Stephen Pidgeon

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:38 pm

This news is just a couple of hours old. Pidgeon is their lawyer:

Missing Bellingham parents caught in California

Earlier, the children were temporarily removed due to state concerns over a chaotic home life, including repeated contacts with law enforcement, the infant twins being underweight and whether the children were receiving adequate medical care. After a hearing, a court commissioner returned the children to their parents Dec. 5, saying he was giving the parents a second chance but warning them to cooperate with CPS.

Rengo's father, Bruce Rengo, lived with the couple and said he last saw them January 27 when they said they planned to visit a friend. They packed the car and never returned.

On Jan. 28, CPS obtained a court order to place the Rengo children in protective custody.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/b ... /22919021/

from a prior article:

According to Rengo, his son, Cleave, and daughter-in-law, Erica May Carey, fought a lot. Police were called 3 times last week. The couple was stressed, he says, with 3 kids one year and younger. He believes weighed heavily on the court's decision to seize the kids in late October.

The couple blamed CPS for disapproving of their unassisted home birth and natural health treatments. They gained national attention from groups that supported their medical decisions.

About 6-weeks after, a judge returned the kids to their parents under a shelter care order. CPS agents would regularly visit Cleave and Erica, who also had to attend several classes on parenting. Cleave was also ordered to attend anger management and domestic violence classes.

Rengo says the couple did not follow through with court orders and feared they'd soon lose their children again.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/b ... /22639743/

Another earlier article:

The couple’s former lawyer Stephen Pidgeon told us over the phone that it would be up to the state to decide whether the couple has violated their court order or state statutes by leaving with the kids.

He says he would represent them in court again if needed, but would not say whether he has been in touch with them recently.

http://kgmi.com/news/007700-state-wants ... -children/

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Pidgeon talked about this case awhile back.

At about the 11:30 mark, he sez that domestic violence is not a factor if the violence is not inflicted on the children. Then he says domestic violence is not present. hmmmm.

Then, at about 16 minute mark or so, he talks about getting information about the case and how some people have died trying to get info like what he's looking for. Reminded me of when he claimed black SUV's were following him.

For noobs, you can see that here (as well as a gazillion other places):

From: [email address of Stephen Pidgeon] Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:00 PM To: Carmen [last name withheld] Cc: [numerous recipients] Subject: Stephen Pidgeon in imminent danger of arrest by Homeland Security

I am writing this now as three black suburbans with HS personnel in camo are moving in to my neighborhood. I suspect arrest here shortly. In the event that you do not hear from me by tomorrow morning, please continue to contact by me email, as we will try to monitor. If not, contact Cesar Velasquez in Bellevue, WA (a Washington lawyer) for status.

Stephen Pidgeon

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/ ... ts?page=73

:roll:

Anyway, the interview about the Rengo family is here. Luckily there is a speed control so you can listen at 1.5x or 2x speed. It's not all that interesting anyway.

https://app.box.com/s/fv7dz42bh0woke9ys57f

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Plutodog

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Plutodog » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Did you notice that Pidgeon is also working for our new sociopath crazy friend Gavin, Mimi? Other than him saying that was his guy, I've found no other info on the relationship.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

TexasFilly

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Our girl Rharon loves to follow families who've had their kids removed for neglect (or worse). No doubt she'll be on this soon.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Did you notice that Pidgeon is also working for our new sociopath crazy friend Gavin, Mimi? Other than him saying that was his guy, I've found no other info on the relationship.

Yep. That will be fun. :P

bob

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Pidgeon reading the NALC's Articles of Impeachment aginst Obama: 
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:33 pm

The Pidge's video production values are about as bad as Orly Taitz's. This YouTube just screams -- "Take me seriously. I'm a nut."

RTH10260

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:34 am

Pidgeon reading the NALC's Articles of Impeachment aginst Obama: Image on YT clip seems to indicate the pending ship wreak. I guess no storm needed...

TheEuropean

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by TheEuropean » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 am

I'll never forget how the Pigeon believed that joke in a German internet publication and even wrote a book about BHO being born in Canada. He had swallowed bait, hook, line and the pole...

bob

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by bob » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:32 pm

P&E (JB Williams, not Rondeau) (via ORYR/BR): National Impeachment Push Begins:[ Impeachment /monthly_2015_05/yankyank.gif.b5872bb63d1ed7bb4130f89d2916dc31.gif> snipped.]A number of patriot groups across Tennessee and other states contacted NALC in support of the NALC Articles and that group has now formed a Constitutional Accountability Coalition for the sole purpose of gathering public patriot support for the immediate impeachment of the Obama regime…The Tennessee Coalition is designed to organize and mobilize Tennessee voters to mass-pressure their Tennessee Representatives and Senators in D.C. to take immediate action to hold the entire Obama regime fully accountable for their criminal acts of treason… The Tennessee group is also designed to be a template for groups across America to duplicate state-by-state, organize and mobilize their citizens for the same single purpose.The Tennessee Constitutional Accountability Coalition is hosting a National Impeachment Conference Call this coming Monday evening, June 29, 2015 at 8:30 PM ET (7:30 CT)(Dial in number – 209-647-1600      PIN # to join the conference – 915138#)I'm already pushing *6.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Suranis

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm

I always find positioning the camera so the viewer has a clear and uninterrupted view up ones nostrils is always a good way of persuading the viewer to the clarity and persuasiveness of ones Arrogance I mean Voice I mean Argumentativeness I mean Argument.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:44 pm

I always find positioning the camera so the viewer has a clear and uninterrupted view up ones nostrils is always a good way of persuading the viewer to the clarity and persuasiveness of ones Arrogance I mean Voice I mean Argumentativeness I mean Argument.I completely disagree. The Pidge has been gracious enough to allow us to take a peek inside. He is such a manly man, such a personification of manhood, that his corpse one day will be taking the place of Michelangelo's David. I feel so special to have been able to look up Pidgeon's nose holes. If only we could look up his arse hole, too. Oh, wait a minute. Same view.

realist

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by realist » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:53 pm

So The Pidge has a new scam/con going.  I'm shocked.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Piffle

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Piffle » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Meh, birferism is dead as a doornail. Didn't the Pidge get the memo?What a complete nobody.

Sterngard Friegen

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Meh, birferism is dead as a doornail. Didn't the Pidge get the memo?What a complete nosebody.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:52 pm

methinks it's more than "birfing" - more like MAH cherished Klan heritage!

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

mimi

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by mimi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:09 pm

I posted this video of Stephen Pidgeon defending Gavin Seim over in the Gavin Seim topic:I'll post the video here as well: you can see the rest over in the other topic.  link to the Gavin Seim topic:/topic/7471-gavin-seim/?do=embed&embedComment=663188&embedDo=findComment" data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0">

Sugar Magnolia

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 pm

He thinks Rosa Parks stood her ground on a bus in Mississippi?(That was a good stopping point for me to quit watching the video.)

esseff44

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by esseff44 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:32 am

He thinks Rosa Parks stood her ground on a bus in Mississippi?(That was a good stopping point for me to quit watching the video.)If you had watched the rest of the vid, you would have seen how he emphatically repeated the glaring error putting her in the wrong state.  He just doesn't know better.  It explains so much about the birthers. I would call them errorists (a real word) but I reserve that term for people like GWB, Jeb! and the neocons.  Errorists are people who know the right thing to do and do the opposite.  Later they excuse it by saying :  Mistakes were made.Birthers/SovCits seem incapable or recognizing their errors at any point. They are never wrong and no one else is ever right.

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:58 pm

The Pidge's video production values are about as bad as Orly Taitz's. This YouTube just screams -- "Take me seriously. I'm a nut."His sneering attitude only reinforces the opinion that this video is simply Pidgeon's paranoia and delusions run rampant.

PatGund

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by PatGund » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Meh, birferism is dead as a doornail. Didn't the Pidge get the memo?What a complete nobody.Well, his attempt to ban same-sex marriage here in Washington State failed miserably a few years ago.   He has to do something to keep the right-wing crackpot dollars coming in.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Here's YOUR chance to talk to The Pidge! Wait, no choice, Your Attendance is Required!Your Attendance is Required! Tonight!“A CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT”by U.S. Patriots Union (USPU), ©2015(Jul. 13, 2015) — ALL MEMBERS, DONORS AND TRUE AMERICANS… Tonight the Constitutional Accountability Coalition of Tennessee will host the 3rd weekly national conference call to discuss the proper impeachment of the Obama Regime…Are YOU part of the solution yet? Or are YOU still part of the problem?North American Law Center (NALC) Constitutional Attorney Stephen Pidgeon will be the main speaker on the call… After his remarks, he will be fielding questions from callers… Constitutional Speaker Hal Rounds explains A Case for Impeachment in this 14 minute video…More at /topic/8031-cactn-national-impeachment-conference-call/?page=3">http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/8031-c ... ll/?page=3 
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:46 am

The Pidge is angry!Mr. Pigeon is very angry and very shouty as he speaks, getting louder and shoutier as he lists his "truths":Obama was installed in the Whitehouse by Saudi Arabia as their Islamopuppet.Saudi Arabia has built 2,100 mosques in America!By February 9, 2009, Obama had transferred piles of money to Hamas as commission for helping his campaign.General Electric owns most of American media and they were paying taxes up until the moment Obama was elected and they haven't paid a penny of tax since.The reality is Obama cannot prove his mother was Ann Dunham and he cannot prove his father was Barack Hussein Obama.And now there's a rainbow flag flying over the United States Air Force Academy!Oh and by the way, William Jefferson Clinton is rumored to be the illegitimate son of a Rockefeller!Congress is even worse because they've approved EVERYTHING Obama's wanted!!It won't take Obama's impeachment to start the race riots because the Black Panthers are gonna kill us anyway!!Obama's values are even worse than Mugabe and Putin's; Obama's to the left of Satan!!Obama is one of the most immoral leaders IN ALL OF WORLD HISTORY!!Dude's frothing hysterics are quite the True Patriot Pitch.  No doubt his unreported untaxed donations skyrocketed after this call.   
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

everalm

Stephen Pidgeon

Post by everalm » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 am

I particularly enjoyed his screaming that Saudi Arabia and not China is IN FACT the greatest owner of US debt, not the Chinese and THAT IS PROOF of something.Alas, Saudi isn't even classified as individual debt holder for the purposes of repotting by the US government, they get bundled together in a bucket called "Oil exporter" with 14 other countriesOil exporters include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria.http://www.treasury.gov/ticdata/Publish/mfh.txtSo alas and a lack The Pidge is full of cack

Return to “Orly Taitz”