Orly's latest poopies.....

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

http://www.outragedpatriots.com/Dr-Orly ... -Tulsa.htm

Come Meet Dr. Orly Taitz !

YOU ARE INVITED.

CHRIS BENGE, Speaker of the Oklahoma State House and Chairman for the Republican State House Committee will be at the FULL CUP CAFE on Wednesday, June 3rd, from 9 am until 11 am to discuss the 2010 election cycle. We will meet in the large meeting room.

DR. ORLY TAITZ, ESQ. will be our special guest for this event. Dr. Taitz is the lead counsel for several lawsuits against Mr. Barak H. Obama. At issue is his eligibility to be the President of the United States. . Dr. Orly's purpose is to ask for help to get a subpoena from the state legislature.

The FULL CUP CAFE is located at 4634 E. 31st Street, Tulsa, OK. It is one short block west of the intersection of 31st and Yale Ave.

Also in attendance will be State Rep. Mike Ritz.

State Senator Randy Brogdon will join us at 10 am.

Please come and join us for a cup of coffee and spirited conversation! There is ample parking at the rear of the building should the front be full.emphasis mine

Uh, am I missing something here? Can the OK State Legislature supoena the State of Hawaii Dept. of Health? :? I guess Orly is trying to get OK to sue Hawaii over Obama's eligibility? :?Have you looked at the rest of that "outragedpatriots.com" website?? It's pretty much a constant scream about illegal immigrants. Not to mention the "kenya birth certificate" I first saw on Stormfront's website

Dr. Orly should be right at home - it's just as racist and bigoted as she is.

I wonder if Rep. Chris Benge knows who the "Special Guest" will be....

realist

Post by realist »

These idjits seem to think one can just whup out a subpoena for any reason at any time for anything.I suppose they can issue anything they want and serve it on anyone they want (though the won't in this case), but Hawaii will simply ignore it.Orly seems to have a confused regarding a congressional investigation and just, Hey, will you guys issue a subpoena for me"?

ImageX 4 ImageX36
LM K

Post by LM K »

I think that we a PJ should hold a CGJ against Orly and then serve her with a subpoena. Something tells me she would want the actual law to apply to her, not the "4th branch of gov" laws.

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run
realist

Post by realist »

I think that we a PJ should hold a CGJ against Orly and then serve her with a subpoena. Something tells me she would want the actual law to apply to her, not the "4th branch of gov" laws.That's a great idea!..shoe/other foot and all that.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
notheydidn't

Post by notheydidn't »

I think that we a PJ should hold a CGJ against Orly and then serve her with a subpoena. Something tells me she would want the actual law to apply to her, not the "4th branch of gov" laws.That's a great idea!..shoe/other foot and all that. I have been itching to subpeona or indict one of them since they started doing it.

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

I think that we a PJ should hold a CGJ against Orly and then serve her with a subpoena. Something tells me she would want the actual law to apply to her, not the "4th branch of gov" laws.Yeah. Let's do it!

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Could we start listing charges and then someone could put them in a nice legal format? Are there any legal issues with creating a real looking fake document that we should be aware? I think we need to be careful if we do this and add some fine print to indicate that this is clearly sarcasm. I do not see a problem with an indictment and conviction here.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt »

emphasis mine

Uh, am I missing something here? Can the OK State Legislature supoena the State of Hawaii Dept. of Health? :? I guess Orly is trying to get OK to sue Hawaii over Obama's eligibility? :?

Have you looked at the rest of that "outragedpatriots.com" website?? It's pretty much a constant scream about illegal immigrants. Not to mention the "kenya birth certificate" I first saw on Stormfront's website

Dr. Orly should be right at home - it's just as racist and bigoted as she is.

I wonder if Rep. Chris Benge knows who the "Special Guest" will be....

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

... Is Orly proceeding as if the Quo Warranto law gives her the powers of a court as well as of a "Relator?"Orly is proceeding as if she is g-ddess and the rest of the world MUST obey.Does anyone remember the old British TV show "Rumpold of the Bailey"? Perhaps they had Orly in mind with the character of Rumpold's wife. Rumpold referred to her as SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed).

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

It was "Rumpole" with an "e".http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/rumpole1.jpgOne of the great shows of all time.Ahh, yes - Rumpole. Thanks for pointing that out. See what happens to the memory with the passage of 20 years!

notheydidn't

Post by notheydidn't »

Look how sparkily Orly is. What kind of shirt does Ritze have on?

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1985]MOONBAT PARTY!

I see that Orly was as successful at uploading that photo properly as she is at everything else she attempts.

realist

Post by realist »

Hard to tell. Photo's a mite fuzzy. Looks even funnier all squooched up in the post on Teh Nitrous Palace.

Don't sound like she got along real good with Speaker Benge:

... I served him with some papers ... my dossiers and pleadings on Obama’s illegitimacy for presidency.Sometimes you just have to force folks to be Birfers, I reckon. It also does not sound as if she was an invited "special guest," rather, as with Justices Scalia and Roberts she ambushed the meeting with her nonsense and her dossiers...errrrrrrr excuse me, her divorce papers.

After the presentation I asked speaker Benge, whether he is familiar with the situation whereby a hard working and frugal husband is married to a squandering wife, who in the best case scenario leaves him with a big fat zero and in the worst case scenario- up to his eyeballs in debt. The speaker was intimately familiar with the situation, at which time I explained to him that Obama is such a squandering wife. Regardless of how much the state legislatures are saving, when Obama spends 5 billion on his personal army of brown shirts to protect his totalitarian rule, and 2 billion on the army of Acorn thugs to undermine the elections even more and 900 million on the thugs from Hamas, he bankrupts the citizens of Oklahoma and the country at large. The only thing that will work with such a squandering wife is a plastic surgery (cutting the plastic of her credit cards) or a quickie divorce. So, I served him with some papers for such a divorce- my dossiers and pleadings on Obama’s illegitimacy for presidency.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

Post by realist »

When I get to be as important as Orly I want to have my picture taken with someone important in the hallway by the bathrooms in a restaurant. It just does not get any better than that.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1988]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1988

Follow up AZ

We need people to take charge in AZ. Sen Kyl, R. senate leader got the dossiers twice. His aid Tom Homphrey or he were supposed toget in touch with us. we nede citizens to call and demand that he brings the issue of Obama’s illegitimacy for presidency to the Senate Judicial committee or common law citizen’s grand jury will indict him for fraud and treason together with Obama emphasis mine

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

PS certified letter to Rep Frank Lucas came back unclaimed.[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1985]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1985

emphasis mine Smart man.

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz »

When I get to be as important as Orly I want to have my picture taken with someone important in the hallway by the bathrooms in a restaurant. It just does not get any better than that. Don't forget to add that he appears to be wearing Garanimals!! And Orly appears to be dressed either as a disco diva or a ringmaster. Sparkly! That's always professional.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 »

I just noticed on the post about the update to Keyes v. Obama,

"8:09-cv-82 Notice has been electronically mailed to:

Orly Taitz [/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

8:09-cv-82 Notice has been delivered by First Class U. S. Mail or by fax to: : "

Just thinking aloud here, isn't Orly required to serve the defendant with the request for entry of default? I know we always do here, however the only thing I can find in our statutes is that

b. A motion for judgment by default may be decided by the court without a hearing if:

1. The motion specifically provides that the court will decide the motion for judgment by default without a hearing if the party against whom judgment is sought fails to serve a written response, stating the grounds for opposing the motion, with 30 days of service of the motion.

Maybe I am wrong (certainly don't know what CA rule 55 is). Hmmm just been looking, at the local rules for the Central District of CA Rule 55 and found this annotation (which is obvious)

"In absence of proof that individual defendants, housing managers, were properly served with process, no basis existed for entering default judgments against them. Geter v Horning Bros. Mgmt. (2007, DC Dist Col) 502 F Supp 2d 69."

Just ignore me, like I said just thinking aloud.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1981]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1981

Ipdate Keyes et al v Obama et al

8:09-cv-00082-DOC-AN Keyes et al v. Obama et al

(ANx), DISCOVERY, MANADR

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered by Taitz, Orly on 6/2/2009 at 7:37 AM PDT and filed on 6/2/2009

Case Name: Keyes et al v. Obama et al

Case Number: 8:09-cv-82

Filer: Alan Keyes PhD

Document Number: 9

Docket Text:

Amendment to First REQUEST for Clerk to Enter Default against defendant Barack H Obama[7] filed by Plaintiff Alan Keyes PhD. (Taitz, Orly)

8:09-cv-82 Notice has been electronically mailed to:

Orly Taitz [/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

8:09-cv-82 Notice has been delivered by First Class U. S. Mail or by fax to: :

The following document(s) are associated with this transaction:

Document description:

Main Document

Original filename:C:fakepathKeyes v Obama amended motion for default.pdf

Electronic document Stamp:

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1981#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1981#comments

2 Responses to “Ipdate Keyes et al v Obama et al”

smith says:

June 4, 2009 at 12:57 am

What exactly is an Ipdate? Legal terminology? Sounds significant. Does it mean we win?

cookie says:

June 4, 2009 at 9:29 am

smith, no you did not winemphasis mine

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

After the presentation I asked speaker Benge, whether he is familiar with the situation whereby a hard working and frugal husband is married to a squandering wife, who in the best case scenario leaves him with a big fat zero and in the worst case scenario- up to his eyeballs in debt. The speaker was intimately familiar with the situation, at which time I explained to him that Obama is such a squandering wife. Regardless of how much the state legislatures are saving, when Obama spends 5 billion on his personal army of brown shirts to protect his totalitarian rule, and 2 billion on the army of Acorn thugs to undermine the elections even more and 900 million on the thugs from Hamas, he bankrupts the citizens of Oklahoma and the country at large. [highlight]The only thing that will work with such a squandering wife is a plastic surgery (cutting the plastic of her credit cards) or a quickie divorce. So, I served him with some papers for such a divorce- my dossiers and pleadings on Obama’s illegitimacy for presidency.[/highlight]And here it is, the moment of truth for birtherstan. We don't like your policies, ergo we'll try and find some way of undoing the last election. Because we don't like the results.Two very obvious points that always escape the birthers: One if somehow there existed the possibility that their crazy conspiracy theories were right then quite likely at some point the truth would come out. A Kenyan birth certificate would be found, or there would be compelling legal evidence that you needed two citizen parents to be considered NBC, or something. But quite likely the DNC, house and senate leadership would, if they had the opportunity, pressure him to resign "for health reasons" or whatever. The thing of it would be that the system would work and maybe some rules might be tightened up, but the republic would go on. There would be no great show trial or need for a military coup. The second point is what really bothers me. If Obama resigned or even impeached, then Biden becomes President. While he might do some things differently than Obama, likely a lot of his policies would remain the same. The supreme court cannot call for a special election in 3 months. Sarah Palin would not end up president in 2009. You would still have a democratic house, democratic senate, plus a democratic president. They are not going to magically enact the birthers' agenda.

Terrib

Post by Terrib »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1981#comments

2 Responses to “Ipdate Keyes et al v Obama et al”

smith says:

June 4, 2009 at 12:57 am

What exactly is an Ipdate? Legal terminology? Sounds significant. Does it mean we win?

cookie says:

smith, no you did not winemphasis mine That was fast,as cookie just post this in the last 15 min

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1990]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1990

Clarification- Fed case CA

Some people are misunderstanding and are under belief that if I win in CA, Obama can bring a better forgery then the computer image on the Internet and they will trip me that way. That is wrong for two reasons.

1. I am seeking numerous documents including the hospital file. One can forge one piece of paper, but not the whole big file

2. I am saying that the documents will show, whether he is a citizen at all or not. The documents cannot show him a Natural Born Citizen, as he already admitted that his father was never a US citizen therefor he cannot be a Natural Born citizen.emphasis mine

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1992]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1992From Lt. Col Earl Graef Lt Col David A. Earl -Graef Submitted on 2009/06/03 at 9:42amFYI. Factcheck.org has already begun their propaganda blitz on this site. Please, every patriot step up and do your part to blast the message home that we are not buying the lies anymore. Obama must drop the mask and quit pretending to be our President. :?

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1988#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1988#comments

2 Responses to “Follow up AZ”

cookie says:

June 4, 2009 at 9:24 am

indict

Brandon says:

Do you or anyone else have the phone numbers or direct email address to Senator Kyle? I am a resident of Arizona and I actually like Senator Kyle quite a bit. Of the two Senators in AZ, he is the better one and much more likely to Act then the other option.

Return to “Orly Taitz”