Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
sugar magnolia

Re: Spreadnecks: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by sugar magnolia »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:29 pm Yanno, with a dad in the Navy, I went to at least 10 different schools on both coasts before I graduated high school. And every school I ever attended taught me to believe in science. Where did all these stupid idiots go to school that taught them otherwise? :confuzzled:
Home.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Probably right. Whoa, that's scary. :shock:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
tencats

Post by tencats »

Conservative radio host who called himself "Mr. Anti-Vax" dies of COVID-19
Published August 29, 2021 2:52PM (EDT)
https://www.salon.com/2021/08/29/conser ... -covid-19/
Yet another right-wing radio host who spent months railing against public health and vaccination efforts succumbed to COVID-19 this weekend after a protracted battle with the virus.

Marc Bernier, who called himself "Mr. Anti-Vax" at one point, died Saturday night after spending three weeks in the hospital. The news was announced by Florida's WNDB-AM/FM on Facebook. He was 65.

Consistent until the end, Bernier's last tweet compared vaccination outreach efforts to Nazi Germany.
:snippity:
"If you've listened to his show," McKinney said, "you've heard him talk about how anti-vaccine he is on the air."

Bernier even told one guest: "I'm not taking it. Are you kidding me? Mr. Anti-Vax? Jeepers."

Bernier was just the latest right-wing media figure to succumb to COVID-19 after railing against public health measures. Earlier this month, a former Newsmax host reportedly had a deathbed about-face about vaccines — which several friends in the conservative movement cited as their reason for finally getting the jab.

And Phil Valentine, another anti-vaccine radio host who made a parody song, "Vaxman," set to the tune of The Beatles "Taxman," also died last week after a bout of COVID-19.

Marc Bernier, a talk radio host in Daytona Beach for 30 years
https://www.news-journalonline.com/stor ... 639816001/
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I can't wait until those nice Joos figure out how to inject these morons using highly advanced, new and improved, extremely effective space lasers. They step out from under their own front porch? They think they can have some privacy at the beach or mowing the front yard? Hah! Better carry a titanium umbrella everywhere you go, and then nobody will even try to make you wear a mask. So, umm ... yeah. We catch you unvaxed mindless members of the TFA herd, I just have to say, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help!" :mrgreen: And then:

ZAP!!1!⚡

A microzap from outer space! They not only won't know what hit 'em, they won't even know they got hit!

I heard the new DARPA 9000 superlaser platform can inject the vaccine carried on a laser bean only a few micrometers wide, and it happens instantly. The heat from the laser beans automatically cauterizes the wound, so no bleeding, and the laser bean also carries a powerful instant painkiller, that soothes the nerve cells before the victim has any idea he's been struck. Totally undetectable, unless you rub your skin with lemon juice just before every time you go outside. ALL your skin. And hair. The DARPA 9000 can inoculate upwards of 500 injections per second. I call that stickin' it in and pullin' it back out again.

And all of TFA's rallies nowadays are outdoors, aren't they? A little bird told me those are just fields for mass high force injection with whatever the hell we feel like today! Maybe invermectin isn't so bad after all!

:bwahaha:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:rotflmao:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:12 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:06 pm AGREE

and that dumbass in texas died today

her go fund me is over 50 grand.....

what happened to pull yourselves up by your bootstraps?
I'm wondering if we need to start up a "Pfucked Around and Pfound Out" thread to memorialize the influx of these anti-vaxxer/anti-maskers dying from the very thing they denigrated.
yes
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:12 pm The gofundmes for medical bills for the unvaxxed just piss me off. It was your CHOICE you stupid motherfucker. Why should anyone else be responsible for you, your wife, your family, your bills, any of it? You unvaccinated pieces of shit are not only lying up in the ICU taking up beds that are desperately needed by other people, but you're crashing the system with your CHOICES. How about you CHOOSE some personal responsibility for a change and get your head out of your ass. CHOOSE not to get vaxxed? Wait your fucking turn in the hospital you maggot, they'll get to you eventually. Maybe. And pay your own fucking bill.
A phuckin MEN
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm more enraged by the fact that people need to run gofundme's for medical care in the first place.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:23 pm I'm more enraged by the fact that people need to run gofundme's for medical care in the first place.
Cause the prefer to pay the tax fine rather than subscribing to Obamacare :brickwallsmall:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:23 pm I'm more enraged by the fact that people need to run gofundme's for medical care in the first place.
+1

America is so fucked up, profiting off misery.

M4A
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
filly

Post by filly »

FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

Did he indemnify the hospital against the estate suing for malpractice?
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Holy Carp! Now what? If the patient ends up with liver damage, or worse, can the doc be sued for malpractice?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The poster got the office wrong, he's not running for PA guv, he's running for county executive. But that's not the important part.

ImageImageImage x4
pdt97801

Post by pdt97801 »

I've got a feeling someone is going to see the inside of a jail cell. If he tries that.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

pdt97801 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 am I've got a feeling someone is going to see the inside of a jail cell. If he tries that.
I guess we should thank him for giving LE the heads up.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:45 am
pdt97801 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 am I've got a feeling someone is going to see the inside of a jail cell. If he tries that.
I guess we should thank him for giving LE the heads up.
I guess... and he has chosen the hill he wants to die on, as he says.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Testosterone overloaded spreadneck with a bad haircut. What could go wrong?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

filly wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:04 am
*gasp* but I thought a core conservative ideal was that doctors and hospitals should be able to treat or refuse treatment based off their beliefs!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Lawyers - what happens if the doctor refuses on the grounds it's dangerous to his patient?

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:56 pm Lawyers - what happens if the doctor refuses on the grounds it's dangerous to his patient?
My question as well. Hippocratic Oath -- do no harm.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Additional question - I have the impression that the precribing doctor is not one of the hospital staff. Can a relative of the patient force a hospital to follow the precription of an outside doctor, impose the medical path of care?

ETA. I suppose there is an appeal path for this order, including a temproary restraining order as not need to follow this order.?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:11 pm Additional question - I have the impression that the precribing doctor is not one of the hospital staff. Can a relative of the patient force a hospital to follow the precription of an outside doctor, impose the medical path of care?

ETA. I suppose there is an appeal path for this order, including a temproary restraining order as not need to follow this order.?
Yes, also a good question. Who is the doctor which wants to give this horse worm treatment and does he have admission privileges at this hospital? (he doesn't have to be staff)
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

What's next? Bloodletting?
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”