Orly's latest poopies.....

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

I'm sick of trying to help Oily. I'm going to concentrate on pushing her over the edge.Hey, Orly doesn't pay any attention anyway. I'm all for pushing her over the edge. BTW, Sequoia, great job today! I love outing Orly because it is so damned easy. She's like tracking a bloody nosed buffalo in a snow storm.

mimi

Post by mimi »

Sorry about the initials thingy, I can't do anything about Oily posting enough info to find the young lady, but I don't want to make it possible for a lurking birfer to find her when they find out there will be no meeting.I fixed it. I also went over to orly's to see if "James's" comments were posted. Still in moderation. She posted one, which simply says "It's Chapter 2" cuz I forgot to put that in my original comment telling her where in the pdf to find the info on how to read the Hawaiian Law citations. That got posted. LOL The others, just in limbo while Orly tries to figure it out.Meanwhile, everybody reads Tanya's comment and believes it.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

I would bet that Dr. Taitz might be getting a formal letter from this young lady to please remove her personal information from her blog, no? Of course, we will never see it.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 »

regarding the initials: If you show me a comment written by me you'd like me to edit, I will. I just don't know what comment you want me to fix?

Meanwhile... Orly's latest tweet is to Rachel Maddow:

@maddow Rachel, on the 5th you did a story about Dr. Orly Taitz. Yet you will not let her to come on your show... Why? Please have her on.

12:36 PM May 25th from web in reply to maddow[/break1]com/DrOrlyTaitzEsq]http://twitter.com/DrOrlyTaitzEsqPlease Rachel, do it, it would be epic, just the very thought of a Rhodes Scholar taking on the dentist on matters of law would be absolutely perfect, I should imagine Rachel would use words so big it would make Orly's head explode.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Sorry about the initials thingy, I can't do anything about Oily posting enough info to find the young lady, but I don't want to make it possible for a lurking birfer to find her when they find out there will be no meeting.I fixed it. I also went over to orly's to see if "James's" comments were posted. Still in moderation. She posted one, which simply says "It's Chapter 2" cuz I forgot to put that in my original comment telling her where in the pdf to find the info on how to read the Hawaiian Law citations. That got posted. LOL The others, just in limbo while Orly tries to figure it out.Meanwhile, everybody reads Tanya's comment and believes it.I fixed the original quote in the post at p. 102.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
Butterfly Bilderberg

I love outing Orly because it is so damned easy. She's like tracking a bloody nosed buffalo in a snow storm.Bogus, you crack me up! ROTFLMAO

allison

Post by allison »

We all just dream of the day Orly and Berg will duke it out live in a courtroom for all Obots to see, and everyone knows it won't EVAR get that far if they are left to their own devices...sooooo...all for a good cause at present!

mimi

Post by mimi »

Note to Lurking Birthers:

Orly Taitz has 757 Followers on her Twitter Feed. (Many of them people like me. )

xxx

President Obama has 1,270,219 Followers.

[/break1]com/BarackObama]http://twitter.com/BarackObama

Rachel Maddow has over 583,138 Followers.

[/break1]com/maddow]http://twitter.com/maddow

You are not significant.

mimi

Post by mimi »

I just hope he has a little sense of humor, like Mari's boytoy Robertson. He could make it more fun for us.Do you think sending him cookies could help? Ohhh...ohhh. I have a great recipe for brownies.

Justin

Post by Justin »

Waitasec... did we just give Orly's Twitter feed free advertising and publicity? *shudder*Don't encourage the morons! They don't KNOW that they're morons!!!

nbc

Post by nbc »

Remember rules don't apply to Orly. At best its FSCP - Federal Suggestions of Civil Procedure - and still unlikely to apply to her!After all, she has been 'admitted to the Supreme Court'

mimi

Post by mimi »

Waitasec... did we just give Orly's Twitter feed free advertising and publicity? *shudder*Don't encourage the morons! They don't KNOW that they're morons!!! Fixed, and duly scolded.(have a brownie?)

Justin

Post by Justin »

Nah, not scolding... hence the face at the end. Frankly, I'm amazed that many Orly followers have the capability to even find Twitter on the Internet.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1757]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1757

Follow up on Sen, Inhofe and possible visit to Tulsa OK

May 29th, 2009

I might be going to Tulsa, OK this coming WD, it is not final yet. There is movement in re. to Sen. Inhofe. His aid Ellen Broun, working in DC office in Hart senate building was put in charge of investigating the issue of BO’s ineligibility for Sen. Inhofe. Ellen does not want any blog article or e-mails. She wants only documents and statements and she wants those mailed to her. Please forward to her my dossiers. #6 and #1 are most important.Does anyone live in Oklahoma?

[/break1]senate.gov/public/]http://inhofe.senate.gov/public/

Washington, DC Office:

453 Russell Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510 -3603

Main: (202) 224-4721

Fax: (202) 228-0380

Map this | Directions To

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tulsa, OK Office:

1924 S. Utica Avenue

Suite 530

Tulsa, OK 74104 -6511

Main: (918) 748-5111

Fax: (918) 748-5119

Map this | Directions To

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oklahoma City, OK Office:

1900 NW Expressway St

Suite 1210

Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Main: (405) 608-4381

Fax: (405) 608-4120

Map this | Directions To

McAlester, OK Office:

215 E Choctaw Ave

Suite 106

McAlester, OK 74501

Main: (918) 426-0933

Fax: (918) 426-0935

Map this | Directions To

Enid, OK Office:

302 N Independence

Suite 104

Enid, OK 73701

Main: (580) 234-5105

Fax: (580) 234-5094

Map this | Directions To

Inhofe Statement on Sotomayor Nomination

Contacts: Jared Young 202-224-5762

Kathryn Heisten 202-224-1282

May 26, 2009

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today, U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) made the following statement regarding President Obama's nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Inhofe was one of 29 U.S. Senators that voted against Sotomayor's nomination to the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in 1998.

"Without doubt, Judge Sotomayor's personal life story is truly inspiring. I congratulate her on being nominated. As the U.S. Senate begins the confirmation process, I look forward to looking closer at her recent rulings and her judicial philosophy.

"Of primary concern to me is whether or not Judge Sotomayor follows the proper role of judges and refrains from legislating from the bench. Some of her recent comments on this matter have given me cause for great concern. In the months ahead, it will be important for those of us in the U.S. Senate to weigh her qualifications and character as well as her ability to rule fairly without undue influence from her own personal race, gender, or political preferences."

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

2 Responses to “Proof that secret service knows that Obama is not eligible”

DBEST says:

May 29, 2009 at 7:54 pm

If they arrest someone for questioning BO’s eligibility, they will have to prove that he is eligible. That’s why they can try to scare people but no one will actually be arrested.Where do they get this stuff? :?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Part of me wants to say, "Hey Obots, stop helping her by sending her rules and stuff." Because, y'know, they say if you catch-and-release fish in a small pond using the same lure day after day, the fish will eventually learn to stop biting your lure.So if a consarn fish can learn something new, maybe Orly can, too. I said maybe. Anyway, I don't want her to be a better lawyer. I want her to be disbarred and go to jail. But another part of me understands it can't do Obama any harm. She'll never learn enough to be a decent lawyer. Hell, she'll never learn enough to be a decent fish. So I'm tolerating it, for now. Y'all have permission from Judge Leghorn of the District Court of Bun-Dogs to continue tryin' to edumacate that squirrely moonbat. Carry on.Somehow I hear strains of "...to live the impossible dream" around that idea.I've had the same question at the back of my mind, so I have a blunt question for the lawyers on this board. If you were opposing counsel to either Orly or Phil, would you be providing the legal advice to them that you are providing on this forum? My guess is no. Is there nevertheless a professional obligation to try to see that the law is practiced to at least minimal standards even by the opposing attorney? My guess is that you are not, in fact, providing legal advice to Orly or Phil, because they are unwilling to accept it or are incapable of accepting it. What you are instead doing is educating those of us who are not lawyers but who are coming to appreciate more deeply how sound our legal system is. My thanks for that. Is this a reasonable answer to Foggy?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Hektor

Post by Hektor »

2 Responses to “Proof that secret service knows that Obama is not eligible”

DBEST says:

May 29, 2009 at 7:54 pm

If they arrest someone for questioning BO’s eligibility, they will have to prove that he is eligible. That’s why they can try to scare people but no one will actually be arrested.Where do they get this stuff? :?I have been following birthers for months now. As far as I can tell, any action or lack of action by government officials is a tacit admission that the birthers have been right all along and that in a few days Barry Sotero will be arrested by ummm, Sarah Palin? Deep down we all know that they've been right all along and, err, their "citizen" lynch mobs are two steps ahead of us legally. I foresee Obama's second inauguration being the last tyranny before he and Michelle being lead away from the White House in chains.

realist

Post by realist »

OMFG! For the love of all that is Holy, someone please send this woman a copy of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure already....READ RULE 4 ORLY, PLEASE READ RULE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Allison,I've posted them for Orly several times. And SCOTUS rules, federal rules of evidence, etc., etc. True dat. And for the Liberi v Taitz suit I posted the PA rules and the judges standing orders, and both bogus and I have posted many others as they came up. Orly just feels they don't apply to her, so she doesn't read them. It's just that simple. Although, if she did, she would not understand them, so...

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Butterfly Bilderberg

If you were opposing counsel to either Orly or Phil, would you be providing the legal advice to them that you are providing on this forum? My guess is no. Is there nevertheless a professional obligation to try to see that the law is practiced to at least minimal standards even by the opposing attorney?The answer is, no. My obligation is to represent my client. I have no obligation to assist opposing counsel. If opposing counsel is dumb as an ox, that just makes my job easier.It is the Bar's responsibility to enforce standards.

realist

Post by realist »

I love outing Orly because it is so damned easy. She's like tracking a bloody nosed buffalo in a snow storm.I think Ed uses similar methods when he's hunting them bigfeets.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1778]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1778

Tulsa

I will be in Tulsa WD. Rick [/break1]net]sfitzgerald@cox.net is in charge of the visit

realist

Post by realist »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1668#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1668#commentsTanya says:May 28, 2009 at 10:57 pmSOURCE:[/break1]capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM]http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurren ... 7_0008.HTM[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.© The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]Jack Ryan says:Your comment is awaiting moderation.May 30, 2009 at 12:59 amTanya: When you call Dr. Taitz, be sure to inform her that this was passed in 1982. That is what the “L 1982″ signifies.“© The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]“

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Highlands

Post by Highlands »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1778

Tulsa

I will be in Tulsa WD. Rick [/break1]net]sfitzgerald@cox.net is in charge of the visit on edit: nevermind. now I remember bogus lives in TX.

who's that dude? Rick?

If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science
CeeCee

Post by CeeCee »

Wait....Orly knows how to use twitter?

LM K

Post by LM K »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1731

Orly is starting to understand the whole electronic fling requirement:

The following was faxed to the chambers of Honorable judge Eduardo Robrero and all the documents were scanned and stored in PDF form on a disc and mailed together with the signed hard copy to

Honorable Eduardo Robreno

Orly does spell the Judge's name differently in her comment and the Judge's address info.

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

Return to “Orly Taitz”