Orly's latest poopies.....

Frater I*I

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Frater I*I »

tek wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:51 pm I am wondering how she manages to brush her teeth without fatally wounding herself.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well, she is a dentist after all.....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Perhaps she has one of her dental assistants clean her teeth for her?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I can't help wondering if her "dental assistants" are like Klayman's "staff", figmentary imaginatings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

For those of us who have been blocked by her on Twitter, please post the actual tweet. thank you.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
bob

Post by bob »

Rep. Justin Amash, who quit GOP over opposition to Trump, not planning to run for reelection to US House

It is interesting that both Sessions, who stubbed Trump in the back by recusing himself from Mueller probe and causing Trump and the whole nation to gothrough a 3 year nightmare, and Justin Amash, who was the most vociferous critic of Trump, will not be in Congress next year. Sessions lost his senate bid to Coach Tuberville and Amash announced that he will not run for reelection. Also, Trump’s former physician and former admiral, Ronnie Jackson, who was Trump’s appointee for VA, who was attacked by Dems, won his primary in Texas and is widely expected to win the general election in his district in TX. This is a good week for Trump. Is it a sign for things to come? Also, the challenger of Ilhan Omar raised three or four times more than she did and is doing well going into election.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/rep-justin- ... -us-house/ :twisted:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:50 pm
Rep. Justin Amash, who quit GOP over opposition to Trump, not planning to run for reelection to US House

It is interesting that both Sessions, who stubbed Trump in the back by recusing himself from Mueller probe and causing Trump and the whole nation to gothrough a 3 year nightmare, and Justin Amash, who was the most vociferous critic of Trump, will not be in Congress next year. Sessions lost his senate bid to Coach Tuberville and Amash announced that he will not run for reelection. Also, Trump’s former physician and former admiral, Ronnie Jackson, who was Trump’s appointee for VA, who was attacked by Dems, won his primary in Texas and is widely expected to win the general election in his district in TX. This is a good week for Trump. Is it a sign for things to come? Also, the challenger of Ilhan Omar raised three or four times more than she did and is doing well going into election.
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/rep-justin- ... -us-house/ :twisted:
I beg to differ with the dentist, esq. the polls tell a different story.
Notorial Dissent

Considering the renowned decedent attorney's extraordinary expanded cypherin' abilities this comes as no surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

How are her predictions on the virus holding up? (rhetorical question).
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Notorial Dissent

Like her predictions, pronouncements, pedagogeries on everything else????? :rimshot:
bob

Post by bob »

I would say I have no idea from where Taitz pulls this "inhabitants aren't residents," but I have good idea which orifice it was.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Except the Constitution doesn't say that only "inhabitants" are counted for reapportionment. It says "the whole number of persons." (14th Amendment, section 2).
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
realist

Post by realist »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:09 pm Except the Constitution doesn't say that only "inhabitants" are counted for reapportionment. It says "the whole number of persons." (14th Amendment, section 2).
Orly doesn't need your steeenkin' Constitution. :fingerwag:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
tek

Post by tek »

Orly has, as usual, an amazing1 grasp of the issues.

1for some value of "amazing"
There's no way back
from there to here
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

she can fuck right off

I hate her almost as much as I hate FU45

I am holding on by a thread and this cow thinks she knows it all and she came here as a fucking russian
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:19 pm she can fuck right off

I am holding on by a thread and this cow thinks she knows it all and she came here as a fucking russian
You, me and any rational person. Except I don't want to fuck off (at least that is not all I want). I want them all to contract an incredibly aggressive, painful and untreatable form of leprosy, such that every time they go out in public a part of their body visibly falls off.

Just the way I roll.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

woodworker wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:53 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:19 pm she can fuck right off

You, me and any rational person. Except I don't want to fuck off (at least that is not all I want). I want them all to contract an incredibly aggressive, painful and untreatable form of leprosy, such that every time they go out in public a part of their body visibly falls off.

Just the way I roll.

I'm with you
bob

Post by bob »

Antifa rioters are marching with red communist flags with hammer and sickle. My family escaped from the communist country and I am horrified by what I am seeing. I am praying to God that the communist nightmare dictatorship will not happen in US
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/antifa-riot ... communist/ :twisted:

Taitz links to a GP article that's showing a scare photo ... that's at least two years old.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

She doesn't object to the swastika flags, but the Nazis killed maybe 40 million Russians, back in the day.
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:11 pm
Antifa rioters are marching with red communist flags with hammer and sickle. My family escaped from the communist country and I am horrified by what I am seeing. I am praying to God that the communist nightmare dictatorship will not happen in US
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/antifa-riot ... communist/ :twisted:

Taitz links to a GP article that's showing a scare photo ... that's at least two years old.
And she is a fan of the former Soviet KGB agent and friend of Trump, Vladimir Putin.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
bob

Post by bob »

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Of course we expect her next tweet to be about the Navy vet who was beaten with a baton and teargassed and that those who harmed him should be arrested. :sarcastic:
M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Reminded Dave of good times with Kris and Orly ...

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

bob wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:48 pm
Please copy and paste the tweet for those of us banned by her.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:03 pmPlease copy and paste the tweet for those of us banned by her.
OK.
Taitz wrote:@realDonaldTrump DOJ needs to file criminal charges and arrest mayor of Portland Ted Wheeler for aiding and abetting destruction of federal property, attempted arson and destruction of the Federal Courthouse

@realDonaldTrump Federal officers who were injured by rioters while defending the Federal Courthouses in Oakland and Portland need to sue the rioters and the cities and the mayors of those cities for aiding the rioters, not setting curfew, not allowing defense fence and more
It is very easy to get around bans to just view. Log out of Twitter, or create a read-only second account.
bob

Post by bob »

AG Barr should start criminal investigation of Jack Dorsey and management of twitter, Facebook and media who are blocking videos of doctors stating that Hydroxychloroquine works as a prophy and early treatment for Covid. Hiding this can be attempted murder
This would make for an excellent bizarro bar exam question.

Return to “Orly Taitz”