Rhodes v. MacDonald et al - Georgia, 9/4/09

bob

Re: Rhodes v. MacDonald et al - Georgia, 9/4/09

Post by bob »

[hidden]
Maybenaut wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:13 pm Even Lt. Col. Terry Lakin didn't hire Taitz, and he was, in my opinion, the stupidest birther of them all.
Stefan Cook comes in a close second.

Cook was a major in the army reserves, who did employ utilize Taitz's services.

Although Cook's deployment was mostly hypothetical, his birther antics caused his security clearance to be yanked. Which cost him his contract with a defense contractor. A totally stupid "stand" over a totally stupid issue that cost him his job; bra-vo.

Cook then died young, and birthers quickly forgot about him.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

[hidden]Taitz used to pronounce Cook's name "kook." That was accidentally very perspicacious of her.[/hidden]

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

[hidden]When the kids get to Quo warranto... :lol:
Hot Combustible Fumes.JPG
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/memo-on-quo-warranto/[/hidden]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: LDIT's Court FAILS. Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

[hidden]As the sun dips slowly behind the distant hills and the stridulation of the cicadas mixes with the clink of the whiskey bottle on glasses and the creak of rocking chairs on the porch …
Sterngard Friegen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:03 pm When [Taitz] amended the complaint to add a RICO claim, the Mississippi Attorney General's office removed it to Federal Court.
That was a bizarre feature of Birtherlaw: no accusation was complete unless it included a ear-ripping screech about REEEKOOO!!, however implausible and inappropriate that accusation was in the context. It didn't even matter if the inclusion of REEEKOOO!! made the birthers' case even morr difficult to prosecute, it was an article of faith (and birtherism was very much a faith-based ideology) that REEEKOOO!! was a key component.

That and Captain NemoOrly Taitz's all-consuming hunt for Discovery, which would once and for all prove the depth of corruption in promoting the fraudulent forgety of … whatever.

How we laughed when she asked if Occidental College had brought the documents she desired to her nonsense of a case against them! Failure, thy name is Taitz.
[/hidden]

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:06 pm [hidden]As the sun dips slowly behind the distant hills and the stridulation of the cicadas mixes with the clink of the whiskey bottle on glasses and the creak of rocking chairs on the porch …
Sterngard Friegen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:03 pm When [Taitz] amended the complaint to add a RICO claim, the Mississippi Attorney General's office removed it to Federal Court.
That was a bizarre feature of Birtherlaw: no accusation was complete unless it included a ear-ripping screech about REEEKOOO!!, however implausible and inappropriate that accusation was in the context. It didn't even matter if the inclusion of REEEKOOO!! made the birthers' case even morr difficult to prosecute, it was an article of faith (and birtherism was very much a faith-based ideology) that REEEKOOO!! was a key component.

That and Captain NemoOrly Taitz's all-consuming hunt for Discovery, which would once and for all prove the depth of corruption in promoting the fraudulent forgety of … whatever.

How we laughed when she asked if Occidental College had brought the documents she desired to her nonsense of a case against them! Failure, thy name is Taitz.
[/hidden]
Didn’t she get sanctioned about $1,000 for this or forced to pay Occidental money for this? I remember something like that happening. Good times. Good times. :lol: :lol:

Sterngard Friegen

[hidden]It was $4,000, to my neighbor, Jay Ritt. He said that "I honestly believe a rhesus monkey could have beaten Ms. Taitz and got a sanction award based on the awful lack of merit to the subpoena itself."

https://laist.com/2012/12/02/birther_su ... obamas.php
[/hidden]

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

[hidden]The rollicking hilarity of this thread is making me dream of somehow getting Stern and Ken "Popehat" White in the same room to crack on other lawyers and various miscreants. I would pay to attend.
[/hidden]

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Sterngard Friegen

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 am [hidden]The rollicking hilarity of this thread is making me dream of somehow getting Stern and Ken "Popehat" White in the same room to crack on other lawyers and various miscreants. I would pay to attend.
[/hidden]
[hidden]That would be fun. I don't know Ken but his office is in downtown L.A. and I'm in West L.A.

Set it up FRP![/hidden]

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:24 pm [hidden]That would be fun. I don't know Ken but his office is in downtown L.A. and I'm in West L.A.

Set it up FRP![/hidden]
[hidden]Somehow, I feel like Ken would put a message from some random criminal defense hack in Northeast Wisconsin no one's ever heard of directly into his spam folder... [/hidden]

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Sterngard Friegen

[hidden]Nonsense! His firm does criminal defense, too, so you're almost related.[/hidden]

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:09 am [hidden]It was $4,000, to my neighbor, Jay Ritt. He said that "I honestly believe a rhesus monkey could have beaten Ms. Taitz and got a sanction award based on the awful lack of merit to the subpoena itself."

[/hidden]
I forgot about the rhesus monkey. :lol:

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 10 years Admin Law Judge for 4 state agencies.

Post by SuzieC »

Damn you FB-ers. I spent hours re-reading the Rhodes threads. Now I have to go read the Occidental ones too.

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Those are short, Susie.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

jemcanada wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:56 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:09 am [hidden]It was $4,000, to my neighbor, Jay Ritt. He said that "I honestly believe a rhesus monkey could have beaten Ms. Taitz and got a sanction award based on the awful lack of merit to the subpoena itself."

[/hidden]
I forgot about the rhesus monkey. :lol:
Taitz? Rhesus monkey? Who can tell?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

:rotflmao:

Return to “Orly Taitz”