Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote:So this butcher of a dentist, clown of a lawyer, racist buffoon and unrepentant and unremitting liar is now an expert on satellite navigation systems and cyber warfare?
Why, YES!:
Does the war with Russia include killing diplomats and sabotaging each other’s ships?

As I reported earlier, in April Russian military ship inexplicably collided with a freighter and sunk in the Black Sea. Sometime in June, 20 ships in the Black sea saw a simultaneous sabotage of their satellite navigation systems, which showed them miles inland instead of being miles at sea. At the same time we see 5 US NAVY ships, which cost about 1.5 billion each, with millions worth of navigation equipment, inexplicably colliding with other ships.

Similarly, since the November election, 9 prominent Russian diplomats inexplicably died under suspicious circumstances. At the same time several US and Canadian diplomats in Cuba experienced brain damage and loss of hearing due to reportedly some sonic weapon attack.

I am wondering weather Obama holdovers in the CIA and other intelligence agencies are at war with Russia in retaliation to Democrat, Hillary Clinton’s, loss because they believe that Russia somehow helped Trump, even though there is zero evidence of collusion.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/does-the-wa ... ers-ships/ :twisted:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Taitz should blame her boyfriend Vladimir Putin for the deaths of Russian diplomats under suspicious circumstances. But she won't. Somehow it's President Obama's fault.

As for her use of the word "evidence," she still has no idea what it means or what it is.

Where does she get her facts from The Gateway Pundit or the National Enquirer. Or does she make them up herself?

bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Where does she get her facts from The Gateway Pundit or the National Enquirer. Or does she make them up herself?
Taitz linked to several unremarkable articles that discussed the various accidents and deaths. The conclusion that they were all caused by Obama's sekrit state is 100% her own :crazy: .

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.‏
@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
@realDonaldTrump Obama pardoned 1922 people, including deserter Bergdahl. The left got the nerve, the hutzpah criticizing pardon of Arpaio.
5:19 PM - 26 Aug 2017
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.‏
@DrOrlyTaitzEsq
Obama pardoned 1922 people, including deserter Bergdahl. The left got the nerve, the hutzpah criticizing pardon of Arpaio
5:19 PM - 26 Aug 2017
:fingerwag:
Obama administration chose not to act on pardon request in Bowe Bergdahl’s desertion case
January 20

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who faces court-martial on a charge of desertion after walking away from his base in Afghanistan and spending five years in militant captivity, sought and failed to receive a presidential pardon by President Barack Obama before he left office, according to Bergdahl’s attorney Eugene Fidell.

The attorney acknowledged the effort Friday after Berghdahl’s legal team filed a new motion to dismiss the Army’s case against their client, citing past harsh rhetoric against Bergdahl by newly sworn-in President Trump. The New York Times previously reported the pardon effort was considered, but Bergdahl’s legal team declined to discuss it at the time.

“We had hoped that [Obama] would grant a pardon. He didn’t,” said Fidell, calling the issue is a “highly discretionary matter” for a president. The White House, he said, opted to not respond to the request. <SNIP>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/che ... 73735fdcc0
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Obama only pardoned 212, which is one of the lowest for Presidents. He granted clemency to 1,715, which is much higher, but is still not a pardon. Manning was one who received clemency, which probably means Orly is confusing her names, among other things.

Orly is clueless.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/clemency-statistics
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Congress has 25 days left to repeal Ocare with 51 votes, Trump needs to cancel generous Ocare benefits for Congress to apply pressure Call Congress Congress (202) 224-3121
Posted on | September 5, 2017| 3 Comments

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.‏ @DrOrlyTaitzEsq 21s21 seconds ago
Congress has 25 days left to repeal Ocare with 51 votes, Trump needs to cancel generous Ocare benefits for Congressto apply pressure

Since August 9 Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is in he bunker. Nobody is answering his phones and the machine does not take messages. Time for a new Senate Majority leader, who will pass Ocare repeal, tax reform and will pass through the Senate the funding for the border wall. McConnell is totally worthless!
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/508972-2/ :twisted:

Congress has only 26 days left to repeal Obamacare with 51 votes. Call (202) 224-3121 McCain, Collins, Murkowski and McConnell and demand they vote with the rest of the GOP to repeal
Posted on |September 4, 2017 | 3 Comments

Congress has only 26 days left to repeal Obamacare with 51 votes. Call (202) 224-3121 McCain, Collins, Murkowski and McConnell and demand they vote with the rest of the GOP to repeal

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/01/politics/ ... index.html

Washington (CNN)If Republicans want to try again to repeal the Affordable Care Act with just a simple majority, they only have until the end of September to do it.

That’s according to Sen. Bernie Sanders, the ranking member on the Senate’s budget committee. According to Sanders, the Senate parliamentarian declared Friday that the Senate’s 2017 budget resolution, which gave reconciliation instructions to repeal Obamacare, will expire at the end of the month.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/congress-ha ... to-repeal/ :twisted:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Why is she so personally hung up on ACA?

An under-employed friend just got a silver plan with the premium and cost-sharing help. For him, ACA is a blessing.

bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote:Why is she so personally hung up on ACA?
Same reason as the president:
Sekrit Stuffs!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:Why is she so personally hung up on ACA?
Same reason as the president:
Sekrit Stuffs!
Yeah, but I just really can't wrap my head around that.

bob

Post by bob »

Nethaniahu’s son posts a satire cartoon about Soros controlling Illuminati and globalists
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/nethaniahus ... lobalists/ :twisted:

Or, as reported elsewhere: Slate: Why Is Netanyahu’s Son Spreading Anti-Semitic Memes?:
If you’re just tuning in to the unfolding drama surrounding the Netanyahu family, you might, understandably, be a little confused about why the prime minister’s son is posting anti-Semitic, David Duke–endorsed memes and wondering how we got from pink champagne, dog poop, and submarines to George Soros and Lizard People.

The image is an adaptation of an earlier, even more explicitly anti-Semitic alt-right meme. Yair took the image down after an outcry, including condemnation by the Anti-Defamation League, but not everyone was offended. Leading white nationalist and former Grand Wizard of the KKK David Duke tweeted in support of Yair, and the neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer posted an article with the headline “Netanyahu’s Son Posts Awesome Meme Blaming the Jews for Bringing Down His Jew Father.” Yair hasn’t apologized, and the prime minister hasn’t commented on the meme, declining to answer a reporter’s question about it at a Cabinet meeting Sunday.

All the same, it’s pretty jarring to see Netanyahu’s son standing up for the family by posting David Duke–approved imagery that wouldn’t look out of place in 1930s Germany.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Not really. Netanyahu is a RWer, and he considers any Jew not RW a fair game. like the "Jewish "Rightwing" Defense League. They too have been silent about white supremacy and its attendant Jew hatred.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Flatpointhigh wrote:Not really. Netanyahu is a RWer, and he considers any Jew not RW a fair game. like the "Jewish "Rightwing" Defense League. They too have been silent about white supremacy and its attendant Jew hatred.
Moral stands always take a back seat to practicality, among the Rightists in Israel, which fits perfectly for OrLena.

Under Netanyahu, it's chapped me that with so much more understanding and attention worldwide to what happened to the Armenians in early 1900s, Israel, home to Holocaust survivors and their descendants, would not acknowledge the Armenian genocide, as it might have offended somewhat friendly Turkey. Even more ironic, now that Turkey turned out to be not so friendly.

Most Jews would consider Orly's stances on almost anything that involves morality and social justice to be completely incompatible with what we are taught.

bob

Post by bob »

President Trump proved his critics wrong. There are many women holding top positions in Trump administration

Many attacked Donald Trump, as the presidential candidate, and claimed that women will be precluded from holding top positions of power in Trump administration. President Trump proved them wrong.
There are 4 women holding cabinet level positions in Trump administration: Nikki Haley-US Representative in the United Nations, Betsy Devos-Secretary of Education, Linda McMahon-Secretary of Small Business Administration, Elaine Chao-Secretary of Transportation.

Additionally, a number of women hold other top positions in the administration. KellyAnne Conway was the first successful female presidential campaign manager and is currently a senior White House adviser, Sima Verma-Director of multi-billion dollar Medicare-Medicaid program, Heather Wilson-secretary of the Air-force, Rachael Brand-associate Attorney General (#3 in the Justice Department), Sara Huckabee Sanders -White house spokesperson and now Hope Hicks is named the White Huse Communications Director. There are many other women appointed by President Trump to top positions in different departments, as ambassadors and federal judges.

President Trump proved his critics wrongs. Educated and accomplished women got top positions in Trump administration.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/president-t ... n-holding/ :twisted:

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Taitz should blame her boyfriend Vladimir Putin for the deaths of Russian diplomats under suspicious circumstances. But she won't. Somehow it's President Obama's fault.

As for her use of the word "evidence," she still has no idea what it means or what it is.

Where does she get her facts from The Gateway Pundit or the National Enquirer. Or does she make them up herself?
I've been wondering if we need to play a little catch-up ourselves. As more and more information comes out about the Russian disinformation/propaganda skunkworks, the more probable it seems to me that much of who and what we follow on TFB could be part of the Russian campaign. They have found Russian operatives were spreading the birther bullshit, as well as being active in the so-called patriot movement. One even impersonated a US military enlistee's wife when participating in online patriot forums. Looking back at the number of kooks that have been praising Putin, posting/reposting Russia Today articles or even writing articles for pro-Putin sites, in retrospect I have to think that some of them were/are more than just kooks. Perhaps they are "useful idiots". Or perhaps they are actual members of the Russian Troll Army operating out of Moscow.

Orly should be an obvious suspect for possibly being an active member of an anti-American propaganda/disinformation campaign, whether knowingly or as a tool.
I've heard this bull before.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Conway... Devos.. Taitz.. we're taking about a real gaggle of educated brain trusts here.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

bob

Post by bob »

Conway did graduate from GWU law.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

The more I see these schools mentioned, the less faith I have in the way they are rated. Didn't Trump graduate from Wharton? Nuff said.

Of course Taitz is an exception.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

ZekeB wrote:The more I see these schools mentioned, the less faith I have in the way they are rated. Didn't Trump graduate from Wharton? Nuff said.

Of course Taitz is an exception.
Excuse me!! As a former grad student at U of Pa, I can tell you that a sliver of Wharton's class regularly included Silver Spoon babies whose daddies had opened their wallets to get them in. I worked part time for a Wharton prof who once had me type up a glowing and hardly subtle letter about the son of a Main Line neighbor, and what the school could get monetarily for admitting the boob.

I always bought into the theory that the constant lack of endowments at Penn had to do with its founder's modesty. Had Ben named it Franklin University, far classier sounding than a state's name, no one would confuse it with a state school and its endowments would be greater. The whole time I was a student at Penn, however, I met many more brilliant people than anywhere else I've lived or worked. Wharton was filled with them. The boobs were there for sure, but it was only a handful, thankfully. I have no doubt that Donnie J, after two lackluster years at Fordham, entered Wharton as a junior through the generous wallet of his father. For a birther who griped about BHO's school records, you'd think he'd be more than willing to release his Wharton transcript so we could see his crummy grades!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Every school has alums that you wonder how they got through. There are likely a some reasons why this happens.

1. The went nutty later in life.
2. They were smart enough to know how to jump through the hoops so as to finish.
3. There current behavior is guided by some narcissism that was not as strong when they were in school. The attention they received after school fueled the need for more attention.
4. Daddy's big pockets.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:The whole time I was a student at Penn, however, I met many more brilliant people than anywhere else I've lived or worked. Wharton was filled with them. The boobs were there for sure, but it was only a handful, thankfully. I have no doubt that Donnie J, after two lackluster years at Fordham, entered Wharton as a junior through the generous wallet of his father. For a birther who griped about BHO's school records, you'd think he'd be more than willing to release his Wharton transcript so we could see his crummy grades!
I think the program attracts some brilliant people because they know the doors it will open, and it has the funds to do some really neat research... but I am also thinking back to the overall term I used to hear for graduates of Wharton : Wharton whiners. Bright, connected, but the program really did not focus on skills related to solving problems... that was muck work for people from lesser universities.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

You've made my point. I'm not impressed just because someone graduated from a prestigious school. I'll point out that I knew another Wharton graduate many years ago when I was in the Naval Reserves. She was clueless in so many ways. Needless to say, she couldn't finish a program we junior officers had to finish. They were in awe - she flunked out at a point where nobody had ever flunked out before. Of course her daddy had the wealth. I'm not picking on Wharton. I know other schools turn out this kind of product. Money over matter and it soils the reputation of the school.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This bitch says nothing about the hurricane victims but repeal Obamacare.
Orly.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

bob

Post by bob »

Orlylicious wrote:This bitch says nothing about the hurricane victims but repeal Obamacare.
:fingerwag: :
Media is hyping damage in FL. Power to most areas was restored within hours. Only 6 people died during the hurricane and most of them in car accidents, while driving in the midst of the hurricane
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/media-is-hy ... hurricane/ :twisted:
in Katrina in New Orleans nearly 2,000 died. In comparison in Irma, in US, so far only 6 died: 3 in car accidents, 1 from improper use if generator and 2 from unknown causes
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/in-katrina- ... wn-causes/ :twisted:
Only 4 people died on the Dutch St. Maarten
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/only-4-peop ... t-maarten/ :twisted:
Nobody died in Cuba from Hurricane Irma. Only some old structures collapsed and some roof tile was blown off
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/nobody-died ... blown-off/ :twisted:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Few deaths = hurricane not a big deal = no climate change.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

"Only" 10 people died in Cuba, contrary to Taitz's FAKE NEWS: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather ... 14411.html

The Chaleria seems disappointed that the death toll was not higher (especially when she lies about the real death toll). She's just a pig. That has been the case from Day One and
will never change.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Return to “Orly Taitz”