trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol:
Alex Jones on Trump recommending vaccines: “Maybe Trump’s actually a dumbass”
Jones to Trump: “At least you’re going to get some good Republicans elected, and we like you. But, my God, maybe you’re not that bright.”

WRITTEN BY MEDIA MATTERS STAFF
PUBLISHED 08/23/21 11:35 AM EDT

Video file
CitationFrom the August 22, 2021, edition of Infowars' The Alex Jones Show

ALEX JONES (HOST): CNN snaps their fingers. [CNN President] Jeff Zucker snaps his fingers, and Trump clicks his heels and hops up there at attention and says, “How high do you want me to jump, boss?” Here’s Trump in Alabama yesterday.

[CLIP BEGINS]

DONALD TRUMP (FORMER U.S. PRESIDENT): I believe totally in your freedoms, I do. You got to do what you have to do. But I recommend take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines. But you got --

[BOOS]

TRUMP: Now, that’s OK. That’s all right. You got your freedoms. But I happen to take the vaccine. If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know. OK? I’ll call up Alabama and say, “Hey, you know what?” But it is working.

[CLIP ENDS]

JONES: BS. Trump: That’s a lie, you’re not stupid. Just two weeks ago they said it was 65%, then 40%, saw a number put out about Pfizer shots, 30-something percent. Because they just want to tell you it doesn’t work so you run and get the new damn shot. And then they’ll tell you in six months that one doesn't work. It’s called rope-a-dope.

Shame on you, Trump. Seriously. Hey, if you don’t have the good sense to save yourself and your political career, that’s OK. At least you’re going to get some good Republicans elected, and we like you. But, my God, maybe you’re not that bright. Maybe Trump’s actually a dumbass.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronaviru ... ly-dumbass
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gotta keep them frogs gay somehow.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:18 pm :lol:
Alex Jones on Trump recommending vaccines: “Maybe Trump’s actually a dumbass”
Jones to Trump: “At least you’re going to get some good Republicans elected, and we like you. But, my God, maybe you’re not that bright.”

WRITTEN BY MEDIA MATTERS STAFF
PUBLISHED 08/23/21 11:35 AM EDT

Video file
CitationFrom the August 22, 2021, edition of Infowars' The Alex Jones Show

ALEX JONES (HOST): CNN snaps their fingers. [CNN President] Jeff Zucker snaps his fingers, and Trump clicks his heels and hops up there at attention and says, “How high do you want me to jump, boss?” Here’s Trump in Alabama yesterday.

[CLIP BEGINS]

DONALD TRUMP (FORMER U.S. PRESIDENT): I believe totally in your freedoms, I do. You got to do what you have to do. But I recommend take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines. But you got --

[BOOS]

TRUMP: Now, that’s OK. That’s all right. You got your freedoms. But I happen to take the vaccine. If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know. OK? I’ll call up Alabama and say, “Hey, you know what?” But it is working.

[CLIP ENDS]

JONES: BS. Trump: That’s a lie, you’re not stupid. Just two weeks ago they said it was 65%, then 40%, saw a number put out about Pfizer shots, 30-something percent. Because they just want to tell you it doesn’t work so you run and get the new damn shot. And then they’ll tell you in six months that one doesn't work. It’s called rope-a-dope.

Shame on you, Trump. Seriously. Hey, if you don’t have the good sense to save yourself and your political career, that’s OK. At least you’re going to get some good Republicans elected, and we like you. But, my God, maybe you’re not that bright. Maybe Trump’s actually a dumbass.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronaviru ... ly-dumbass
What does he mean, maybe?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Seeing as Alex Jones is also a dumbass, I choose to respect his opinion on this matter.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
rajah

Post by rajah »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alex-jon ... ee0cb09433
In March, leaked video from a 2019 documentary showed him ranting about how he was “so sick of fucking Donald Trump” and saying that he wished he’d never met him.
Well stop doing it then!
Regards .............Dick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Also, he would like to suck those griftobucks away from fatso.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:thumbsup: look who's back from downunder :!:

:bighug:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

rajah wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:40 pm https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alex-jon ... ee0cb09433
In March, leaked video from a 2019 documentary showed him ranting about how he was “so sick of fucking Donald Trump” and saying that he wished he’d never met him.
Well stop doing it then!
Regards .............Dick
:wave: :dance:
101010 :towel:
rajah

Post by rajah »

Kendra wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:22 pm https:// mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1429166332977762309
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski
Woman in line at the Trump rally today says she is hoping that he is about to reveal that he is still the president and “never left ... He’s the 19th president of the Republic ... It’s going to happen soon, because God is in this, and God wins!”

9:39 PM · Aug 21, 2021

It's a pity that he wasn't the 19th president because he would be long gone by now.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kayleigh McEnany: 'You didn’t see crisis after crisis' under Trump despite two impeachments and COVID-19
Brad Reed
August 24, 2021

Former Trump White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany told Fox News on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump's tenure in office was practically crisis free.

While talking with host Jesse Watters, McEnany pointed to the current evacuation in Afghanistan as proof that Biden wasn't up to running the country, and she predicted three more years of crises to come.

"When President Trump was president, you didn't see crisis after crisis," she said. "You just didn't see it!"

In fact, Trump's administration was plagued by unprecedented executive branch turnover that saw him burn through six different national security advisers in just four years; a botched response to the novel coronavirus pandemic in which Trump suggested the virus could be treated by injecting disinfectant; and two separate impeachments, one for trying to extort the Ukrainian government into investigating Joe Biden and another for inciting a deadly riot at the United States Capitol building.

https://www.rawstory.com/kayleigh-mcenany-2654780391/
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Those don't count, Republicans were in charge.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:43 pm
Kayleigh McEnany: 'You didn’t see crisis after crisis' under Trump despite two impeachments and COVID-19
Brad Reed
August 24, 2021

:snippity:

https://www.rawstory.com/kayleigh-mcenany-2654780391/

It was one of those events, when all the irony meters exploded at once.

It was visible from the surface of Mars.

Harvard effen Law, kids. Harvard Law.

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Getting lots of retweets. :lol:
Attachments
1B09F2D6-6EC2-4B19-94C2-B6AAFAB42F5F.jpeg
1B09F2D6-6EC2-4B19-94C2-B6AAFAB42F5F.jpeg (68.41 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

poplove wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:03 pm Getting lots of retweets. :lol:
Link?
much ado

Post by much ado »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:02 pm
Link?
I searched. Can't find anything. I suspect it's a fake CNN news report.
Lani

Post by Lani »

I found the original photo that was used for the fake CNN photo.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/19/politics ... index.html

trump-757-super-169.jpg
trump-757-super-169.jpg (80.93 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Its not currently capable of flying and making it so is gonna cost upwards of a million dollars. One of the engines is missing or out of time IIRC.

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:02 pm
Link?
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Even tho he can’t move the plane, he has to pay to park it there, no?
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:26 pm Even tho he can’t move the plane, he has to pay to park it there, no?
Unless the airport has some deal in place to not charge him, but I've never heard of that ever being done. There are more aircraft out there than there is hanger space, gate space, and ramp space available [look at the photos of parked aircraft on taxiways from the beginning of the pandemic], so I doubt the airport authority would allow him to park it there for free.

But who knows :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:26 pm Even tho he can’t move the plane, he has to pay to park it there, no?
Oh he's paying to park it there. At a GA Airport around here, its about $65 a month to park a Cessna 172 and that stipulates the plane has to have a current annual and must be flown every three months to keep the place from filling up with unflyable junk.

From an Australian article
Aeroplanes can be stored for a long time at these locations. Experts say airlines would typically incur a monthly cost of around $5,000 (£3,882) to maintain the aircraft in a "long-term storage programme".

"Some aircraft are stored for a long period before finding a new lessee, some are stored and then used for parts, some are scrapped," Ian Petchenik from flight tracking website FlightRadar24, told me.
Which is talking about parking them at an airpark in the middle of a desert in Australia. To be on the tarmac at a functioning airport in New York you at the very least ought to double that and I wouldn't be surprised if its $25k a month.

The plane has sat so long its probably a maintenance nightmare and I'm not sure it'll ever be fit to fly again. Its not even worth much for parts, because its a very old variant of the 757 that major airlines no longer fly. Its a 757-200 of which according to AOPA there are still 500+ still flying, in such upscale locations as Kazakhstan, Latvia, and the Republic of Congo. There are 177 of them registered to American Airlines that are still flyable but have been idled since last year and are being replaced by newer planes as demand picks back up. In short, the thing is gonna be way to expensive for him to overhaul might end up being scrapped.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:39 pm :snippity:
The plane has sat so long its probably a maintenance nightmare and I'm not sure it'll ever be fit to fly again. Its not even worth much for parts, because its a very old variant of the 757 that major airlines no longer fly. Its a 757-200 of which according to AOPA there are still 500+ still flying, in such upscale locations as Kazakhstan, Latvia, and the Republic of Congo. There are 177 of them registered to American Airlines that are still flyable but have been idled since last year and are being replaced by newer planes as demand picks back up. In short, the thing is gonna be way to expensive for him to overhaul might end up being scrapped.
Freight haulers would take it, 757 are the new replacement for the aging DC-9s that they have retired, as well as the 757 being one of the fastest production commercial aircraft made [especially like the one in question which has RB211 powerplants]. As for American, one of the reasons the 757s have been idle has been due to it's merger [AKA takeover by] with US Airways, the latter was taken over by America West after the 9/11 downturn. Where did that cash for a small regional carrier to take over a nationwide airline come from you [didn't] ask? From Airbus, with the agreement that they would replace their 757s with new shiny A320s, no doubt the US Airways management that are a part of American now are still holding to that agreement [plus Boeing doesn't current produce anything that can be a direct replacement for the 757].

The more you know :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

You probable can use it for a paperweight or a doorstop.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Suggestion: Perhaps Boeing could use Trump's plane as an experimental testbed to accelerate development of their new prototype 757 MAX.

:rimshot:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-27/ ... /100411808

Seven US Capitol Police officers have sued former president Donald Trump, alleging he conspired with far-right extremist groups to provoke the deadly January 6 attack on the Congress.

Key points:
The case is the latest in a string of civil lawsuits seeking to hold Mr Trump accountable for the siege
Four police officers who took part in the defence of the Capitol later took their own lives.
In a similar lawsuit filed by Democratic US Representative Eric Swalwell, Mr Trump argued his actions were free speech
In a lawsuit filed in Washington, DC federal court, the officers alleged the attack was the culmination of months of rhetoric from Mr Trump, who they say knew of the potential for violence and actively encouraged it in hopes of halting the certification of President Joe Biden's election victory.

The lawsuit alleged Mr Trump conspired with the extremist groups The Proud Boys and The Oathkeepers, as well as far-right political operatives including Roger Stone and Ali Alexander, who promoted Mr Trump's speech near the White House right before the Capitol attack.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”