Orly's latest poopies.....

Whip

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post #51626 by Whip » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:23 pm

bob wrote:WaPo comment (from yesterday):
This is Orly Taitz and Washington Post and Philip Bump owe me an apology for misrepresenting the truth and defaming my character. I provided the sworn declaration in question to the presiding judge only with a request for letters rogatory, meaning a letter to the government of Kenya to deny or verify the document. I never stated that it is authentic as I have no ability to authenticate is. However, it is interesting that corrupt Wash Post reporter, Philip Bump, is not reporting on the fact that Obama used in his tax returns that were posted on WhiteHouse.gov, a stolen CT Social Security number [ . . . ], for which Obama should be prosecuted by AG Sessions and sent to prison. Moreover, corrupt, bought and paid for globalist media does not report on the file of 150 pages that I assembled, which shows multiple fabricated IDs used by Obama. [ . . . ] Every law abiding US citizen is encourages to contact President Trump and AG Sessions and demand criminal charges against Obama, possibly, to be filed by a special prosecutor, CA attorney Orly Taitz

Reading, clearly, is not Taitz's strength. Taitz complains:
I provided the sworn declaration in question to the presiding judge only with a request for letters rogatory, meaning a letter to the government of Kenya to deny or verify the document. I never stated that it is authentic as I have no ability to authenticate is.

Yet the reporter wrote:
Taitz seized on [Smith's] document and filed a claim with the court on Smith’s behalf alleging the authenticity of the document.

Which is all true: Smith did claim it was authentic, and Taitz did file in court Smith's claim of authenticity.

Taitz whines that she was defamed by this reporter, but what Taitz claims she did and the reporter's summary are essentially the same. In other words, Taitz is conceding the accuracy of the reporting.

And Taitz actually requested letters rogatory for the Bomford punk. De minimus.

While defaming Obama by insisting he's using a stolen social security number.

vic

Post #51627 by vic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:50 pm

SueDB wrote:Well, let's face it-Taitz either has no character or IS a character. Take your pick.

Do we have to choose? Why can't it be both?

realist

Post #51628 by realist » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:58 am

bob wrote:
My comment to Zac Pozen, who announced that he refuses to dress Melania and other members of Trump family (even though they didn’t ask him). Most comments to this article are against Pozen and in favor of Trump

This was a dumb decision. Half of the nation voted for Trump and supports his wonderful programs to renegotiate trade agreements and bring jobs back to America and to millions of Americans, particularly in Rust Belt states. Trump did not do anything negative in relation to women or other groups. He is the best thing that could happen to this country. I and many other American women will not buy any Zac Pozen or Tom Ford or Marc Jacobs clothes as long as they boycott our American president and his family.

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-comment- ... nd-in-fav/ :twisted:

Don't think Taitz can't dress herself: She chooses to dress poorly as part of her protest against designers.

Don't know why they'd want his clothes anyway. Zac Pozen is a crap designer.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

bob

Post #51629 by bob » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Fred wrote:I’m wondering who you plan to sue and in what state since you’re a sessions and trump supporter and now sessions has recused himself from the ” Russian” fiasco and trump is halfway to being empeached? How ironic that he will be impeached for stating that Obama tapped his t tower or for having direct ties to Putin or some 20 different provable lies he’s made to congress and the American people! You hooked your horse to the wrong wagon and you
Look not only crazy but a fool to boot. I do pity you because you can’t help crazy. But you could start by admitting Obama is a us citizen. Your idol trump did!!
Or are you more crazy than trump and more stubborn than a jackass? Which is it? Millions of Americans died to give you the right to say anything you want. Woman up!

Taitz wrote:Give it a rest, obot. Trump will never be impeached, he will go on to do great things for the country for the next 8 years. After that, one of his associates will be the next pres. Obama will be tried for using the stolen CT SSN [ . . . ] and fabricated IDs. I will be vindicated

Still no link because it contains the SSN.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

bob

Post #51630 by bob » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 am

Still no answer from the FBI

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/still-no-an ... m-the-fbi/ :twisted:

Taitz then reposts a 2014 article about her throwing paper at the FBI.

:mememe:

bob

Post #51631 by bob » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am

Note from Orly: since IRS commissioner was confirmed by the Congress, he cannot be fired, he needs to be removed through impeachment

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/note-from-o ... peachment/ :twisted:

:brickwallsmall:

noblepa

Post #51632 by noblepa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:14 pm

bob wrote:
Note from Orly: since IRS commissioner was confirmed by the Congress, he cannot be fired, he needs to be removed through impeachment

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/note-from-o ... peachment/ :twisted:

:brickwallsmall:

She really, really needs to read up on American history and law. This question was settled just after the civil war. Andrew Johnson tried to fire one of his cabinet members (confirmed by the Senate), and was impeached for it. He was not convicted and I believe that the SCOTUS later ruled that the POTUS can fire Senate-confirmed appointees.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only POTUS, VPOTUS and Federal Court judges (including SCOTUS) need be impeached.

ETA: I should have googled this first. Nine of the eleven articles of impeachment against Johnson involved his firing of Sec. of War Edwin Stanton, in violation of the Tenure of Office Act, which had been passed specifically to prevent Johnson from firing Lincoln appointees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenure_of ... _Act_(1867)

The act was apparently never subject to a SCOTUS ruling, but it was repealed by Congress in 1887.

bob

Post #51633 by bob » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:31 pm

noblepa wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only POTUS, VPOTUS and Federal Court judges (including SCOTUS) need be impeached.

Impeachment is the only method to remove* the officeholders from those particular offices. For other offices, Congress may impeach, but it is not the only method to remove them.

* The 25th Amendment does not remove the president; it transfers power to the acting president.

sad-cafe

Post #51634 by sad-cafe » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:37 pm

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-believe-t ... d-march-t/

gawd she is insufferable in her gloating. I wish she would foad (nadt just a wish)

Orlylicious

Post #51635 by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:26 am

Aloha.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

realist

Post #51636 by realist » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Aloha.JPG

:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

bob

Post #51637 by bob » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Tucker Carlson: It’s NBC who was the real meddler in the 2016 election, not Russia. Note from Orly: Savannah Guthrie from NBC claimed she touched a raised seal on Obama’s birth certificate, when is wasn’t there

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/tucker-carl ... e-when-is/ :twisted:

But Zullo said Guthrie was allowed to feel a forged raised seal, and that she couldn't tell it was forged because she was only allowed to touch it in a darkened room. :think:

sad-cafe

Post #51638 by sad-cafe » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:05 pm

https://youtu.be/dNQG_krM-zM

just for fun revisiting the fail that is orly

bob

Post #51639 by bob » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Q & A: Judicial Watch and it’s president, Tom Fitton, have all the info on Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN [ . . . ]. I believe, they were told by the establishment that they are not allowed to touch this
Mary wrote:I was on the Judicial Watch phone-in townhall. Someone asked if they would pursue Obama’s Social Security problems. Their answer was they were unaware of any problems. Maybe you need to send them your info.

The rest of the town hall is interesting, but this answer seemed to be ducking the issue.

The caller wanted to know about the Social Security problems, Judicial Watch turned it into aquestion about where he was born.

As we saw with Cruz, no one seems to care about citizenship questions any more, but you are the only one pursuing Obama’s Social Security ID problem.

I think this is a legitimate issue and wonder why they all duck the issue.

I think it is a CIA SS number. Why would Barack Obama need a CIA SS number.

Taitz wrote:I personally forwarded the info to Judicial watch and talked to their president Tom Fitton at the CPAC convention a couple of years ago. He knew who I was, he told: Orly, we are following all of your cases.

I wonder, if they are controlled by our establishment, just as the rest and if they are told that they are not allowed to touch this issue

No link because it contains the SSN. :nope:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post #51640 by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:58 pm

sad-cafe wrote:https://youtu.be/dNQG_krM-zM

Poor Orly! So much Treason, Corruption

and indifference .

Open that video in YouTube and you get whole pages of her legal triumphs.

Whip

Post #51641 by Whip » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:59 pm

he told: Orly, we are following all of your cases.

classic mistake of assuming they are interested when all they are doing is pointing and laughing.

Notorial Dissent

Post #51642 by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
sad-cafe wrote:https://youtu.be/dNQG_krM-zM

Poor Orly! So much Treason, Corruption

and indifference .

Open that video in YouTube and you get whole pages of her legal triumphs.

And most particularly indifference towards her and her ebidneces. She just can't stand that.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post #51643 by bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Twitter:
Taitz wrote:@USAGSessions Why don't you order investigation of leaks, Obama-Clinton-Russia and Obama's use of bogus IDs and allow Comey to confirm it?

sad-cafe

Post #51644 by sad-cafe » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm

she thinks that is Jeff Session's twit.

doesn't she read where it says "supporters"

sessions isn't gonna use twit

Northland10

Post #51645 by Northland10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:17 pm

sad-cafe wrote:she thinks that is Jeff Session's twit.

doesn't she readwhere it says "supporters"

sessions isn't gonna use twit

Orly, read? :rotflmao:

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes..." - Declaration of Independence

Return to “Orly Taitz”