Taitz v. Johnson (I & II) (and Texas v. Obama) (S.D. Tex., 5th Cir., SCOTUS)

Volkonski

Taitz v. Johnson (I & II) (and Texas v. Obama) (S.D. Texas)

Post by Volkonski »

Immigration debates rise in Brownsville http://www.brownsvil...60653110e4.html

Judge Hanen is going to rue the day he decided to become the right wing's go to judge on immigration issues. IANAL but I think he is going to have to rule against both Orly and the states. After so doing he will be vilified by the RWNJ press and blogosphere. He'll end up hiding in a cave with Mark Kessler. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I'd say his day dreams of greater and grander things is not likely to happen, as he's in the process of making enemies on both sides of the aisle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

gatsby

Post by gatsby »

-xx

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

mmm more buttery goodness

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

bob

Post by bob »

Only after Jerome Corsi from WND go my pleadings showing no executive order, did he come up with his “Discovery”. Also, it was reported to me that WND deleted all comments from readers, who pointed out that I discovered lack of EO over a week before Corsi’s discovery. Similar situation happened with the discovery of Obama’s use of a stolen SSN :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/only-after- ... o-pointed/ :twisted:Did a notice of my case disappear from Drudge report?This morning at about 5:00 a.m. Pacific time, your case in Texas was on Drudge Report. Now, at 9:00 a.m., I can’t find it. Did anyone else see it? :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/did-a-notic ... t/:twisted:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

tek

Post by tek »

If orly hacks up a hairball in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does anybody care?
There's no way back
from there to here

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

She is getting her lunch eaten on immigration, she's getting left in the dust, even Sharon's abandoning her. Some real crazy in this story and presentation:

Judicial Watch Hosts Live Presentation on Illegal Immigration with Sen. Jeff Sessions

WHY AREN’T THE LAWS ENFORCED?

by Sharon Rondeau

(Dec. 8, 2014) — Last week, Judicial Watch announced that it would host a special presentation on the effects of illegal immigration and specifically, Obama’s impending “executive amnesty” plan announced on November 20.

Story at: http://freetexthost.com/jbpbmt6d5o

Irony Meter:

What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Jim

Post by Jim »

Shouldn't we let the press know that Judge Hanen already has an immigration case before him? :D

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-immigration ... itics.html

Too bad we can't figure out how to get the states to join Orly's case or Orly to join theirs. Since we already know how well Orly works with others,

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Taitz can -- and should -- intervene.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

WHY AREN’T THE LAWS ENFORCED? by Sharon Rondeau

Hey Sharon- the laws aren't being enforced (to the extent that that is actually happening) because Congress has not provided enough money to enforce them. Prosecutors must let some things slide and focus their efforts on the most important cases. This happens at every level of government. If you want more immigration law enforcement then convince the Congress to provide billions more to complete and improve the border wall, add more BP agents and create more immigration courts. You must also support tax increases to pay for this. You get what you pay for.

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

But the benefit of the status quo for Sessions and his ilk is that the GOP can continue to wail about immigration and the President while not actually having to spend money, contemplate higher taxes, or officially sign off on odious legislation.

If you are more interested in soapboxing than governing, you couldn't really ask for a better setup.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

I prefer wineboxing, myself.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

bob

Post by bob »

Merc. News: Judge on immigration case had criticized US policy:Hanen was assigned through an automated system to be the judge who will preside over a lawsuit filed by 20 states trying to block Obama's expansive executive actions to spare nearly 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally from deportation and refocus enforcement efforts on "felons, not families." Hanen is one of only two judges in the Brownsville division of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and he is assigned to half of all civil cases filed there.* * *It's not unusual for plaintiffs in sensitive civil cases to shop for a court jurisdiction friendly to their point of view, but the location of the court generally must have some connection to the case. In this case just about any court in Texas would suffice. Hanen's ruling last year — which generated some publicity then — likely swayed lawyers for Texas to file the lawsuit in Brownsville, not far from the central point of the summer's crisis over child immigrants in nearby McAllen."Texas is uniquely qualified to challenge the president's executive order, and South Texas is at the epicenter of where border security is of concern for Texas and the entire nation," Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said in a statement. Abbott was elected last month to be the next governor of Texas.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

That article doesn't even mention Orly's case. :o She will not be pleased. ;)

bob

Post by bob »

That article doesn't even mention Orly's case. :o She will not be pleased. ;)

[-X Where do think I found it?:

Top article on YAHOONEWS writes about Amnesty challenge before Judge Andrew Hanen in Texas

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/top-article ... -in-texas/ :twisted:

I'm sure that Taitz has drawn a conclusion about why the media is providing substantial coverage to the states' case, but her coverage is limited to :yankyank: Examiner articles.

I'm also sure that the conclusion Taitz has drawn is wrong.

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I'm also sure that the conclusion Taitz has drawn is wrong.

When has any conclusion she has ever drawn been right?
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Rickey

Post by Rickey »

Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood is refusing to participate in the immigration lawsuit against Obama, saying that "a federal judge ruled last year that the Mississippi governor could not challenge an Obama administration initiative to give temporary reprieve from deportation to illegal immigrants who arrived when they were children...The federal courts have been very clear that states are pre-empted in this action," said Hood.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/dail ... /20106613/

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

It has occurred to me that Orly's immigration lawsuit might point the way for others to get the government to do what they want.

I drive cars on the public roads. When doing so I am endangered by speeders. Speeding is illegal yet the government arrests only a small percentage of the folks who speed. Per Orly's way of thinking don't I have standing to sue to force the state and local governments to increase their speeding enforcement efforts until all speeders are removed from the roads?

I pay taxes. Some of my taxes go to defend the government from vexatious lawsuits such as Orly's. Per Orly's way of thinking don't I have standing to sue the government to force them to stop Orly and others from filing silly lawsuits?

I know some people in California. They are endangered every time Orly runs for public office by the remote possibility that she might win and then perform incompetently once in office. This causes me to suffer distress, worry and concern. Surely I have standing to sue to stop Orly from running for public office?

If I wasn't too cheap to pay the filing fees I'd file these and other lawsuits today. ;) Soon all America would benefit from remaking the country in line with Volkonski's vision of perfection!

:-k

That's it! I need to start a Volkonski's VisionTM gofundme page to raise money for these lawsuits which will save America! :-bd

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Eggsackly. Tatiana*, of course, has zero knowledge of the law and why they are written, so she has no way to know this.

(Autocorrect! :) )
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

It has occurred to me that Orly's immigration lawsuit might point the way for others to get the government to do what they want.

I drive cars on the public roads. When doing so I am endangered by speeders. Speeding is illegal yet the government arrests only a small percentage of the folks who speed. Per Orly's way of thinking don't I have standing to sue to force the state and local governments to increase their speeding enforcement efforts until all speeders are removed from the roads?

I pay taxes. Some of my taxes go to defend the government from vexatious lawsuits such as Orly's. Per Orly's way of thinking don't I have standing to sue the government to force them to stop Orly and others from filing silly lawsuits?

I know some people in California. They are endangered every time Orly runs for public office by the remote possibility that she might win and then perform incompetently once in office. This causes me to suffer distress, worry and concern. Surely I have standing to sue to stop Orly from running for public office?

If I wasn't too cheap to pay the filing fees I'd file these and other lawsuits today. ;) Soon all America would benefit from remaking the country in line with Volkonski's vision of perfection!

:-k

That's it! I need to start a Volkonski's VisionTM gofundme page to raise money for these lawsuits which will save America! :-bd

Here's a better approach. You sometimes go to California and drive on the federally funded highways, where Orly always speeds. Thus, you are in imminent danger of being seriously injured by Orly Taitz's reckless driving. No charge for this one V. ;)
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Here's a better approach. You sometimes go to California and drive on the federally funded highways, where Orly always speeds. Thus, you are in imminent danger of being seriously injured by Orly Taitz's reckless driving. No charge for this one V.

Orly sometimes comes to Texas. Sooner or later she will rent a car and drive. I am at risk. I'll file that lawsuit down in Brownsville. Any other Fogbow Texans want to be co-plaintiffs? ;)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Here's a better approach. You sometimes go to California and drive on the federally funded highways, where Orly always speeds. Thus, you are in imminent danger of being seriously injured by Orly Taitz's reckless driving. No charge for this one V.

Orly sometimes comes to Texas. Sooner or later she will rent a car and drive. I am at risk. I'll file that lawsuit down in Brownsville. Any other Fogbow Texans want to be co-plaintiffs? ;)

You can follow Taitz's lead and also sue on behalf of California drivers/plaintiffs in Brownsville. It's OrlylawTM.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Maybe you can get the Snow Birds / Winter Texans to join you?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pitbullsigh

Post by pitbullsigh »

Count me in. I hope to God that lady is never near Houston but as a Texan I am clearly in imminent danger from the criminal Orly Taitz. :P

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

I hope she gets stopped an an immigration point and they want to see her green card.. :lol: :lol:
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Orly Taitz”