Orly's latest poopies.....

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

17 Responses to “Please go vote Thumbs Up and post replies to the topic at;”Mrs. L says: June 2, 2009 at 11:37 pmI got this in an email. It’s GREAT how congressman Forbes speaks up against OB saying to other countries our nation isn’t judeo Christian. Maybe Forbes could help your cause Dr. Orly………………………………………………………………Amen !!This one is a “keeper” and needs to be sent around the world! I like this man. And I for one, am of the same belief as he, and how he so eloquently expressed it! Click on the link and watch. It is very good. WE NEED MORE MEN LIKE THIS IN THE CONGRESS! [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=dpQOCvthw-o] L says: June 3, 2009 at 2:45 amSheriff Joe Apraio (Maricopa county AZ) is being investigated for violated rules in pursuing illegals aliens. He said he won’t give up.IF SOMEONE IN AZ. CAN TALK TO JOE APRAIO, MAYBE HE CAN HELP/OR BECOME PART IN THE LAWSUITS with Dr. Orly?Maggie says: June 3, 2009 at 10:10 pmI listened to Plains Radio last night and Ed said that the Obots are helping you get your case done right so that you can get to a courtroom and then Obama will give you his BC in September? Is this true?

realist

Post by realist »

Orly is really upset that Senator Kyl has obviously dissed her.

Follow up AZ

We need people to take charge in AZ. Sen Kyl, R. senate leader got the dossiers twice. His aid Tom Homphrey or he were supposed toget in touch with us. we nede citizens to call and demand that he brings the issue of Obama’s illegitimacy for presidency to the Senate Judicial committee or common law citizen’s grand jury will indict him for fraud and treason together with Obama

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 4th, 2009 at 9:06 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Responses to “Follow up AZ”

cookie says:

June 4, 2009 at 9:24 am

indict

Brandon says:

June 4, 2009 at 9:29 am

Do you or anyone else have the phone numbers or direct email address to Senator Kyle? I am a resident of Arizona and I actually like Senator Kyle quite a bit. Of the two Senators in AZ, he is the better one and much more likely to Act then the other option.

Jack Ryan says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

June 4, 2009 at 10:04 am

Here you go, Brandon. Hope this helps.

[/break1]senate.gov/contact.cfm]http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfmemphasis mine

If these moonbats continue to indict everyone who ignores or disagrees with them, who will be left to serve their poop to or act on them? Oh, wait...their own newly-formed government...how silly of me.

Edit: oops, forgot the [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1988#comments]link

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1996]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1996

To Sen Coburn

Dear Mr. Schwartz,

Memorial Day, both the 25th AND the 30th (which is still the REAL Memorial Day to this Old Timer) have come and gone, so I would like to return to the case of Obama/Soetoro’s eligibility to be in the White House.

I realize he is a friend and former co-worker with Dr. Coburn and that he feels deeply for this man and prays for him; but I think the bare fact that this Marxist Usurper is engaged in a mad dash to DESTROY our country with the aid of the many Fellow Travelers in AND out of the Democrat party, requires the Doctor to put his oath of office AND his country FIRST.

I think that Dr. Taitz makes a compelling case that AT LEAST deserves Dr. Coburn’s FULL attention. I know that you have in your office the dossier she has provided. I just ask that the good Doctor make himself available to meet with Dr. Taitz at the time and place of his choosing so that she could make him fully aware of the severity, AND THE URGENCY, of this matter.

Barring that, the honoring of his oath and love of country; I, as one of Dr. Coburn’s constituents, ask that he, as a member of the Judiciary Committee, put a “Hold” on the appointment of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court UNTIL Mr. Obama/Soetoro provides the full documentation to LEGALLY establish the TRUE status of his “natural born citizenship”.

Thank you kindly for your efforts on this matter.

Sincerely,

Richard H. Irish

Edmondemphasis mine.

Fellow Travelers = mason?

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1998]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1998

Update MO

As you know, we have 3 State Representatives, who signed up as plaintiffs. We are planning a meeting in MO. a patriot in charge is Sarah at [/break1]trueteam@gmail.com]ameriplan.trueteam@gmail.com

Any and all MO patriots- we need your help in reaching out to :

1. any and all law enforcement- sheriffs, police, Sheriffs, District Attorneys, Judges

2. state and us reps, senators

3 Governor, Lt. Governor, Atty Gen Sec of state.

I hand delivered to Clair McCuskell brief #1 165 pages of suspected illegal activity of Obama and his supporters. Ineed people flooding her office and telling her, that she needs to bring this issue to the Judicial committee. People of the state of MO didn’t elect her to be Obama’s sidekick or lap dog. She took and oath to uphold the Constitution and she needs to do so, or she needs to resign or be removed and tried for treasonemphasis mine

Freedom of speech? Harassment and threatening an elected official? As I recall, I believe that is what Orly accused Obots of when they contacted Mike Ritz?

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1996#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1996#commentsOne Response to “To Sen Coburn” bob strauss says: June 4, 2009 at 10:33 amRichard, would make a great lawsuit, Obama can’t nominate Sotomayor till he proves he is qualified to be President.

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Could we start listing charges and then someone could put them in a nice legal format? Are there any legal issues with creating a real looking fake document that we should be aware? I think we need to be careful if we do this and add some fine print to indicate that this is clearly sarcasm. I do not see a problem with an indictment and conviction here. If possible, I think we should use their "presentment" format. It would be great if the way they found out obots had their super sekrit papers was when Oily was served.So either their format is illegal and they're in a lot of trouble, or their format is innocuous enough for us to use.

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Highlands

Post by Highlands »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1996#commentsOne Response to “To Sen Coburn” bob strauss says: June 4, 2009 at 10:33 amRichard, would make a great lawsuit, Obama can’t nominate Sotomayor till he proves he is qualified to be President. Chief Justice Roberts on what he thinks of Obama's qualifications to be Presidenthttp://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/russellking_photos/Obama-swearingin.jpgCongress and then Vice-President Dick Cheney on what they think of Obama's qualifications to be Presidenthttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww229/HighlandK/evotes2-1.jpgSCOTUS and what they think of the eligibility lawsuitshttp://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww229/HighlandK/americas-right-supreme-court-denies.jpgBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Game over.

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1601]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1601

Please call social security administration

Please call Carlene Slowe Social Security Administration. I sent a request for information in regards to Obama’s multiple social security numbers. It has been 5 months and no answer. This representative, Carlene Slowe has called and stated that the answer is coming shortly, I should’ve received one by now. The phone is 410-965-1234. We demand an explanation of 25 Social security numbers for him that were recorded in National databases, particularly one issued in CT, showing him 119 years old.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 12:41 am emphasis mine

I contacted the above employee in the Social Security Adm. and left a message. Today, Ms. Slowe returned my call. She stated that she had never spoken with Dr. Taitz personally but that Dr. Taitz request was being processed. I asked her if she was aware that Dr. Taitz had posted her name and work phone number on her blog and her response was, of course, no. She also informed me that Social Security could not give out any information regarding people who were living. She said that I could put a request in for the same information and I told her no, that this was not my purpose for calling. My purpose for calling was to verify Dr. Taitz report on her blog. I thanked her for taking the time to return my call.

Terrib

Post by Terrib »

Bogus, Thanks for all the work you do, you should get a medal for all you do

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

I asked her if she was aware that Dr. Taitz had posted her name and work phone number on her blog and her response was, of course, no.But that's actually interesting -- it shows how responsive her minions are to her demands.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Look how sparkily Orly is. What kind of shirt does Ritze have on?Hell, look at both their faces. Sure this wasn't a meeting of "Nitrous Oxide Addicts Anonymous?

Smithereens

Post by Smithereens »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1981#comments

2 Responses to “Ipdate Keyes et al v Obama et al”

smith says:

June 4, 2009 at 12:57 am

What exactly is an Ipdate? Legal terminology? Sounds significant. Does it mean we win?

cookie says:

June 4, 2009 at 9:29 am

smith, no you did not win

smith says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

June 4, 2009 at 4:27 pm

I still don’t know why an Ipdate was required. What was wrong with the First Request listed under Document 7 on the docket? And where is Document 8? I see the Ipdate above is Document 9, so there must be something missing. This Ipdate business has me all confused.

emphasis mine That was fast,as cookie just post this in the last 15 min Did someone steal my identity?

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1961#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1961#comments

sillyhaha says:

June 4, 2009 at 12:15 am

Dr. Taitz,

I am worried and confused. PRN just talked about obots blackmailing you to lose the Keyes Case so that Obama can’t show his forged long-form BC that he has been working on. I promise, I am not making this up. I know it isn’t true, but want you to know what has been said and discussed at length on PRN tonight.

I don’ like that Ed has even hinted at such a thing. It is sheer insanity. Please call Ed and correct him!!!!

Lady Liberty should not be insulted like that!!!

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com says:

no, the default is on Obama, he will be inn default not Dr. Keyesemphasis mine

Tesibria

Post by Tesibria »

no, the default is on ObamaNo, Oily, another notice of deficiency will be issued tomorrow or Monday.Uhm .. I don't think so (tho i've been wrong before).

Why would the clerk do that?

The clerk notified her of the deficiency.

It's up to her to fix it.

Although she's filed some more papers, she's not yet addressed the deficiencies noticed by the clerk.

I mean, how does the clerk know that she's not working on that part?

I expect that it will "sit there" until the Judge rules on the 13th.

However, if I'm wrong, .... you know i'll be posting soon as I see anything new

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline
LM K

Post by LM K »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1990

Clarification- Fed case CA

Some people are misunderstanding and are under belief that if I win in CA, Obama can bring a better forgery then the computer image on the Internet and they will trip me that way. That is wrong for two reasons.

1. I am seeking numerous documents including the hospital file. One can forge one piece of paper, but not the whole big file

2. I am saying that the documents will show, whether he is a citizen at all or not. The documents cannot show him a Natural Born Citizen, as he already admitted that his father was never a US citizen therefor he cannot be a Natural Born citizen.emphasis mine

Yes, a "loyal supporter" left a post for Orly letting her know what Ed Hale had been saying on his show last night.

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run
LM K

Post by LM K »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1961#comments

sillyhaha says:

June 4, 2009 at 12:15 am

Dr. Taitz,

I am worried and confused. PRN just talked about obots blackmailing you to lose the Keyes Case so that Obama can’t show his forged long-form BC that he has been working on. I promise, I am not making this up. I know it isn’t true, but want you to know what has been said and discussed at length on PRN tonight.

I don’ like that Ed has even hinted at such a thing. It is sheer insanity. Please call Ed and correct him!!!!

Lady Liberty should not be insulted like that!!!

no, the default is on Obama, he will be inn default not Dr. Keyesemphasis mine

Crap, she didn't even understand her "loyal follower's" post!

Take the Money and Run
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I think Oily got more than a few messages about Ed and Ken throwing her under the Birther Bus last night. I would bet Ed got a call today for sure.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

I think Oily got more than a few messages about Ed and Ken throwing her under the Birther Bus last night. I would bet Ed got a call today for sure.Yes, I suspect that She Who Must Be Obeyed is not pleased!

realist

Post by realist »

lETTER FROM AZ Elisabeths Submitted on 2009/06/04 at 8:52pmI am in Phoenix visiting my family…we all sent this letter to Senator Kyl and will be following up with a call to his office.Senator Kyl,It is my understanding from Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ, and the Defend Your Freedoms Foundation, that you, your aide Tom Homphrey, and your office received copies of dossiers she and her associates prepared outlining criminal activity on the part of Barack Obama. You not only received these once, but twice, and have failed to do your Constitutional duty.You need to honor your oath to protect and preserve our Constitution and submit these dossiers to the Judicial Committee and start a proper investigation. If you do not comply, the Common Law Citizens Grand Jury of Arizona will have no choice but to indict you for fraud and treason together with Barack Obama.I suggest you take time to read our Constitution and the definition of “Natural Born”. Under its statutes, neither he nor fellow Arizonan Senator John McCain are Natural Born.Please do the right thing. Remember, it took one small patriot with a small stone to bring down the giant Goliath.This entry was posted on Thursday, June 4th, 2009 at 10:01 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.No Responses to “lETTER FROM AZ” 1. Jack Ryan says: Your comment is awaiting moderation. June 4, 2009 at 11:11 pm I’m sure that nice letter will make the good senator want to jump up and honor your request right away.These folks seem to be following Orly's method of how to win friends and influence people...first thing you do when you want someone to help you out is insult them, make demands and accuse them of dereliction of duty.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

Post by realist »

I'm sure Clair will appreciate the nice comments by one of Orly's idjits.

Update MO

As you know, we have 3 State Representatives, who signed up as plaintiffs. We are planning a meeting in MO. a patriot in charge is Sarah at [/break1]trueteam@gmail.com]ameriplan.trueteam@gmail.com

Any and all MO patriots- we need your help in reaching out to :

1. any and all law enforcement- sheriffs, police, Sheriffs, District Attorneys, Judges

2. state and us reps, senators

3 Governor, Lt. Governor, Atty Gen Sec of state.

I hand delivered to Clair McCuskell brief #1 165 pages of suspected illegal activity of Obama and his supporters. Ineed people flooding her office and telling her, that she needs to bring this issue to the Judicial committee. People of the state of MO didn’t elect her to be Obama’s sidekick or lap dog. She took and oath to uphold the Constitution and she needs to do so, or she needs to resign or be removed and tried for treason

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 4th, 2009 at 10:17 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Responses to “Update MO”

Matt says:

June 4, 2009 at 7:04 pm

Do any of the representatives have the ability to contact members of SCOTUS directly. I am worried that the clerks are just listing the cases online but the justices never get to see them.

Ginger says:

June 4, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Orly, Claire McCaskill is so in bed with Barry. She is brain dead and listens to no one but that augly thing she sees when she looks in the mirror. She and her husband has gotten rich off of the elderly in funeral homes. A while back there was a scandal about their nursing homes. She is Barry’s butt girl! Don’t trust her any further then you can spit at her.

Slamdunk says:

June 4, 2009 at 8:41 pm

I can’t urge patriots strongly enough to call their Reps and Senators and ask them to write a letter to the President asking for him to release his 1961 long form BC. I am in the process of calling every Republican Senator and Representative and can tell you that most aides are in the dark or denial. Some have appreciated learning what all of us know. But call them. I believe it will produce fruit.emphasis mine

[linkbtn]DOFF,http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1998#comments[/linkbtn]

ImageX 4 ImageX36
LM K

Post by LM K »

If you do not comply, the Common Law Citizens Grand Jury of Arizona will have no choice but to indict you for fraud and treason together with Barack Obama.Yep, that would motivate me! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Take the Money and Run
Hektor

Post by Hektor »

Do what I say or I'll indict you for treason... Yeah these people have the spirit of 1776 right down pat...

LM K

Post by LM K »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1967#commentsAn excellent comment:Valerie says: June 3, 2009 at 8:17 amI recently went to register my son for Little League. [highlight]I took with me the copy that the Hospital gave me with the cute picture of the stork, the name of the hospital, the birthday, weight, length, etc… Even had his little footprints of the back of the form. BUT, it was not his official BC. Even though it was from the hospital, his birthdate, footprints, etc…. It was not the “Official” colb.[/highlight]I had to go to the state health cepartemtn and order a copy of his official BC. He’s 9 years old!!!! I could not get my son registered to play lttle league and I gave them more proof than Obama has posted. WTF?Hmmmmmm. Looks like someone is doing a good birfer imitation while getting good info out there!

Take the Money and Run
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

I hand delivered to Clair McCuskell brief #1 165 pages of suspected illegal activity of Obama and his supporters. Ineed people flooding her office and telling her, that she needs to bring this issue to the Judicial committee. People of the state of MO didn’t elect her to be Obama’s sidekick or lap dog. She took and oath to uphold the Constitution and she needs to do so, or she needs to resign or be removed and tried for treasonemphasis mine[linkbtn]DOFF,http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1998#comments[/linkbtn]So, uh, ummmmm........Is it illegal to, ummm, you know, ummmm send that bit to Ms. McCaskill and fill in the required fields with Oily's info?

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=2003#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=2003#comments

Jim Suiter says:

June 5, 2009 at 10:53 am

Dr Taitz how come the officials of HAWAII THAT SAW AND READ OBAMAS BC cannot be charged withholding evidence of obama`s crimes???

They know where he was born…………………………Thank you Orly for

every thing you are doing…………Keep up the fight……….

Jim Suiter

June 5, 2009 at 2:19 pm

call me 949-683-5411

Return to “Orly Taitz”