Orly's latest poopies.....

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

She needs far more than tech help.

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-need-tech ... -sabotage/ :twisted:

I need tech help. There is more tampering and sabotage.

Posted on |[hlyellow] February 3, 2015[/hlyellow] | No Comments

Lately there was an intensified sabotage and tampering with everything I do.

I have a problem scanning docs, optimizing them and when I post pdf docs on my site, the readers get “404 code document not found”. I am not a computer engineer. I need some advice from techies among my readers as to how to solve these problems. You can contact me at orly.taitz@hushmail.com. Thank you in advance.

But rather than hire and pay for competent help, she once again relies on her minions. I suspect she'll continue to get exactly what it's worth.

You think she'd fall for the "erase your hard drive and it will automatically reload" trick?

Do you think the erase *.* would work for her?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Hokay, add anti-vaxxer to the list of CTs that Lady Liberty has embraced. Anyone besides me see the irony in Orly's cause du jour after bringing litigation predicated on her contention that undocumented immigrants are exposing her to a multitude of infectious diseases?

Quick, someone file a Motion To Notice in TX courts :twisted:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Orly, click on the start button, type "cmd" in the box, then type "format c:". Ignore all the silly warnings. ;)
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Orly, click on the start button, type "cmd" in the box, then type "format c:". Ignore all the silly warnings. ;)

Shouldn't advice like this be posted on her site?

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

I bet whoever sabotaged her PC put System32 on it. She will never figure out that she has to delete System32 if she has any hope of retrieving control of her computer.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I bet whoever sabotaged her PC put System32 on it. She will never figure out that she has to delete System32 if she has any hope of retrieving control of her computer.

Please. [-X Let's not help her. She reads here sometimes.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Please. [-X Let's not help her. She reads here sometimes.

yabbut, all she has to do is read the Snowden documents about the regime, NSA and Google.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Her computer is just starved for power. She should cut off the 110v plug and put on a 220v plug, and plug it into a 220v outlet.

And you don't need 3-phase, Orly. Regular single-phase 220v will do.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

bob

Post by bob »

Over at Taitz's, commenters are less than thrilled by her support of Cruz: The best one on the horizon is Dr. Carson, as Wil said.Not running, but should be, and wish she would come out from behind her microphone, is Dr. Laurie Roth.The two of them, President and V.P.would turn this whole nation around into something better than before Obama.However, that dream may not be in the Creator’s agenda for Earth.Laurie ran before, but [hlyellow]as most patriots she is broke[/hlyellow] :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/time-for-am ... /#comments :twisted:Taitz: Always looking for a mark.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Orly forgets that if we impose tariffs other countries will retaliate. She also overlooks the fact that if manufacturers have to pay higher wages then prices will rise so that those higher wages will purchase less.

It puzzles me that when US manufacturing jobs were shifted overseas, the prices of the products did not seem to fall. Only profits rose. I may be wrong about this, but if a worker in Bangladesh earns pennies, why does that garment still cost $40 back here when garment workers here made significantly higher wages?

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

The whole System folder is just a waste of good disk space. I had a roommate in college who deleted it so he could free up disk space for his "artwork" collection.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

The whole System folder is just a waste of good disk space. I had a roommate in college who deleted it so he could free up disk space for his "artwork" collection.The System folder was important in the early days of computers. But since the invention of Windows (instead of DOS) it is redundent since we use the Internet.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ducktape

Post by ducktape »

The whole System folder is just a waste of good disk space. I had a roommate in college who deleted it so he could free up disk space for his "artwork" collection.

The System folder was important in the early days of computers. But since the invention of Windows (instead of DOS) it is redundent since we use the Internet.

This does not compute. Would you care to elaborate how our use of the Internet has affected the system folder?

realist

Post by realist »

This does not compute. Would you care to elaborate how our use of the Internet has affected the system folder?

ducktape...go back and follow the conversation.

I think you'll see it makes perfect sense.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ducktape

Post by ducktape »

Ah, ok -- I see. I stand corrected.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Orly shirley has one of the modern computers and not some creaking old 32 bit machine. She might even have a 47 bit computer. She can solve a lot of problems by taking our advice.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Reminds me of how faultless our Orlena is. She surly does not need no error correcting memory. Pull those memory chips and put them to better use.

DryInk

Post by DryInk »

Reminds me of how faultless our Orlena is. She surly does not need no error correcting memory. Pull those memory chips and put them to better use.Those memory chips go great with salsa.
Let's just assume I said something witty.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Yeah, it occurred in Camarillo, yet I wonder if Orly will try and tie this to her: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-califo ... mpetitors/

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Yeah, it occurred in Camarillo, yet I wonder if Orly will try and tie this to her: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-califo ... mpetitors/

Wow, modern dentistry is a very down and dirty profession! ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Roboe

Post by Roboe »

Wow, modern dentistry is a very down and dirty profession! ;)

Well, Orly swore in a court daffydavid that regular procedures often leave her covered in blood :shock:

realist

Post by realist »

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/nbc-should- ... i/:twisted:

NBC should fire Brian Williams and while they are at it, they should fire Savanna Guthrie, [hlyellow]who claimed she saw and felt a raised seal on Obama’s birth certificate, while it was not there.[/hlyellow] Please, write to the US Congress, demand immediate hearing of the issue of Obama’s use of bogus IDs and members of the media, as well as some government officials and judges aiding and abetting in the cover up

Posted on | February 6, 2015 | No Comments

Breaking: NBC Ignored 2003 Complaint Against Brian Williams from US Pilot in Iraq

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist »

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/pope-franci ... e/:twisted:

Pope Francis Decries “Inhuman Conditions” Illegal Immigrants Face Crossing Into America Illegally. This Pope needs to go. He is clueless about economics and he does not believe in the rule of law. also, Catholic church needs illegal Catholics in US, as Americans are less religious and don’t give as much to the church

Posted on | February 6, 2015 | No Comments

Pope Francis Decries “Inhuman Conditions” Illegal Immigrants Face Crossing Into America Illegally

Pope Francis is facing a crisis. Americans are less religious and less committed to the organized religion, including Catholic religion, than before. Americans frequent the church less and less and they donate to the church less and less.

Catholic church sees an opportunity for revival from a flood of illegal aliens, who come mostly from Catholic countries of Central America and Mexico and who are more willing to give to the church, once they are employed. Catholic church has an ulterior motive in encouraging illegal immigration. [hlyellow]On this issue Catholic church is affront to 93% of American citizens who do not want more immigration[/hlyellow], as 93 million adult Americans are not in labor force and many are chronologically underemployed. According to Gallop poll, only 44% of Americans are working at least 30 hours per week and the number of fully employed as a percentage of total population, is the lowest in the US history.

If Pope believes that illegal aliens are mistreated in the US, then this is even more of a reason for them to be deported to their countries of origin.

If people in these Central American countries are not happy with their lives, there are specific steps they can take to improve their lives, aside from illegally crossing the US border. They can chose to have smaller families, if families chose to have 2 children instead of 4-5, their standard of living will be higher. They can wait with having children until they are employed and self sufficient. they can fight to overthrow corrupt politicians and elect ones that respect the law and truly represent the people. Pope should concentrate on these matters and he should encourage people to abide by laws, not violate the law by coming to US illegally. [hlyellow]If Pope feels these people are oppressed and poor, he should stop taking money from them and tell the priests to work for a living and give sermons on the weekends pro bono[/hlyellow]. If this happens, you would see the church immediately changing its’ stand on illegal immigration.

The pope is saying that because the church has no borders, the governments should have no borders. This is such an unprecedented idiocy that it should disqualify Francis from being a pope, solely because of an unprecedented idiocy. The church can be an organization without borders because it is a charity. Nations are not charities. A nation needs to balance the budget. A nation has limited resources. A nation cannot accept all the poor and indigent people from all over the world, that will completely bankrupt the national economy. In my opinion a 7-8 year old child can grasp such a simple concept. A man, who is incapable of grasping such a simple concept, should not be allowed to lead the biggest religion in the world. US Catholics should urge Francis to resign, just as the prior Pope resigned, time for a pope with some basic knowledge and some common sense.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

Seriously, is it too late to send her back?

She still hasn't proven to my satisfaction that she is a legal resident, much less citizen, of this country. If she did post her naturalization papers (which she never, ever will, because she is a hypocrite) it will probably have layers and kerning.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

chronologically underemployed.

I forgot to take OrlyEcon when I was in school.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Orly Taitz”