Orly's latest poopies.....

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Orly's latest attempt to get Attorneys General (though she calls them AJs) to file against SCOTUS to obtain Obama's BC. Okay, attorneys, HQ wants you to earn your pay. [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/Important- What Attorney Generals can do...Is it becoming more clearer, do you see where I am going?One of Orly's loons provides the perfect precedent for Attorneys General to intervene in a matter outside their jurisdictions:May 27th, 2009RobertSubmitted on 2009/05/27 at 9:42amDistrict Attorneys also have the power to investigate crimes involving Federal level officials… even if said crime occurs outside of their jurisdiction. District Attorney Jim Garrison immediately comes to mind.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

I love Stephanie Miller. Although I wish they wouldn't have done away with "Right Wing World".Bring back Right Wing World and get rid of "Fridays with Frangela" I automatically mark those parts of the Stephcast as "not new" so I don't have to listen to them.

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz »

I love Stephanie Miller. Although I wish they wouldn't have done away with "Right Wing World".Bring back Right Wing World and get rid of "Fridays with Frangela" I automatically mark those parts of the Stephcast as "not new" so I don't have to listen to them.I delete them immediately as soon as they're downloaded onto my iTunes podcasts. Nothing against them, really (those ladies might be quite funny in another place) but they don't hold a candle to Stephanie & the Mooks. I found myself wishing just yesterday that Steph & Co. would pre-record a week's worth of shows before they go on their periodic vacations. They'd have to do without listeners phoning in, but they could still have guests on and get it all in the can for transmission while they're away. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the ratings go down while Stephanie's on vacation, so I believe my idea has merit!I miss "Right Wing World" too. Having a Dem in the White House doesn't mean the wingers have gone away. If anything, they're noisier than ever and waaaay more comical to observe.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

Orly's latest attempt to get Attorneys General (though she calls them AJs) to file against SCOTUS to obtain Obama's BC. Okay, attorneys, HQ wants you to earn your pay. [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/Important- What Attorney Generals can doMay 27th, 2009medicaremedicare-001
medicare-744x1024.jpg
medicare-001-744x1024.jpg
Until now I have asked you to write to Attorney Generals of your states and attorney general of the US . Now I can show you that there is a two-fold benefit to this campaign. A number of state officials, such as the office of the secretary of state of KY as well as other officials and citizens have asked Attorney Generals to investigate Obama’s eligibility. Many of the AJ’s responded by saying that it is a federal election and they cannot investigate. At the same time AJ of the US Holder as well as US attorneys did not respond to the Quo Warranto requests. At this point the governors of the individual states have a right to request that the attorney generals of their states institute a legal action at SCOTUS or join my plaintiffs seeking an answer from SCOTUS.Here is an example- AJs of 5 states got together and sued the US, spacifically US Health Department on the issue of medicare and medicare funding. If they can sue the US in SCOTUS in regards to the funding, they can also sue on the most important issue we’ll ever face, such as legitimacy of the President and Commander in Chief.Is it becoming more clearer, do you see where I am going?Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »Would one of the attorneys on the forum care to comment on what Orly posted above?

Justin

Post by Justin »

Because many Citizens Grand Juries have indicted AKA, requiring the Attorneys General of the the Patriotic states of Real America to execute the indictments and the U.S. Military to do their Constitutional duty, then We The People can nominate our own candidate to succeed Justice William K. Suter. The Senate is obligated to agree to our nomination. We pay their salaries, and they serve at our pleasure. The Ursuperer has no right to nominate anyone. Sotemajer is not qualified to replace Major General U.S. Army (ret.) Suter. If the Senate will not comply with the wishes of the people, then We The People will swear in Dr. Orly in a nationally-televised ceremony on the steps of the Henry County Courthouse, Carl Swenson presiding, U.S. Marines in support. She will be sworn in as Chief Justice, replacing the bungling & weak so-called Chief Justice Roberts. We have to take our country back from the Treasonous Elite.Abso-friggin-lutely hysterical. Nearly spat my sunflower seeds out at my monitor in laughter.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

An interesting aside about Orly, with sincere hopes not to offend anyone of Russian origin or ancestry.

Last night I was talking with a friend about Orly's antics and her free way with facts. My friend asked "Is she Russian?" to my considerable surprise. I don't think that I had given her any information that would have led to that conclusion aside from Orly's behavior.

So I asked why she thought Orly might be Russian. Again hoping not to offend anyone of Russian ancestry or birth, she said that in her area of the country (the Pacific Northwest) she has often encountered Russian-Americans who do not seem to "have gotten it" about living in a land governed by laws, not plutocrats. She said that some are criminals but that most of those about whom she was complaining just try to get their way by pushing other people around. They do not know how to operate within a system that really tries to be fair and lawful. This was partially from her experience from serving in a city's government.

That could explain some of Orly's' behavior such as her stalking of Supreme Court justices and her incessant use of the word "demand."

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
realist

Post by realist »

Tolland...interesting take. I appreciate you sharing that.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1495#comments

Portuguese Revolutionary War Hero - Peter Francisco says:

May 27, 2009 at 5:49 am

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD……

When one uses FRAUD, FORGERY, etc to win a position or election their shall become NULL and VOID.

A Naturalized Citizen can only loose their newly aquired citizenship for one reason: If they used FRAUD their citizenhsip is STRIPPED (Null and VOID). So too it shall be with an ELECTION that uses FRAUD and FORGERY, etc.

CHALLENGE the DOCUMENTS.

Lets look at the Documents that Obama/Soetoro used to FRAUDULENTLY win an election.

1- COLB, which has been contested, but it states his name as Barack Obama circa 1961.

2- Indonesian School Registration (an AP photo authenticated by AP) that states his name is Barry Soetoro, Muslim, Indonesian Citizen.

Doc #2 came after #1 therefore the latest info we have is that Obama/Soetoro’s last KNOWN NAME was Barry Soetoro…..by what authority does he use Barack Obama to get elected and not his last DOCUMENTED used name? Where are the Documents showing that he Changed his name? Shouldn’t we have had Candidate Barry Soetoro and by extension President Barry Soetoro?

Did he use FRAUD and an old COLB instead of a Revised BC? Is this why he has SEALED all his records?

CHALLENGE the DOCUMENTS…..looks like someone PLAYED the SYSTEM and used FRAUD to hide his Identity and Citizenship judging by the ONLY DOCUMENTS available.

CONSPIRACY, FRAUD and FORGERY Voids this Obama/Soetoro PRESIDENCY.

CHALLENGE THE DOCUMENTS as FRAUDULENT this will allow DiscoveryPortuguese Revolutionary War Hero - Peter Francisco says:

May 27, 2009 at 5:52 am

Also IDENTITY THEFT may be in Play here..he may have stole his own identity but it is still FRAUDULENT ACTION to deceive and steal an election.Huh? :? emphasis mineMary, losing patience with the idjits. (also back to original surname since her new blog doesn't recognize and automatically block it).

Mary Adams says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

May 27, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Last known name? What a fucking idiot!

President Obama used the nickname “Barry” from birth.

Barry Obama only used the surname of Soetoro for four years - very common in step-families. Both Ford and Clinton used their stepfather’s surnames without being adopted or legally changed.

- He was registered as Barack (went by nickname Barry) Obama at Punahou ([/break1]punahou.edu/page.cfm?p=22]http://www.punahou.edu/page.cfm?p=22),

- got his Hawaii DL as Barack Obama (you can order a copy - check here: [/break1]dmv.org/hi-hawaii/driving-records.php]http://www.dmv.org/hi-hawaii/driving-records.php)

- He was registered as Barack (went by nickname Barry as well as Barack) Obama at Occidental ([/break1]oxy.edu/x7992.xml]http://www.oxy.edu/x7992.xml)

- He was registered as Barack Obama at Columbia ([/break1]college.columbia.edu/cct_archive/may04/profiles3.php]http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_arc ... files3.php)

- He was registered as Barack Obama at Harvard Law ([/break1]law.harvard.edu/alumni/hls-community/alumni-awards/index.html]http://www.law.harvard.edu/alumni/hls-c ... index.html)

YOU, Orly are a fucking idiot too for perpetuating LIES, and YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.

———————

Portuguese Revolutionary War Hero - Peter Francisco says:

May 27, 2009 at 5:49 am

Doc #2 came after #1 therefore the latest info we have is that Obama/Soetoro’s last KNOWN NAME was Barry Soetoro….

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Orly's latest attempt to get Attorneys General (though she calls them AJs) to file against SCOTUS to obtain Obama's BC. Okay, attorneys, HQ wants you to earn your pay. [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/Important- What Attorney Generals can doMay 27th, 2009Until now I have asked you to write to Attorney Generals of your states and attorney general of the US . Now I can show you that there is a two-fold benefit to this campaign. A number of state officials, such as the office of the secretary of state of KY as well as other officials and citizens have asked Attorney Generals to investigate Obama’s eligibility. Many of the AJ’s responded by saying that it is a federal election and they cannot investigate. At the same time AJ of the US Holder as well as US attorneys did not respond to the Quo Warranto requests. At this point the governors of the individual states have a right to request that the attorney generals of their states institute a legal action at SCOTUS or join my plaintiffs seeking an answer from SCOTUS.Here is an example- AJs of 5 states got together and sued the US, spacifically US Health Department on the issue of medicare and medicare funding. If they can sue the US in SCOTUS in regards to the funding, they can also sue on the most important issue we’ll ever face, such as legitimacy of the President and Commander in Chief.Is it becoming more clearer, do you see where I am going?Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »Mary Adams says:Your comment is awaiting moderation.May 26, 2009 at 6:50 pmSince there IS NO usurper in the White House, there ARE NO “special sircumstances”.You are a laughingstock!President Obama produced a valid Hawaii birth certificate (no Orly NO US STATE ISSUES BCs TO FOREIGN-BORNs).Kapi`olani Medical Center just celebrated their 100th anniversary with the admission and celebration that President Obama was born there.YOU ARE A FOOL.

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

An interesting aside about Orly, with sincere hopes not to offend anyone of Russian origin or ancestry.

Last night I was talking with a friend about Orly's antics and her free way with facts. My friend asked "Is she Russian?" to my considerable surprise. I don't think that I had given her any information that would have led to that conclusion aside from Orly's behavior.

So I asked why she thought Orly might be Russian. Again hoping not to offend anyone of Russian ancestry or birth, she said that in her area of the country (the Pacific Northwest) she has often encountered Russian-Americans who do not seem to "have gotten it" about living in a land governed by laws, not plutocrats. She said that some are criminals but that most of those about whom she was complaining just try to get their way by pushing other people around. They do not know how to operate within a system that really tries to be fair and lawful. This was partially from her experience from serving in a city's government.

That could explain some of Orly's' behavior such as her stalking of Supreme Court justices and her incessant use of the word "demand."Wow. That makes so much sense! I was a home health nurse in Oregon for a miserable year and just thought the Russian immigrants were having a hard time, but your friend's comments really explain some of the lawless behavior.

notheydidn't

Post by notheydidn't »

That could explain some of Orly's' behavior such as her stalking of Supreme Court justices and her incessant use of the word "demand."Wow. That makes so much sense! I was a home health nurse in Oregon for a miserable year and just thought the Russian immigrants were having a hard time, but your friend's comments really explain some of the lawless behavior.My sister has lived abroad and keeps company with a very diverse group of people and she made a similar comment when I was telling her about Orly. She seemed to have a disdain for Orly.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1632]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1632Please, call this hospital and ask to have the supervisor fired, or there will be a call for boycott of this unpatriotic hospital, let them get their bills paid by this supervisor from Africa Supervisor Asks Woman To Take Down American FlagDr. Taitz never ceases to amaze me. Without knowing all the facts, she calls for her patriots to call this hospital and ask to have this supervisor fired. Truly amazing. That could explain some of Orly's' behavior such as her stalking of Supreme Court justices and her incessant use of the word "demand."In my opinion, Orly Taitz has lived in America long enough now to understand American ways. I don't intend to make excuses for her bad behavior just because she is Russian. My two year old granddaughter is better behaved that Orly. And, doesn't throw near as many temper tantrums. And, is smarter than Orly too.

allison

Post by allison »

I'd have to agree with bogus, Orly has been here for some time, and is technically (I suppose) an attorney. I think her behavior may stem more from the fact that maybe she has serious mental health issues.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

While Orly may indeed have some mental health issues, it is also my opinion that this woman is a hateful, mean, pushy, rude bully who throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, when she wants it. And, destroy everyone and everything in her path.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

While Orly may indeed have some mental health issues, it is also my opinion that this woman is a hateful, mean, pushy, rude bully who throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, when she wants it. And, destroy everyone and everything in her path. What is astonishing is that birfers admire, even praise, her crass behavior.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
allison

Post by allison »

What is astonishing is that birfers admire, even praise, her crass behavior.Well, I am of the belief that some people are quite frankly, simply assholes. These folks seem to fit the bill.

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

What is astonishing is that birfers admire, even praise, her crass behavior.I gotta believe that there are more troll comments than real ones on her blog.Carve her into Mt. Rushmore? C'mon. People have discovered the way you can sneak stuff onto her blog is by giving her over-the-top praise, and it's getting to be something of a competition out there.

Thanks pal.
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

In my opinion, Orly Taitz has lived in America long enough now to understand American ways. I don't intend to make excuses for her bad behavior just because she is Russian. My two year old granddaughter is better behaved that Orly. And, doesn't throw near as many temper tantrums. And, is smarter than Orly too. Some of those people in the Pacific Northwest had been long-time residents. People don't necessarily change when in a new society and culture. That was unfortunately true for the Hmong peoples who migrated to Minneapolis after the Vietnam War, resulting in some serious cultural and legal clashes in fairly recent years. In fact, a group can create all sorts of ways to protect its members from acculturation, including shops, churches, restaurants, language, even schools. That was once true for Little Russia in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, also known as Little Odessa. Generally, the scholarly literature says that acculturation takes a generation. It's the kids who grow up without the ways of the old country and without the accents, sometimes to the dismay of the parents.I don't think that anyone would consider "Russian-ness" to be an excuse for Orly's behaviors. Explanations are not excuses. I can explain Adolf Hitler up and down twenty different ways, without once excusing him for being a vile human being. Or Dick Cheney, for that matter.

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

I'd have to agree with bogus, Orly has been here for some time, and is technically (I suppose) an attorney. I think her behavior may stem more from the fact that maybe she has serious mental health issue Speaking as someone with mental health issues, one the one hand I have to agree. I have dealt with paranoid schizophrenia for close to ten years now. Frankly Orly shows signs of paranoid delusions, especially rejection of facts that don't suite her world view. However, I have to say that there's a spitefulness in her and what seems like a genuine lack of empathy for people who disagree with her. She could take all the zyprexa she needed and she'd still be a spiteful hateful person.She might not stalk supreme court justices anymore but she'd still hate Obama, Muslims and random supreme court clerks who just won't do what she says.

notheydidn't

Post by notheydidn't »

I'd have to agree with bogus, Orly has been here for some time, and is technically (I suppose) an attorney. I think her behavior may stem more from the fact that maybe she has serious mental health issue Speaking as someone with mental health issues, one the one hand I have to agree. I have dealt with paranoid schizophrenia for close to ten years now. Frankly Orly shows signs of paranoid delusions, especially rejection of facts that don't suite her world view. However, I have to say that there's a spitefulness in her and what seems like a genuine lack of empathy for people who disagree with her. She could take all the zyprexa she needed and she'd still be a spiteful hateful person.She might not stalk supreme court justices anymore but she'd still hate Obama, Muslims and random supreme court clerks who just won't do what she says.Welcome Hector. I applaud you for being able to speak about your mental health issue and then share your thoughts about it. I agree with what you say about Orly.

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1632Please, call this hospital and ask to have the supervisor fired, or there will be a call for boycott of this unpatriotic hospital, let them get their bills paid by this supervisor from Africa Supervisor Asks Woman To Take Down American FlagI looked in to this story and it appalls me. I know an item posted on the wall is considered a fire hazard, but it is clear that this was a flag on a pole in a base on the floor.I do NOT understand why this flag could not stand for a few days. Also, the original story I read merely said a foreign born person complained NOT and African - I would like that clarified. Was "African" added to inflame things?Regardless, I would like to hear the hospital's response.I can't imagine MY hospital, in the epicenter of Silicon Valley, having such a reaction to an American flag on MEMORIAL DAY!What is the truth? The Hospital contact doesn't have email and my stupid phone (Sony) needed to be recharged but I want to know THE TRUTH.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

edited: TMI

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1642]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1642Obama eligibility on FOXFinally a little glimmer of hope. Brett Bair reported on the growing buzz on the internet about Obama’s Eligibility! He even posted the forged birth certificate!! Pres secretary Gibbs was asked about it and he said “Obama allready posted a copy on the internet.” Reporter said this is not going away!! Thanks every one ( Orly taitz, Rick Biesada, and other talk show folks for their efforts!! Now is the time to elevate e-mails and protests as the door is opening slightly to the media. Most importanly we must not stop we must RAMP IT UP!!!! thanks from Kirk at nobamaforpresident.com

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1639]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1639

Follow up Susan Reed DA San Antonio

Somebody in the office of San Antonio DA Susan Reed refused to accept a certified mail package with my criminal complaint. I need volunteers to talk to Susan Reed and demand acceptance of documents through other means, such as e-mail. Please reiterate to Susan, that next time her employees refuse to accept criminal complaints, we might refuse to pay their salaries. Maybe they should look for another line of work, where it is o’k to refuse to accept important documents.

Best regards to them,

Orly

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1645]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=1645

Follow up MS+American Family Radio

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:13 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified

“Brian Fedorka”

Add sender to Contacts

To:

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

Friday, May 22, I pledged you I’d contact American Family Radio. They

had you as a brief guest on “Today’s Issues” a few days earlier.

Action to Date:

1.) Emailed on Friday, May 22, to Fred Jackson, News Director.

2.) Letter mailed today, Wednesday 27, to Fred Jackson.

Enclosed your Overview.

Still to Do:

1.) Letter mail Tim Wildmon, AFA president, and host of

Today’s Issues.

Will follow up with American Family Radio, hopefully get somewhere.

Brian Fedorka

Mr. & Mrs. Brian and Christine Fedorka

Columbus, MS

Return to “Orly Taitz”