Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by bob »

Today I saw 77 boats with Trump flags in Dana Point harbor in So CA, only 2 boats had Biden flags. This is in the bluests of blue states, in CA
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/today-i-saw ... tes-in-ca/ :twisted:

But were they natural-born boats?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:39 pm
Today I saw 77 boats with Trump flags in Dana Point harbor in So CA, only 2 boats had Biden flags. This is in the bluests of blue states, in CA

Seems unlikely that a poll of wealthy yacht owners would do a good job of identifying California's presidential preferences. :nope:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

The only voters that matter are those that can afford to own boats and want the attention from flying political flags.
tek

Post by tek »

I don't make it to Dana Point very often, but I do have some good friends there.. it never struck me as being all that blue..
There's no way back
from there to here
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:46 pm

Seems unlikely that a poll of wealthy yacht owners would do a good job of identifying California's presidential preferences. :nope:
She should have instead go to a local California Unemployment Office and conduct a survey those in line as to their presidential preference. I bet she get a different result than counting yachts at Dana Point Harbor.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Atticus Finch wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:42 pm
Volkonski wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:46 pm
:snippity: :snippity:
She should have instead go to a local California Unemployment Office and conduct a survey those in line as to their presidential preference. I bet she get a different result than counting yachts at Dana Point Harbor.
Poor people should not have the vote, don’t you know?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Can someone ask her straight out if she’s taking it?
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 pm Poor people should not have the vote, don’t you know?
Silly rabbit, voting is only for the white landed gentry dontcha' know... :bored:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:02 pm Can someone ask her straight out if she’s taking it?
I live to serve:
Taitz wrote:I cannot get it for a prophylaxis use, but I will definitely take it if I will get sick
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/time-for-pr ... /#comments :twisted:
bob

Post by bob »

Trump must be celebrating, Biden picks Kamala Harris as his VP, a woman who built her career by sleeping with a much older married mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown.

Wow! compare Trump’s VP, Mike Pence, who has a great experience in governing, was a successful governor of Indiana and a long time congressmen.

Kamala Harris built her career by sleeping with a much older mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown. Brown reportedly bought her a BMW, put her on two public boards where she got a total of reported $400,000 and he lobbied Dem party donors to support her candidacy for San Francisco DA. That is how she started her career. She remained single till the age of 50, when she married a divorced lawyer right before announcing her run for senate. She wanted to give an impression of a family woman in her run for senate.

Who do you want one heartbeat away from presidency, a successful former governor of a state, Mike Pence, or a woman who built her career by being a mistress of a much older married politician?
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/571972-2/ :twisted:

I wonder if the impeached president is aware of the dangers of sleeping with much younger women? :think:

https://twitter.com/DrOrlyTaitzEsq/stat ... 5243111424
Taitz was never a Vattel birther, so not surpring that she chose this attack.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

"Successful governor"? We have vastly different definition of successful Ms Taitz... :fingerwag:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Didn't Harris take "oily's job?"
bob

Post by bob »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:06 pm Didn't Harris take "oily's job?"
Yup: In 2014.

Harris was running for re-election for AGOCA. Taitz came in a very distant sixth.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Gosh, according to her theory, if Orly Taitz had slept with Willie Brown instead of Charles Edward Lincoln, she'd be the VP candidate! That must sting.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
realist

Post by realist »

Orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:31 pm Gosh, according to her theory, if Orly Taitz had slept with Willie Brown instead of Charles Edward Lincoln, she'd be the VP candidate! That must sting.
:rotflmao:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Tink

Post by Tink »

Orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:31 pm Gosh, according to her theory, if Orly Taitz had slept with Willie Brown instead of Charles Edward Lincoln, she'd be the VP candidate! That must sting.
:rotflmao:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I need a new keyboard. I laughed so hard water came out of my mouth and I almost choked.
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Well, that didn't take long. The nasty old attention whore must be looking at the sweet sweet rush of that attention fix.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/kamalas-par ... president/
"Kamala’s parents were in the United States on student visa from Jamaica and India, as citizens of Jamaica and India. Is Kamala Harris a citizen of India and Jamaica at birth? Did she have a split allegiance to two other nations at birth and as such not a Natural born US citizen and as such not eligible to be the US Vice President?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... 1fbw.email
August 10, 2020"
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

PatGund wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:17 pm Well, that didn't take long. The nasty old attention whore must be looking at the sweet sweet rush of that attention fix.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/kamalas-par ... president/
"Kamala’s parents were in the United States on student visa from Jamaica and India, as citizens of Jamaica and India. Is Kamala Harris a citizen of India and Jamaica at birth? Did she have a split allegiance to two other nations at birth and as such not a Natural born US citizen and as such not eligible to be the US Vice President?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... 1fbw.email
August 10, 2020"
PatGund :wave:

I wonder if she will every figure out that Trump's kids do not have 2 citizen parents. I assume most of the other birthers are oblivious.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
bob

Post by bob »

Taitz wrote:Kamala’s parents were in the United States on student visa from Jamaica and India, as citizens of Jamaica and India. Is Kamala Harris a citizen of India and Jamaica at birth? Did she have a split allegiance to two other nations at birth and as such not a Natural born US citizen and as such not eligible to be the US Vice President?
:fingerwag:

Taitz of old wouldn't hide behind a question mark; she'd already be on a plane to file some far-flung suit.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:33 pm
Taitz wrote:Kamala’s parents were in the United States on student visa from Jamaica and India, as citizens of Jamaica and India. Is Kamala Harris a citizen of India and Jamaica at birth? Did she have a split allegiance to two other nations at birth and as such not a Natural born US citizen and as such not eligible to be the US Vice President?

Taitz of old wouldn't hide behind a question mark; she'd already be on a plane to file some far-flung suit.
There is also, too, a dearth, of, commas.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Where is Charles E. Lincoln, III when Taitz needs him?

He was the only person who could draft pleadings that made any sense. Although to Judge Clay Land in Georgia that sense was contumacy and cost Taitz $20,000.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:44 pm And, of course, she ignores that the MOE also means that Biden could be ahead by a whole lot more. In her mind, MOE only works one way, in her favor.
:fingerwag: :
Now 3 polls consistently showing Trump leading in North Carolina

CNBC/Change Research (D) 8/7 – 8/9 491 LV — 48 47 Trump +1
Emerson 8/8 – 8/10 673 LV 3.8 48 46 Trump +2
Rasmussen Reports 8/6 – 8/7 750 LV 4.0 48 47 Trump +1
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/now-3-polls ... -carolina/ :twisted:

Three polls taken close in time and all within the margin of error means "consistently leading."
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Hasn't she mention how the polls are not to be trusted using 2016 as proof? If they at not good for things, why does she keep quoting them. Clinton was ahead in August for NC. If Trump is ahead now, wouldn't that mean he could lose?

In 2008, McCain had a large lead in NC during August but lost the state to Obama.

bob

Post by bob »

Northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:30 pm Hasn't she mention how the polls are not to be trusted using 2016 as proof?

In a word: Rasmussen.

Taitz trusts Rasmussen; anyone who agrees (or is at least consistent) with Rasmussen is also obviously correct.

Return to “Orly Taitz”