Orly's latest poopies.....

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1809]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1809

« Follow up OKMore on resignation of US atty for DC Taylor

NewEnglandPatriot Submitted on 2009/05/30 at 3:16pm

It sounds as if either Taylor couldn’t bring himself to file the Quo Warranto against Obama because he would have been the person “responsible” for overturning the election, or he had presented it, was threatened, and then stepped down out of intimidation. Both of these scenarios are bad.

According to Leo Donofrio, the DC court is the only place where Quo Warranto on a federal employee can be filed. Now the Usurper will put in a yes-man who will NEVER file it.

These actions are outrageous and criminal. They are trying to eliminate anyone who would bring the truth to light. The fact that Taylor resigned means we are right about Obama

I will run to the notary now. What do we know about the new US atty.I just love the way these birthers think.

allison

Post by allison »

Hmmm, now they want to contact Ken Starr to find out how Clinton was served in the Paula Jones case...odd that, but, whatever. One might want to, oh, I dunno, look at the DOCKET for the case, maybe, just maybe, and then one might quickly discover the part of the docket that reflects:06/24/1994 WAIVER OF SERVICE OF SUMMONS upon deft William Jefferson Clinton on 5/16/94[/break1]cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/04/01/wright.ruling.docs/docket/]http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/04/ ... cs/docket/And here's a really funny little coincidence, guess where one can figure out that whole crazy and fun waiver thingy??? Any guesses??? Anyone??? I bet you all guessed it kids!RULE FREAKING 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love those pesky, crazy-ass little Rules!!! Who would have ever thought to look there in a million years?

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1803

Follow up in OK, Sen Inhofe’s office. We need such investigations in the offices of each senator, congressman and governor.

I spoke with Susan Brown on Friday, 29 May 2009. She is a very nice lady but wants more than the “heresay” she can get off the internet. She needs the real deal. Her boss, Sen. Inhofe, is a tuff customer. IF Sen. Inhofe decides he is for something… man, is he ever the tiger for justice! Please mail all factual documents to Susan Brown at Sen. Inhofe’s office in Washington, D.C.Specifically, she wants the State Department document number for Pakistan being a “no go” zone for American Citizens in 1981 when B.O. traveled there. She wants real documentation from Pakistan barring Americans from traveling there in 1981. She wants real documentation from Indonesea allowing only Indonesian citizens to attend schools there when B.O. was a student there.Well, ya see, that's the problem. Internet heresay is all there is. There is no factual information.

There is no State Department document number being a "no go" zone for American citizens in 1981, no documentation from Pakistan barring Americans from traveling there. In fact, Pakistan was promoting tourism at the time.

However, there IS a travel article published June 14, 1981 in the New York Times by Assistant News Editor Barbara Cossette, describing travel in Pakistan for Americans, what hotels to stay in, getting liquor in your hotel room, where to eat and what to see, that mosques are closed to non-Muslims on the day of worship, and how Americans can obtain a free 30 day visa at borders and airports.

[/break1]nytimes.com/1981/06/14/travel/lahore-a-survivor-with-a-bittersweet-history.html]http://www.nytimes.com/1981/06/14/trave ... story.html

At one time, I traced this bit of misinformation, and found that it originated on ONE day, by ONE annonymous poster, verbatim (copy & paste), on NUMEROUS various blog comments across the net, with zero backup or source. It was picked up and spread from there. It was a deliberate sewing.

Orly can try all she likes to find such "documentation", but it does not exist, and never has.

'Nother wild goose chase, Orly. Internet heresay has failed you again.

realist

Post by realist »

There is also this little tidbit. A travel advisory, not a ban, from the state department.[/break1]lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/TA_Pakistan1981.pdf]http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/ci ... an1981.pdfAnd this one...just scroll down to 1981.[/break1]lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/Pakistan.htm]http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/ci ... kistan.htmIt's all nonsense started and perpetuated by internet rumor, yet many continue to believe, no matter what the proof otherwise knows.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt »

There is also this little tidbit. A travel advisory, not a ban, from the state department.[/break1]lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/TA_Pakistan1981.pdf]http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/ci ... an1981.pdfAnd this one...just scroll down to 1981.[/break1]lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/Pakistan.htm]http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/ci ... kistan.htmIt's all nonsense started and perpetuated by internet rumor, yet many continue to believe, no matter what the proof otherwise knows.The Advisory is basically that visas are not generally extended past their 30 day period and are not available at one overland entry point.

realist

Post by realist »

From Citizen Wells re Senator Inhofe. It would appear the senator is fine with Obama's qualifications, and while it is stated the Senator Rietze was going to "fill him in," I doubt it will come to anything.I also can't imagine why Orly is traveling to Tulsa on Wednesday to take "hard evidence" of a Pakistan travel ban in 1982 and an Indonesian-citizenship-only hard documentation, as there is none. If her dossiers 1 and 6 is what she calls hard evidence of those things, she up the proverbial creek without a paddle. I also would assume after Ms. Brown, or whoever Orly is meeting with sees her nonsense she'll want to use lots of Visine and scream a lot. Citizen Wells * Front Page * About * Philip J Berg Lawsuit * Donate to the Cause * Obama Indictment * US Constitution Hall of Shame * Action Alerts← Senator Sherrod Brown, Ohio, US Constitution Hall of Shame, Obama not eligible, US Congress, Electoral College Votes, Obama’s eligibility must be challenged, OH Senator Representative Steven LaTourette, Ohio, US Constitution Hall of Shame, Obama not eligible, US Congress, Electoral College Votes, Obama’s eligibility must be challenged, OH representative →Senator Jim Inhofe, Oklahoma, US Constitution Hall of Shame, Obama not eligible, US Congress, Electoral College Votes, Obama’s eligibility must be challenged, OK SenatorDecember 30, 2008 · 3 Comments“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend theConstitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign anddomestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservationor purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully dischargethe duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”Congressional oath of officeUS ConstitutionHall of ShameA letter received from Senator Jim Inhofe of Oklahomaregarding Barack Obama’s eligibility issues:“Thank you for your correspondence. As your voice in Washington, Iappreciate knowing your concerns.There is a considerable amount of information circulating over theInternet making various claims about Senator Obama, including thathe was not born in Hawaii and has not provided a valid birthcertificate as proof he is a natural born citizen. Likewise, therewas information on the Internet claiming Senator John McCain was noteligible to run for President due to an alleged lack of U.S.jurisdiction over the military installation in Panama Canal in whichSenator McCain was born. These issues have resulted in a number ofunsuccessful legal filings challenging the natural born citizenqualification of both Senators Obama and McCain. The most recent ofthese cases was dismissed in the U.S. Supreme Court on December 8,2008.Specifically, with regard to Senator Obama’s birth certificate, inJune 2008, Senator Obama produced a certificate of live birth fromthe State of Hawaii Department of Health, which has been availablefor inspection by various news media over the past number of months.In addition, Hawaii’s Health director, in October, has verified thatthe Health Department has Senator Obama’s original birth certificateon file.I can certainly appreciate the need for the appropriate review toensure all candidates for the Presidency meet the basic requirementsin the Constitution. Again, thank you for bringing your concerns to myattention. Please do not hesitate to contact me again.”Senator Jim Inhofe has written one of the more intelligent letterswith what appears to be the intent of being accurate.However, Mr. Inhofe stated:“The most recent of these cases was dismissed in the U.S. Supreme Courton December 8, 2008.”That statement could imply that all cases have been dismissed, which isnot true. We will give Senator Inhofe the benefit of the doubt but wewould also like clarification of what he is stating.It is not clear from Senator Inhofe’s statement on the COLB and remarkregarding Obama’s original birth certificate, if he totally understandswhat this means under the Hawaii statutes.It appears from what I read here and what I have been told about SenatorInhofe, that he seeks the truth about Obama’s eligibility. Let’s seeka clarification from him and make sure he is aware of all of thepertinent information.Why Obama is not eligibleWhat Hawaii Health Official really saidLatest information on court casesFrom the Alan Keyes lawsuit“A press release was issued on October 31, 2008, by the Hawaii Departmentof Health by its Director, Dr. Chiyome Fukino. Dr. Fukino said that shehad “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department ofHealth has Senator Obama’s original birth certificate on record inaccordance with state policies and procedures.” That statement failed toresolve any of the questions being raised by litigation and press accounts.Being “on record” could mean either that its contents are in the computerdatabase of the department or there is an actual “vault” original.”“Further, the report does not say whether the birth certificate in the“record” is a Certificate of Live Birth or a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth.In Hawaii, a Certificate of Live Birth resulting from hospital documentation,including a signature of an attending physician, is different from aCertificate of Hawaiian Birth. For births prior to 1972, a Certificate ofHawaiian Birth was the result of the uncorroborated testimony of one witnessand was not generated by a hospital. Such a Certificate could be obtained upto one year from the date of the child’s birth. For that reason, its valueas prima facie evidence is limited and could be overcome if any of theallegations of substantial evidence of birth outside Hawaii can be obtained.The vault (long Version) birth certificate, per Hawaiian Statute 883.176allows the birth in another State or another country to be registered inHawaii. Box 7C of the vault Certificate of Live Birth contains a question,whether the birth was in Hawaii or another State or Country. Therefore,the only way to verify the exact location of birth is to review a certifiedcopy or the original vault Certificate of Live Birth and compare the name ofthe hospital and the name and the signature of the doctor against thebirthing records on file at the hospital noted on the Certificate of theLive Birth.”okinhofeCategories: Alan Keyes · Announcements · Barack Obama · Berg · Birth Certificate · COLB · Citizens for the truth about Obama · Civil Complaint · Congress · Constitution Hall of Shame · DNC · Democrats · Election · Election 2008 · Election Boards · Election Law · Election update · Electoral College · Electors · Federal Court · Government · Hawaii · Judges · Justice · Kenya · Keyes lawsuit · McCain Obama · Natural born citizen · News · Obama Nation · Obama indictment · Obama records · PHILIP J. BERG · Politics · Senator Obama · Supreme Court · The Case Against Barack Obama · U.S. Supreme Court · US Constitution · United States · Voter fraud · impeachment · indictment · votersTagged: Electoral College votes, Obama not eligible, Obama’s eligibility must be challenged, OK Senator, Oklahoma, Senator Jim Inhofe, US Congress, US Constitution Hall of Shame3 responses so far ↓ * bob strauss // December 30, 2008 at 4:25 pm state representative from OK., Dr. Ritze, was supposed to have a pow-wow with Inhofe, and fill him in on the details of the “Obama” mess. I heard Dr. Ritze on the Plains radio network and Dr. Ritze was very well informed on the issue. Let’s hope he conveys the information to Inhofe. * Cindy // December 30, 2008 at 4:37 pm Have you checked the obamacrimes website within the last hour? * citizenwells // December 30, 2008 at 4:57 pm Cindy. Thanks for the heads up. I have been a little distr
acted lately. [/break1]wordpress.com/2008/12/30/senator-jim-inhofe-oklahoma-us-constitution-hall-of-shame-obama-not-eligible-us-congress-electoral-college-votes-obama%E2%80%99s-eligibility-must-be-challenged-ok-senator/]http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/ ... k-senator/

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

This makes me wonder if this is a Obot getting Orly to go on a wild goose chase OR Orly trying to make her patriots think she is doing something. Which is it?Why is Orly going to Tulsa and not DC? Isn't this Ms. Brown in DC? Strange don't you think? :? Who is this Rick person taking care of all the details? I emailed this Rick person but have received nothing back so far.

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1791#comments

5 Responses to “Important re Keyes v Obama”

Carrie4Christ says:

May 30, 2009 at 12:00 pm

Hi Dr. Taitz,

As I mentioned before, my father is a patent attorney. He got his degree from Harvard and is a very good lawyer. I’ve been talking to him about all your wonderful work and tremendous successes especially the default judgment you are requesting against Obama. He said to ask you if you’ve read Rule Four from the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)? He said it should be very helpful to you.

He also mentioned that if you need help with filing, outlining and office work to contact your alma mater and ask for interns from amongst the current student body. He also said to use contacts from the Alumni society to help with serving documents out of state.

I told him how intelligent you are and that you probably knew all this already but wanted to post it anyway just in case. It seems from recent events and all these politicians finally taking notice that we are on the brink of a great victory and have no one to thank for it more than you!!! I just know that one day very, very soon you will walk up the steps of the Supreme Court building to plead your case and the Lord Himself will be smiling down on you.

Let me know if you want me to ask my dad any other legal questions. Oh and also, I was wondering if you read about the letter Obama sent to Kapiolani Hospital in Hawaii congratulating them on their 100 year anniversary. He said he was born there. Could you send someone to Hawaii to investigate this? Maybe find records of obstetricians practicing there in 1961 and then try to track them down to ask if they remember delivering Obama. Back then a bi-racial baby would have been unusual and most likely remembered. There’d probably be nurses and other staff to interview too.

God Bless!!!

---snip---

Carrie4Christ = obot? Orly has deleted Carrie's post...

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
realist

Post by realist »

Maybe it is this sfitzgerald... [/break1]deviantart.com/]http://sfitzgerald.deviantart.com/

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

Post by realist »

I think Carrie was a little over the top.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1803&cpage=1#comment-3930]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=18 ... mment-3930One Response to “Follow up in OK, Sen Inhofe’s office. We need such investigations in the offices of each senator, congressman and governor.”Kathleen says: May 30, 2009 at 4:53 pmCan you please clarify. Are you asking people to find the State Dept travel ban and copies of Indonesian law and send to Sen Inhofe’s office? You don’t already have these as part of your evidence? If you don’t have them, what is your proof for what you wrote in your dossiers? What has been presented to the grand juries to review? I’m totally confused. If you don’t have them to send, who does? Thanks in advance for explaining.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1820]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1820

The Full Cup Caffee Tulsa, WD 9 am

Good news! Dr. Orly has a real following in Tulsa, OK! People are excited to hear she will be here! STATE HOUSE SPEAKER CHRIS BENGE will be there also!

COME ONE, COME ALL!

At first we were going to meet at Rick’s home in Tulsa, but it now appears so many people will be at the meeting, the site has been moved to:

THE FULL CUP CAFE, 4634 E. 31st STREET, TULSA, OK time: 9:00 AM

The Full Cup Cafe is located on 31st Ave. one block west of the intersection of 31st & Yale Ave. If you are traveling on the Broken Arrow Expressway, just exit onto 31st and you are almost there!

We have the large meeting room reserved for two hours.

Any questions? [/break1]net]sfitzgerald4@cox.net

I have a question. How is the weather there? How should i be dreHmmm. Interesting, no?

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1809#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1809#comments

4 Responses to “More on resignation of US atty for DC Taylor”

P. Barnett says:

May 30, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Can someone please post a link to a press release or story regarding resignation?

DB says:

May 30, 2009 at 4:29 pm

See item 6 and 12 for Taylor information. [/break1]typepad.com/]http://legaltimes.typepad.com/

Pixel Patriot says:

May 30, 2009 at 4:57 pm

So let’s get this straight, the only guy in DC that can bring a quo warranto other than Eric Holder who was also looking into the corruption in Chicago politics exits stage right for a plum position at a prestigious law firm? Something stinks to high heaven.

Jenna says:

May 30, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Can anyone help find a phone number for Ernest & Young in Washington? This is where Mr. Taylor is now working, perhaps Orley could contact him there. All I could find is this: Taylor, 44, who has served as the District’s top prosecutor on an interim basis since September 2006, will join Ernst & Young’s Washington office next month. It appears he will be working in a fraud investigations unit.Emphasis mine

Guess Orly is going to stalk Mr. Taylor now? Mr. Taylor's new employers might not appreciate Orly doing this, no?

realist

Post by realist »

We have the large meeting room reserved for two hours.The same one in which the Rotary Club meets, no doubt.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

This is too delicious!!!!

Ernst & Young has announced that Taylor will join the firm as the Americas leader of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services area. In that role, he'll help companies deal with the complex issues related to fraud, regulatory compliance, and business disputes.

"Under Jeff's leadership we will enhance our brand and expand the breadth of our capabilities, as his broad experience will help us advise clients on matters of corporate governance, transparency and ethics," said Steve Howe, the firm's Americas Area managing partner, in a statement.Jeffrey Taylor, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, has announced his resignation, effective tomorrow. Taylor, 44, who has served as the District's top prosecutor on an interim basis since September 2006, will join Ernst & Young’s Washington office next month, according to a source familiar with the matter. A spokeswoman for the firm declined to comment.

“Serving the residents of the District of Columbia has been the most rewarding experience of my professional life,” Taylor said in a statement. “It has been my distinct honor to have led the extraordinary talented and dedicated men and women in this office for more than 2 1⁄2 years. It has also been a privilege to work with some of the finest law enforcement agencies in the country who work tirelessly to make this city safe.”

From 2002 to 2006, Taylor (Stanford, Harvard Law) was counselor to Attorneys General John Ashcroft and Alberto Gonzales, for whom he handled a range of matters, including oversight of the department’s national security, terrorism, and criminal litigation, and policy efforts. Following a four-year stint as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of California, Taylor served as counsel to the Senate Judiciary Committee from 1999 to 2002.

Though his nomination never moved out of committee, and despite early concerns that he lacked ties to the community, Taylor has been widely praised throughout his tenure as U.S. attorney. Once his first interim period expired, judges on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia unanimously voted to extend his stay. Taylor withdrew his nomination in September.

It was not immediately clear who will plug Taylor's spot until his successor is confirmed. (The BLT has a call into the Justice Department.) The 17-member commission tasked with reviewing candidates for U.S. attorney began interviews this week, one of the final stages before the body makes its recommendations to Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton.

Seven lawyers have applied for the job, according to the sources, including Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr partner Ron Machen; Channing Phillips, the District’s principal assistant U.S. attorney; and Assistant U.S. Attorney Roy Austin Jr. As The Washington Post reported earlier today, and sources have confirmed, Nixon Peabody partner Anjali Chaturvedi and Shanlon Wu, of Wheat Wu, have also applied for the post. Both, like Machen, are former federal prosecutors.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1795&cpage=1#comment-3943]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=17 ... mment-3943

13 Responses to “Follow up DC”

ConcernedOne says:

May 30, 2009 at 12:18 pm

The only article, so far, that I can find with mentions of potential replacements is noted here:

[/break1]typepad.com/blt/2009/05/us-attorney-jeffrey-taylor-resigns.html]http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2009/ ... signs.html

Here is the excerpt: “Seven lawyers have applied for the job, according to the sources, including Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr partner Ron Machen; Channing Phillips, the District’s principal assistant U.S. attorney; and Assistant U.S. Attorney Roy Austin Jr. As The Washington Post reported earlier today, and sources have confirmed, Nixon Peabody partner Anjali Chaturvedi and Shanlon Wu, of Wheat Wu, have also applied for the post. Both, like Machen, are former federal prosecutors”

Apparently, career bureaucrats don’t resign. They are either fired or quit.

de Vattel: A natural born citizen is born in the country of parentS who are citizens thereof says:

May 30, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Why did Taylor resign after reading your request for quo warrento? Did he perhaps realize that O is not eligible, but was threatened if he took action? And thus had no other alternative…

Bruno Érico says:

May 30, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Forty-four years ago today, Ronald Reagan gave a speech entitled “A Time For Choosing”, a speech that is as pertinent and timely today as it was back then. Listen to the speech and then replace Johnson’s “Great Society” with Barack Obama’s mindless mantra of “Hope” and Change” and Senator Fullbright’s remarks that “the Constitution is outmoded” with Obama’s claim that the Constitution of our nation is “fundamentally flawed”.

[/break1]blogspot.com/2008/10/time-for-choosing.html]http://laotze.blogspot.com/2008/10/time ... osing.html

What a timely speech!!!!

Lets get our nation back.

Keep the fight that was started in 1776.

Stephen says:

May 30, 2009 at 1:28 pm

The Justice Department has named Channing D. Phillips as the acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com says:

May 30, 2009 at 1:41 pm

what do we know about him?

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com says:

May 30, 2009 at 2:02 pm

Sue

why do you want me to leave out Chief Coffin?

redd says:

May 30, 2009 at 2:11 pm

jeffrey taylor is now with ernst & young. Perhaps someone could call jeffrey and get an “interview” with him.

[/break1]prnewswire.com/ViewContent.aspx?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/05-28-2009/0005034137&EDATE=]http://news.prnewswire.com/ViewContent. ... 137&EDATE=

redd says:

May 30, 2009 at 2:29 pm

jeffrey taylor bio… formerly spent time in southern california.

[/break1]usdoj.gov/usao/dc/US_Attorney/index.html]http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/dc/US_Attorney/index.html

Nick says:

May 30, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Read this: [/break1]typepad.com/blt/2009/05/phillips-is-named-acting-us-attorney-in-dc.html]http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2009/ ... in-dc.html

NewEnglandPatriot says:

May 30, 2009 at 3:16 pm

It sounds as if either Taylor couldn’t bring himself to file the Quo Warranto against Obama because he would have been the person “responsible” for overturning the election, or he had presented it, was threatened, and then stepped down out of intimidation. Both of these scenarios are bad.

According to Leo Donofrio, the DC court is the only place where Quo Warranto on a federal employee can be filed. Now the Usurper will put in a yes-man who will NEVER file it.

These actions are outrageous and criminal. They are trying to eliminate anyone who would bring the truth to light. The fact that Taylor resigned means we are right about Obama.

sue says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

May 30, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Officer Dischler was not acting in his official capacity as a Beaumont Police Officer. The Beaumont Chief of Police Frank Coffin was not aware nor did he authorize any investigation of President Obama. What criminal offense has the Beaumont Chief of Police committed? What is the jurisdition of the Beaumont Police Department?

4/23/2009 1:08:00 PM

Lone Beaumont cop investigates Obama

Chief insists the “department is not investigating the president

Jennifer Johnson

Orange County Editor

“According to the chief, he was unaware of Dischler’s investigation of President Obama until a source outside the department informed him of a potentially politically-charged issue involving the department about two weeks ago and that it was only this week he learned more details. Following the timeline supplied by Dischler, by that time his investigation had ceased.”

“Dischler said he is sorry his correspondence with Taitz hit the Internet and insisted that under no circumstance did he expect the exchange to be made public. Additionally, he said he told Taitz the investigation had been abandoned long before their e-mails were made public.”

“I can’t make up law to suit her; I can’t make up policy to suit her.”

dr_taitz@yahoo.com says:

May 30, 2009 at 3:29 pm

sue

why don’t you call me. You do not have correct information in regards to Beaumont. I have all the original e-mails, I believe I even have a phone recording, when this officer called me and assured me that they will investigate. you can call me at 949-683-5411

Sally says:

May 30, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Hello Dr.Orly,

Good Day to you and “GOD Bless you my Dear’.

So far all i found are these Phone numbers……

I hope these # will help.

I’ll keep searching for his name.

Sally

[/break1]fbi.gov/contact.htm]http://memphis.fbi.gov/contact.htm

Contact Us

The following table provides information on how to contact the Memphis FBI office and associated Resident Agencies. We ask that phone calls be limited to law enforcement matters only. If there is an emergency, please DO NOT call these numbers, call 911 instead.

FBI Memphis Division Phone Numbers

Memphis Office (901) 747-4300

Clarksville Resident Agency (931) 552-1018

Columbia Resident Agency (931) 388-0398

Cookeville Resident Agency (931) 526-8622

Jackson Resident Agency (731) 668-9578

Nashville Resident Agency (615) 232-7500

truthbetold11 says:

May 30, 2009 at 5:02 pm

If he backed out on his own then he’s a coward. If he was forced out then he should be willing to fight this!!!

sue says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

May 30, 2009 at 6:07 pm

Dr. Taitz,

Doesn’t matter what you have from Officer Dischler. Why don’t you contact the person who has the authority to initiate a criminal investigation in Beaumont, Texas which would be Chief of Police Frank Coffin. Officer Dischler did not and does not have this authority. Here is the Beaumont Police Department website. Contact the direct source.

[/break1]beaumontpd.com/]http://www.beaumontpd.com/

Beaumont Police Department

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1831]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1831Follow up on HI statute 338A number of people have asked me to explain, what is going on in /Hi.There are few things that are peculier to HI1. statute 338 allows foreign born children of Hi residents to get HI birth certificates.2. BCs can be obtained based on a statement of one relative only3. You can get a late BC- meaning when you are 20 yo or a 100 yo.4. Chiyome Fukino stated that there is a BC on file, but she did not state, how and when it was obtaindea. it could’ve been one obtained when Obanma was 21 yo.b. it could’ve been obtained base on a statement of one relative only, who liedc. the most important thing- she never sais that the piece of garbage with an obliterated number, that Obama posted on the Internet is the same document that she has on file, she never said that this piece of garbage that he posted o the net actually came from HI. As a matter of fact her asistyant Janet Okubo, said, that she can’t read what was downloaded from the net.

Curious Blue

Post by Curious Blue »

*edited* to add, I suppose if one wanted to be very technical, as one should be when dealing with law, there was a short period there where he had stepped down from the Senate and was not yet sworn into office. So, he was President Elect at that time, but maybe in that case would be considered just an individual for purposes of Rule 4 service during that time frame...any thoughts legal eagles? I am probably missing some glaringly obvious point here... *sigh*It would still be covered by Rule 4:

(e) Serving an Individual Within a Judicial District of the United States.

Unless federal law provides otherwise, an individual — other than a minor, an incompetent person, or a person whose waiver has been filed — may be served in a judicial district of the United States by:

(1) following state law for serving a summons in an action brought in courts of general jurisdiction in the state where the district court is located or where service is made; or

(2) doing any of the following:

(A) delivering a copy of the summons and of the complaint to the individual personally;

(B) leaving a copy of each at the individual’s dwelling or usual place of abode with someone of suitable age and discretion who resides there; or

© delivering a copy of each to an agent authorized by appointment or by law to receive service of process.[/break1]law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/Rule4.htm]http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/Rule4.htm (emphasis added)

In either case, leaving the papers with an unnamed "mail clerk" at the DOJ doesn't suffice. She can't get around the Rule 4 provisions for service of US officers or employees by pointing out that she didn't serve him as an individual, either.

Call me lazy, but back when I was practicing law I found it to be easier and faster to simply hire professionals to do the job. See [/break1]com/m3g87s]http://tinyurl.com/m3g87s (for Washington DC) or [/break1]com/l88jq2]http://tinyurl.com/l88jq2 (Orly's backyard) They did it right the first time; they prepared a proper return of service for filing with courts; and they had a high degree of credibility in the event there was a dispute over whether service was actually made or whether a defendant was intentionally evading service.

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1831...the most important thing- she never sais that the piece of garbage with an obliterated number, that Obama posted on the Internet is the same document that she has on file, she never said that this piece of garbage that he posted o the net actually came from HI. As a matter of fact her asistyant Janet Okubo, said, that she can’t read what was downloaded from the net.Bubububut didn't Hawaii say that the Obama campaign asked for a birth certificate? And didn't they confirm that the birthplace was indeed Honolulu? So Obama had a correct birth certificate, instead he just faked one with the same information for kicks on the interwebs?

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

I believe that Sue [edited from her PJ name, just in case] may well be the only rational human being with whom orly has meaningful contact on a regular basis, at least regarding birfer matters.

Patricia

Post by Patricia »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1831

...the most important thing- she never sais that the piece of garbage with an obliterated number, that Obama posted on the Internet is the same document that she has on file, she never said that this piece of garbage that he posted o the net actually came from HI. As a matter of fact her asistyant Janet Okubo, said, that she can’t read what was downloaded from the net.Bubububut didn't Hawaii say that the Obama campaign asked for a birth certificate?

No, they cannot reveal who may have requested anything without that person's permission.

And didn't they confirm that the birthplace was indeed Honolulu?

No, a reporter implied they did, but no official statement to that effect was ever made. Hawaii said that it had the original birth certificate.

So Obama had a correct birth certificate, instead he just faked one with the same information for kicks on the interwebs?

We are assuming he ordered it and that Hawaii has the original, and that Hawaii knows the NBC requirement, knows the content of the COLB, and knows that those who participate in any fraud will go to prison, so the conclusion is that nobody's lying or covering up in Hawaii.

The news article TRIED to get the reader to think Hawaii said he was born there, but it used a device that was a bit misleading. Instead of the reporter's actual words being quoted, the reporter wrote his question (it was something like so was he born in Hawaii?) in plain narrative, without quotation marks. Then the response of Okubo was quoted (it was to the effect that yes, that's what Fukino was trying to say or that's what she meant).

However, that particular part of the news story could leave someone with the realization that Hawaii in fact did not confirm he was born in Hawaii, at least not officially. But because of the high unlikelihood that those people are risking their entire futures for Obama, I've concluded there's no fraud, just a desire to stay within the law. The result is clumsiness that looks kind of suspicious.

But it makes no sense to me that any of those people would participate in a cover-up. If they had done so, I would expect all of them to be so rich by now that they'd have resigned last summer and disappeared on a tropical island with less traffic.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1801

Why US attorney for DC Jeffrey Taylor resign?

de Vattel: A natural born citizen is born in the country of parentS who are citizens thereof Submitted on 2009/05/30 at 1:00pm

Why did Taylor resign after reading your request for quo warrento? Did he perhaps realize that O is not eligible, but was threatened if he took action? And thus had no other alternative…

lde Vattel: A natural born citizen is born in the country of parentS who are citizens thereof

1 Follow up DC

0 #

Answer

I don’t know for sure, but talk about no time for my family. Now I have to copy 96 pages Quo Warranto, run to the notary, make sure it is notarized and certified mail it. Now we need to lobby or alternatively pound on the new guy. I am really getting exhausted. Where are the decent people in our government, judiciary, law enforcement? This is so utterly unfair, that we have to do all the work and they sit in their cushy offices, collect our tax dollars and sell our country to god knows who. I am getting really angry. If these people don’t get off their… now, they all should be tried and hopefully convicted for treason.emphasis mine

Poor Orly. She is exhausted. Today is Sat.--isn't the post office closed? Closes at 11 A. M. where I live. Noon on Saturday in my neighborhood. But maybe the days of the week work differently in Russia/Israel/Orly world. I saw another blog entry on Orly's bloggie that suggested that she tried to call former U.S. Special Prosecutor Ken Starr (who is now associated with Pepperdine--or was it Gonzaga?--University in some capacity) at his university office today (Saturday) and was apparently miffed because he wasn't there (at her immediate Nitrous Queen beck-and-call), and so could not fill her in on the ins and outs of the Paula Jones v. Bill Clinton case (including the specifics of how Jones served her summons to Clinton). Never mind, of course, that Ken Starr had nothing to do with the Jones v. Clinton case--hell YES!, he's gonna dish the dirt with Orly and thank her for the call.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
Hektor

Post by Hektor »

Patricia I stand corrected... I must have misread the article then about what Fukino said. I thought I remembered one of the organizations that examined the birth certificate at the Obama campaign headquarters said they confirmed Hawaiii had issued a certificate at the request of the campaign, but I can't find the link and I'm just going from memory here. I'm probably misremembering. Apologies.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

OMFG! If it wasn't Oily, I'd think this was satire:dr_taitz@yahoo.com says: May 30, 2009 at 7:16 pmsorry, his inauguration wasn’t valid, as he has messed up the oath and poor Roberts had to work the double shift and give him another oath, a make up test. This is well documented. It looks like this technicality will cost himDamn, Oily's gotta be desperate to drag out that old "invalid oath" dog, and apparently try to use it to justify her failure to follow the Fed Rules of Civ Pro, Rule 4 for proper service of summons on a government official.And while I'm on the subject, the Keyes, et.al. v. Obama, et.al. lawsuit also named as defendants Dr. Condoleeza Rice (SOS), Robert Mueller (FBI), and Michael Hager (OMB). While there is some evidence of the (spectacularly failed) attempt to serve President Obama, it's interesting to note that there was, apparently, never any attempt at all made to serve Rice, Mueller, and Hager. Nor has there been any stipulation which dismisses Rice, Muller, and Hager from the suit.The more I look at this suit, the more I see epic--no, spectacular--failure all over it.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1799

2) If you do not file this Quo Warranto by June 15, Relators pray that you show by rule nisi why you have not neglected your duties to institute a timely Quo Warranto proceeding against Obama under DC Code § 16-3502 within the 40 days established in Common Law.I'm sure this new guy will get right on it. What is Orly doing referring to the rules? Specifically, what is this "rule nisi?" What I can understand from Web definitions is that courts can order that a party to which a rule applies show cause for why it does not apply and do so within a certain period of time. Is Orly proceeding as if the Quo Warranto law gives her the powers of a court as well as of a "Relator?"

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Orly Taitz”