Taitz v. Johnson (I & II) (and Texas v. Obama) (S.D. Tex., 5th Cir., SCOTUS)

bob

Taitz v. Johnson (I & II) (and Texas v. Obama) (S.D. Tex., 5th Cir., SCOTUS)

Post by bob »

TX Federal Judge, who previously found that Feds help criminals by transporting illegals, scheduled for [highlight]October 28[/highlight].2014, 2pm, pretrial conference in a case by Attorney Orly Taitz seeking an injunction against dumping illegals and spreading infectious diseases, crime and threat of terrorism.Due to a strange coincidence, shortly after the pleadings were received in Brownsville division of USDC for the Southern District of TX, according to the supervising clerk, there was a power outage at the US District Court for the southern District of TX, Brownsville division. After this power outage apparently there was a problem with the PACER (Public Access Electronic Records) and the case is not showing on PACER, however the court sent an e-mail to Taitz with the copy of the docket and the order by Judge Hanen, scheduling the pretrial conference for October 28th. There might be another decision prior to October 28th.:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea ... aitz-seek/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea... aitz-seek/ :twisted:S.D. Texas case no. 14-119 (filed July 14, 2014).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Piffle

Taitz v. Johnson (I & II) (and Texas v. Obama) (S.D. Texas)

Post by Piffle »

TX Federal Judge, who previously found that Feds help criminals by transporting illegals, scheduled for [highlight]October 28[/highlight].2014, 2pm, pretrial conference in a case by Attorney Orly Taitz seeking an injunction against dumping illegals and spreading infectious diseases, crime and threat of terrorism.

Due to a strange coincidence, shortly after the pleadings were received in Brownsville division of USDC for the Southern District of TX, according to the supervising clerk, there was a power outage at the US District Court for the southern District of TX, Brownsville division. After this power outage apparently there was a problem with the PACER (Public Access Electronic Records) and the case is not showing on PACER, however the court sent an e-mail to Taitz with the copy of the docket and the order by Judge Hanen, scheduling the pretrial conference for October 28th. [highlight]There might be another decision prior to October 28th.[/highlight] :twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/press-release-tx-federal-judge-who-previously-found-that-feds-help-criminals-by-transporting-illegals-scheduled-for-october-28-2014-2pm-pretrial-conference-in-a-case-by-attorney-orly-taitz-seek/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/press-relea ... aitz-seek/ :twisted:

S.D. Texas case no. 14-119 (filed July 14, 2014). =)) -xx Oh, there will shirley be another decision before then. Trust me.

Sekrit Stuffs!
So what went wrong with the Power Outage Project's mission? Weren't they supposed to zap everything having to do with this case?

So PACER stands for "Public Access Electronic Records." Who knew?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

This loser is up on PACER. Documents have not yet been sent to Jack Ryan as PACER freezes. Taitz must be Googling her name in PACER.Date Filed # Docket Text07/14/2014 1 COMPLAINT against All Defendants (Filing fee $ 400) filed by Orly Taitz. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit, # 2 Civil Cover Sheet)(dnoriega, 1) (Entered: 07/14/2014)07/14/2014 Summons Issued as to Jeh Johnson in his capacity as Secretary of DHS; U.S. Border Patrol, Rio Grande Valley, Brownsville Station; Sylvia Burrell, Director of HHS; U.S. President Barack Obama; U.S. Attorney and U.S. Attorney General. Issued summons returned to plaintiff by: First-class mail, filed.(dnoriega, 1) (Entered: 07/14/2014)07/14/2014 2 ORDER for Initial Pretrial and Scheduling Conference and Order to Disclose Interested Persons. Initial Conference set for 10/28/2014 at 02:30 PM in Courtroom 6 before Judge Andrew S. Hanen(Signed by Judge Andrew S. Hanen) Parties notified.(dnoriega, 1) (Entered: 07/14/2014)07/14/2014 Filing Fee Filing fee: $400 re: 1 Complaint, receipt number BRO003447, filed. (dnoriega, 1) (Entered: 07/14/2014)It's nothing. Like we've seen before.

Piffle

Post by Piffle »

Date Filed # Docket Text07/14/2014 1 COMPLAINT against All Defendants ([highlight]Filing fee $ 400[/highlight]) filed by Orly Taitz. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit, # 2 Civil Cover Sheet)(dnoriega, 1) (Entered: 07/14/2014) :snip:...and to think she could have bought a new dress.

Sterngard Friegen

It wouldn't have given her as much pleasure publicity. This way she gets to interject herself into a national debate. And amaze the populace with her brilliant pleading skillz.

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

So far she has self-sanctioned $400.00 on this loser. =D> =D> =D> =D>
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

bob

Post by bob »

She's auditioning for Boehner's lawsuit.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

In the interests of milking this one for all it's worth, I just put up a pool thread. http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=11153
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Piffle

Post by Piffle »

She's auditioning for Boehner's lawsuit. =)) =))

Boy, that's going to take some doing. If my reading of Grinols is correct, in order to represent Congress, all the members have to agree severally to enter into the attorney-client relationship.

Oh wait! Maybe that's not what the Court actually held.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

So is a California Lawyer (I use the term loosely) allowed to file in a Texas court?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

ProudObot

Post by ProudObot »

So is a California Lawyer (I use the term loosely) allowed to file in a Texas court?Silly Zeke. In Orlylaw, uv coarse. :mrgreen:

bob

Post by bob »

She's pro se; no need for a Texas law license when you're representing yourself. (See DOFF Taitz v. Colvin.)

Sterngard Friegen

Zeke -- She's representing herself.I just checked back in PACER and when I tried to call up the complaint I got this: You do not have permission to view this document.Did the court seal the document on its own motion? Taitz, of course, wants all the publicity she can get, so I anticipate exhortations to her followers to pester the court clerk.The Scheduling Order is a form order. It's been sent to Jack Ryan.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Setting the pretrial for October 28 is rather presumptuous, yes/no? That's not sufficient time to f-- achieve service on all of the defendants and allow them 60 days to file a responsive pleading.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

Taitz posted a draft of her most recent masterpiece on her website, but her site is down now. I get this message:Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache Server at [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com Port 80Fortunately, I saved the draft. You can read it on [link]scribd here,[/link]

Sterngard Friegen

Pffft. Taitz has 120 days to effect service. What's the rush?

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

Setting the pretrial for October 28 is rather presumptuous, yes/no? That's not sufficient time to f-- achieve service on all of the defendants and allow them 60 days to file a responsive pleading.Also a little strange since she has styled her pleading as an Application for an Emergency Stay/Injunction. An October hearing sounds like #FAIL to me.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Taitz posted a draft of her most recent masterpiece on her website, but her site is down now. I get this message:Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache Server at [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com Port 80Fortunately, I saved the draft. You can read it on [link]scribd here,[/link]Ah, I see the "standing" angle. Persistent cough from cooties. Proximate cause: Patient Zero from Brownsville.

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache Server at [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com Port 80Someone went cheap on the new hosting service. Tsk, tsk, birfer bux must be down to a trickle.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Bandwidth Limit ExceededThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.Apache Server at [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com Port 80Someone went cheap on the new hosting service. Tsk, tsk, birfer bux must be down to a trickle.Hee, I remember when we used to eat up all of Ed Hale's BW just by repeatedly downloading his awesome music.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Butterfly Bilderberg

They’re calling these children gangsters, terrorists, disease-infested leeches.

I’ve heard some condemn these kids’ mothers as unfit, uncaring and abusive for allowing their children to embark on such a treacherous journey.

I wonder what they would call another mother — one from the Bible — who so feared for her child’s well-being, that she placed him in a basket, put it in the Nile River and hoped he would survive."- Bob Ray Sanders, 'Immigrant kids bring out Americans’ ugliness', [link]Fort Worth Star-Telegram,http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/07/12 ... ebook&rh=1[/link]

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

Taitz goes one further - she calls them "biological weapons."
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray »

The paragraph in the draft AnitaMaria posted at Scribd is classic OelyLogic (as oxymoronic as that concept is.) I can't copy it, buy in short, she wants an injunction against releasing illegal aliens into the general public if they don't have a whole stack of papers like a written medical release, a clean criminal record from their country of origin, and 2 months I quarantine etc., including a "signed order from the Federal Judge stating that this alien is legally entitled to live in the United State."Wouldn't a signed order saying they can live here legally mean - by definition - that they're NOT an illegal alien to begin with?
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

This is quite a departure for Taitz from her usual filings which concentrate on ineligibility, stolen identities, and election fraud. Instead, she claims the Obama administration officials are trafficking in illegal immigrants which is treason in Orlylaw. She swears she personally reviewed a lot of scary stuff on various RW internet blogs and watched Sarah Palin declare "No mas!" on TV. She claims standing because she had a patient with a cough and she developed a cough. Therefore, she may have contracted TB from someone. Someone reported seeing prayer rugs somewhere near the border. There could be some terroristic jihadists among the invaders as well as lice and scabies mites and gangbangers belonging to MS-13. Also, she had standing because she pays taxes and the illegals will cause her property to devalue.I did not see even one SSN, redacted or otherwise. And no mention of the Child Trafficking Act.It is nothing, like we have seen before.

bob

Post by bob »

Ah, I see the "standing" angle. Persistent cough from cooties. Proximate cause: Patient Zero from Brownsville.Taitz":122w9gfk">Taitz is both a licensed attorney and [highlight]a medical professional[/highlight], a licensed doctor of Dental Surgery and [highlight]a holder of B. of Med Science[/highlight].[...]Plaintiff, who is an immigrant herself and speaks multiple languages, among them Spanish, is [highlight]a doctor-provider[/highlight] for a number of State and Federal programs, which provide medical care to indigents and immigrants. A number of her patients presented themselves in her office with a persistent cough. Dr. Taitz developed a persistent cough and on 07.09.2014 was examined by her internal medical doctor, Dr. Yolanda Gomez, and had chest X-rays done to be analyzed for Tuberculosis. Immediate evaluation of x-rays by Dr. Gomez was inconclusive and further evaluation by a radiologist is being awaited.[...]Plaintiff is a health care provider who comes in direct contact with individuals who are affected by multiple infectious diseases, such as Tuberculosis, Scabies, Lice, Measles and so on. Absent quarantine and proper treatment, she is in imminent danger of contracting such diseases. Additionally she claims standing as an American taxpayer.[...]Due to the fact that individuals infected with scabies may not show symptoms of the disease for two months, as a medical professional, I believe that if this court does not STAY transportation and release of illegal aliens in the general population, [highlight]this court will be complicit in the spread of the epidemic[/highlight] of Scabies, as well as other infectious diseases, among them Tuberculosis, Measles, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Swine Flu, Lice and others .I'm sure the judge will he duly impressed.Nb.: I'm quoting only the motion; this isn't the actual lawsuit. Shirley Taitz has learned from the past and now knows you have to file an actual complaint.Bonus:I attest that all of the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and [highlight]informed consent[/highlight] :-bd

Return to “Orly Taitz”