Moldova Needs Orly

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Moldova Needs Orly

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed May 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Here's where Moldovan Heroine Orly can use her mad investigatory skilz for her former home:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 167718.cms

The teft took place starting in the1990's and apparently ended in 2013. which means Clinton and Obama were behind it.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

brommbaer

Re: Moldova Needs Orly

Post by brommbaer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:06 pm

I just had an inspiration: Why not make Orly the new ambassador to Moldova? The only problem is that she falls a little short in the main qualification for non-career US ambassadors - she has not collected such a large amount of money for the coming President's election. The Senate hearing would be fun.

But seriously: I just spent ten days in Kishinev and surroundings. I was kept very busy and didn't even think of Orly until I passed by a dental clinic (no kidding). If anyone is interested in some impressions and some pictures I could post something (I would be brief) - within a few days (I am busy again).

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:49 am

brommbaer wrote:I just had an inspiration: Why not make Orly the new ambassador to Moldova? The only problem is that she falls a little short in the main qualification for non-career US ambassadors - she has not collected such a large amount of money for the coming President's election. The Senate hearing would be fun.

But seriously: I just spent ten days in Kishinev and surroundings. I was kept very busy and didn't even think of Orly until I passed by a dental clinic (no kidding). If anyone is interested in some impressions and some pictures I could post something (I would be brief) - within a few days (I am busy again).
Pictures would be nice, when if you get a chance. :)

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:38 am

magdalen77 wrote:
brommbaer wrote:I just had an inspiration: Why not make Orly the new ambassador to Moldova? The only problem is that she falls a little short in the main qualification for non-career US ambassadors - she has not collected such a large amount of money for the coming President's election. The Senate hearing would be fun.

Pictures would be nice, when if you get a chance. :)
:yeah: would love to see pictures.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Trump's move with Farage failed, but can't he appoint Orly to be Moldova's ambassador to the United States? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Moldova: PM insists ex-Soviet republic wants to join EU

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/moldova-pm-in ... 12429.html
Moldova's prime minister on Wednesday reacted angrily to a suggestion by the nation's president that the ex-Soviet republic may shelve a trade pact with the European Union.

President Igor Dodon, speaking in Moscow on Tuesday, denounced a pact Moldova signed with the EU in 2014. He says a new government could annul it after 2018 parliamentary elections.

:snippity:

Filip said his pro-European government would "not accept any intervention," from Dodon about a matter outside the president's authority.

:snippity:

After Moldova signed EU trade pact, Russia placed a trade embargo on Moldovan wine fruit and vegetables. Last year, more than half of Moldovan exports went to EU states.
Moldova has a nut for a president. He wants to give up favored trading status with the 500 million people of the wealthy EU and replace it with a trade agreement with the 144 million people of impoverished Russia. Luckily for Moldova, the real power is held by the prime minister.

Meanwhile, Putin has insured that ordinary Russians are denied Moldovan wine, fruit and vegetables. That's good news for EU oenophiles who have increased access to Moldovan wines. Moldova, a nation of fewer than 3 million people, exports almost 70 million bottles of wine annually. The quality of Moldovan wines is said to be excellent. (They have been making wine there for 7000 years so they have gotten quite good at it. ;) )

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

Volkonski wrote:Moldova: PM insists ex-Soviet republic wants to join EU

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/moldova-pm-in ... 12429.html

Moldova, a nation of fewer than 3 million people, exports almost 70 million bottles of wine annually. The quality of Moldovan wines is said to be excellent. (They have been making wine there for 7000 years so they have gotten quite good at it. ;) )
If you don't believe it, just ask :geezer:. I think he still has a couple cases put away... ;)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 am

Do you mean :sterngard: ? A lot of people get confused and think I'm :geezer: . I'm not.

As for the wine, do you think it's time to open up some of the several thousand year old bottles? I'm afearin the corks may be a bit dry.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Well now I'm confused. Those smilies look the same. You're not :geezertowel:, I know that much. :think:

X3

vic

Post by vic » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:45 am

RoadScholar wrote:Well now I'm confused. Those smilies look the same. You're not :geezertowel:, I know that much. :think:
They only look the same until you hover your mouse over them.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:08 am

vic wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:Well now I'm confused. Those smilies look the same. You're not :geezertowel:, I know that much. :think:
They only look the same until you hover your mouse over them.
Thank you! On a device they look the same. I'll look again at my office computer.

X3

Return to “Orly Taitz”