Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by bob »

Time for patriotic correspondents dinner to be attended by the president and FOX, Breitbart, OAN, Newsmax, Orly Taitz, James O’Keefe

Recently President Trump announced that he will not attend White House correspondents dinner.

Well, it is time for a new event, a competing event. Time for PATRIOTIC correspondents dinner to be attended by the president and FOX, Breitbart, OAN, Newsmax, Orly Taitz, James O’Keefe.

Until now the White House correspondents dinner was an affair by corporate globalist media which hailed globalist puppets and useful idiots and attacked American patriots.

A few years ago Mr. Trump was attacked and ridiculed at the White House correspondents dinner for daring to speak up the truth about Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number and fabricated IDs. He was called names and viciously attacked.

Well, look who is laughing now!

It is time to break the monopoly of the bought and paid for globalist lap dog media. Time to promote patriotic, MAGA media.

We have great reporters on FOX, OAN, Newsmax, Washington Times, New York Post. People like James O’Keefe are real heroes. Jesse Watters could be a great host. I, Orly Taitz, should be given a podium to make a short comedic presentation about the criminal and a charlatan who sat in the White House for 8 years using a stolen CT SSN [ . . . ] and toilet paper for IDs.

President Trump should attend this dinner of patriotic, pro-America real journalists and heroes.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/time-for-pa ... es-okeefe/ :twisted:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

:think: She forgot to mention her favorite media outlet: RT.

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

How could my beloved Obly make a comedic presentation when she has absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever?

Image Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

Estiveo wrote:How could my beloved Obly make a comedic presentation when she has absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever?
I've never laughed with Taitz, but on many occasions I've laughed at her.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I don't recall Trump ever mentioning Obama's SSN. As for who's laughing now, Obama finished his second term with strong ratings. Orly is still failing to accomplish a thing.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Whip

Post by Whip »

TexasFilly wrote::think: She forgot to mention her favorite media outlet: RT.
well, she was only concerned about making sure she put her name in there. the other mentions are just token.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Whip wrote:
well, she was only concerned about making sure she put her name in there. the other mentions are just token.

She managed to put her own name and O'Keefe's as the only two individuals, and surprise.............. guess whose name was first? :mememe:

M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:
Hektor

Post by Hektor »

Hmmm... I would actually watch Orly Taitz attempt standup and also instantly regret it.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Hektor wrote:Hmmm... I would actually watch Orly Taitz attempt standup and also instantly regret it.
She could do "stand up" like Good Old Elena Ceaușescu
On the afternoon of 25 December 1989, (Christmas Day) in Târgoviște they were turned over to a firin...

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Hektor wrote:Hmmm... I would actually watch Orly Taitz attempt standup and also instantly regret it.
Train wreck syndrome.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Sunrise wrote:
Whip wrote:

She managed to put her own name and O'Keefe's as the only two individuals, and surprise.............. guess whose name was first? :mememe:
Edit: :oops: My bad. I did what Orly always does and only looked at the headline. Farther down she mentions one more person. Her name's still first though! :mrgreen:

tek

Post by tek »

I, Orly Taitz, should be given a podium to make a short comedic presentation about the criminal and a charlatan who sat in the White House for 8 years using a stolen CT SSN
Untitled-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There's no way back
from there to here
bob

Post by bob »

Evidence of forgery, fraud, fabrication in Obama’s IDs

[Taitz's moldy dossier snipped.]
David wrote:Wow, Dr. Taitz. This should be recorded in the National Archives database as the greatest scam ever perpetuated on the world. The evidence is overwhelming.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/evidence-of ... bamas-ids/ :twisted:

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

bob wrote:
Evidence of forgery, fraud, fabrication in Obama’s IDs

[Taitz's moldy dossier snipped.]
David wrote:Wow, Dr. Taitz. This should be recorded in the National Archives database as the greatest scam ever perpetuated on the world. The evidence is overwhelming.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/evidence-of ... bamas-ids/ :twisted:
Everybody's a comedian these days
:bag: = Unknown Comic
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
realist

Post by realist »

I, Orly Taitz, should be given a podium to make a short comedic presentation about the criminal and a charlatan who sat in the White House for 8 years using a stolen CT SSN
Sounds like He, Lucas Smith.

:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bob

Post by bob »

Time to replace James Comey as director of FBI. He did nothing on government leaks, threats to Jewish communities and, most importantly, Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN and fabricated IDs
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/time-to-rep ... cated-ids/ :twisted:

Secretary of Treasury, Wilbur Ross is expected to be confirmed today by the full senate. Ben Carson is expected to be confirmed tomorrow or on Wednesday
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/secretary-o ... wednesday/ :twisted:

Ross is actually nominated to be the Secretary of Commerce; de minimis.

tek

Post by tek »

bob wrote:Ross is actually nominated to be the Secretary of Commerce; de minimis.
sternsig strikes again!

There's no way back
from there to here
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

 Reply

 Retweet

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.‏ @DrOrlyTaitzEsq · 3h3 hours ago

Democrats bringing illegal aliens to President's speech. President Trump should bring ICE to deport them. That'll teach Dems a lesson!

1 reply 2 retweets 4 likes

The biotch is being vengeful again. I wish it would be proven she was illegal and was deported. Would be so funny

bob

Post by bob »

I tweeted this to Barack Obama

@BarackObama Why are you using a stolen CT Social Security number [ . . . ], why don’t you have a valid SSN from HI?
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-tweeted-t ... ack-obama/ :twisted:

No likes, no retweets. Also on the Twitter:
@realDonaldTrump Obamas got 60mln for books. If Obama is convicted for use of a stolen CT SSN and bogus IDs, all the profits will go to US

Notorial Dissent

She really is just flat out delusional.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

I respectfully disagree, ND. I think it's more a case of :mememe: :mememe: :mememe: She's losing her few remaining minions and is desperate. Yeah, she's delusional too, but that's a given.

Whip

Post by Whip »

the butthurt is strong in that one.

Notorial Dissent

I kinda didn't think she had any minions left other than the stalkers who just try to rattle her cage, not like it is or ever was any challenge. Must be rough, no relevance, no career, no life, family???? at this point, no grip on reality.

bob

Post by bob »

Notorial Dissent wrote:I kinda didn't think she had any minions left other than the stalkers who just try to rattle her cage, not like it is or ever was any challenge. Must be rough, no relevance, no career, no life, family???? at this point, no grip on reality.
Most of Taitz's postings receive no comments. A few will receive up to two dozen or so comments -- mostly from the same few minions and cage-rattling jerks.*

Of the scant attention that Taitz still gets, her birther postings are reliably the most popular ones. So it's pretty clear she likes to dip in to the birther well when she's feeling like the world has passed her by.

* :-

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/very-strang ... cant-talk/ :twisted:
Very strange relationship between Valerie Jarett and Obamas. Too bad, Jarrett’s ex-husband and his second wife died suddenly at the age of 40 and they can’t talk

Barack Obama’s Confidante Valerie Jarrett Has Moved Into His New DC Home To Work On Ousting Trump
CONSPIRACY, POLITICS
https://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2 ... ting-trump
Do Not Bother going to readflagnews. There are a couple of paragraphs and a link "to continue reading".
The entire article is:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html

according to wikipedia: William Jarrett (m. 1983–1988)
Not sure what he could talk about if he wasn't dead.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “Orly Taitz”