Stephen Pidgeon

SueDB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I believe when this campaign finishes, he will find himself permanently Pidgeon-holed.Rob McKenna, the AG (R) is running for governor on the GOP side, so the office is open season. I am hoping one of the decent Dems shake out. I need someone to vote for. The Local Demo Caucus is coming up April 15th.If a Dem gets elected AG, the state will most likely pull out of the multi-state Lawsuit opposing the Glorified Rmoney Care Plan.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh and yes, I am pretty sure that President Obama is going to get delegates from Washington. I am in the newly created 10th district, so that is an open season seat. They gerrymandered the district to include the city folks voting in Olympia etc. I was in the 3rd but the GOP candidates south of Olympia have a reasonable chance at getting elected from there (Remember Linda Smith?). The way it was cut out looks to me to be designed to get the maximum percentage of Dems in the district.

SueDB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by SueDB » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 pm

[/break1]theolympian.com/2012/07/02/2161548/i-1192s-marriage-initiative-wont.html]Pidgeon drops another one...LINKIEThe citizen initiative that would spell out that marriage is only between a man and a woman won’t qualify for the November ballot. Its sponsor, Stephen Pidgeon of Everett, says Initiative 1192 is more than 140,000 signatures short ahead of Friday’s deadline for turning in petitions to the Office of the Secretary of State in Olympia, and he concedes it won’t happen.“I hate to say it … but we’re just not going to cross the threshold. We’re not going to make it. This measure is not going to be on the ballot,” Pidgeon said of I-1192.That means only two initiatives remain alive likely filers ahead of the deadline – Tim Eyman with his latest two-thirds vote requirement for tax increases and the charter-schools proposal backed by at least $1 million from Bill Gates Jr.UPDATE: In another piece of good news for gay-marriage supporters, Zach Silk of the Washington United for Marriage committee said major Microsoft figures Bill Gates Jr. and Steve Ballmer have each contributed $100,000 to the campaign to pass R-74.Crazy times in the NorthWest.

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 pm

[/break1]theolympian.com/2012/07/02/2161548/i-1192s-marriage-initiative-wont.html]Pidgeon drops another one...LINKIE(snip)Crazy times in the NorthWest.It wouldn't have done him much good even if he had all the signatures."Even if I-1192 had enough signatures it likely faced a challenge from pro-gay marriage supporters. Anne Levinson, who led the R-71 campaign that ratified domestic partnerships in 2009, has been advising the R-74 campaign and said I-1192 petitions being made available online to supporters had the wrong language on them. [Clarifies Levinson role.]State elections workers cautioned Pidgeon about this in a letter dated April 10, but Pidgeon said the language on the petitions was substantially correct. He would have made a “substantial compliance” argument, Pidgeon said. UPDATE to original 1:04 p.m. post: Anne Levinson said the statute does not provide for that so the petitions would have been rejected, if Pidgeon had turned them in."

Litlebritdifrnt2

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Some one just dropped this in the comments at Balloon Juice, The geniuses at Patriot Update also give us this: Interview with attorney Stephen Pidgeon. Attorney Pidgeon claims he found a record for a name change from “Barak Mounir Ubayd” to “Barack Hussein Obama” on October 14th, 1982 in Skookumchuck, British Columbia.Attorney Pidgeon also discusses his new book titled “The Obama Error”I went over to Patriot Update but can't find the story. Anyone else heard this?

DaveMuckey

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

We've covered the Skookumchuck Identity here, somewhere. Old, but still silly.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks dave.

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

And speaking of Stephen Pidgeon, from today's Everett Herald.[link]For 2 political underdogs, it's all about the battle,http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201208 ... /708029940[/link]"For the 100 politically conservative adults gathered in the hall, these two Republican candidates are their champions this election season.Hadian is running for governor. He's spent nearly every day for the past year trying to elbow his way out of the shadow of Republican Attorney General Rob McKenna, the party establishment's hands-down pick for the job.Pidgeon is vying for attorney general against the likes of two members of the King County Council, Republican Reagan Dunn and Democrat Bob Ferguson. Both face long odds of advancing past next Tuesday's primary; neither is willing to concede."Shahram Hadian is a Iranian immigrant turned tea-party republican whos major claim to fame is throwing a hissy fit over so-called "Bikini Barista" drive-thru coffee stands here in Snohomish County.

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Do not forget:the Pidgeon has to pay - together with Leo - the costs of their venture into bankruptcy law !From the article:"Hadian is conducting the more vigorous campaign. He's raised around $82,000 and has speaking engagements and fundraising events every day. Pidgeon's done little to raise money and even less to build a campaign operation. For the most part, his exposure comes as the warm-up for Hadian."I suspect most of what Pidgeon had set aside is going to pay that sanction.....

SueDB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by SueDB » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Do not forget:the Pidgeon has to pay - together with Leo - the costs of their venture into bankruptcy law !From the article:"Hadian is conducting the more vigorous campaign. He's raised around $82,000 and has speaking engagements and fundraising events every day. Pidgeon's done little to raise money and even less to build a campaign operation. For the most part, his exposure comes as the warm-up for Hadian."I suspect most of what Pidgeon had set aside is going to pay that sanction.....That's nice...he wants his own Flying Monkey Corps® to pay for his sanctions.

SueDB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by SueDB » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

[/break1]theolympian.com/electionresults/#soundinfo_stateexecutive]It's over for the Pidge in 2012....

Attorney General

Name Votes Percentage

Bob Ferguson 399860 52.2%

Reagan Dunn 293533 38.3%

Stephen Pidgeon 72268 9.4% =))

I didn't know that he had that many relatives in the state.... \ :D / \ :D /

bob

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Amazon: [/break1]amazon.com/Prime-Crimes-Treason-Libya-1/dp/1480165875/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351710297&sr=1-8&keywords=stephen+pidgeon]Prime Crimes - Treason in Libya (Volume 1) [by] [highlight]Stephen Pidgeon[/highlight]:Prime Crimes gives a detailed account of the treason committed in Libya by the Obama Administration, and includes the Strategic Goals of the Muslim Brotherhood for the United States, a Congressional letter to the director of National Intelligence concerning the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood on the White House, and a disclosure of the communications from Benghazi, including pleas from Ambassador Stevens for additional security help that went completely ignored by Obama. The state department disclosure is attached for easy reference. An alarming and compelling book. Prime Crimes documents the greatest acts of treason in America's history. A must read.OBC: [/break1]com/attorney-stephen-pidgeon-publishes-prime-crimes-treason-in-libya]Attorney Stephen Pidgeon Publishes Prime Crimes: Treason in Libya:The treason of Obama is not a simple matter. There is only one law governing treason, and it is established in the US Constitution. It requires the aiding and abetting of our enemies at time of war, and a high level of proof.Obama’s treason has to do with arming Al Qaeda and other groups on the US Terrorist List, with arms that will ultimately be used against Americans, as they were in Libya. Obama’s loyalty is not to America; it is to the Muslim Brotherhood and the recreation of the Caliphate under Ottoman control (Turkey).I have taken a great risk in publishing an accusation of treason before the election – a risk that puts my whole family at risk. I have published the book Prime Crimes – Treason in Libya to document the charge that Obama is working on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood and not the United States, and that the murder of Stevens was where the rubber met the road – an American Ambassador became expendable to the agenda of the Brotherhood. This is an impeachable offense. Should you choose to enlighten your Congressman – send him or her a copy of Prime Crimes. You’ll spit Sharia after reading this indictment. The book includes a complete list of the groups on the US Terrorist List, the agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood for the United States (attached as Appendix A); the letter of five US Congress people to the Director of National Intelligence warning of the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood in the Executive Branch (attached as Appendix B), and 131 pages of disclosures from the State Department documenting the communications between Stevens and his staff and the White House/State Department concerning security for over a year (attached as Appendix C)....it is "published" by [/break1]createspace.com/]Create Space, Amazon's self-publishing company.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

neonzx

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by neonzx » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Pidg who?:yawn:

DaveMuckey

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Pidg who?:yawn:Pidg poo. :turd:

BillTheCat

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by BillTheCat » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 pm

It's cool how Amazon allows folks to write reviews and add tags to books and stuff :-

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Is this a book about bankruptcy law?

TexasFilly

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Twenty bucks for a POS thrown together by this idiot in a month? =)) The only smart thing Pidgeon ever did was boogie on his representation of Cordwood.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Pidgeon Poop addressed to Tennessee State Representative Matheny:This document is a rebuttal written for State Legislators, in response to a faulty legal opinion regarding the Balance of Powers Act, written by the Tennessee Legal Office.[/break1]scribd.com/doc/124786373/Tennessee-Rebuttal-to-Memorandum] ... MemorandumI guess he's working with JBWilliams, et.al. nutbags, and submitted their 'State Balance of Power Act' to him to propose.discussed here:[/break1]org/introduction-to-the-state-balance-of-powers-act-2013/]http://northamericanlawcenter.org/intro ... -act-2013/And the thing itself is here:[/break1]org/2013-state-balance-of-powers-act/]http://northamericanlawcenter.org/2013- ... owers-act/

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Mississippi introduced that bill.

States' rights pushed in bill that would 'assert the sovereignty of the state'

Jan 24, 2013 |

Comments

More than a half century ago, Mississippi created a state Sovereignty Commission to block enforcement of federal laws.

Now two key state lawmakers are introducing legislation to attempt to do much the same thing. House Bill 490 would create a committee to help neutralize federal laws and regulations “outside the scope of the powers delegated by the people to the federal government in the United States Constitution.”

Robert McElvaine, professor of history at Millsaps College, said all this bill will accomplish is to put Mississippi up for ridicule. “ ‘The Neutralization of Federal Law’?” he said. “I am astounded to see such a measure introduced in the 21st century. Do the authors of the bill see Mississippi as part of the United States?”

He pointed out that the issue of state sovereignty “was settled by a terrible war 150 years ago as well as by numerous Supreme Court decisions.”remainder:

[/break1]clarionledger.com/article/20130125/NEWS010504/301250044/States-rights-pushed-bill-would-assert-sovereignty-state-?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1]http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20 ... ck_check=1

also at TPM:

[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/mississippi_sovereignty_bill.php]http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... y_bill.php

And Van Irion is claiming credit for it for Tennessee:

The “Tennessee Balance of Powers Act” is moving forward in the TN legislature! This is critical “states rights” legislation drafted by Liberty Legal Foundation and designed be a model for every state in the nation to protect its citizens against unconstitutional Federal laws.blah, blah, here:

[/break1]org/tennessee-balance-of-powers-act/]https://libertylegalfoundation.org/tenn ... owers-act/

This site says it was introduced in both chambers in Tennessee:

Tennessee introduces The Balance of Powers Act in BOTH Chambers!

The Tennessee legislature has introduced The Tennessee Balance of Powers Act in both the House and Senate for the 2013 session.

The joint bill is sponsored by House Rep. Judd Matheny and Senator Mae Beavers in the Senate. Please take a moment to thank these two conservative leaders for their dedication for protecting state and individual rights in Tennessee by leading the Balance of Powers Act into law in Tennessee.

Tennessee introduced the Balance of Powers Act in 2012 with broad support from the people of Tennessee. That bill was withdrawn under suspect conditions following a secret pre-Super Tuesday meeting with then presidential candidate Rick Santorum.[/break1]tngovwatch.org/subject-tennessee-introduces-balance-of-powers-act/]http://www.tngovwatch.org/subject-tenne ... owers-act/

Yep. That is true:

[/break1]com/TN/bill/SB1158]http://legiscan.com/TN/bill/SB1158

Mae Beavers. :P IIRC, she hung up on Reality Check.

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Looks like Pidgeon missed the Civil War.As I've said before, he should stick to his specialty of bankruptcy law.

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Pidgeon is listed as the lawyer on a lawsuit Pam Gellar & Robert Spencer filed against King County, Washington.Weird that they chose to run their ads on King County buses. Coinkydink, I'm sure.American Freedom Defense Initiative, et al. v. King County, WashingtonOn October 7, 2013, the American Freedom Law Center (AFLC) filed a federal civil rights lawsuit in Washington federal court on behalf of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and its co-founders, Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, against King County, Washington, for refusing to run an anti-terrorism advertisement on its public transportation vehicles, which displayed photographs of global terrorists from the FBI’s most wanted list. STATUS: 10-07-13: [link]Complaint,http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.orgsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/caseapps/5a6a58e8927e3965a1f351a89226cc75698dcbec.pdf[/link] filed, 10-10-13: [link]Motion for preliminary injunction,http://www.americanfreedomlawcenter.orgsrc="http://thefogbow.com/forum/uploads/caseapps/6cdee2708b583639fc6bb0504c1e396e6814537c.pdf[/link] filed

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Pidgeon is listed as the lawyer on a lawsuit Pam Gellar & Robert Spencer filed against King County, Washington.Weird that they chose to run their ads on King County buses. Coinkydink, I'm sure.Well, since his attempts at preventing marriage equality in this state failed, he's gotta do something to pay the rent on his little suite of offices in Everett.

bob

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 pm

P&E [/break1]thepostemail.com/2014/07/28/the-post-email-interviews-lead-attorney-and-author-of-new-obama-articles-of-impeachment/]interviewed [/break1]thepostemail.com/2014/07/29/part-2-of-the-post-emails-interview-with-obama-articles-of-impeachment-lead-author/]Pidgeon.

Which no one will read because it is behind Rondeau's paywall.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

SueDB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by SueDB » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:19 pm

P&E [/break1]thepostemail.com/2014/07/28/the-post-email-interviews-lead-attorney-and-author-of-new-obama-articles-of-impeachment/]interviewed [/break1]thepostemail.com/2014/07/29/part-2-of-the-post-emails-interview-with-obama-articles-of-impeachment-lead-author/]Pidgeon.

Which no one will read because it is behind Rondeau's paywall.Also - Pige who???

Return to “Orly Taitz”