Orly's latest poopies.....

PatGund

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by PatGund »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:33 pm Taitz of old wouldn't hide behind a question mark; she'd already be on a plane to file some far-flung suit.
Oh, I completely expect her to do something like this if we see a Biden/Harris victory in November.
bob

Post by bob »

PatGund wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:21 pmOh, I completely expect her to do something like this if we see a Biden/Harris victory in November.
That would be so on brand for Taitz (especially the Taitz of now): to file a suit only after a Biden/Harris victory -- and after the standing window had effectively closed.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

https://twitter.com/Orly_licious/status ... 6845401088

GIL's suspension might be over by then... :lol: they can bury the hachet for the good of the grift. This may be their last shot for a while. Guess we should keep an eye out, the election will show there may be more #DeadBirthers than have been announced. That's one big problem for the movement.

Regardless, seems we all agree that all this is a let down from her chance to be the VP Nominee anyway... if only she had slept with Willie Brown instead of Charles Edward Lincoln III it would have changed the world. Her husband Yosi doesn't factor in any of this.

Orly needs a makeover, 83 days until the Election, how can she take back Orange County and the nation, flip the House and get officials to focus on the birth certificate issue as America's #1 priority, and help double down on surpressing dissent?

Foggy, didn't you tell her to do something SPECTACULAR? Maybe you need to tell her again because she's missing a huge opportunity. Orly seems to listen to Bob, maybe he can learn her secret election victory sources and methods. 8-)

Orly would have no idea what these are but check them out, they're cool, first time to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onR7PD3Grc0
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Post by bob »

New Zealand Delays Election over Coronavirus Fears. Why doesn’t the US congress postpone the US election?
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/new-zealand ... rus-fears/ :twisted:

It is as if Taitz has no idea how Congress functions.
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:32 pm
New Zealand Delays Election over Coronavirus Fears. Why doesn’t the US congress postpone the US election?

Well, considering that Americans have no idea either, no surprise
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:32 pm

bob - "as if" is doing all the work in that observation.
bob

Post by bob »

https://twitter.com/DrOrlyTaitzEsq/stat ... 1292082176
Taitz wrote:@realDonaldTrump A prominent Democrat, attorney Leo Terrell, now supports Donald Trump. He needs to be featured in GNC convention
An autocorrect with a sense of humor.
bob

Post by bob »

In Jacob Blake shooting policemen repeatedly ordered him to stop, he behaved like he is above the law and kept walking towards the car and grabbed something in the car. Nobody in the media is reporting the truth, that his actions caused the shooting

The case of Jacob Blake is similar to Reoshad Brooks.

In Blake’s case the video showed Blake not complying with the orders of the police. There were several policemen with guns drawn following him and ordering him to stop. This arrogant man behaved like he is above the law and kept walking, he walked towards the car with children in it, he grabbed something from the car, the police did not know what it was, could have been a gun or a knife, so they shot him. This man is at fault for not following the orders of the police.

In Brooks case the police tried to arrest him for drunk driving, he fought with the policemen, he assaulted them, stole a taser gun from one of them, ran, turned around and shot a taser at the police. He caused the policeman to shoot him.

Enough is enough. If these people were to follow the orders of the police, they would not have been shot.

It is time to teach these young men to follow the orders of the police. When a policeman tells you to stop walking and raise hands, you have to do it. This is not a suggestion, this is an order. There is no excuse or justification for not following the police orders. and clearly there is no justification for rioting, arson and looting after those incidents.

What is more alarming that our corrupt main stream media does not tell the truth, does not tell that Blade did not follow the orders of the police, not only that, all of the articles posted on Google and Yahoo news so far have disabled comments, so the public can only see their side of the story, not the side of the citizens who are fed up with people not following the police orders, getting shot and others seeing this as an excuse for arson for stealing TVs, clothes, shoes, jewelry and calling it “reparations”. It is time to bring in the National guard, to stop riots and looting and it is time for people to follow the law and follow the orders of the police if they don’t want to be shot by the police.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/in-jacob-bl ... s-reporti/ :twisted:

It seems like someone is angling for a last-minute invite to the GOP convention.
bob

Post by bob »

Now in CA you can trace your ballot and see that it was received and counted. This is actually a good thing
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/now-in-ca-y ... ood-thing/ :twisted:

You won't get invited to the GOP convention with this kind of talk! :nope:

And I'm shocked to learn that former Secretary of State candidate Taitz only now is learning about this feature, which California has had for a few elections now.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:28 pm
In Jacob Blake shooting policemen repeatedly ordered him to stop, he behaved like he is above the law and kept walking towards the car and grabbed something in the car. Nobody in the media is reporting the truth, that his actions caused the shooting

In Blake’s case the video showed Blake not complying with the orders of the police. There were several policemen with guns drawn following him and ordering him to stop. This arrogant man behaved like he is above the law and kept walking, he walked towards the car with children in it, he grabbed something from the car, the police did not know what it was, could have been a gun or a knife, so they shot him. This man is at fault for not following the orders of the police.

In Brooks case the police tried to arrest him for drunk driving, he fought with the policemen, he assaulted them, stole a taser gun from one of them, ran, turned around and shot a taser at the police. He caused the policeman to shoot him.

Enough is enough. If these people were to follow the orders of the police, they would not have been shot.

It is time to teach these young men to follow the orders of the police. When a policeman tells you to stop walking and raise hands, you have to do it. This is not a suggestion, this is an order. There is no excuse or justification for not following the police orders. and clearly there is no justification for rioting, arson and looting after those incidents.

What is more alarming that our corrupt main stream media does not tell the truth, does not tell that Blade did not follow the orders of the police, not only that, all of the articles posted on Google and Yahoo news so far have disabled comments, so the public can only see their side of the story, not the side of the citizens who are fed up with people not following the police orders, getting shot and others seeing this as an excuse for arson for stealing TVs, clothes, shoes, jewelry and calling it “reparations”. It is time to bring in the National guard, to stop riots and looting and it is time for people to follow the law and follow the orders of the police if they don’t want to be shot by the police.

It seems like someone is angling for a last-minute invite to the GOP convention.
Sounds like someone wants William Barr's job in the second term.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:33 pm

And I'm shocked to learn that former Secretary of State candidate Taitz only now is learning about this feature, which California has had for a few elections now.
Bob, I am shocked that you are shocked that Orly is ignorant of something.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

how long has she been in the USA?

How long has she been a lawyer?

her writing is atrocious and she obviously has not discovered the spell check feature yet.
bob

Post by bob »

Basketball players who stopped playing should go to black neighborhoods and tell young people to follow the orders of the police. If Jacob Blake were to stop and drop the knife when ordered, he would not have been shot. Rayshard Brooks would not have been shot if he did not assault the policemen, did not steal their taser and did not shoot it
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/basketball- ... -he-would/ :twisted:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Now THAT is "privilege".
Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:26 pm :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/basketball- ... -he-would/ :twisted:
The part before "Nobody in the media is reporting the truth" was in every media story I have seen about the incident. The conclusion that not following police orders or disrespecting police "cause" a shooting is :twisted:
:snippity:
Gosh, I wonder what she means by "these people" -- if she lived 50 years ago she'd be using the word "uppity," which only seemed to be used when talking about one particular race.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Blue wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:53 am
bob wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:26 pm :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/basketball- ... -he-would/ :twisted:
The part before "Nobody in the media is reporting the truth" was in every media story I have seen about the incident. The conclusion that not following police orders or disrespecting police "cause" a shooting is :twisted:
:snippity:
Gosh, I wonder what she means by "these people" -- if she lived 50 years ago she'd be using the word "uppity," which only seemed to be used when talking about one particular race.
Or wimmins.
bob

Post by bob »

Taitz tweeted this at the usual suspects, but including Beyonce was a "nice" touch.

And, of course: Meanwhile, still no suit against Harris from Taitz. Misprision? :smoking:
tek

Post by tek »

Orly should offer to file the criminal lawsuit.

:blink:
There's no way back
from there to here
bob

Post by bob »

Please, let me know if you know of any attorneys licensed in Washington DC, who are willing to co-sign papers for me to be licensed in Washington DC circuit court

If attorneys are licensed in another state, they need 2 Washington DC circuit licensed attorneys to co-sign admission papers, so attorney can represent clients in Washington DC

Please, let me know if you know 2 conservative attorneys who are willing to co-sign papers for me
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/please-let- ... ington-dc/ :twisted:

If Taitz is talking about the D.C. Cir., then I'm guessing throwing papers at Flynn.

But, to join to the D.C. Cir. bar (or the D.D.C. bar), an attorney needs only to be in good standing with a state bar and then have a current member move for admission.
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:43 pm
Please, let me know if you know of any attorneys licensed in Washington DC, who are willing to co-sign papers for me to be licensed in Washington DC circuit court

If attorneys are licensed in another state, they need 2 Washington DC circuit licensed attorneys to co-sign admission papers, so attorney can represent clients in Washington DC

Please, let me know if you know 2 conservative attorneys who are willing to co-sign papers for me
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/please-let- ... ington-dc/ :twisted:

If Taitz is talking about the D.C. Cir., then I'm guessing throwing papers at Flynn.
Why?
bob

Post by bob »

Somerset wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:20 pm
bob wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:43 pmIf Taitz is talking about the D.C. Cir., then I'm guessing throwing papers at Flynn.
Why?
Why does Taitz do anything? :mememe:

I'm guessing Flynn because that's the most notable case in the D.C. Cir. presently. But who knows if Taitz really meant the D.C. Cir.

I doubt it is a birther suit because Taitz could file that locally.
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I think it's her new birther case.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:47 pm I think it's her new birther case.
Her adult children must be very proud of her. She has being doing this BS for over 12 years. It's getting old.
tek

Post by tek »

It seems entirely possible that Orly can totally screw this up before she even gets started.
There's no way back
from there to here
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:47 pm I think it's her new birther case.
Do we have reason to believe she's got a new birther case in the works?

Return to “Orly Taitz”