eBAY KENYAN HOAXTER IS BAAAAACK - LOL

bob

Re: eBAY KENYAN HOAXTER IS BAAAAACK - LOL

Post by bob » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:42 pm

WOBIK: Arnold Carl Tapp (September 18, 1935 – January 2, 2016):
Carl Tapp (also known as Makahayan and American Advocate) made initial contact with me during the summer of 2009.

Carl will be greatly missed here at the Was Obama Born in Kenya blog . I’ve known about Carl’s death now for a couple of weeks. On the 13th of this month (January 2016) I started writing this report regarding his passing. I felt sad and somewhat lost. Carl’s passing made me realize that someday death is coming for all of us. Up until this point I sort of assumed that I was going to live forever.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:43 pm

I blame Obama. ;)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Attention Whore Smith Desires More Attention:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Disgusting bastard

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

Bullshit.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Jocelyn9596

Post by Jocelyn9596 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:57 pm

He's a POS, using despicable lies for his attention whoring.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:00 pm

The blog of He, Smith: Lies put forth by Jerome Corsi and World Net Daily in 2009 still being cited by skeptics in 2016.

Executive summary: Smith's still butthurt.
Edit: Type O.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:30 pm

I thought Lucas was being extradited to Kenya? He dropped that charade didn't he?

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Reality Check wrote:I thought Lucas was being extradited to Kenya? He dropped that charade didn't he?
Smith hasn't spoken of his pending extradiction in ages.

It is as if he made the whole thing up.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm

bob wrote:The blog he, Smith: Lies put forth by Jerome Corsi and World Net Daily in 2009 still being cited by skeptics in 2016.

Irony much? :lol:

Corsi's lies, Farah's lies, He, Lucas Smith's lies. They're all still lies. :brickwallsmall:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 pm

bob wrote:The blog he, Smith: Lies put forth by Jerome Corsi and World Net Daily in 2009 still being cited by skeptics in 2016.

Wow Lucas totally rebutted all claims made by Corsi about Lucas' forgery... not.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:21 am

Things have come to a real pass when you're called a liar and a fraud by Wingnut Daily. So I guess we can say Kevvy does have one semi-unique distinction to add to his CV other than convicted forger, I mean.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Things have come to a real pass when you're called a liar and a fraud by Wingnut Daily. So I guess we can say Kevvy does have one semi-unique distinction to add to his CV other than convicted forger, I mean.
I see lucas in his usual cowardly display has edited a comment asking about the extradition to lie about doc c

bob

Post by bob » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:52 pm

WOBIK: Orly Taitz – Moldavian Passport – 1978:

Later on I independently contacted another two people in Moldova and requested help with my investigation. It was one these two who provided me with the Moldovian SSR Passport of which they indicated was used previously by a woman who now goes by the name Orly Taitz.

I really don’t know what to think of it myself. The picture sort of looks like Orly but not exactly. Also the year of birth is listed as 1947 (Taitz claims to have been born in the year 1960).

When I expressed my doubts to my help in Moldova I was told that if indeed this was not Orly in the picture then that it was likely that Orly, who would have been age 18 in 1978 (the year that the passport was issued), may have been impersonating the woman shown in the passport picture.

Moreover, I was told that for women the practice was not uncommon (for escape?) in some parts of the Soviet Union if the passport bearer (in this case Orly) resembled the person in the genuine passport picture just enough to dress up (e.g., hair, facial expression, upper body posture, and corresponding age appropriate clothing and makeup) to play the part of owner of the passport.

In any event (whatever may have happened), I was assured that this passport was used by a woman who now goes by the name Orly Taitz.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Um... why would Orly have used a Moldovan SSR passport under the name Orly Taitz? She did not meet Yosef until after she emigrated. He Lucas Smith is getting sloppy(er).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Northland10 wrote:Um... why would Orly have used a Moldovan SSR passport under the name Orly Taitz? She did not meet Yosef until after she emigrated. He Lucas Smith is getting sloppy(er).
From the snipped part:
He, Smith wrote:One of the largest complications in the investigation has always been that her name (including her maiden name), which may be Orly Averbuch or Auerbuch, can be interpreted in many different ways in the Moldovan Cyrillic alphabet.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:00 pm

bob wrote:
Northland10 wrote:Um... why would Orly have used a Moldovan SSR passport under the name Orly Taitz? She did not meet Yosef until after she emigrated. He Lucas Smith is getting sloppy(er).
From the snipped part:
He, Smith wrote:One of the largest complications in the investigation has always been that her name (including her maiden name), which may be Orly Averbuch or Auerbuch, can be interpreted in many different ways in the Moldovan Cyrillic alphabet.
Great.. I was avoiding having to read LDS stuff. But now having done so, I am not sure where he gets Orly Taitz or Averbuch or Auerbuch in the names. The family name is most definitely not Averbuch or Auerbach, as one would expect them to start in something similar to an A.

It is good to see Bruce, after considering the gaps, decides it is Orly. He is such an easy mark for LDS.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 am

Orly is a lot of things, but she is not freaking 69 years of age. Bruce must be dumber than a bag of hammers. "Sticking it to the libs" must be orgasmic for the idiot.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Suranis, I don't dispute your summary, just also suspect he needed something to gull some more money out of Bruce.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Yeah, by "the idiot" I meant Bruce, who is giving the hoaxer money because he thinks it upsets liberals.

Bad phrasing I know

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Only a little late to his own party: WOBIK: Malik Obama confirms the authenticity of Barack Obama Kenya Birth Certificate – Twitter – March 9th 2017:
Shortly after Malik Obama tweeted confirmation of authenticity of Barack Obama’s 1961 (2009 certified copy) Kenyan hospital birth certificate a plethora of detractors, critics and armchair pundits began publishing unfavorable opinions and a surplus of outright untruths regarding Malik Obama’s tweet. To name just a few: [World Net Daily; The Washington Post; Daily Mail Online; Daily Nation; The Standard Digital].

The foregoing are just few of a relatively massive number of stories which have been published in the last few days regarding Malik Obama tweeting confirmation of authentication of Barack Obama’s Kenyan hospital certificate of birth and his birth in Kenya.

The articles written and published World Net Daily (WND) and The Washington Post are remarkably inaccurate and filled to overflow with deceit.

[Smith's examples snipped.]

The writers at World Net Daily, The Washington Post and other cited and non-cited news outlets should be thoroughly and categorically embarrassed for publishing what is tantamount to fake news.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 pm

WOBIK: Now is the Time for All Good Americans to Promote the ‘LDS, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’:
Bruce wrote:WHY A FOCUSED CAMPAIGN TO STRONGLY PROMOTE THE DOCUMENT NOW?

(1) MOMENTUM — Malik Obama, Barack’s half brother, has dipped his leg at least up to the thigh into the bold act of CONFIRMING the ‘LDS, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’ to be AUTHENTIC!

(2) THE OPPOSITION IS IN RETREAT. Dr. Conspiracy has now retired from managing the ‘Obama Conspiracy Theories’ website and the pathetic, tired and disorganized obots appear to be much less active than they were during Obama’s 8 year reign of terror.

(3) MISTRUST. A large percentage of the American People are now very aware of the ‘fake news” being spewed out by the MSM on a wide variety of topics and the MSM IS NOT TRUSTED.

(4) The ONLY PRACTICAL WAY THAT OBAMA can be exposed to our very sick, divided and short-attention-span afflicted country as a LIAR, FRAUD AND IMPOSTOR is for the EASILY UNDERSTOOD, SINGLE PAGE, CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC ‘LDS, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’ to be aggressively and widely disseminated to the general population of the U.S.A.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:11 pm

bob wrote:WOBIK: Now is the Time for All Good Americans to Promote the ‘LDS, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’:
Bruce wrote: * * *

(3) MISTRUST. A large percentage of the American People are now very aware of the ‘fake news” being spewed out by the MSM on a wide variety of topics and the MSM IS NOT TRUSTED.

(4) The ONLY PRACTICAL WAY THAT OBAMA can be exposed to our very sick, divided and short-attention-span afflicted country as a LIAR, FRAUD AND IMPOSTOR is for the EASILY UNDERSTOOD, SINGLE PAGE, CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC ‘LDS, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’ to be aggressively and widely disseminated to the general population of the U.S.A.
Hmm - as to (4) to "widely diseminate to the general popultation", wouldn't one need the much hated MSM (see (3)) and then who would trust the birther stuff? It's a :pickle:

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 29, 2017 4:04 pm

WOBIK: Kenya 2017 – Barack Obama’s birth in Kenya and his 1961 CPGH Kenya birth certificate are well established facts:
Kenya – 2017
At the link are other, similar photographs.

Because paying people to hold a piece of paper is, of course, irrefutable proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Or that Smith was ever in Kenya. :roll:

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon May 29, 2017 5:24 pm

bob wrote:WOBIK: Kenya 2017 – Barack Obama’s birth in Kenya and his 1961 CPGH Kenya birth certificate are well established facts:
Kenya – 2017
At the link are other, similar photographs.

Because paying people to hold a piece of paper is, of course, irrefutable proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Or that Smith was ever in Kenya. :roll:
Reminds me of the reverse Nigerian scammers who strung the scammers along and then had them "prove" something or other by holding up signs.

Return to “Miscellaneous”