Orly's latest poopies.....

Notorial Dissent

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Notorial Dissent »

neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:34 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:12 pm She quite frankly doesn't look well.
When did she look well. :confused:
Point, but seriously less so in that picture.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:43 pm I just can't get over what she has going on in her lowers. For a dentist to have missing teeth? Well, I myself would not got to a dentist with teeth like that?

oh and she is stupid
Gee, I bet some Invisalign work would cost less than
Sekrit Stuffs!
$20,000!!!! :rotflmao:
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Well, Judge Land's sanction did have some teeth in it.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:12 pm She quite frankly doesn't look well.

she needs to stop smoking
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:19 am Well, Judge Land's sanction did have some teeth in it.
:rimshot:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And if they were to test all the dead, the number of covid fatalities would skyrocket.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

MUSK: BRAIN IMPLANTS IN LESS THAN YEAR

(((((( :x :x http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/))))))

Orly has something to believe in
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

She should volunteer, she could be the next Valentina Tereshkova!*

* Met her in the 80's, wow didn't realize she's 83 and still going strong. Sorry Orly, you are no Valentina, don't let this go to your little head.

Orly has this bizarre habit now, she tweets over and over to one person at a time. What does she think she's accomplishing? :lol:

Multiple Orly.JPG

Jake Tapper? hahahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Sterngard Friegen

Taitz gets her virology "experts" from the same sewer as her questioned documents "experts." If this drug is so great, why isn't she prescribing it? She has a DEA number and the drug is approved for other uses.

Just another loon looking for a miracle cure so that her god can have a fighting chance at re-election.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Fact check, Russian deaths rising, rapidly according to some sources. Deaths not being reported????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

and Orly Taitz managed to pass, and Orly Taitz has not been disbarrrrrrred to date :?:
State Bar of California Releases Results of February 2020 Bar Exam
Friday, May 8, 2020

Today the State Bar released results of the February 2020 California Bar Exam and announced that 1,128 people (26.8 percent of applicants) passed the General Bar Exam. If those who passed satisfy all other requirements for admission, they will be eligible to be licensed by the State Bar to practice law in California.

“We heartily congratulate the 1,128 applicants who passed the General Bar Exam and the 163 candidates who passed the Attorney’s Exam. We hope to welcome all of them to California’s legal profession very soon," said Donna Hershkowitz, Interim Executive Director of the State Bar. "Meanwhile, we are moving forward on both near-term and long-term efforts that will affect the future of the bar exam. On Monday, we will submit to the California Supreme Court a work plan addressing how we intend to administer the next exam in September. For the long term, the State Bar has recently completed several studies that we hope will contribute meaningfully to informed discussion around a future direction for the California bar exam.”

At its meeting on May 14, the State Bar Board of Trustees will review the agency’s most recent bar exam studies and consider recommendations for next steps on the future of the exam.

The mean scaled Multistate Bar Examination score on the February 2020 bar exam in California was 1357, down from 1370 last year. The national mean score was 1326, down from the previous year’s mean of 1328 and an all-time low.

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/About-Us/News/ ... 0-bar-exam
bob

Post by bob »

FWIW, the February tests tend to be populated by repeat takers, i.e., repeat failers. The pass rate for the July bar is much higher, and that's when most of the graduates from ABA schools take the test (and pass on their first try).

Taitz, who did not attend an ABA school, was sworn in in December (of 2002). Which suggests she took the bar in July. Which suggests she passed on her first attempt. Which boogles the mind. (Or, as some have suggested, that someone else took the test for her.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

What is the difference between the General Bar Exam and the Attorney's exam.

IANAL, but I thought that by passing the Bar Exam (and meeting all the other requirements), that one more or less automatically became an Attorney.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

noblepa wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:24 pm What is the difference between the General Bar Exam and the Attorney's exam.

IANAL, but I thought that by passing the Bar Exam (and meeting all the other requirements), that one more or less automatically became an Attorney.
Things may have changed since I joined the California Bar, :geezertowel: but when I did, there was a 3-day General Bar Exam for new law school graduates, and a two-day Attorney's exam for lawyers who were already admitted to the bar of another state and wanted to be admitted in California.

Passing either exam meant you could become a California attorney after you passed the screening by the Character and Fitness Committee.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
tek

Post by tek »

noblepa wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:24 pm Passing either exam meant you could become a California attorney after you passed the screening by the Character and Fitness Committee.
Hm, one wonders how O'Rly managed to get thru that in person.. :think:
There's no way back
from there to here
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:08 pmPassing either exam meant you could become a California attorney after you passed the screening by the Character and Fitness Committee.
There's also the ethics exam. Which again raises the issue:
tek wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:28 pmHm, one wonders how O'Rly managed to get thru that in person.
:think:
Sterngard Friegen

:bar:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Is this true???

***(((( orlytaitz)))))))

Today US had the lowest number of deaths in a month and a half, a total of 750 deaths, this is a 75% reduction from the height of 2,683 deaths on April 21st. Thank God, things are getting better!
Lani

Post by Lani »

As we know, the CDC is lagging in its reports. It claims 1,064 new deaths. Other tracking services have 1641 and little higher.
Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm Is this true???

***(((( orlytaitz)))))))

Today US had the lowest number of deaths in a month and a half, a total of 750 deaths, this is a 75% reduction from the height of 2,683 deaths on April 21st. Thank God, things are getting better!
Yes and no. I've been watching -- maybe obsessing unhealthily? -- the daily figures for a while, and there's a clear weekly pattern: numbers are very low on Sunday and then peak on Tuesday or Wednesday. I suspect it has to do with weekends and reporting rather the actual number of people that died.

So yes, this past Sunday, the reported number of deaths was 750. That sounds great, but yesterday (Tuesday) the number was 1630.

That said, 1630 on a Tuesday is a very good improvement. That's the first time we've been under 2200 deaths reported on a Tuesday in over six weeks.

OTOH, if people keep doing stupid things and going out into packed areas without masks, there like everything is all better, Tuesday two weeks from now isn't going to look very good.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

bob wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:01 pm FWIW, the February tests tend to be populated by repeat takers, i.e., repeat failers. The pass rate for the July bar is much higher, and that's when most of the graduates from ABA schools take the test (and pass on their first try).

Taitz, who did not attend an ABA school, was sworn in in December (of 2002). Which suggests she took the bar in July. Which suggests she passed on her first attempt. Which boogles the mind. (Or, as some have suggested, that someone else took the test for her.)
Actual court testimony:

Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
No.
Did you check for blood pressure?
No.
Did you check for breathing?
No.
So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
No.
How can you be so sure, Doctor?
Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

Now we know that the patient is the amazing Taitz.
ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Dr. Blue wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:22 am
sad-cafe wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm Is this true???

***(((( orlytaitz)))))))

Yes and no. I've been watching -- maybe obsessing unhealthily? -- the daily figures for a while, and there's a clear weekly pattern: numbers are very low on Sunday and then peak on Tuesday or Wednesday. I suspect it has to do with weekends and reporting rather the actual number of people that died.

So yes, this past Sunday, the reported number of deaths was 750. That sounds great, but yesterday (Tuesday) the number was 1630.

That said, 1630 on a Tuesday is a very good improvement. That's the first time we've been under 2200 deaths reported on a Tuesday in over six weeks.

OTOH, if people keep doing stupid things and going out into packed areas without masks, there like everything is all better, Tuesday two weeks from now isn't going to look very good.
I heard someone on CNN or MSNBC (or NBC or ABC or CBS or whatever except Fox, they all blur together now) ... suggest that looking at a single day can be misleading. That it's more reliable to look at a week at a time. Regardless, it's all horrible.
Sterngard Friegen

Is Taitz still hawking whatever poison Trump recommends or has she moved on to a new set of lies and forgotten hydrochloroquine and Clorox?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

bob wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:01 pm FWIW, the February tests tend to be populated by repeat takers, i.e., repeat failers. The pass rate for the July bar is much higher, and that's when most of the graduates from ABA schools take the test (and pass on their first try).

Or that she had failed twice. Also, relying on swearing dates can be misleading. I took, and passed, the bar in July 91, shortly after graduation. However, I didn't complete my moral turpitude section of the application until December 91 and received approval in January 92. As Uncle Jack O'Melveny had sent me down to Houston to work on the Exxon Valdez litigation and as I was there until June 92, I didn't actually get sworn in until July 92, thereby only having to pay 1/2 the annual fee.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:06 pmAlso, relying on swearing dates can be misleading.
I used the appropriate weasel words: "tend"; "suggests." :towel:

Return to “Orly Taitz”