Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by bob » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:15 pm
Is Tim Scott referring to Zircon and Rayon Diamond and Silk? Has Facebook banned these jerks?
Yes, a reference to them. No, not baned; somewhat throttled, but it appears even that was walked back.

They regularly peddle conspiracy theories, so none of this is surprising.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ryan-might- ... -the-docs/ :twisted:
Ryan might be leaving due to looming impeachment of Rosenstein, which Ryan opposes. Chain reaction of impeachment might be triggered if Rosenstein does not produce the docs
Posted on | April 11, 2018 | No Comments

Chair of the House intelligence committee, Devin Nunes, announced that if Rosenstein does not produce today the 2 page memo, which was used as a basis to appoint the Special Prosecutor, he will seek both contempt of Congress charges and impeachment of both Deputy AG Rosenstein and director of FBI Wray. For impeachment the Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, would need to consent to put it to a vote in the House. So far Ryan did not agree to impeachment. This means that Nunes or any other member of the House would need to bring a motion to Vacate the Chair, meaning a vote of non-confidence in Ryan, which would trigger a new election for the new Speaker. The next in line is Kevin McCarthy. If McCarthy does not put this to a vote, it will be Stephen Scalise.

We will have to wait till the end of the day to see if Rosenstein produces the document which triggered the appointment of the Special Counsel or whether he will fail to produce, which will trigger the chain reaction of impeachment of Rosenstein and others.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... ein-514518

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/firsty-20-m ... /#comments :twisted:
First 20 miles of Trump wall is being built as we speak, will stop illegal crossings and drugs in New Mexico area

Sources: CBP, Associated Press
THOUGH REPORTERS ON MONDAY QUESTIONED WHETHER THE BOLLARD WALL WAS THE ONE TRUMP HAD ENVISIONED, HULL SAID IT WAS “ACCURATELY DESCRIBED AS A WALL BECAUSE IT’S A VERY SERIOUS STRUCTURE.”

HULL SAID THE WALL WOULD BE 18 FEET, INCLUDING A 5-FOOT ANTI-CLIMBING PLATE AT THE TOP. HE ADDED THAT IT WOULD CONSIST OF CONCRETE FILLED WITH REBAR. IT DELVES 6 FEET INTO THE GROUND WITH AN ADDITIONAL 2 FEET OF CONCRETE POSITIONED BELOW.

“IT’S VERY MUCH A WALL,” HULL TOLD ONE REPORTER, “AND WE’RE GOING TO USE IT TO STOP ILLEGAL ENTRIES.”

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Migrant jumps over border fence in less than 2 minutes

Fox & Friends
on Saturday ·
It took an illegal immigrant less than 2 minutes to jump a border fence...and it was all captured on camera

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm

"We're going to build a wall. And Mexico will pay for it Mexicans will be able to jump over it."

My hearing was just bad in 2015 and 2016.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
"We're going to build a wall. And Mexico will pay for it Mexicans will be able to jump over it."

My hearing was just bad in 2015 and 2016.
Looks like a fun little obstacle course. Maybe they could charge admissions and Mexicans would pay for it?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Governor Mike Huckabee: Capitol police should raid the DOJ and FBI offices and get the documents just as they raided the office and home of Trump’s personal attorney

Former Governor and former presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee, stated today on FOX and Friends that the Capitol police should raid the DOJ and FBI offices and get the documents just as they raided the office and home of Trump’s personal attorney.

My comment is that it it outrageous that it took 8 months of waiting and a threat of impeachment of Rosenstein and Wray, for FBI and DOJ to provide a 2 page document that it the basis for appointment of the Special Prosecutor. Even after 8 months and threats, the document is still redacted.

At this point, if President Trump does not fire Sessions and Rosenstein, it is on him, it is his own fault and he will have no one to blame. We don’t know what will happen in November. GOP has only 1 seat majority in the senate. If GOP loses majority in the Senate, Trump will have an extremely hard time getting a new AG confirmed.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/governor-mi ... -attorney/ :twisted:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:05 pm

The Chaleria is so clever.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:05 pm
Always! She seems to have skipped the online days of Taft Skool of Law N'Stuff when they discussed the 4th Amendment and search warrants. And she's just too stoopid to consider the jurisdiction of the "Capitol Police." :doh:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 pm

TexasFilly wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Always! She seems to have skipped the online days of Taft Skool of Law N'Stuff when they discussed the 4th Amendment and search warrants. And she's just too stoopid to consider the jurisdiction of the "Capitol Police." :doh:
It was Mike Huckabee who said that. He was also saying the Republicans should send the Capital Police, as a response to the redacting issue with Nunes.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 pm
TexasFilly wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
It was Mike Huckabee who said that. He was also saying the Republicans should send the Capital Police, as a response to the redacting issue with Nunes.
True, but the Chaleria was passing on that brilliant idea to her reader.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm
True; like she thought it was a good idea. But a licensed attorney 1L high-school graduate would have noted the fatal flaw in Huckabee's "brilliant idea": the lack of a search warrant.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:38 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:30 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm
True; like she thought it was a good idea. But a licensed attorney 1L high-school graduate would have noted the fatal flaw in Huckabee's "brilliant idea": the lack of a search warrant.
Thanks bob, I think I graduated from high school, :P

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Hmmm.

Yosi.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Dolly wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/firsty-20-m ... /#comments :twisted:
:snippity: :snippity:
Migrant jumps over border fence in less than 2 minutes

Fox & Friends
on Saturday ·
It took an illegal immigrant less than 2 minutes to jump a border fence...and it was all captured on camera
https:// www.facebook.com/foxandfriends/videos/1755793977841524/
see also here: viewtopic.php?f=98&t=9429&p=978099#p978099

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:37 pm

And here all this time I thought it was the House Sgt at Arms, or whatever his title is, who had all the magic arrest powers. Never mind little pesky things like investigations, search warrants and due process.

ED for typos.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:52 am

Orly weighs in on whatever "cets"?.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.

@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
Following Following @DrOrlyTaitzEsq
More
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
TPP s a theft of American jobs which will be sent to third world countries like Vietnam where people work for 50 cets per hour.

10:46 PM - 12 Apr 2018

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:38 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:52 am
Orly weighs in on whatever "cets"?.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.

@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
Following Following @DrOrlyTaitzEsq
More
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
TPP s a theft of American jobs which will be sent to third world countries like Vietnam where people work for 50 cets per hour.

10:46 PM - 12 Apr 2018
It's the currency of the bundogs... ;)

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Did you notice? Trump made another move towards firing Rosenstein and possibly Sessions by making a deal with senator Gardner of CO to unblock DOJ nominations

In order to fire Rosenstein and possibly Sessions, Trump needs a green light in the senate. Until now he had a problem, a bottleneck, as Senator Cory Gardner of CO blocked all DOJ nominations due to Gardner’s demands in regards to legal marijuana.

Today Trump reached a deal with Gardner not to prosecute Marijuana dispensaries in states where Marijuana is legal, which includes Colorado. In exchange Gardner will unblock all nominations for DOJ.

As such, Trump has a green light to fire Rosenstein and possibly Sessions and have them quickly replaced.

We are watching and waiting for the next move.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/did-you-not ... minations/ :twisted:

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Today Trump reached a deal with Gardner not to prosecute Marijuana dispensaries in states where Marijuana is legal
We are watching and waiting for the next move.
A dispensary here?:

I may have to take up golf.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:56 pm

And Gardner fell for a Trump assurance???b he's even dumber than I thought he was, and I think he's really really dumb to start with.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:13 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 pm

In order to fire Rosenstein and possibly Sessions, Trump needs a green light in the senate. Until now he had a problem, a bottleneck, as Senator Cory Gardner of CO blocked all DOJ nominations due to Gardner’s demands in regards to legal marijuana.

:snippity:
Couldn't/wouldn't another senator easily come up with another reason to block all DOJ nominations? :confused:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:14 pm

And, Taitz being Taitz, Gardner and Sessions passed the pipe two months ago. The president's belated assurances have nothing to do with Rosenstein.

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:48 pm

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:00 pm

I didn't bother carrying over her links. Note that she is still posting the SSN. I manually Xed them here.
Comey, Mueller and Rosenstein knew that Obama was using a stolen CT SSN xxx-xx-xxxx and that Russia and other intelligences could blackmail Obama, yet they covered it up. Why there are no criminal charges against them for obstruction of justice and possibly treason???
Posted on | April 16, 2018 | No Comments

Comey, Mueller and Rosenstein knew that Obama was using a stolen CT SSN xxx-xx-xxxx and that Russia and other intelligences could blackmail Obama, yet they covered it up. Why there are no criminal charges against them for obstruction of justice and possibly treason???

By Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ

Please, see attached file with documents.

Evidence of Obama’s use of bogus IDs compiled by Attorney Orly Taitz

On April 15, 2010 at around 11 am Obama posted his tax returns on line and originally did not flatten the PDF file. It showed him using a Connecticut Social Security number xxx-xx-xxxx Obama was never a resident of the state of Connecticut. It was a red flag right away and evidence of fraud. Later, at around 5 pm, Obama or someone on his staff realized the mistake and took down the file, flattened it, meaning done proper redaction, and put up a new redacted version.

However, the evidence became available already. Later, this Social Security number was traced to Harrison J. Bounel, born in Russia in 1890, emigrated to US in 1912. Bounel was a cash worker in a small shop in New York and did not apply for Social Security number until 1970s, when he was elderly and needed Social security benefits. He died with no heirs and his number was assumed by Obama.

This and other evidence of forgery and fraud in Obama’s IDs were forwarded to Mueller, Comey, Holder and Lynch. They did nothing. Evidence of Obama’s use of bogus IDs compiled by Attorney Orly Taitz

In 2013 I filed a FOIA (Freedom of Information) case in Maryland, where the Social Security administration is located and where Rod Rosenstein was a US Attorney and a gate keeper of all cases dealing with Social Security fraud. The case number is 1:13-cv-01878 ELH US District court for the District of Maryland. The case is titled Taitz v Colvin, as it had to be filed against the acting commissioner of Social Security administration, Carolyn Colvin. The documents for the defense were signed “Rod J. Rosenstein US attorney”. In his motion to dismiss Rod Rosenstein did not deny that Obama is using Bounel’s Connecticut Social Security number xxx-xx-xxxx, he argued that Bounel’s records could no longer be found in computer database and they do not have a duty to search the original paper records. I argued that computer database can easily be deleted or changed, that we should review the original application for the aforementioned Social Security number. However, Judge Hollander, Obama appointee, ruled in favor of Rosenstein claiming that the government does not have to review the original paper records even though computer records can be easily deleted and there is an incentive to do so. Later, when Obama applied electronically for Obamacare in DC, his electronic application was denied as his Social security could not be verified. He later resubmitted his application manually.

My question to Rosenstein, Comey and Mueller, why didn’t they demand a special prosecutor then to investigate Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN and fabricated IDs? Why weren’t they worried that hostile foreign intelligences would blackmail Obama with his bogus IDs and a stolen Social Security number? Comey has the arrogance of calling Trump morally unfit, but where is Comey moral fitness? Where is moral fitness of others involved in this cover up?

I believe, the answer is simple. Obama was a globalist puppet, who advanced the globalist agenda of open borders and anti-American free trade deals, which made billions for a small group of billionaires, who sought this agenda and these policies.

Trump is an America First patriot. His policies of tariffs and border enforcement help to bring jobs back to US from cheap labor countries. His policies raise wages for American workers, but take billions of profit from the establishment, from the globalist oligarchy. For this reason, the globalist oligarchy did nothing, even though they knew that Obama is seriously compromised, yet they are going after Trump.

In my opinion, Trump’s attorney, John Dodd, is giving Trump a poor advise. Trump should fire Rosenstein and Sessions, bring a new AG and Deputy AG. I believe that Congressman Jim Jordan of Ohio can be a good candidate, Former US Attorney for DC, Joe DiGenova can be a good candidate for AG. Firstly, the new AG should bring criminal charges against everyone involved in the cover up of Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN xxx-xx-xxxx and his use of other bogus IDs, as well as Uranium I, Clinton’s destruction of e-mails and other crimes. Secondly, they need to demand from Mueller a report, whether he found any evidence of collusion. If not, then his investigation should be shut down. Further, Mueller should be removed due to his abuse of power and indictments that have nothing to do with alleged Russian collusion, such as indictment of Manafort for alleged financial crimes that happened in 2012, years before the election, before any alleged collusion. Trump has been a fighter and a counter -puncher all his life. Enough is enough. Time for him to act and to counter-punch.

Taitz v Colvin docket 04.11.2014

Taitz v Colvin Order by Judge Hollander 03.13.2014

Taitz v Colvin Second amended complaint

Taitz v Colvin motion for extension of time by US Attorney Rod Rosenstein

Taitz v Colvin memorandum to motion to dismiss SAC

U.S. District Court
District of Maryland (Baltimore)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:13-cv-01878-ELH
Orly Taitz v. Colvin
Assigned to: Judge Ellen L. Hollander
Case in other court: Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, 14-01773
Cause: 05:552 Freedom of Information Act

Date Filed: 06/25/2013
Date Terminated: 05/13/2014
Jury Demand: None
Nature of Suit: 895 Freedom of Information Act
Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant
Plaintiff
Defend Our Freedoms Foundation
TERMINATED: 07/08/2013 represented by Defend Our Freedoms Foundation
29839 Santa Margarita Parkway, Ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
PRO SE
Plaintiff
Orly Taitz represented by Orly Taitz
29839 Santa Margarita Parkway
STE 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
949-683-5411
PRO SE
V.
Defendant
Carolyn Colvin
Commissioner of the Social Security Administration represented by Allen F Loucks
Office of the United States Attorney
36 S Charles St Fourth Fl
Baltimore, MD 21201
Fax: 14109620693
Email: allen.loucks@usdoj.gov
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICEDAndrew George Norman
Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin & White, LLC
201 North Charles St, 26th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Fax: 14105472432
Email: anorman@mdattorney.com
TERMINATED: 01/07/2014
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
V.
Interested Party
SSA Notify

Date Filed # Docket Text
06/25/2013 1 COMPLAINT against Carolyn Colvin ( Filing fee $ 400 receipt number 14637067860.), filed by Defend Our Freedoms Foundation. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1, # 2 Exhibit 2, # 3 Civil Cover Sheet)(apls, Deputy Clerk) (Additional attachment(s) added on 6/28/2013: # 4 Summons) (apls, Deputy Clerk). (Entered: 06/28/2013)

<SNIPPED items 2 - 49>
01/20/2015 50 MANDATE of USCA issued as to 46 Notice of Appeal filed by Orly Taitz (ko, Deputy Clerk) (Entered: 01/20/2015)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Orly Taitz, Clounselor at Law. Full of shit in 2009. Full of shit today.

Return to “Orly Taitz”