, as Relator, have sued Obama claiming that Obama is not ‘natural born’, not ‘naturalized, but Obama is an ‘illegal alien’ and therefore, his salary and benefits from being a U.S. Senator from Illinois must be returned to the U.S. Treasury, an amount in excess of One Million [$1,000,000] Dollars.Obamacrimes.com will also be putting pressure on the Republicans as they take control in the U.S. House for Hearings to verify if Obama is ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President of the United States. Keep watching our website, obamacrimes.com, for further details.”Berg concluded, “The crucial issues regarding Obama, the ‘IMPOSTER’, continue to grow. However, the most important issue is Obama not being ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President: 1) not being ‘natural born’, being born in Mombasa, Kenya; and 2) even more important the fact that Obama was ‘adopted’ or legally ‘acknowledged’ by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, and his school record in Indonesia indicates the ‘Imposter’s’ name is ‘Barry Soetoro’, his nationality being ‘Indonesia’ and his religion being ‘Islam’. Obama, the Imposter’s legal name is ‘Barry Soetoro’. If Obama/Soetoro has not legally changed his name, his legal name is Barry Soetoro! Yes, one can use an alias, but not for fraudulent purposes; and Obama/Soetoro is. Obama must be stopped ! Obama’s agenda must be stopped !”I'm going to hazard a guess and suggest the decision from the Supreme Court will be one Berg is very familiar with."No"

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Berg [link]did a release,http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1416[/link] at his site stating his plans to appeal to the Supreme Court. ***.... where I, as Relator, have sued Obama claiming that Obama is not ‘natural born’, not ‘naturalized, but Obama is .......However, the most important issue is Obama not being ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President: 1) not being ‘natural born’....Looks like their auto-format to bold/underline every "not" is on the blink ...

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Berg [link]did a release,http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1416[/link] at his site stating his plans to appeal to the Supreme Court.He better hurry. According to RC's [link]Birther Events Calendar,https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?s ... ssionid=OK[/link] he has only 17 days left to file.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Return to “Phil Berg”