Orly's latest poopies.....

Notorial Dissent

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Her critical thinking function is either disabled, malfunctioning, or never existed. Considering where she grew up it is likely it was trained out of her, Soviets weren't big on that.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:49 am Her critical thinking function is either disabled, malfunctioning, or never existed. Considering where she grew up it is likely it was trained out of her, Soviets weren't big on that.
I'm still sticking with my theory I shared long ago: She was a trained sleeper agent who went batshit before she could be activated for whatever mission they may have wanted to use her for. It sucks for the Russians who invested all that time and money just to see it go down the drain. :violin:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:24 am
Notorial Dissent wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:49 am Her critical thinking function is either disabled, malfunctioning, or never existed. Considering where she grew up it is likely it was trained out of her, Soviets weren't big on that.
I'm still sticking with my theory I shared long ago: She was a trained sleeper agent who went batshit before she could be activated for whatever mission they may have wanted to use her for. It sucks for the Russians who invested all that time and money just to see it go down the drain. :violin:
Works for me, or maybe she just sniffed too much of the NO2 and it fried what little brain she had to start with.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:24 am
Sure this one malfunctioned and went nowhere for Putin, but just look at the malfunctioning agent he got all the way to the Oval office... :doh:

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
bob

Post by bob »

Fort Polk in Louisiana was named after president Polk, why not rename Fort Benning to Fort Trump after President Trump and Fort Hood to Fort Pence, after Vice President Pence
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/fort-polk-i ... ent-pence/ :twisted:

Ft. Polk is in fact named after Leonidas Polk, a confederate general.

:brickwallsmall:

Some jerk* would tell Taitz (on Twitter), but is presently locked out. :think:

* :-

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

bob wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:43 pm
Fort Polk in Louisiana was named after president Polk, why not rename Fort Benning to Fort Trump after President Trump and Fort Hood to Fort Pence, after Vice President Pence
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/fort-polk-i ... ent-pence/ :twisted:

Ft. Polk is in fact named after Leonidas Polk, a confederate general.

:brickwallsmall:

Some jerk* would tell Taitz (on Twitter), but is presently locked out. :think:

* :-

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
D3F03255-6078-4CDE-92D4-FB55C150EF5A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Nicely put! :rotflmao:

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

I believe Putin has reserved the name Trump for one of his own military bases.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

She moved right along to another dumb thing... aircraft carriers ARE named after presidents. I'd like to see the USS Obama first :P Fractal!

Olry 2.JPG
Contemporary ship naming conventions and their exceptions
Aircraft carriers (CV and CVN), have a history of various legacy names, mostly battles, until 1968, with the commissioning of USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67). Since then, carriers have been named for U.S. presidents, with the exception of;
USS Enterprise; there is a continuing exception for this name, first used in 1775, eight ships have carried the name, three of them aircraft carriers (see CV-6, CVN-65 and CVN-80).
USS Nimitz (CVN-68), lead ship of her class, named for Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, commander of all U.S. and Allied naval forces in the Pacific theatre during World War II,
USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70), named for a former Congressman, Chairman of the Naval Affairs Committee, Chairman of the successor United States House Committee on Armed Services, a strong supporter of the Navy through the "Vinson Acts" who became known as "The Father of the Two-Ocean Navy",
USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74), named for a former United States Senator, President pro tempore of the Senate, Chairman of the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, and a strong supporter of the navy, who became known as "Father of America's modern navy".
USS Doris Miller (CVN-81), named after cook Dorie Miller who served at Pearl Harbor in 1941.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... onventions

On Forts, IMPOTUS doesn't fit any of these. I'm blocked from La Taitz too if you want to let her know GG. Too also: "individuals memorialized must be deceased".

Historically, what has been the process for naming U.S. Army Installations?

Naming Army Installations

The naming of posts started as a tradition when the Army was young. In the Continental Army, many posts and camps were named by the commander or supervising engineer for high ranking officers, including those still living; for example, Fort Washington on the New York and Fort Lee on the New Jersey sides of the Hudson in 1776, Fort Putnam at West Point, or Fort Mifflin below Philadelphia on the Pennsylvania side of the Delaware. Forts were also named for fallen heroes, such as Fort Mercer, built in 1777, on the New Jersey side of the Delaware opposite Fort Mifflin, named in honor of Brig. Gen. Hugh Mercer who fell at Princeton in January of that year.

For much of the Army's history in the 19th Century, the naming of posts was still mainly a local prerogative. For example, War Department General Order Number 79, dated 8 November 1878, left the naming of installations to the commander of the regional Military Division in which the installation was located. Although not always, the names of installations usually reflected a local influence, such as Fort Apache in Arizona, established in 1871, and the Chickamauga Post in Georgia, established in 1902. In the 1890s, the then Quartermaster General, Maj. Gen. Richard N. Batchelder, recommended that the War Department assume responsibility for naming installations, but that did not become policy until World War I when the massive general mobilization saw the establishment of numerous installations of various sizes and functions. The names usually, but not always, reflected some regional connection to its location, and usually with a historic military figure significant to the area: for example, Camp Lee near Richmond, Virginia, and changing the name of the Chickamauga Post in Georgia to Fort Oglethorpe.

In the years between the World Wars, it became the common practice for the War Department to entertain recommended names for posts from installation commanders, corps and branch commanders, and the Historical Section Army War College, as well as from outside the Army. Public opinion and political Influence sometime weighed heavily on the decisions. For an example of the latter, when in 1928 the Army renamed Fort George G. Meade in Maryland as Fort Leonard Wood, the Pennsylvania delegation in Congress held up the Army's appropriation bill until the service agreed to restore the name of the Pennsylvania-born general. The regional connection, however, cannot be overemphasized. Fort Monmouth in New Jersey, for example, was originally named Camp Alfred Vail, in honor of the Army's then chief Signal Officer, when the installation was established as a Signal Corps training facility in 1917, but changed to Fort Monmouth, for the 1778 battle fought nearby, when it became a permanent installation in the 1920s.

The War Department better defined the criteria when it established the policy for "naming military reservations in honor of deceased distinguished officers regardless of the arm or service in which they have served" in a memorandum dated 20 November 1939.

Shortly after World War II, in 1946, the Army established the Army Memorialization Board. Governed by Army Regulation (AR) 15-190, Boards, Commissions, and Committees: Department of the Army Memorialization Board, it assumed responsibility for deciding on the names of posts and other memorial programs and the criteria for naming them. The regulation stated that all those individuals memorialized must be deceased and fall within one of five categories:

(1) a national hero of absolute preeminence by virtue of high position,
(2) an individual who held a position of high and extensive responsibility (Army and above) and whose death was a result of battle wounds,
(3) an individual who held a position of high and extensive responsibility and whose death was not a result of battle wounds,
(4) an individual who performed an act of heroism or who held a position of high responsibility and whose death was a result of battle wounds, and
(5) an individual who performed an act of heroism or who held a position of high responsibility and whose death was not a result of battle wounds. [NOTE: BONE SPURS DON'T COUNT.]

On 8 December 1958 , AR 1-30, Administration: Department of the Army Memorialization Program superseded AR 15-190 , and removed responsibility for naming installations from the Memorialization Board and transferred it to Headquarters, Department of the Army. In turn, AR 1-33, Administration: Memorial Programs superseded AR 1-30 on 1 February 1972. This revision retained the same memorialization criteria and categories as the previous regulation, but added a list of appropriate memorialization projects for each category. For example, it would be appropriate to name a large military installation after a person in category two, while it would be appropriate to name a building or a street after a person in category five. The final decision on naming a post was still made by the Headquarters, Department of the Army. The 15 January 1981 revision of AR 1-33 named the Army Chief of Staff as the responsible individual for the naming of installations.

The current AR 1-33 became effective on 30 June 2006, and redefined and expanded the categories of individuals to be memorialized, and listed appropriate memorialization programs for each category. The naming of installations is now the responsibility of the Assistant Secretary of Army (Manpower and Reserve Affairs). The Director of the Installation Management Agency is responsible for the naming of streets, buildings, and facilities on all military installations except medical installations, where the Commander of the U.S. Army Medical Command has the approval authority, and on the United States Military Academy, where the Superintendent of the United States Military Academy has the approval authority.
https://history.army.mil/html/faq/base_name.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Post by bob »

There are carriers named after Bush the Elder and Reagan, both of which were named while they were still alive. But neither while they were office.

The Reagan carrier was named a few years before his death; a fairly obvious sentimental exception. And the Bush the Elder was a distinguished wartime pilot, which undoubtedly influenced the decision to make an exception for him.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:54 pm There are carriers named after Bush the Elder and Reagan, both of which were named while they were still alive. But neither while they were office.

The Reagan carrier was named a few years before his death; a fairly obvious sentimental exception. And the Bush the Elder was a distinguished wartime pilot, which undoubtedly influenced the decision to make an exception for him.
Carter has a sub named for him.

bob

Post by bob »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:07 pmCarter has a sub named for him.
True as well. But also not named while he was in office. And he was a submariner.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

7E901EED-28CA-4754-8ED6-227D1439E0EF.jpeg

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol:

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. @DrOrlyTaitzEsq
@MayorJenny
People of Capitol Hill area of Seattle should sue the mayor and governor for injunctive relief, to remove the barricades and reopen the police department and for damages caused by the anarchist's creation of autonomous zone and refund of mayor's salary
8:30 PM · Jun 14, 2020·Twitter Web App
Where's Lena's call to action to handle another big class action? Stop sitting on the sidelines with your thumb in your Yahoo, Orly!

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Post by bob »

Dumb Hollywood hasbeen attacks Justice Thomas
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/dumb-hollyw ... ce-thomas/ :twisted:

So says the dumb neverwas dentist who attacked reality.

(Rosanna Arquette, in case you were curious.)

realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:31 pm
Dumb Hollywood hasbeen attacks Justice Thomas
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/dumb-hollyw ... ce-thomas/ :twisted:

So says the dumb neverwas dentist who attacked reality.

(Rosanna Arquette, in case you were curious.)
:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bob

Post by bob »

Trump blasts John Roberts and 4 Democrats on the Supreme Court who decided to keep DACA temporarily based on technicality
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/trump-blast ... hnicality/ :twisted:

All real lawyers know the law is just one big "technicality."
Now all the constitutionalists and patriots see through John Roberts and see him as a globalist puppet
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/now-all-the ... st-puppet/ :twisted:
Supreme Court Rejects Trump Admin’s Rescinding of DACA. Yet again, just as it was with census, globalist John Roberts voted for globalist interests, to give billionaires cheap labor, but not based on law and not in the interests of American people
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/supreme-cou ... g-of-daca/ :twisted:

bob

Post by bob »

My reply to an article in the Hill claiming that Biden has a 75% chance to win. (Remember, they said that Hillary had a 99% chance to win and with a 13%-16% margin)

This article is a piece of garbage.Typically, for months leading to the election predominantly far left pollsters are running bogus polls to demoralize conservative voters. Up to 2 weeks before the election in 2016 they predicted Hillary will win with 13-16% margin. Closer to the election they provided polls that were closer to reality, but still were wrong in most swing states. Republicans and conservatives should disregard the polls until the last 2 weeks. For the next 4 months the polls will be nothing but a psy-op to demoralize Trump supporters. The economy is coming back after the virus and after the leftist riots and looting, the country is coming back. The voters prefer Trump on economy which is the most important issue. Dems are shooting themselves in the foot in encouraging the riots, autonomous zones an calling to defund the police. All of this will only help Trump get reelected. Bogus pollsters will be wrong again, I believe Trump will win again against senile Biden, who can’t put two words together
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-reply-to ... 16-margin/ :twisted:

Taitz's playing in comment sections (of this opinion piece) is newsworthy reportworthy!

(Taitz's disqus profile.)

tek

Post by tek »

I honestly don't know why Parscale hasn't hired her...

There's no way back
from there to here
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Hold it. I thought Democrats are supposed to be commie/marxist/socialists. Giving billionaires cheap labor hardly seems vary commie like.

She seems to forget that the GOP used to be much more immigrant friendly because they were supported by the billionaires.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Republicans and conservatives should disregard the polls until the last 2 weeks.
Lena did you read what you wrote? Because you are still talking about the polls. Maybe you didn't understand what you wrote -- Disregard them, Lena! :lol:

bob

Post by bob »

Why is Taitz not the AGOTUS? :sarcasm:

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

That be true, Taitz. However, some Real Lawyers know how to file for a restraining order and this would be stretched out beyond Trump's term of office.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

ZekeB wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:56 pm That be true, Taitz. However, some Real Lawyers know how to file for a restraining order and this would be stretched out beyond Trump's term of office.
Taitz's comment is absolutely not true. The Court ruled that DACA can be reversed only through notice-and-comment rulemaking, which can't possibly be completed between now and November. Add Administrative Law to the list of courses she didn't take.

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:25 pm
Why is Taitz not the AGOTUS? :sarcasm:
She hasn't figured out how to fail upwards? :roll:

Return to “Orly Taitz”