How Long Until Orly's Breakdown?

LM K

Post by LM K »

Orly is getting exhausted. She is making much less sense than usual. She is allowing Obots to post...occasionally. Poor thing is all tuckered out.So, how long until Orly has a full-blown breakdown? I know..I know...it happened years ago. But really, how long until Orly just blows?

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run
Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 »

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing this morning. I'll give her a week...

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Jez

Post by Jez »

I'm thinking that she is already there. Orly, at this point, has nothing to lose. She never did. She is a mediocre dentist and an even worse lawyer. She admitted at one point (can't remember off hand) that she has never tried a case inside a courtroom. Not civil, not criminal. Maybe she just got her law license to be able to draw the paperwork for when she was a realtor? At any rate, as we all know, she is totally out of her element. She is playing with the Great Danes and she is nothing but a teacup chihuahua. She doesn't understand this country, the culture, or the laws.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
editorkorir

Post by editorkorir »

She sounded really tired when I talked to her this morning, but to be fair, it was 5:50 am, her time. Orly's trajectory mirrors the Birfer movement in general: a noisy start, consistent failure, dwindling support, rejection, infighting, and now exhaustion and desperation.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

ANY DAY NOW

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

ANY DAY NOWHow would we know? She has already displayed many signs of a typical breakdown by acting so irrationally and incompetently. The temper tantrums in several offices were a strong sign. Maybe if she becomes catatonic we could see a difference?

If Orly is paranoid or paranoid schizophrenic, I got the following advice from a psychologist regarding a member of my own family who had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia:

She will probably refuse to consult a mental health professional. They will be seen as part of the plot.

If she does see a professional, she will probably refuse to take medication. That would be part of the plot.

If she does take medication, she will probably not stay on it consistently and will continue to revert to her paranoid schizophrenic state.

After several bouts of hospitalizations for her own safety, she may commit suicide (which is what supposedly happened in my relative's case, although I have never ruled out murder).

As she ages, there is a chance that she will "burn out," never fully coping with the real world but no longer a threat to herself or others.

It is quite possible to control this disease with a combination of psychoactive drugs and cognitive therapy. The person should also be taken out of environments that she finds threatening or stressful.

A good psychologist or psychiatrist could divert her paranoia into harmless channels. He had had success in treating a paranoid woman who was certain that people were trying to poison her. He persuaded her that the only food or drink that could be used to poison her was soup, and that she should avoid soup at all costs. When she and her husband were invited to dinner parties on Manhattan's West Side, the husband would just call in advance to request that soup not be served. The woman functioned quite well with that highly focused paranoid fixation.

A major life event could push her over the edge into violence if her condition is not being controlled. However, violence towards others is more often associated with either no mental illness whatsoever or mental illnesses other than paranoia, and then mainly with exacerbating factors such as substance abuse. The greatest danger of violence is to herself, although paranoids are also at increased risk of violence from others. In general, there is no significant link between violence and mental illness, except violence towards themselves.

The above is not medical advice to Orly or those around her. It is simply a report of how one psychologist counseled me in a specific situation. He turned out to be right, in that all of the preceding steps occurred before the suicide or murder. Of course, as Hektor noted, none of this treatment will deal with her being an angry, lying, deceptive, rude, self-centered, pushy person. That has a great deal to do with how she was socialized to act by the culture in which she grew up.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt »

ANY DAY NOWHow would we know? She has already displayed many signs of a typical breakdown by acting so irrationally and incompetently. The temper tantrums in several offices were a strong sign. Maybe if she becomes catatonic we could see a difference?

If Orly is paranoid or paranoid schizophrenic, I got the following advice from a psychologist regarding a member of my own family who had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia:

She will probably refuse to consult a mental health professional. They will be seen as part of the plot.

If she does see a professional, she will probably refuse to take medication. That would be part of the plot.

If she does take medication, she will probably not stay on it consistently and will continue to revert to her paranoid schizophrenic state.

After several bouts of hospitalizations for her own safety, she may commit suicide (which is what supposedly happened in my relative's case, although I have never ruled out murder).

As she ages, there is a chance that she will "burn out," never fully coping with the real world but no longer a threat to herself or others.

It is quite possible to control this disease with a combination of psychoactive drugs and cognitive therapy. The person should also be taken out of environments that she finds threatening or stressful.

A good psychologist or psychiatrist could divert her paranoia into harmless channels. He had had success in treating a paranoid woman who was certain that people were trying to poison her. He persuaded her that the only food or drink that could be used to poison her was soup, and that she should avoid soup at all costs. When she and her husband were invited to dinner parties on Manhattan's West Side, the husband would just call in advance to request that soup not be served. The woman functioned quite well with that highly focused paranoid fixation.

A major life event could push her over the edge into violence if her condition is not being controlled. However, violence towards others is more often associated with either no mental illness whatsoever or mental illnesses other than paranoia, and then mainly with exacerbating factors such as substance abuse. The greatest danger of violence is to herself, although paranoids are also at increased risk of violence from others. In general, there is no significant link between violence and mental illness, except violence towards themselves.

The above is not medical advice to Orly or those around her. It is simply a report of how one psychologist counseled me in a specific situation. He turned out to be right, in that all of the preceding steps occurred before the suicide or murder. Of course, as Hektor noted, none of this treatment will deal with her being an angry, lying, deceptive, rude, self-centered, pushy person. That has a great deal to do with how she was socialized to act by the culture in which she grew up.As an aside, a large number of schizophrenics smoke (I think it's like 70% of those diagnosed). The belief is that stimulating their nicotinic receptors helps abate the symptoms.

I just thought that was interesting. Obviously smoking unto itself has a low specificity for diagnosing schizophrenia, since so many people smoke. However, I think it's something that raises a flag on the issue.

notheydidn't

Post by notheydidn't »

TollandRCR,You just preached a whole sermon. The psych doctor you spoke with sounds like the many doctors I have spoken with. Mental illness runs rampant in my family and my childhood friend was committed shortly after we graduated from college so I have dealt with this so many times I could write a book. Yosef and the boys have hell on their hands. My aunt simply burned out and we were all grateful. Its best if you can get them declared incompetent which is hard.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

TollandRCR,

You just preached a whole sermon. The psych doctor you spoke with sounds like the many doctors I have spoken with. Mental illness runs rampant in my family and my childhood friend was committed shortly after we graduated from college so I have dealt with this so many times I could write a book. Yosef and the boys have hell on their hands. My aunt simply burned out and we were all grateful. Its best if you can get them declared incompetent which is hard.It is very hard in most states to get a paranoid schizophrenic committed, as my family also sadly experienced. They did finally succeed when her behavior became totally bizarre. Once, she was eating only bird seed because everything else was poisoned. Then good treatment, and she was released and able to hold a job for several months until she stopped taking her meds. That cycle was repeated 2 or 3 more times.

I was told that many paranoids and paranoid schizophrenics are highly intelligent. That was certainly the case with her, finishing her BA in three years. Once her brother tried to have her committed when she was living in a small trailer on her stepfather's ranch and eating almost nothing. The Sheriff drove him out to the ranch and took a second car and two deputies to do the work. On the long ride to the nearest psychiatrist hospital, she virtually had the deputies convinced that it was her brother who was the paranoid. When they arrived at the hospital, the deputies had a private conversation with the Sheriff to decide whom to take inside. And her brother is an attorney!

If this is Orly's condition, as many here suspect, it is going to be a trial for Yosef and her sons like anyone who has not been through it would ever believe. The damage to the family can be extensive. The good news is what Hektor said: this condition can be controlled. I suspect it takes internal strength and a will to be well to let that happen.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
LM K

Post by LM K »

I don't think Orly is schizophrenic, but I have to run and will explain all later today. She is indeed metally ill though, IMO.

Take the Money and Run
allison

Post by allison »

Someone who can post at her place may want to direct her to the docket in Liberi v. Taitz and the entry of default against her...not such great news considering!

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

Why? I can tell you from Orly's posts on her blog that she doesn't think it is any big deal. She commented that her husband had been dismissed and that her doc would be filed tomorrow. Orly thinks it is no big deal and no one can make her think otherwise. JMO.

bogus info

Post by bogus info »

dr_taitz@yahoo.com says:

May 28, 2009 at 10:18 am

yes, of course. There was simply a delay in my process server getting Fed EX from CA. I sent it on 05.23.09. Berg got his copy on the 26th. The process server got his copy yesterday evening on the 27th and filed today in the morning . It will show on the docket tomorrow.

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com says:

May 28, 2009 at 10:22 am

they already dismissed the case against my husband. As I explained there was a delay in receipt of the docs by the process server. I sent overnight Fed Ex on 05.23.09 Berg got his on the 26th and the server got his copy yesterday evening, he filed it todayCorrection. Today. Personally, I think both Berg and Orly have been given a free ride by judges. Orly has gotten away with her bad behavior. Same with Berg.

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

I am no mental health professional. I can only speak from personal experience. I am also extremely reluctant to engage in remote diagnosis, even if I had more training in this matter.I don't know if Dr. Taitz is schizophrenic... Adult onset in females tends to be in the 28-32 age bracket, although factors such as substance abuse can cause it to come into play at any age.Without question she exhibits extremely paranoid behaviour. More than anything, the "birth certificate controversy" explains everything mantra is textbook conspiracy talk, and her troubling ability to not process information that contradicts her beliefs also gives me pause.I am not sure that she qualifies as a schizophrenic though. She certainly lives in a different world than we do, with a legal system in which any 25 people can indict anybody they choose, courts have powers not enumerated to them under the constitution, and the call for a military insurrection and show trials to save the constitution are not treason. However, in my experience schizophrenics tend to be a lot less, err, coherent then this. At my worst part, I was exceedingly random (and in fact, still am). If I saw posts like "Why is there no diet cheese?" or "Grandmother says that I should wear less purple." She seems to be, fairly coherent, in that there exists a massive conspiracy to put an illegal alien into the White House, and that everything that happens is a sign of the Trilateral Commission/Bilderburgers attempting to destroy America. Now, I don't know... I am no expert... and I've only seen a snapshot of her behaviour over a fairly limited amount of time. In my case the disease took more than two years from initial symptoms until diagnosis and several years to recover from. And schizophrenics can be fairly good at hiding their illness, and/or for their symptoms to go unrecognized by their friends, family and colleagues. That being said, she's clearly unstable. Most worrisome in my opinion is her lack of ability to perceive harm to the public (or to herself) by her actions. Her lack of empathy for those who do not share her delusional beliefs is equally troubling. That being said, there is hope. If her family and friends help her get the help she needs, which includes a full medical diagnosis, medication, and in my not so humble opinion, lots and lots of therapy, it is possible for her to function seamlessly in our society, though she would have to deal with the daily frustrations of her illness.The thing is though, she would have to a) recognize that she has a problem and b) decide that she wanted to not be a paranoid fringe member the rest of her life. In other words, she would have to want to get better, and fight to get better, no matter how hard it was to take the pills (of which the only thing worse than being on them is not being on them) and pull her life back together. Many mentally ill people are able to do this, though the journey is often long and very painful.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

I don't know if Dr. Taitz is schizophrenic... Adult onset in females tends to be in the 28-32 age bracket, although factors such as substance abuse can cause it to come into play at any age.Note, nitrous oxide addiction can cause vitamin B12 deficiency, which in turn can also cause symptoms of mania and psychosis

Youtube-said-so

Post by Youtube-said-so »

Could Orly have a brain tumor, It can create mental issues very quickly.

notheydidn't

Post by notheydidn't »

Could Orly have a brain tumor, It can create mental issues very quickly.Diabetes can cause all kinds of problems too.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Thanks to Hektor for another thoughtful post.

One of my main questions about Orly's present behavior involves her past. Over at Orly's latest poopies, Paul Pieniezny has posted a very informative item about people of Russian descent living outside the Soviet Union and modern Russia. One of his paragraphs:

We do not know much about Orly's Soviet past. Did she try to study dentistry and/or law and get kicked out because of being a Jew? Or were her school results unsatisfactory and did she blame discrimination against Jews over it? It could be part of a paranoia, or the start of the paranoia - I do believe there is something paranoid in her way of thinking, which probably strengthens her arrogant behaviour. A number of people claimed she had lived in Chechnya. Living as a "Jewish" "Russian" immigrant in Chechnya may have coloured her view of the world. But again, I know a number of Russians who fled from Chechnya in the 90s and they all seem reasonable and rational, not like Orly who left before. And then the big question: is Orly really Jewish?I agree with Paul. We know remarkably little about Orly Taitz as a person. Even such things as when and where she earned her D.D.S. are obscure. By way of comparison, Andy Martin and Phil Berg are open books. I am almost certain that she is neither a Russian nor an Israeli spy; both services would have "disappeared" her by now. We know that she had a highly limited and quite personal law practice prior to emerging with an enormous bang in 2008. We know that she was at least once a delegate to AIPAC, but Apocalyptic Christians have been delegates to AIPAC.

That provides little grounds for understanding her behavior. With regard to the paranoid schizophrenic in my family about whom I wrote earlier, I know exactly why her paranoia was focused as it was: she was protecting her children against people in the school system who wanted to hurt them, particularly (this gets really ugly) the Jews of Scarsdale. She was probably the only person in world history who lived in Scarsdale with her children and paid tuition to another public school system to keep her children out of Scarsdale's clutches.

Why was Orly so focused on preventing the nomination and election of Barack Obama and now on undoing the results of the 2008 Presidential election? This is a great mystery to me. I think that I understand Berg -- it has to do with his preference for Hillary and his bent towards collecting funds to pursue conspiracy theories. I think that I understand Andy Martin -- it has to do with his wide-ranging prejudices and failed political career. But Orly? If she is simply paranoid, why did she pick Obama to be paranoid about rather than, say, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Dick Cheney? She does not make any sense to me.

Incidentally, I'm not sure that it is possible to be paranoid about Dick Cheney. Almost any possible fantasy is the truth.

DrConspiracy

Post by DrConspiracy »

...Why was Orly so focused on preventing the nomination and election of Barack Obama and now on undoing the results of the 2008 Presidential election? ....Cause she's a rabid supporter of Isreal, and Obama is even handed in the Arab-Israeli dispute? I mean, Israel Insider was calling Obama's birth certificate a forgery a scant three days after it appeared.

Looking for gold coins in a bucket of mud - since 2008.
Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz »

We know that she had a highly limited and quite personal law practice prior to emerging with an enormous bang in 2008.Here's an observation about the way Orly's mind works. I read somewhere - maybe even on PJ, but I can't say for sure - that Orly only became a lawyer so she could defend herself in malpractice lawsuits. I remember when I read that because my first thought was that a normal person, a normal dentist, would simply work on becoming a better dentist and endeavor to do the right thing by patients at all times. Not Orly. Her first thought was turning her patients into adversaries, and trying to save herself money in the process. Normal people don't think like that.

Incidentally, I'm not sure that it is possible to be paranoid about Dick Cheney. Almost any possible fantasy is the truth.True dat. I have on occasion discussed Dick Cheney with friends in the UK and Australia, most of whom aren't as politically obsessed as I am. Sometimes people have said things along the lines of "surely he can't be as bad as all that." When I've pointed them in the direction of solid places where they could find out more about our illustrious ex-VP, the subsequent response has always been "you're right, he's even worse than you said." Whenever I think he can't go any lower, Cheney outdoes himself.

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz »

Could Orly have a brain tumor, It can create mental issues very quickly.I have a formerly close friend who developed a brain tumor about 5-6 years ago. He went through surgery and chemo and has been cancer free for a few years now, but the mental issues caused by the tumor completely changed his character. That's why I said "formerly close" in referring to this friend. The tumor turned him into an extremely aggressive, unpleasant character and even though the cancer's in remission, he still behaves this way. He can turn the most innocuous conversation into a shoutfest and has become a real bully with everyone, including his wife. The last time we had dinner together, just prior to the election last year, he reduced me to tears over something very minor - and that's uncharacteristic of me. While I have the greatest sympathy for my friend's problems, I can't stand to be around him anymore because I can't tolerate his constant confrontational behavior.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Why was Orly so focused on preventing the nomination and election of Barack Obama and now on undoing the results of the 2008 Presidential election? ....Cause she's a rabid supporter of Isreal, and Obama is even handed in the Arab-Israeli dispute? I mean, Israel Insider was calling Obama's birth certificate a forgery a scant three days after it appeared.That is the closest that I have ever been able to come to a rational explanation. The discussions under Why the attempts to remove President Obama? under Miscellaneous under Obama's eligibility http://www.politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... =25&t=1235 have tended in that direction. But so far, all that I can identify as evidence for her being a rabid supporter of a particular idea of Israel and a particular set of policy prescriptions for the U.S. towards Israel is her attendance as a delegate at one AIPAC meeting.

It is absolutely correct that a certain number of people fought Obama's nomination on the grounds that he might change U.S. policy towards Israel, which I think is the true "third rail" of American politics. Then they fought the election, the inauguration, and now this. They have been proved right: President Obama is taking a much more even-handed approach in the Arab-Israel dispute than GWB and almost every President before GWB. He is also doing things like speaking in a mosque in Cairo and noticing the existence of Muslims in the U.S. in his inaugural speech. I think that he will change U.S. policy away from the line pushed by AIPAC, and I think that will be a good thing for both Israel and the Arabs. If I put on my conspiracy beanie, I can see that an attack on Obama''s eligibility to serve was the only available way to stop the Presidency of Barack Obama, as the certainty of his election had risen after the week in which McCain proclaimed the health of the U.S. economy in the morning and admitted real problems in the afternoon.

It may make no difference why Orly started this madness. However, I would find it easier to anticipate what she is going to do if I understood why she is doing it.

It may turn out that she has been a conspiracy theorist and activist on many other matters well before she took on the President. She may even have been quite public about all that. It may be that it is just plain racism that drives her. There's a doctoral dissertation here for someone who has the time to study newspaper archives and other places where traces of Orly pre-Obama can be found.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 »

Just had a thunk. Looking at the signatures on Orly's latest POS filing and the writing on the Fedex shipping document, I think Orly is closer to the edge than we have previously thought. I mean think about it, you are sending an answer, motion, whatever to someone in a 6.9 BILLION dollar lawsuit which has the potential of taking everything you own and both the signature (basically a T with a squiggle, nothing wrong with that, my signature is incomprehensible too) but the handwriting on the Fedex shipping document looks like it was written by the Unabomber. This woman is not right in the head, if it were me (which obviously it is not) I would have made sure that the address was completely and utterly clear, to make sure it got delivered. As it is it looks like it was written by that talking gorilla during a lesson in letters. I think she is alot closer to the edge that we all think gang.

LM K

Post by LM K »

Orly is very close to the edge. Her website is messier than ever. She talks about how tired she is all the time now, which she didn't do as much of in the past. She seems much more scattered. Her comments don't make any sense...even more so now than before.I think the Berg suit has brought Orly to the edge...and I think the suit is making her doubt her legal abilities. She knows she has royally and completely screwed herself. She is a complete narcissist, but she is losing her confidence in herself.Orly is not doing well. This past week has been a real wake-up call for her (I hope). I also wonder how things are going for her with her husband and children? I suspect thing are not good between her and Yosef. She has been traveling non-stop for months, and has been completely manic for a long time. I would not be surprised if that marriage ended a while ago.

Take the Money and Run
elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt »

Just had a thunk. Looking at the signatures on Orly's latest POS filing and the writing on the Fedex shipping document, I think Orly is closer to the edge than we have previously thought. I mean think about it, you are sending an answer, motion, whatever to someone in a 6.9 BILLION dollar lawsuit which has the potential of taking everything you own and both the signature (basically a T with a squiggle, nothing wrong with that, my signature is incomprehensible too) but the handwriting on the Fedex shipping document looks like it was written by the Unabomber. This woman is not right in the head, if it were me (which obviously it is not) I would have made sure that the address was completely and utterly clear, to make sure it got delivered. As it is it looks like it was written by that talking gorilla during a lesson in letters. I think she is alot closer to the edge that we all think gang.I had thought the same thing about the mailing labels. I'm amazed that they were not returned as 'unintelligeable'. What's with all the scribbling/tracing over some letters? (which didn't make them any clearer, anyway)

Return to “Orly Taitz”