Orly's latest poopies.....

vic

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by vic » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

TollandRCR wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:52 pm
A surely unoooular post:

Lakin served for years, His idiocy and cowardice came late. He should be entitled to a part of his pension. A union would insist upon that.d
WHY? He is receiving exactly the same pension as any other person who served 17 years, as he did. The military pension requires 20 years of service.

If you gave him a partial pension, you would be rewarding his illegal action. And you would be putting him ahead of all the veterans who served honorably but left before completing 20 years' service.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:38 pm

A surely unpopular post:

Lakin served for years, His idiocy and cowardice came late. He should be entitled to a part of his pension. A union would insist upon that.

If he is getting the same pension as everyone else with his service, fine. He should have served his 20 years. However, he must not be punished twice. Prison was his punishment, not deprivation of his pension. Good union values come to the fore here.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Contrary to popular belief, unions expect their members to fulfill their end of an agreement. More than once I saw where one of my fellow union members was fired and the union told them they were on their own as far as taking the employer to court.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:26 pm

BTW in case you are wondering what ole traitor Terry is up to these days he is on staff with Southern Colorado Clinic in Pueblo.

http://www.southerncoloradoclinic.com/t ... in-do.html

He was able to get his license to practice in Colorado even though Kansas said no thank you.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:26 pm
BTW in case you are wondering what ole traitor Terry is up to these days he is on staff with Southern Colorado Clinic in Pueblo.
There was gossip he might move to Oklahoma, but I guess that didn't pan out.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

I was under the impression the Pueblo job had evaporated and that he was looking for work further south.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:26 pm

http://www.southerncoloradoclinic.com/t ... in-do.html

He was able to get his license to practice in Colorado even though Kansas said no thank you.
Thanks for the heads up. If I am ever in that part of the state and need medical attention at a clinic, I'll go elsewhere. Can you imagine finding out your treating Dr. is Terry Freakin' Lakin? :swoon:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:03 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:38 pm
Neil Turner wrote:The Pardons of LTC Lakin and LCDR Fitzpatrick will, by default, become linked to the exposure of the illegitimacy and treason of Obama, so these two will have to wait until it’s ‘all systems go’ on that major issue.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/524071-2/ :twisted:

It is as if Turner and Taitz don't know that the president can't pardon Fitzpatrick.
Actually, Trump could probably pardon Fitzpatrick for his original navy court martial conviction. That, after all, was under federal law.

However, I agree that Trump can not pardon him for his more recent convictions in state courts.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 pm

TollandRCR wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:38 pm
A surely unoooular post:

Lakin served for years, His idiocy and cowardice came late. He should be entitled to a part of his pension. A union would insist upon that.d

If he is getting the same pension as everyone else with his service, fine. He should have served his 20 years. However, he must not be punished twice. Prison was his punishment, not deprivation of his pension. Good union values come to the fore here.
I can understand your thinking and part of me finds it unfair for somebody to lose something they earned earlier for a recent issue. However, the military is not your normal employer. IIRC, they have an up or out system so there are likely many who also do not receive a pension because they are drummed out for lack of advancement. So, within the context of the military, it would be unfair for him who was separated from the military to keep his pension when those who failed to advance lost theirs.

His sentence was confinement and dismissal from the military, not just confinement.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Press release: Chair of Intelligence Committee of Congress is very interested in investigating Rod Rosenstein’s collusion in cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number

On Sunday June 3rd Attorney Orly Taitz, President of Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, got to talk to the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA).

Taitz advised Nunes about her work and FOIA legal action filed in the US District Court of MD in relation to Obama using a CT Social Security number xxx-xx-4425, which was traced to Harrison J. Bounel. Taitz found this number when Obama posted his 2009 tax returns on WhiteHouse.gov and originally did not properly redact the number. Taitz advised Nunes that Obama was never a resident of Connecticut and there is no legitimate reason for him to have a CT Social Security number, he should have had a Social Securty number from Hawaii. The first three digits of the number signified the state where the applicant resided, until Obama randomized them in 2011. Obama’s SSN starts with 042, which is assigned to Connecticut, not Hawaii.

Taitz stated to Nunes that the left claims that Michael Cohen was a fixer for Trump, but it appears that Rod Rosenstein was a fixer for Obama. Rosenstein was the US attorney for Maryland, where the Social Security administration is located and where the Freedom of Information case against them had to be filed. Rosenstein’s name is on the pleadings. Taitz stated that the first assistant US Attorney on the case failed to have it dismissed, so Rosenstein replaced him with another assistant attorney, and they did not deny that Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number assigned to someone else, a resident of Connecticut, but that the application for those records can no longer be found in the computer database and they have no duty to produce the original paper document. The judge, Obama appointee, agreed. Interestingly enough, Rosenstein did not demand then to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate why evidence shows that the US President is using a Social Security number from a state where he never resided as well as his other IDs which appear to be fraudulent. Taitz asked Nunes if he, as a Chair of the Intelligence committee, would be willing to investigate what appears to be Rod J. Rosenstein’s collusion in the cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number. Nunes stated that he will be VERY interested to investigate the matter.

Taitz will provide an update on this matter when it becomes available. Taitz is asking the members of the public to forward to all members of Intelligence, Judiciary and Government Oversight committees as well as members of the media, particularly Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, all the information [not] listed below. This matter needs to be brought to the committee hearing ASAP. If Rod Rosenstein is complicit in this cover up, he should resign or be removed from the position of Deputy AG.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea ... ty-number/ :twisted:

Translation: :crazy: dentist pays for play, candidate nods and smiles while taking the check.

"For completeness":
[Nunes] is the headliner in an advertised June 3 fundraiser in Newport Beach, where tickets costing up to $2,700 will benefit embattled Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, who is considered the most vulnerable GOP House member in the state.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 pm
Press release: Chair of Intelligence Committee of Congress is very interested in investigating Rod Rosenstein’s collusion in cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number

On Sunday June 3rd Attorney Orly Taitz, President of Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, got to talk to the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA).

Taitz advised Nunes about her work and FOIA legal action filed in the US District Court of MD in relation to Obama using a CT Social Security number xxx-xx-4425, which was traced to Harrison J. Bounel. Taitz found this number when Obama posted his 2009 tax returns on WhiteHouse.gov and originally did not properly redact the number. Taitz advised Nunes that Obama was never a resident of Connecticut and there is no legitimate reason for him to have a CT Social Security number, he should have had a Social Securty number from Hawaii. The first three digits of the number signified the state where the applicant resided, until Obama randomized them in 2011. Obama’s SSN starts with 042, which is assigned to Connecticut, not Hawaii.

Taitz stated to Nunes that the left claims that Michael Cohen was a fixer for Trump, but it appears that Rod Rosenstein was a fixer for Obama. Rosenstein was the US attorney for Maryland, where the Social Security administration is located and where the Freedom of Information case against them had to be filed. Rosenstein’s name is on the pleadings. Taitz stated that the first assistant US Attorney on the case failed to have it dismissed, so Rosenstein replaced him with another assistant attorney, and they did not deny that Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number assigned to someone else, a resident of Connecticut, but that the application for those records can no longer be found in the computer database and they have no duty to produce the original paper document. The judge, Obama appointee, agreed. Interestingly enough, Rosenstein did not demand then to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate why evidence shows that the US President is using a Social Security number from a state where he never resided as well as his other IDs which appear to be fraudulent. Taitz asked Nunes if he, as a Chair of the Intelligence committee, would be willing to investigate what appears to be Rod J. Rosenstein’s collusion in the cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number. Nunes stated that he will be VERY interested to investigate the matter.

Taitz will provide an update on this matter when it becomes available. Taitz is asking the members of the public to forward to all members of Intelligence, Judiciary and Government Oversight committees as well as members of the media, particularly Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, all the information [not] listed below. This matter needs to be brought to the committee hearing ASAP. If Rod Rosenstein is complicit in this cover up, he should resign or be removed from the position of Deputy AG.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea ... ty-number/ :twisted:

Translation: :crazy: dentist pays for play, candidate nods and smiles while taking her check.

"For completeness":
[Nunes] is the headliner in an advertised June 3 fundraiser in Newport Beach, where tickets costing up to $2,700 will benefit embattled Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, who is considered the most vulnerable GOP House member in the state.
One thing Taitz has always been good at, no argument: gadflying with the worst of them, check in hand.

Tomorrow is Primary Day in California. Comrade Rohrabacher may luck out because of the stupid, stupid, stupid "Election Reform" that created the jungle primaries we now live with. There are 8 Dems running, of almost equal lack of celebrity. It could end up the Dems splitting into 8 teeny votes, with the top two that go on to November then being Rohrbacher and another well-known former-elected GOP running, Scott Baugh. Stay tuned. I'm rooting for the Dems in the area getting smart and ALL voting for Rouda who's broken out of the Dem pack. But Dems in Calif are known for killing their young during elections. :(

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:58 pm

fake press releases = always funny

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 pm

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 pm
Comrade Rohrabacher may luck out because of the stupid, stupid, stupid "Election Reform" that created the jungle primaries we now live with. There are 8 Dems running, of almost equal lack of celebrity. It could end up the Dems splitting into 8 teeny votes, with the top two that go on to November then being Rohrbacher and another well-known former-elected GOP running, Scott Baugh.
Sit down, but: Republicans backed jungle primaries, anticipating just this scenario.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey, Nunes is just dumb enough to copy Orly's screed and rush it over to the WH in the middle of the night for Trump to tweet about.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III, eat yer heart out. THIS is how you get things done when you're a whackjob frootloop moron who's trying to help the criminal psychopath in the White House escape from justice!

Welcome, seeker! There's a seeker born every minute!

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Taitz wrote:On Sunday June 3rd Attorney Orly Taitz, President of Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, got to talk to the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA).
This is still my favorite part: Taitz thinks the value is in talking to Nunes; smart people know the value is in talking with, i.e., that he listened and made meaningful assurances ("interested in investigating" is Congress-talk for FOAD).

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:18 pm

She's a dumb ass. I was born in Illinois and I have a Florida SSN. Why? Because it wasn't customary in the 1960's for a baby to get a SSN. It was customary to apply for SSN around age 16, when a person was getting a driver's license and wanting to work their first summer job. I lived in Florida when I applied for a SSN and that is why I have a Florida SSN, despite having been born in Illinois. Fuck her and her stupidity and ignorance.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Obama should have pardoned himself for using a stolen SSN and forging a PDF of his birth certificate.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:26 pm
Obama should have pardoned himself for using a stolen SSN and forging a PDF of his birth certificate.
Sigh. If only Obama were a stable genius he would have known he could easily do that. ;)

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:29 pm

David wrote:Orly, it looks like your work will become the icing on the cake in exposing this organized crime within our government. You have them all in one treasonous basket with the birther issue.
After this is exposed, there should be another billboard campaign that reads:

“BIRTHERS-THE SMARTEST AMERICANS”

You should send this info about Rosenstein to thegatewaypundit and Zerohedge and thedailycaller.

This article came out today. [GatewayPundit URL snipped.]

One comment said that Trump has probably been under surveillance since he demanded Obama’s BC. That’s likely.
Taitz wrote:I am very busy, please, send it to them
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea ... /#comments :twisted:

Taitz is too bizzy planning her next imaginary press conference.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

TollandRCR

Re: Orly's latest po

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Trump is indeed a criminal and a psychopath. So what do we do? Yell a lot?

We need strong Democratic candidates in 2020.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Taitz wrote:I am very busy, please, send it to them
Taitz is too bizzy moonlighting as a White House advisor:

Disney, too also (still!):

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:55 pm

:rolleye:

tek