Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR PayPal Et Al - Another One Bites The Dust

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR PayPal Et Al - Another One Bites The Dust

Post by Luke »

Excellent, Alex was a troll and liar using his NYTimes work experience to mislead people. Good to see he's gone.

Liz Wheeler @Liz_Wheeler
Alex Berenson permanently suspended by Twitter. Nobody has been more courageous reporting unpopular truths & questioning Big Pharma & Big Govt anti-science than Alex. Subscribe to his substack here: https://alexberenson.substack.com

Berenson.JPG
Berenson.JPG (74.82 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

He's already playing games.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Social Media Suspensions and Bans

Post by Phoenix520 »

Notorious hate-monger and far left rabble rouser @Mommibrain is still suspended, permanently, for using the #1 word on the hate-speech list: bimbo. Several times, in fact. She wouldn’t call it disinformation or misinformation, just an apt description of Tomi Layhen.

In fact, before that happened she had no idea that word was so aggressive and hateful. Still doesn’t. I’m afraid she’s a hopeless case.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I note for the record that the word "bimbo" is not an accepted word in the NYT Spelling Bee game.

My list of words they do not accept is long and dripping with deep annoyance. MOLTO, TEDDING, and today's entry, ZOMBI (yes, I know, they take ZOMBIE).

:bored:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:33 pm Notorious hate-monger and far left rabble rouser @Mommibrain is still suspended, permanently, for using the #1 word on the hate-speech list: bimbo. Several times, in fact. She wouldn’t call it disinformation or misinformation, just an apt description of Tomi Layhen.

In fact, before that happened she had no idea that word was so aggressive and hateful. Still doesn’t. I’m afraid she’s a hopeless case.
They suspended me for 24 hrs for calling Kevin Sorbo a mimbo.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Sorbo might once have been a himbo, but these days he's just a sorry bitter tired scrawny old man.
bob

Post by bob »

Some jerk*'s alt-account is in semi-permanent suspension, with no reason given. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:27 am Some jerk*'s alt-account is in semi-permanent suspension, with no reason given. :towel:
:notworthy:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

They are so overwhelmed at Twitter that they need to be reminded multiple times.

Go here and keep filling out the form: https://help.twitter.com/forms/general

You can visit https://help.twitter.com/en/forms and find other places like account access and file a form there too.

The orly_licious account took about a month after one of the trolls sicced his followers on me to file mass reports. The last week, filed a report every day saying how long I'd been on Twitter with no problems. Suddenly it just reappeared. So if you want it, just start filing the reports.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Yeah, I've been filing reports (to bots). Always the same result: "This looks related to your previous inquiry. We'll get back to you in a few days."
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Trying to remember what did the trick. Think it was an email to support@twitter.com, at one point it took a reply. Then another appeal, that got a reply from them and they merged the cases. But on the reinstatement, the same email address said it was unmonitored. Think it's about getting an email to them, told them there'd never been a problem and once it got reviewed, they reinstated it. LMK if there's any more info you need, we need y'all on Twitter for battle! :P
► Show Spoiler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

You could always say, "The Fogbow is monitoring your ass!" :lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Uh oh. Tucker Carlson is on the case!
Alex Berenson, the former New York Times reporter who became “the pandemic’s wrongest man,” suggested on Monday night that he would sue Twitter for banning his account for repeatedly violating the platform’s COVID-19 misinformation policy.

And Fox News host Tucker Carlson not only urged the self-professed “COVID contrarian” to “sue the crap” out of the social media site but he also offered to “fund” Berenson’s potential lawsuit.

Over the weekend, Berenson was permanently suspended from Twitter
after building up a massive following on the platform by peddling skepticism and misinformation about the virus, mitigation efforts, and the coronavirus vaccines. The ex-reporter turned spy novelist parlayed his COVID-19 trutherism into frequent Fox News appearances, book sales, and a rapidly growing Substack subscriber base.
:snippity:

While claiming he still didn’t know why he was banned from Twitter, Berenson said he believed it was for a tweet in which he asserted that vaccines don’t stop infections or transmission and are “at best” a “therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile.” (Meanwhile, the vast majority of Americans hospitalized or dying from COVID-19 are unvaccinated.)

“I think every statement I made in the tweet was totally accurate and defensible,” Berenson added. “And I think if it gets to a jury we will find out what a jury has to say about that.” :rotflmao:

Berenson, who apparently tried to circumvent his Twitter suspension by using another account before it was banned, grumbled that to be “denied access” to Twitter was “dangerous” because he believes he’s providing a public service.
:rotflmao:

“There is another issue,” Berenson continued. “Twitter has defamed me by saying my information is inaccurate.” :rotflmao:

First Amendment and defamation lawyers have said Berenson has little to no shot in court while suggesting that the threat of a lawsuit is merely a way to squeeze money from his readers and fans.

“What he wants is to crowdfund a lawsuit, that he knows he will lose (he has no case whatsoever) and pocket the leftover money,”
experienced defamation lawyer Ari Cohn noted on Twitter. “It is a grift, through and through.”
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:44 am Trying to remember what did the trick. Think it was an email to support@twitter.com, at one point it took a reply. Then another appeal, that got a reply from them and they merged the cases. But on the reinstatement, the same email address said it was unmonitored. Think it's about getting an email to them, told them there'd never been a problem and once it got reviewed, they reinstated it. LMK if there's any more info you need, we need y'all on Twitter for battle! :P
► Show Spoiler
Yes, please! :batting:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Alex Berenson has filed suit against Twitter.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61 ... itter-inc/
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The Pandemic’s Wrongest Man
In a crowded field of wrongness, one person stands out: Alex Berenson.

By Derek Thompson
APRIL 1, 2021 Updated at 1:56 p.m. on April 1, 2021.

The pandemic has made fools of many forecasters. Just about all of the predictions whiffed. Anthony Fauci was wrong about masks. California was wrong about the outdoors. New York was wrong about the subways. I was wrong about the necessary cost of pandemic relief. And the Trump White House was wrong about almost everything else.

In this crowded field of wrongness, one voice stands out. The voice of Alex Berenson: the former New York Times reporter, Yale-educated novelist, avid tweeter, online essayist, and all-around pandemic gadfly. Berenson has been serving up COVID-19 hot takes for the past year, blithely predicting that the United States would not reach 500,000 deaths (we’ve surpassed 550,000) and arguing that cloth and surgical masks can’t protect against the coronavirus (yes, they can).

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/
:doh:
theatlantic wrote:On Tucker Carlson Tonight, he predicted that the vaccines would cause an uptick in cases of COVID-related illness and death in the U.S.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:31 pm I note for the record that the word "bimbo" is not an accepted word in the NYT Spelling Bee game.

My list of words they do not accept is long and dripping with deep annoyance. MOLTO, TEDDING, and today's entry, ZOMBI (yes, I know, they take ZOMBIE).

:bored:
So the bread company dosent advertise with them?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Capitalized.
Luke

Re: Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR Et Al

Post by Luke »

Nick Fuentes can't even stay on GRIFTR.
Jason Miller’s ‘Free Speech’ Social Media Platform Gettr Boots White Nationalist
BANNED
Zachary Petrizzo Media Reporter Updated Dec. 21, 2021 10:38AM ET / Published Dec. 21, 2021 9:53AM ET

Jason Miller’s right-wing “free speech” social media alternative Gettr “suspended” the account of white nationalist Nicholas Fuentes on Monday. “My official Gettr account has been permanently suspended,” Fuentes wrote on Telegram, a messaging platform beloved by the far-right. “Nice free speech platform.” The Unite the Right attendee’s Gettr page currently displays an “account suspended” notice. The booting of Fuentes didn’t go unnoticed, as far-right Arizona state Rep. Wendy Rogers asked on Telegram: “Why did Gettr ban Nick Fuentes?” The white nationalist replied, “What is the point of a free-speech alternative to Twitter...that doesn’t even honor free speech?” A Gettr spokesperson told The Daily Beast that Fuentes violated their “terms of use.” “The user in question violated GETTR’s clearly defined terms of use and has been suspended from the platform,” the statement said. (Miller didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment.)
But he's still on Telegram.

Bonus: Remember when we were talking about Nick at CPAC and folks were talking about his sunglasses?
Pit Viper Made the Perfect Sunglasses. Then the Alt-Right Fell in Love With Them
Here’s how the company fought to get its identity back from extremists.
BY MAX UFBERG DEC 22, 2021

On the evening of July 10, 2021, Spencer Harkins lay in the bed of his Chevrolet Silverado in the parking lot of Mt. Shasta Ski Park, in McCloud, California. Harkins had competed in a mountain bike race at the resort earlier that day, and he was relaxing and thumbing through his iPhone. The moment of solitude was broken when a friend called to alert him to a video being shared on Twitter. Shot just outside the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, an annual Republican gathering that was being held that day in Dallas, it featured an alt-right extremist named Nick Fuentes standing in front of a small crowd of supporters.

“I’m off Twitter. I have nothing to lose,” Fuentes said, referencing his recent ban for repeated violations on the social media platform after using it to spread white-nationalist propaganda and hate speech. “This is going to be the most racist, most sexist, the most anti-Semitic, the most Holocaust-denying speech in all of Dallas this weekend.”

Harkins didn’t want to hear any more, but he also couldn’t take his eyes off what Fuentes was wearing. The 22-year-old leader of the Groyper Army, which has been identified by the Anti-Defamation League as a white supremacist group, sported a navy-blue suit while hiding behind all-too-familiar eyewear: a pair of extra-large yellow wraparound Pit Viper Original sunglasses. And it wasn’t just Fuentes wearing those shades: Several men in the crowd could be seen in similar apparel as everyone chanted, “Groyper! Groyper! Groyper!”

Harkins knew that look because he was in charge of popularizing it. He was Pit Viper’s head of marketing and had worked hard to position the pricey upstart brand’s sunglasses (a pair of Originals goes for $99) as the must-have accessory for anyone seeking a fun­­­-loving and irreverent vibe. That included star athletes, fraternity members, punks—but they never expected to be adopted by white nationalists.
Lots more: https://www.menshealth.com/style/a38517 ... alt-right/
Delarin
Verified: ❌ This is not the Delarin you're looking for.

Post by Delarin »

GETTR bans the word "groyper" :rotflmao:

So much for "free speech" and "no censorship", I guess.

https://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-soc ... on-1663084
After banning white nationalist figure Nick Fuentes from their platform, GETTR has blocked the term "groyper" from its website. According to a report from The Daily Beast, the term is often used by Fuentes supporters and fans. A spokesperson said on Tuesday that the commentator was banned because he "violated GETTR's clearly defined terms of use."
When Beast reporter Zachary Petrizzo attempted to write the "groyper" term on the website on Thursday night, an error banner appeared. Petrizzo attempted to write the term again on Friday, but another error message popped up. Although it is unclear when exactly "groyper" was banned from the platform, it is estimated that the move was implemented on Thursday night.
Other users have begun trying to circumvent the ban in support of Fuentes. Arizona Rep. Wendy Rogers wrote "Grooooyper" on her Gettr profile on Thursday night, with the post still being up as of this writing. It is unknown whether or not the website will attempt to also ban similar variations of the term.
Luke

Re: Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR Et Al - Another One Bites The Dust

Post by Luke »

Cue Freddie Mercury...

Malone.JPG
Malone.JPG (41.45 KiB) Viewed 897 times

He's on GAB: https://gab.com/RobertMaloneMD

RW Malone MD
@RobertMaloneMD

2h
·
Permanently suspended on Twitter...

and how to find me.

Substack @RWMaloneMD

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/perma ... medium=web
Permanently suspended on Twitter...
and how to find me.

Robert W Malone MD, MS
2 hr ago

We all knew it would happen eventually.

Today it did. Over a half million followers gone in a blink of an eye. That means I must have been on the mark, so to speak. Over the target. It also means we lost a critical component in our fight to stop these vaccines being mandated for children and to stop the corruption in our governments, as well as the medical-industrial complex and pharmaceutical industries.

So, please spread the word - share this on your own twitter feed or whatever social media venue you wish.

Substack is absolutely the best way to see my writings. I appreciate everyone’s support in signing up for my newsletter. It truly matters to me.

Other social media links are:

https://gab.com/RobertMaloneMD
https://gettr.com/user/rwmalonemd
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd/

My website is:
www.rwmalonemd.com

Traditionally, the telegram account with my handle (rwmalonemd) is run by a someone else - it is not my own account. They have done a good job auto-posting from twitter and I have personally thanked the person who does this (I only have one of me and getting scientific knowledge and info pushed out is critical in this battle). It has 100,000 followers. Not sure how that will work now…

Tomorrow I am on the Joe Rogan show (I don’t know when it will air, probably tomorrow maybe)? Please spread the word that you can see me there next!

Robert

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:24 am Bonus: Remember when we were talking about Nick at CPAC and folks were talking about his sunglasses?
Pit Viper Made the Perfect Sunglasses. Then the Alt-Right Fell in Love With Them
Here’s how the company fought to get its identity back from extremists.
Interesting article. It's a fight my religion has been having for years, but I think we're maybe finally making some headway. In the last couple of years, I've seen some stories in mainstream publications focusing on how Heathenry is fighting to disassociate itself from racists and white supremacists who have co-opted symbols and other aspects of our faith in an attempt to justify their own political beliefs. We also now have groups identifying themselves as "Inclusive Heathenry" to help make it clear that there is a difference. But then we also have idiots like the "shaman" from the insurrection who flat out admits he's Christian while having a Valknut (the three interlocking triangles on his upper torso) and Thor's Hammer (the big black block on his mid-torso) - both sacred Heathen symbols - tattooed on his body.

At least it's starting to get better. One thing I really appreciated about the articles I read (it's been a while so I don't have the links, dammit) is that not only did they make it clear that the racists/white supremacists are NOT representing actual Heathen values, but they didn't come across sounding like they thought we were all a bunch of loons, which has happened a lot in the past.

But, yeah, I can relate in a way to what those guys at PitViper are dealing with. More power to them!
Luke

Re: Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR Et Al - Another One Bites The Dust

Post by Luke »

Here's a nice little surprise --
Without Warning The Gateway Pundit Is Banned from Paypal
By Jim Hoft
Published December 31, 2021 at 1:26pm

Without warning The Gateway Pundit was banned from Paypal earlier today.

The Gateway Pundit is one of the top 250 websites in the United States today and had over 900,000,000 page views in 2021. We continue to grow despite constant attacks, smears, limited social media, and lawsuits.

We have never violated any of Paypal’s bylaws — BUT we are conservative and Pro-Trump.

They did not give us a reason for the banning but says, “it’s contractual right to cease doing business with you pursuant to PayPal’s User Agreement.”

PayPal is exercising its contractual right to cease doing business with you pursuant to PayPal’s User Agreement. Under that Agreement, PayPal, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your account for any reason and at any time upon notice to you. In addition, we have recently reviewed your PayPal account activity, and determined that you are in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy regarding your use of a PayPal product or service. We are providing you notice that following this notice, we will permanently limit your account(s), and you will no longer be able to process transactions through PayPal or any of its services, including Venmo.

The note from Paypal also includes their services on Venmo.

Paypal even banned a personal account I use to pay local workers and friends, etc, and the other two accounts including our store.

The Gateway Pundit was banned from Google ads a couple of months ago — After they started censoring us in 2017 immediately after Trump won.

They can do this because there is no opposition party today in the US.

Yesterday it was Laura Loomer.
Before that, it was Alex Jones.
Today it’s Gateway Pundit.
Who’s next?
When do they come for you?

** You can still support us here. https://www.givesendgo.com/GZKY
Didn't Scoop Rondeau get the boot this year too also?
tek

Re: Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR PayPal Et Al - Another One Bites The Dust

Post by tek »

When do they come for you?
Never, I'd guess.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:55 pmDidn't Scoop Rondeau get the boot this year too also?
Last year In 2020.

There were some follow-up articles about Rondeau's trying to initiate some sort of arbitration, but I infer from her silence that those efforts were not successful.
Image ImageImage
filly

Re: Social Media Suspensions and Bans - Twitter Facebook GETTR PayPal Et Al - Another One Bites The Dust

Post by filly »

Twitter has permanently suspended MTG’s personal account. She still has her official House account.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”