Smithereens

How Long Until Orly's Breakdown?

Post by Smithereens »

Oh come on, Orly looks fine to me.
Orly-Press Club-2.jpg

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

Orly is very close to the edge. Her website is messier than ever. She talks about how tired she is all the time now, which she didn't do as much of in the past. She seems much more scattered. Her comments don't make any sense...even more so now than before.I think the Berg suit has brought Orly to the edge...and I think the suit is making her doubt her legal abilities. She knows she has royally and completely screwed herself. She is a complete narcissist, but she is losing her confidence in herself.Orly is not doing well. This past week has been a real wake-up call for her (I hope). I also wonder how things are going for her with her husband and children? I suspect thing are not good between her and Yosef. She has been traveling non-stop for months, and has been completely manic for a long time. I would not be surprised if that marriage ended a while ago.I agree with the general sentiment that she's heading downhill perhaps sooner than most people would have thought. In my personal experience though, the "crash" or whatever you want to call it often happens quickly, and rather dramatically.In Orly's case she has been, on a ride for a while, and she was the queen of the birtherverse because it was her who was really stealing the show and making waves by stalking supreme court justices and harassing various other public officials. The birthers accepted her as their heroine, the one who would slay the great usurper through sheer determination.Then she lost out her original website. Her former webmaster turned on her. A lot of the remaining birthers became less interested in her antics and more interested in the fantasy grand juries. To top it off, Berg's suit forces her to attempt to practise actual law (not that as we have seen she can). I don't know if it has been a wake up call for how in over her head she is... I do know that this is likely not going to end well.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Orly is very close to the edge. ...At the moment Orly is in a state of near-euphoria that she has won a default judgment against President Obama because he did not answer to the complaint she handed to the male mail clerk at the DoJ. She is going to be smacked down very hard sometime next week. Could that be the event that pushes her over the edge? And if she does go over the edge, what will she do?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

Orly is very close to the edge. ...At the moment Orly is in a state of near-euphoria that she has won a default judgment against President Obama because he did not answer to the complaint she handed to the male mail clerk at the DoJ. She is going to be smacked down very hard sometime next week. Could that be the event that pushes her over the edge? And if she does go over the edge, what will she do?And, of course, Orly has won...nothing. She has filed for a default judgment in the Keyes v. Obama case in the CD-CA. Filing (like askin') ain't getting. Her filing for default judgment in that case is no more a "win" than is Berg's filing for a default judgment against Orly in the Liberi et.al. v. Taitz, et.al. defamation lawsuit a "win." I'm utterly blown away how Orly, or anyone else, could characterize the former as a "win" but not the latter. In the context of judicial procedure and process, they are completely equal. Actually, in my opinion, Berg is closer to a "win" in his default motion (in Liberi v. Taitz) than is Orly in her default motion (although neither will stand). Berg has valid proof of service and court notice on his side. Orly has neither. I don't think Orly did a bad thing (or even a wrong thing) by filing for default judgment in Keyes v. Obama in the CD-CA. I just think her basis is a squishy cow pattie--improper service is easily overcome, and certainly will be--and cannot, and will not, be sustained in the long run by the court. Once again, Orly will have an epic fail.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
Tesibria

Post by Tesibria »

She's all ecstatic at the fact that the judge sua sponte issued a show cause order, dinging her FOR FAILURE TO PROSECUTE !!!!! In so doing, the judge essentially TOLD Orly what to file. And she is thrilled, thinking she's won??? And her followers think she is the great crusader????? FAILURE TO PROSECUTE!!!!!

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline
Tesibria

Post by Tesibria »

Oops, sorry for the all caps, but... Come'on.1. Four+ months after case is filed, judge issues show cause order why complaint should not be dismissed for failure to prosecute.... Checking off that no response from D and no proof of service. (hint hint)2. Orly files proof of service (sorta).3. Judge again issues show cause order why complaint should not be dismissed for failure to prosecute, because D had not responded despite (alleged) servce and yet orly had failed to request default judgement.4. Orly files request for default judgement.THIS is a great victory??????:::::::: faceplant into my ballpark beer::::::::::::

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

...THIS is a great victory??????:::::::: faceplant into my ballpark beer::::::::::::Does Orly have the capacity to understand that her euphoria about her great victory was very badly misguided? What will happen when sometime next week she gets smacked down hard?A qualified, sane attorney would seek to repair the defect in the filing of her case. I don't expect that and doubt that it is possible now. A conspiracy theorist would see a plot behind the judge dismissing her case for lack of prosecution. This might be what she believes, turning it into another great flap in Birfistan. Or she may finally realize that she has no clue how to do the work she is trying to do. Indications keep popping up that she increasingly knows that, because she is seeking help from real lawyers on PJ. She may also have received notice of complaints filed with the State Bar of California, and she rightly has some trepidation about a large judgment against her in Liberi v. Taitz. That was a disastrous week for her, ending in what she totally misperceived as a victory.To drop from euphoria to a sense of utter failure in everything that she has done could be the event that pushes her over the edge. Then, as I asked above, what will she do?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Further evidence that Orly doesn't know what she is doing (as if it weren't already obvious):

Important re Keyes v Obama

May 30th, 2009

In my Keyes v Obama in Fed Court the pleadings and summons were prepared on the 19th and stamped by the court on the 20th ( 19 was a holiday, Martin Luter King)

Does anyone know of a case were a president or another public official was sued as an individual a day before he took office and the complaint and summons were stamped by the court on the day he took office?

Any precedents of service of process of individuals as individuals, who were sued as individuals, for prior wrongdoing but who happen to hold public office? How was Bill Clinton sued by Paula Jones? How did they serve him? Who represented him? From what I recall he was represented by private attorneys, not a US attorney, but I don’t remember how the service of process was done.How I read this: Orly has just realized that she has to find a way around the defective service of process and is trying to build an argument that Rule 4 does not apply. In her warped legal reasoning, she thinks there is significance that Obama was not yet sworn into office on the date the case was filed, thus Rule 4 is not the operative provision. Of course, if the President were sued in his individual capacity, it would make even less sense to attempt personal service by delivering the summons to a unnamed mail clerk in a federal agency who has no relationship whatever to Obama in his personal capacity.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Yeah, that doesn't sound too euphoric. I think her legal advisers from PJ are putting some fear in her.She didn't sound too euphoric on the radio last night, either. She didn't claim victory, that's for sure. She said she'd have to wait and see how the judge ruled.I think she's worried now. Good thing, too.The thread at Plains Radio that began "Dr. Orly -- Program Alert -- She Wins this Round" become very quiet very quickly. Someone asked for complete info on the case, and the thread died. Is it possible that even Ed Hale has figured out that Orly cannot do what she claims to be doing?What will "worry" translate into as behavior?

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

Does Orly have the capacity to understand that her euphoria about her great victory was very badly misguided? What will happen when sometime next week she gets smacked down hard?A qualified, sane attorney would seek to repair the defect in the filing of her case. I don't expect that and doubt that it is possible now. A conspiracy theorist would see a plot behind the judge dismissing her case for lack of prosecution. This might be what she believes, turning it into another great flap in Birfistan. Or she may finally realize that she has no clue how to do the work she is trying to do. Indications keep popping up that she increasingly knows that, because she is seeking help from real lawyers on PJ. She may also have received notice of complaints filed with the State Bar of California, and she rightly has some trepidation about a large judgment against her in Liberi v. Taitz. That was a disastrous week for her, ending in what she totally misperceived as a victory.Does anyone else get the sense that this was a perfect time for the first-act curtain to drop?

Butterfly Bilderberg

In a sense, Maine Skeptic, it did. Were you listening to Ed Hale's show last night. Orly was blah blah blah-ing, until the call from Allison. At that point it became clear -- if not to Orly, then to Ed and Caren -- that Orly had failed to consider Rule 4 and the "victory" that PRN was proclaiming was slipping quickly away. Allison's call was cut short, the program went to a break, and when they return, POOF!!!, no Orly. No good bye. No explanation. No, "Hey, there, folks. Dr. Orly had to go, but we'll have her back as my special guest real soon to talk about this exciting new development in her case. By the way, send money."Looks like the end of the first act. After the intermission, the third act and the tragic ending.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

In a sense, Maine Skeptic, it did. Were you listening to Ed Hale's show last night. Orly was blah blah blah-ing, until the call from Allison. At that point it became clear -- if not to Orly, then to Ed and Caren -- that Orly had failed to consider Rule 4 and the "victory" that PRN was proclaiming was slipping quickly away. Allison's call was cut short, the program went to a break, and when they return, POOF!!!, no Orly. No good bye. No explanation. No, "Hey, there, folks. Dr. Orly had to go, but we'll have her back as my special guest real soon to talk about this exciting new development in her case. By the way, send money."Looks like the end of the first act. After the intermission, the third act and the tragic ending.Will the second act be performed in secret? I would like to see it.

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic »

In a sense, Maine Skeptic, it did. Were you listening to Ed Hale's show last night. Orly was blah blah blah-ing, until the call from Allison. At that point it became clear -- if not to Orly, then to Ed and Caren -- that Orly had failed to consider Rule 4 and the "victory" that PRN was proclaiming was slipping quickly away. Allison's call was cut short, the program went to a break, and when they return, POOF!!!, no Orly. No good bye. No explanation. No, "Hey, there, folks. Dr. Orly had to go, but we'll have her back as my special guest real soon to talk about this exciting new development in her case. By the way, send money."Looks like the end of the first act. After the intermission, the third act and the tragic ending.Yes, I was listening, and it seemed like the perfect plot setup.I've been calling it the beginning of the end since the wretched trip to DC and the abortive Kyl meeting; that's when I felt it was starting to fall apart for her. Since then pretty much everything has gone wrong.Then suddenly the unexpected plot twist -- Orly in her delusion believes that she has scored a victory with the "default" ploy based on the guardhouse incident -- but everyone around her knows that it's just her fantasy.Perfect time for intermission. I think we all know pretty much what's coming, but we'll all rush back to our seats to see it unfold.

jsnbase

Post by jsnbase »

I'm with Foggy - we need to be thinking in terms of the classic 5 Act structure.

Butterfly Bilderberg

With PJers in the role of the Greek chorus.

allison

Post by allison »

Foggy, awesome post!!! Agreed 100%!!!!!I have found throughout that the best weapons at our disposal are the facts and the law, both of which are undoubtedly, unquestionably, most certainly on our side, and, as an added bonus, all of which we understand and can articulate in a far superior manner.I think this is all demonstrated by:First, I would say clearly Tes and Frank...these two barraged OC in a never ending tirade of law and facts that contradicted all they believed and clung to, shaking their world to its very core, and with the assistance of the many other Obots that were there undercover supporting the cause struck a very serious blow to the movement. First wave accomplished.Then, later, after the House Elves were softened up, in my own case, the months of education about standing doctrine, which apparently discouraged and broke more of the followers at OC because it was all too true, and which has been proven true to those who still remain over and over as the cases are tossed and sanctions are issued. All this while other obots continued their assualt by spreading facts and law daily at OC and beyond! Second wave accomplished.Next, the death of OH and the rise of PJ (shout out to Charlene on that one). This was indeed the beginning of the end. We have dispelled the myths, spread the facts throughout birfistan, and hit them with the law at every turn! We have been challenging them daily on every front in real time! They make a claim, and one of our PJ members runs along and disproves it (shout out especially to bogus, who has been instrumental in this effort as we all know). Even more powerful than ever before, we can now annihilate the lies in an organized fashioned, with a planned strategy, and with a veritable army of obots fanning out all over birfistan, detonating truth and law bombs wherever they go. Not to mention the undercover efforts which cannot be mentioned here... Third wave accomplished.At some point, it is my belief that all but the dumbest or craziest--a very tiny minority of them--will see the light in some fashion. Some will see that the law simply gives them absolutely no outlet through the courts to accomplish their goal of removing Obama, this is the plain and simple truth. Some will see that the facts are undeniable, and Obama was indeed born in Hawaii, also the plain and simple truth. If nothing else, some will reach a point where their leaders have failed them one too many times, or they will see their leaders exposed as frauds, or incompetents, or liars, or all three, or even something worse. Then, I think there will be too few left to even organize a baseball game, nevermind a revolution.Hopefully then, they will simply go back to their lives, maybe even organize for whatever candidate they choose to support in 2012, and stop wasting their retirement money and their time supporting this frivolous and absurd cause and paying other people's bills!I do think we are now in the final chapter, and indeed, if we keep up the constant law and fact cluster bombing, we may never even need to use any WMDs here! Soon, I believe we will be able to turn our attention to much more important things, like kicking ass in the mid-term elections, and then getting Obama in for a second term in 2012! Oh, and BTW, I am really proud to know each and every one of you wonderful people!!!

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Awesome story, Foggy!

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt »

Could Orly have a brain tumor, It can create mental issues very quickly.I have a formerly close friend who developed a brain tumor about 5-6 years ago. He went through surgery and chemo and has been cancer free for a few years now, but the mental issues caused by the tumor completely changed his character. That's why I said "formerly close" in referring to this friend. The tumor turned him into an extremely aggressive, unpleasant character and even though the cancer's in remission, he still behaves this way. He can turn the most innocuous conversation into a shoutfest and has become a real bully with everyone, including his wife. The last time we had dinner together, just prior to the election last year, he reduced me to tears over something very minor - and that's uncharacteristic of me. While I have the greatest sympathy for my friend's problems, I can't stand to be around him anymore because I can't tolerate his constant confrontational behavior.That's terrible. Sorry for your troubles. It was probably in his frontal lobe. That is the part of your brain that inhibits the more primative brain and keeps rage and impulses in check.*

*Disclaimer: I suck at neurology.

LM K

Post by LM K »

[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage]Phineas Gage:

See the working link 1 post down.

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run
Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz »

[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage]Phineas Gage:

That was a fascinating read and described the change in my friend's behavior perfectly, post-tumor. He is "no longer John" to me, but instead this foaming-at-the-mouth stranger, raging at the world.

Bit like Orly, really.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

[linkbtn]Phineas Gage,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage[/linkbtn]

Phineas Gage:

That was a fascinating read and described the change in my friend's behavior perfectly, post-tumor. He is "no longer John" to me, but instead this foaming-at-the-mouth stranger, raging at the world.

Bit like Orly, really.I fixed the link button so clicking should work now.

Even if Orly has a frontal lobe brain tumor or some other form of mental illness, why did she fixate so early on Barack Obama? Was it her racism when confronted by the most prominent African-American in our history? Did she see a great business opportunity? Did it have something to do with Obama's policies in the Mideast?

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Even if Orly has a frontal lobe brain tumor or some other form of mental illness, why did she fixate so early on Barack Obama? Was it her racism when confronted by the most prominent African-American in our history? Did she see a great business opportunity? Did it have something to do with Obama's policies in the Mideast?I'm pretty certain that Orly's poopies emanate from her inbreed racist leanings... Is she really an American? She seems to be a traitor, supporting a foreign nation (Israel) over America. How does that work, traitor Orly?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Even if Orly has a frontal lobe brain tumor or some other form of mental illness, why did she fixate so early on Barack Obama? Was it her racism when confronted by the most prominent African-American in our history? Did she see a great business opportunity? Did it have something to do with Obama's policies in the Mideast?I'm pretty certain that Orly's poopies emanate from her inbreed racist leanings... Is she really an American? She seems to be a traitor, supporting a foreign nation (Israel) over America. How does that work, traitor Orly?Orly has asserted that she is a naturalized citizen of the U.S. but has produced no documentation of that. Several people have tried to search databases of Immigration and Naturalization Service records, with no success in finding her.The question of whether she is supporting Israel over America is not, I think, settled. There are recent postings under [linkbtn]AIPAC,http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... ilit=AIPAC[/linkbtn] and [linkbtn]Why the Attempts to Remove President Obama,http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... e+attempts[/linkbtn]. The hypothesis that she is acting alone against a President whose policy towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict she fears (or that she is acting at the direction of someone) remains the best rational (in the sense of political) explanation for her behavior, I think. Inbred racism comes in a close second; a racist can be perfectly rational.

Sugaree

Post by Sugaree »

[linkbtn]NYTimes - Obama's speech in Egypt,http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/05/world ... nted=print[/linkbtn]This is gonna help her move closer to the edge ... I truly cannot wait, although not so close that she lands in mental health court as a respondent. Few to no PC's there, so no more entertainment here. Regarding the source, at least in part, I never cease to be amazed that *anyone* would not recognize that the two state solution has long been inevitable. Other than the fundamentalists, of course. I always forget about them; they did not exist until recent years, perhaps even decades. But, no doubt dating myself, settling in the territories was highly illegal when I lived in Israel - as a 20 yr. old infant. ;)In any event, Orly is as representative of Israelis as is Ms. Atlas. Most want peace *at any cost.* And I do mean ANY cost. Not to mention the 70% in the States. But Orly was/is a Russian emigre, who shares so many of the same personality traits as others raised in the former Soviet Union. Russian Jews, at least, based on my too extensive & invariably unpleasant experience as well as that of others. A more comprehensive comment on that issue another time and place. It is one of about 3,428 posts I've wanted to write, or even drafted one finger at a time, but again . . . posting phobic pathetic person here. That one was and hopefully will eventually be in visible form in response to Tolland's observation in the "why" thread in Misc.Sorry for the digression.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Not new to Orly's behavior but continuing evidence that a breakdown is occurring or has already occurred: she asked all her (~17) supporters to identify the county in which Everett, WA is located. They dutifully went to work and reported back, apparently after some effort, although one asked for clarification about the state in which Everett is located.This comment will not make it past moderation:TollandRCR says:Your comment is awaiting moderation.June 10, 2009 at 8:10 amDoesn’t it worry the supporters of Dr. Orly that she does not have even the elementary-school research skills to use a reference book (or today the Web) to find the county in which Everett, WA is located? It is the first line in the Wikipedia article about Everett, and it would have taken her less time to discover that than to bother all of you with doing her research.

Return to “Orly Taitz”