Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by raison de arizona »

The jig is up.
IMG_5131.png
IMG_5131.png (260.51 KiB) Viewed 1603 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder who wrote this post for the senior citizen. Then former guy would never have put himselve into quotation marks. He would also have said Bragg was working "against ME, your most beloved president" :lol: I also notice that the name of the "former convicted felon and perjurer" is not mentioned. The former guy would likely blurt it out loud and clear (Michael Cohen?)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:58 am It's probably referencing a line from the Disney series The Mandalorian, "Because We are Mandalorians" that caught on for some reason.

https://scatteredquotes.com/because-we- ... dalorians/
Paz Vizsla: I was there on Nevarro that night. I fought against Greef Karga and his hunters. I saw my brothers and sisters fall at the hands of the Imperial butchers that hunted us in the sewers. I saw many die to save the life of this one, tiny foundling (points at Grogu). And now we are asked to sacrifice yet again. The question we should be asking ourselves is: "Why? Why should we lay our lives down yet again?" Because we are Mandalorians. I have had my disagreements with this man, but he risked his life to save my son. And Bo-Katan Kryze did not give up on my child's life even when the rest of us did. These two are asking us to take up arms in the name of a brighter future, and I for one will take up arms to fight by their side. This is the Way.

This quote comes from a TV series The Mandalorian and it is a full transcript of Paz Vizsla’s speech to the other Mandalorians. The scene where this moment comes from is in Season 3 Episode 5, with the title of ‘Chapter 21: The Pirate’ (3×05). The show is a part of the Star Wars Universe. | The Mandalorian is produced by Lucasfilm and Disney+
Not that I believe for a second that Diaper Breath would watch that, but I'm sure someone did and told Trump it was fantastic that Trump thought of it.
Quit giving him credit for cognizant thoughts. He's making up words like we all did when we were three years old and still coming to terms with the concepts of verbal language. We weren't quite sure yet where the words we used came from, so as experiments we made up our own to see how they did.

MAGADONIA (correctly spelled in all caps) Fictional land of tyranny but a good place because we are they tyrants. See also: brain worms
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:22 pm

Quit giving him credit for cognizant thoughts. He's making up words like we all did when we were three years old and still coming to terms with the concepts of verbal language.
Not only that, but seriously, would he quote/base his fantasy on a DISNEY production? I know he's not DeSantis, but Disney is probably too 'woke' for tfg as well.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:20 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:22 pm

Quit giving him credit for cognizant thoughts. He's making up words like we all did when we were three years old and still coming to terms with the concepts of verbal language.
Not only that, but seriously, would he quote/base his fantasy on a DISNEY production? I know he's not DeSantis, but Disney is probably too 'woke' for tfg as well.
Heh. Both good points.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He seems nervous...

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He's really scared. :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Boxes in Delaware that Biden does not allow anyone to see? But he turned over boxes with government documents to the Archives when discovered, and he allowed the FBI to make an additional search (iirc).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:55 am Boxes in Delaware that Biden does not allow anyone to see? But he turned over boxes with government documents to the Arcivar when discovered, and heallowed the FBI to make an additional search (iirc).
But he didn't allow the public to see them!!!! Or whatever. Its just like "Obama is fake because he wont allow anyone to see his college records!!!" As long as Biden is not posting every page into the public, that means he is bad.

What, you saying Trump should do that too? hUNTER bIDEN!
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

AND ... the FBI does not want to produce the laptop of Hunter Biden for everybody to see ... :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lawyers got the bad news. Roll out the indictment. Hide the ketchup.
:daydreaming:

:?: Shouldn't that be presidents not president's :?:
raison de arizona

IMG_5135.png
IMG_5135.png (249.77 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Sounds like he's getting charged and his lawyers were already told. Really hoping for an espionage charge
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Bragg indictment was on a Thursday it would be funny if Trump got indicted by doj on Thursday
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Regimental Betting Windows...

Over/Under Trump Federal Indictment

WEDNESDAY 5:01 PM

U.S. District Court D.C.

21 charges

DAILY DOUBLE

4 other people charged Over/Under
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

John Bolton @AmbJohnBolton wrote: No American president past, present or future, should ever utter the words, "Congratulations to Kim Jong Un!" It's embarrassing for the United States and proves without question that Trump is unfit to lead. North Korea starves and tortures its people.
foxnews.com wrote: Trump congratulates Kim Jong Un on North Korean election to WHO executive board
Former President Donald Trump congratulated North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on Friday after North Korea was seated on the WHO...
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He does his own clown makeup, doesn’t he? It doesn’t cover his cancer though.

That neck is gonna give me nightmares. :? Don’t zoom in.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:39 pm
John Bolton @AmbJohnBolton wrote: No American president past, present or future, should ever utter the words, "Congratulations to Kim Jong Un!" It's embarrassing for the United States and proves without question that Trump is unfit to lead. North Korea starves and tortures its people.
foxnews.com wrote: Trump congratulates Kim Jong Un on North Korean election to WHO executive board
Former President Donald Trump congratulated North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on Friday after North Korea was seated on the WHO...
How can it be that John Bolton is making me like him!
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:00 pm He does his own clown makeup, doesn’t he? It doesn’t cover his cancer though.

That neck is gonna give me nightmares. :? Don’t zoom in.
Neck vagina. Extremely gross.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump says his former attorney is throwing him under the bus because he refused to pay him.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I thought Cobb was WH counsel to the president, not trump's personal lawyer. If that's the case, he'd be paid with taxpayer money, right?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Details. Details.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yeah, “fight for Trump.” It really worked out so well for them last time. He really is known for helping out the knuckleheads who rise up to try and put him on a throne by doing absolutely nothing for them. Maybe he will find some new suckers to go down for him.
"Rigg"?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”