Orly Taitz: NOT California's Next Attorney General!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Orly still at 3.1% with 111,751 votes.Who are these people? I get the obligatory handful of friends and relatives. But seriously. 111,751 votes?Well,

18% of Americans believe President Obama is a Muslim.

In 1999 18% believed that the earth was the center of the universe

One in three Americans believe in Ghosts.

As of a couple years ago, nearly one-third of Texans believed that dinosaurs and humans roamed the earth at the same time.

6% believe Elvis is still alive.

24% could not name the country America fought in the Revolutionary War

14% say President Obama was not born in the USA.

[/break1]huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-smart-president_b_253996.html]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-mahe ... 53996.html

[/break1]funnyordie.com/lists/1750272a44/ridiculous-things-americans-believe?playlist=featured_documents]http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/1750272 ... _documents

[/break1]funnyordie.com/lists/ef02e86313/stupid-things-americans-believe]http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/ef02e86 ... ns-believe

Not so surprising that 3% might think Orly Taitz is a competent lawyer. ;) The stupidity is out there.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Orly still at 3.1% with 111,751 votes.Who are these people? I get the obligatory handful of friends and relatives. But seriously. 111,751 votes?All sorts. Protest voters, randomisers, the partially sighted, etc.

One of my jobs involves delivering stuff to people. You'd be surprised by how far out some people miss the box they are supposed to sign in.

Also, I don't know where she appeared on the list, is it randomised or alphabetized or what? There is a propensity for people to vote more for candidates nearer the top of the list. So, for example, in an alphabetic list I would do better changing my name to Wank Arthurspittle.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

ArthurWankspittle

24% could not name the country America fought in the Revolutionary War :mememe: Was it the same one as the one you fought in 1812? I wouldn't be surprised if 24% of US citizens didn't know they were at war in 1812.(Had an interesting discussion with someone on another forum about it, it's one of those "what if" situations where the consequences of the alternative outcome would be far reaching and make for some amazing speculation.)

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

More votes are now reported. Orly still at 3.1% with 109,994 votes. Kamala Harris up to 53.1% with 1,866,796 votes.The leading Republican still is Ronald Gold at 12.5% with 441,307 votes.A few more votes are now reported. Orly still at 3.1% with 111,751 votes. Kamala Harris down to 52.9% with 1,882,617 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold still at 12.5% with 446,744 votes.They certainly count votes slowly in California. None of the county totals are complete yet.And more votes are now reported. Orly still at 3.1% with 112,193 votes. Kamala Harris still at 52.9% with 1,885,769 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold up to 12.6% with 448,090 votes.25 counties haven't updated their totals since election night.

raicha

Post by raicha »

A huge portion of this election's ballots were absentee. Those take a lot longer to count.

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Also, I don't know where she appeared on the list, is it randomised or alphabetized or what? There is a propensity for people to vote more for candidates nearer the top of the list. So, for example, in an alphabetic list I would do better changing my name to Wank Arthurspittle.The names are not alphabetized - they are random. In addition to that, the random order is different in each county.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

And more votes are now reported. Orly still at 3.1% with 112,193 votes. Kamala Harris still at 52.9% with 1,885,769 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold up to 12.6% with 448,090 votes.25 counties haven't updated their totals since election night.Update-Orly still at 3.1% with 115,920 votes. Kamala Harris up to 53.1% with 1,965,683 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold down to 12.5% with 461,434 votes.

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro »

And more votes are now reported. Orly still at 3.1% with 112,193 votes. Kamala Harris still at 52.9% with 1,885,769 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold up to 12.6% with 448,090 votes.25 counties haven't updated their totals since election night.Update-Orly still at 3.1% with 115,920 votes. Kamala Harris up to 53.1% with 1,965,683 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold down to 12.5% with 461,434 votes.Still too soon for Orly to make her concession speech then.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

And more votes are now reported. Orly still at 3.1% with 112,193 votes. Kamala Harris still at 52.9% with 1,885,769 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold up to 12.6% with 448,090 votes.25 counties haven't updated their totals since election night.Update-Orly still at 3.1% with 115,920 votes. Kamala Harris up to 53.1% with 1,965,683 votes.Second placer Ronald Gold down to 12.5% with 461,434 votes.Still too soon for Orly to make her concession speech then.Yep, to early. There are 755,921 ballots left to count. It could be very close. :swoon: [/break1]sos.ca.gov/elections/statewide-elections/2014-primary/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf]http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/statewi ... report.pdf
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Yep, to early. There are 755,921 ballots left to count. It could be very close. :swoon: [/break1]sos.ca.gov/elections/statewide-elections/2014-primary/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf]http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/statewi ... report.pdfOf course Taitz hasn't conceded. If she gets all the remaining votes, it's off to the general election for her.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/i-now-have-111645-votes/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-now-have-111645-votes/ :evil: I now have 111,645 votes. 795,881 ballots are still unprocessedartoJune 10th, 2014 @ 11:11 amAre you leading? [-( earthplanetJune 10th, 2014 @ 3:51 pmHow many ballots have been processed in total? :-$ Also can you give us that information every time you report the number who voted for you?Just curious of the “informed” voters who actully voted in the lowest election on hand supposedly told by the media.Just think if every voter who casted a ballot for you could tell ten people they don’t know about Orly..HmmmmThe Wild, Wild WestJune 10th, 2014 @ 3:51 pmGood going, Orly. Lots of votes! :-k willJune 10th, 2014 @ 4:28 pmare they tring to fix the elexction.. it shouldnt take this long.. we get national election results the next daymaybe waiting on the illegas who havent boted yet? [-X will :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/i-now-have-116729-votes-as-a-comparison-a-challenger-who-unseated-cantor-did-it-with-35000-votes-vote-count-in-ca-will-continue-until-july-4th/]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-now-have- ... -july-4th/ :evil: I now have 116,729 votes. There are still some 800,000 uncounted mailed-in ballots. As a comparison, a challenger who unseated Cantor, did it with 35,000 votes. Vote count in Ca will continue until July 4thHave you noticed that she doesn't give a link to the Election Results?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I now have 116,729 votes. There are still some 800,000 uncounted mailed-in ballots. As a comparison, a challenger who unseated Cantor, did it with 35,000 votes. Vote count in Ca will continue until July 4thBecause a Republican primary in a single Congressional district is exactly comparable to an all-parties vote for a statewide office in the largest state in the country.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Plus, I don't know how they do it elsewhere, but many of us still has large, ungainly, paper ballots here in Cali-for-nigh-yay that don't really scan well all the time and need to be checked by actual human beings. Something to do with Hugo Chavez owning the voting machine company and because BENGHAZI! or something. Seriously, multiple pages of ledger size paper where you connect the broken arrow with black or blue ink.Efficient!
Image Image Image Image Image

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

If aliens invaded the earth and overthrew every government in the world and then our Reptilian Overlords held a secret ballot election as to whether they should kill half the population of earth, they'd get between 5 and 10% of the votes in favor of that plan.There are a lot of incredibly stoopid, hateful people out there. But Taitz didn't get many of their votes.Race. itsa locator.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Orly has some grizzled apes,Their pelts as white as snow,Every vote that Orly wants,The apes are sure to poll.But Orly found the price of meat,Had soared, which did not please her,Tonight she dines on monkey butt,The rest is in the freezer.Sekrit Stuffs!
Is monkey butt even kosher? :-k

raicha

Post by raicha »

The odds of that woman keeping kosher are about the same as that woman actually taking the California bar exam.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Well, yeah.

Piffle

Post by Piffle »

The names are not alphabetized - they are random. In addition to that, the random order is different in each county. [-X Not to be too nerdy about it, but I don't understand how that could possibly be a logically true statement.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford »

The names are not alphabetized - they are random. In addition to that, the random order is different in each county. [-X Not to be too nerdy about it, but I don't understand how that could possibly be a logically true statement.To be very nerdy about it, California has 58 counties, so it's technically possible if there are more than 4 candidates for any position. An example might help. Let's assume 5 candidates. Any of the five could be the first listed, and any of the 4 remaining could be the second listed candidate, and then any of the three remaining could be third, and either of the last two could be second. Mathematically, that works out to a number of permutations = 5x4x3x2x1 = 120. (aka 5!).
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

She's missing an update:As of 10 June 2014 She has 116,729 votes - [/break1]sos.ca.gov/returns/attorney-general/]http://vote.sos.ca.gov/returns/attorney-general/328,576 ballots have not yet been processed - [/break1]sos.ca.gov/elections/statewide-elections/2014-primary/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf]http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/statewi ... report.pdfEven with every remaining ballot, she could not get higher then third. I'm sure she will mention that to her followers.
Edit: The amount of her not processed ballots is over twice the amount than was on the list for the end of the day. Either they really picked up the pace, or Orly is counting the Statewide as its own line and adding it to the total she gets from the counties.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

The names are not alphabetized - they are random. In addition to that, the random order is different in each county. [-X Not to be too nerdy about it, but I don't understand how that could possibly be a logically true statement.I'm happy enough with it being described that way.The CA SoS draws a randomized alphabetical order, for example, Q, R, A, S,... which is used to sort the candidates' names for the first district (instead of A, B, C,...). Off topically: imagine the squeals if the SoS drew O, R, L, Y, I, S, A, T, U, R, D,...As one steps through the districts in numerical order, the order of candidates rotates by one, the top of the list drops to the bottom, everybody else is promoted one place up. That means every candidate appears at the top of the list in some districts (if the list of candidates is not excessively long).If one loosely defines "random" as "unpredictable" (meaning not predictable with better success rate than chance), then the order in any district is indeed random, in that no person could predict (with better success than chance) the order of names on a district's ballot paper given ONLY the usual alphabetized list of candidates' names.But, given the ballot list in one district, a person can predict the order of the list with total accuracy in any district, if they know the district numbers. And without the district numbers, they can predict that if candidate A and candidate B appear together in one list, they will appear together in all lists, except when one is at the top and the other at the bottom.I think it's fair to call it random, and I think it's a neat system. The alternative of providing randomized lists on a voter-by-voter basis is probably unworkable, and is almost insulting to the voters. It's as fair as necessary, and unbiased. And having different lists in different districts means there is no big prize for "winning" the alphabetical lottery that the SoS draws.

ArthurWankspittle

Just to let you all know, this thread is now the first hit on Google for Orly Taitz blow up doll.

Jim

Post by Jim »

Just to let you all know, this thread is now the first hit on Google for Orly Taitz blow up doll.Foggy's getting into the blow-up doll business? :-k

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

...Orly Taitz blow up doll. :thumbsdown: :sick: :yikes:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:...Orly Taitz blow up doll.Does it screech in gibberish too?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Return to “Orly Taitz”