Stephen Pidgeon

verbalobe

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by verbalobe » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 am

The Pidgeon volunteers to mediate. :? I am therefore proposing that I be engaged to act as a mediator over a to-be-established, and well-funded Land Title Tribunal in Jerusalem, pursuant to the objectives set forth below.I think that's what Leo would call a "tell." :lol:

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 am

The Pidgeon lost another case. Victory Center loses appeal of zoning violationBy Amy M.E. Fischer / The Daily News The Daily News Online | Posted: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 8:10 pm A city of Kelso hearings examiner has ruled in favor of the city and denied the Victory Center's zoning violation appeal.Hearings examiner Mark Scheibmeir, a Chehalis land-use attorney, issued a ruling Friday that concluded the Christian ministry's activities are consistent with those of a community center, not a cultural center, which the Victory Center claimed to be.Community centers, churches and other places of assembly aren't allowed in the four-block downtown area in which the Victory Center opened last spring. However, Kelso's zoning code does permit cultural and education centers, and that's how the Victory Center began defining itself after the city objected to its activities at 401 S. Pacific Avenue.more:[/break1]com/news/local/article_469949da-ec6a-11df-96b2-001cc4c002e0.html]http://tdn.com/news/local/article_46994 ... 002e0.html

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 pm

More info on that lawsuit up in Washington:[/break1]whidbeyexaminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=4729]http://www.whidbeyexaminer.com/main.asp ... cleID=4729It looks like if she wins, the state is on the hook for $50,000. That's the deductible. But she says taxpayers won't be upset about the money, because they will have had their rights restored.

ZekeB

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by ZekeB » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:42 pm

More info on that lawsuit up in Washington:[/break1]whidbeyexaminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=4729]http://www.whidbeyexaminer.com/main.asp ... cleID=4729It looks like if she wins, the state is on the hook for $50,000. That's the deductible. But she says taxpayers won't be upset about the money, because they will have had their rights restored.I hear ya, mimi. I'm not the least bit upset when these batshit crazy people waste my tax dollars on their hairbrained uncooked schemes. :evil:
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm

the Pidge has joined the Birfer Lawyer Sanctions Race. I think I posted about this case before, but this is new to me:

Emerson lawyer tapped to pay Island County’s costs

By JESSIE STENSLAND

Whidbey News Times Assistant editor

Jul 15 2011

The attorney representing Island County Commissioner Kelly Emerson and her husband in their lawsuit against the county gave such poor advice that he has to fund a portion of the opposing attorney’s fees, a judge ruled.

Superior Court Judge Alan Hancock sanctioned the attorney, Stephen Pidgeon of Everett, in a decision he filed Thursday along with his answer to the Emersons’ motion for reconsideration of his dismissal of their lawsuit.It was denined.

In his decision regarding attorney fees, Hancock ruled that the Emersons do not have to pay any of the county’s costs for defending the lawsuit because there was no evidence that they knew it was frivolous. He notes that they are not attorneys, but relied on legal advice which he characterized as “bad” and “erroneous.”

Instead, Hancock decided that Pidgeon should pay, but only for the cost of defending against the two claims which were most frivolous and baseless. Specifically, the lawsuit claimed that former Commissioner John Dean defamed Kelly Emerson and violated the Consumer Protection Act by sending out a mailer during last year’s election.Hancock wrote Johnsen will have to figure out how much of his time was spent defending against the defamation and Consumer Protection Act. So far, the county has racked up about $36,000 in attorney fees, so Pidgeon will have to pay some portion of that.more here:

[/break1]pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/wnt/news/125656338.html]http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/wnt ... 56338.html

Congratulations, Pidge! :-bd

realist

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by realist » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

And... The Pidge and The Paraclete are waiting for the Southern District of New York to determine the amount of attorney fees they will have to pay in the Old Carco, LLC case. A decision should be handed down sometime in the near future.Great attorneys these birther heroes. :roll:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:50 pm

So I came across a later article, Jul 20, that says Pidgeon was gonna appeal that order.7/20/2011 10:32:00 AMEmerson's attorney to appeal orderBy Gordon WeeksExaminer Staff WriterEverett attorney Stephen Pidgeon, who represented Island County Commissioner Kelly Emerson and husband Kenneth in a lawsuit against the county before being replaced, says he will appeal a judge’s decision that he personally pay attorney’s fees to the county for leading his clients through two “frivolous” charges with “bad advice.”Island County Superior Court Judge Alan Hancock on July 14 denied the Emerson’s motion to reconsider his dismissal of their case against the county and county employees.The Emersons had charged them with trespassing, defamation, civil rights violations and other charges related to an illegal construction project the Emersons had undertaken on their Camano Island property.On the same day, the judge responded to the county’s motion for the Emersons to pay $35,915 in attorneys’ fees and costs by ordering Pidgeon to pay attorneys’ fees and costs to the county.Specifically, the county will now determine how much it spent on two of the charges the judge deemed frivolous: that Kelly Emerson had been defamed by a campaign flier distributed by her then-election competitor John Dean, and that the Emersons’ Consumer Protection Act rights were violated by the county’s actions.more:[/break1]whidbeyexaminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=6306]http://www.whidbeyexaminer.com/main.asp ... cleID=6306I kinda like where she says something like "perhaps the lawsuit could have been better crafted..."and“We probably needed to find a different lawyer earlier on.”

neonzx

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by neonzx » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Gee, for a brief moment, I was feeling a bit sorry for Pidge's former client, but I see they are Republican teabaggers. =; [-(
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Asked if he would have done anything differently with the lawsuit, [the Pidge] said, 'I would have brought the case to the federal court.'”Because when two Island County, WA residents sue Island County, WA there is diversity jurisdiction? ](*,)

Superior Court Judge Alan Hancock listened to arguments over a motion seeking to dismiss the Emersons’ lawsuit against the county. The couple’s attorney, Stephen Pidgeon of Everett, argued ardently about Fourth Amendment rights, but his legal analysis didn’t seem to have any sway with the judge.

Hancok ruled against Pidgeon’s motion for a continuance, criticized Pidgeon for not following basic court rules, and appeared incredulous as he grilled the attorney about the substance of the lawsuit.

“Are you really making that argument?” Hancock asked Pidgeon various times and in various ways.

Pidgeon, under penetrating questioning by the judge, announced that he was abandoning the bulk of the lawsuit. [/break1]pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/wnt/news/122363574.html]http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/wnt ... 63574.html
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Asked if he would have done anything differently with the lawsuit, [the Pidge] said, 'I would have brought the case to the federal court.'”Because when two Island County, WA residents sue Island County, WA there is diversity jurisdiction? ](*,)Frivolous civil rights violations, BB. ?( That gives you federal court jurisdiction. And the opportunity for even bigger sanctions for violation of Rule 11.

verbalobe

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by verbalobe » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 pm

I think it's funny that a whiny post from a pidgeminion about an 8-month-old joke sparked mimi to uncover more recent pidge-fail. =)) :-({|= =)) :-({|= =))

raicha

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by raicha » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Pidgeon had made a motion to continue the hearing in order to complete a deposition, depose another witness and give a hydrogeologist time to complete a report.Not to be confused with a doctor of hydrology, but still...

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Look who just appeared in the local papers again.[link]Initiative filed against proposed gay-marriage bill,http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... ge10m.html[/link]"As the Legislature prepares to take up a bill legalizing same-sex marriage, a gay-marriage opponent on Monday filed an initiative in an attempt to ensure the issue is brought before voters in November, should lawmakers approve it.The filing by Everett attorney Stephen Pidgeon comes a week after Gov. Chris Gregoire said she would propose same-sex marriage legislation for Washington state.The proposed initiative, not yet numbered, would reaffirm the state's Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as between "a male" and "a female." The initiative seeks to slightly tweak the statute's language, changing it to "one man" and "one woman."

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:00 PM

To: Carmen

Cc: [numerous recipients]

Subject: Stephen Pidgeon in imminent danger of arrest by Homeland Security

I am writing this now as three black suburbans with HS personnel in camo are moving in to my neighborhood. I suspect arrest here shortly. In the event that you do not hear from me by tomorrow morning, please continue to contact by me email, as we will try to monitor. If not, contact Cesar Velasquez in Bellevue, WA (a Washington lawyer) for status.

Stephen PidgeonI guess he continues to elude the new world order. :P

AuBricker

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by AuBricker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

"Heterosupremacist Birfologist Patriot or Crazy, Paranoid Lunatic?"

Stephen Pidgeon is a brave man. On Monday, he stood up to WA Governor Christine Gregoire and other radical egalitarians by submitting an initiative to end their efforts to desegregate love.

It was an heroic act, one that exposes him to the full wrath of armies of secret homosexualist operatives. They'll call him a bigot. They'll search his closet. They'll oppose his will.

. . .

You see, Mr. Pidgeon is not only a valiant defender of love segregation, he's also one of our nation's most preeminent birfologists. A close, personal friend of Orly Taitz, law dentist, Mr. Pidgeon is the man who discovered that Obama traveled to a foreign Euro-South American country, British Columbia, to change his name.

Of course, communists, Islamomexicans, Hittites, and their fellow travellers immediately rose to Obama's defense, unreasonably demanding that Mr. Pidgeon do the impossible: that is provide evidence.

. ..http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2012/01/ ... triot.html

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Meh. The two most prominent things about the Pidge are that (1) he is a coward who brainstormed for but kept his name out of all the frivolous birfer suits and pResentments and (2) he is a bankruptcy expert along with his partner, the Paraclete.

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Jesus' General shining his love on The Pidgeon. :P

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Stephen Pidgeon made the news again(Seattle Times) [link]Historic day for gay marriage as another fight looms,http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... te09m.html[/link]"Our initiative and referendum are separate — but not equal," Pidgeon said of the two, twisting and mocking a civil-rights refrain used by gay-marriage supporters to describe what they say has been the unequal state of marriage in Washington.Pidgeon is part of a loose coalition of religious conservatives and groups across the state that unsuccessfully fought to undo portions of the state's domestic-partnership law in 2009 and that will likely be part of the effort to repeal the same-sex marriage law through a referendum.

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:27 pm

And it looks like Stephen Pidgeon is running for Washington State Attorney General.[/break1]politics1.com/wa.htm]http://www.politics1.com/wa.htmATTORNEY GENERAL:[ Rob McKenna (R)* - Candidate for Governor in 2012. ]Reagan Dunn (R) - King County Councilmember, Attorney & Son of Ex-Congresswoman Jennifer DunnStephen Pidgeon (R) - Attorney & Religious Right ActivistBob Ferguson (D) - King County Councilmember & AttorneyHere's [link]his campaign website,http://www.stephenpidgeon4ag.com/[/link] About the only references to his birtherism are:"He has published three political books this year, including Behold! A White Horse!, Behold! A Pale Green Horse! and The Obama Error, all of which are available on Amazon.com. "and"Stephen was born in Ukiah, California to parents both of whom were American citizens by birth."

bob

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 pm

ATTORNEY GENERAL:[ Rob McKenna (R)* - Candidate for Governor in 2012. ]Reagan Dunn (R) - King County Councilmember, Attorney & Son of Ex-Congresswoman Jennifer DunnStephen Pidgeon (R) - Attorney & Religious Right ActivistBob Ferguson (D) - King County Councilmember & AttorneyI see that the current AG is going to run for governor.What is the likelihood of Pidgeon surviving the primary? [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_dunn]Dunn (different Dunn!) seems like the serious candidate.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

PaulG

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PaulG » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 pm

[/break1]politics1.com/wa.htm]http://www.politics1.com/wa.htm"Stephen was born in Ukiah, California to parents both of whom were American citizens by birth."... so he can definitely use the pool! (Too obscure?)

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Looks like the Seattle Times did a 20 January article on Pidgeon.[link]Dunn's new conservative rival: a 'birther' who says Obama wants to impose Islamic caliphate,http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/p ... alk_a.html[/link]"But if some conservative Republicans are looking for a viable alternative to Dunn, they may want to check out Pidgeon's other views.Pidgeon has also been a figure in the widely discredited "birther" movement that peddles conspiracy theories alleging that President Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.In 2009 he filed a petition in federal court in Washington, D.C., seeking a grand jury investigation of those claims. (The case was quickly dismissed.) He's also self-published a book detailing some of his theories, called "The Obama Error."Pidgeon takes birtherism to its most extreme ends, claiming Obama is a secret Muslim who literally wants to recreate the Ottoman empire and impose an "Islamic caliphate" on the U.S."And they include this video:

bob

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 pm

In today's Seattle Times, I wrote about the backlash against Metropolitan King County Councilmember Reagan Dunn -- the GOP's presumed candidate for Attorney General -- over his support of gay marriage.In addition to being disinvited to some GOP dinners, Dunn now faces a conservative opponent, Everett attorney Stephen Pidgeon.Pidgeon is known for representing Protect Marriage Washington, an anti-gay marriage group, in efforts to block the release of signatures on the unsuccessful Referendum 71 campaign to overturn the state's expanded domestic partnership law. -xx
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

kate520

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by kate520 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 pm

I simply don't understand the mindset that makes one spend ones life trying to take from people -rights, choices, love. One would think that might make Jeebus a little miffed.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Princess foofypants

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Princess foofypants » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 pm

"Heterosupremacist Birfologist Patriot or Crazy, Paranoid Lunatic?"

Stephen Pidgeon is a brave man. On Monday, he stood up to WA Governor Christine Gregoire and other radical egalitarians by submitting an initiative to end their efforts to desegregate love.

It was an heroic act, one that exposes him to the full wrath of armies of secret homosexualist operatives. They'll call him a bigot. They'll search his closet. They'll oppose his will.

. . .

You see, Mr. Pidgeon is not only a valiant defender of love segregation, he's also one of our nation's most preeminent birfologists. A close, personal friend of Orly Taitz, law dentist, Mr. Pidgeon is the man who discovered that Obama traveled to a foreign Euro-South American country, British Columbia, to change his name.

Of course, communists, Islamomexicans, Hittites, and their fellow travellers immediately rose to Obama's defense, unreasonably demanding that Mr. Pidgeon do the impossible: that is provide evidence.

. ..http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2012/01/ ... t.html"Law dentist" had me shoot chicken noodle soup out my nose. Fortunately no noodles.

Return to “Orly Taitz”