About The Nordyke Twins

granny_mouse

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by granny_mouse »

Lola - all i can say to this ... "I in no way maligned you. If you say you never post at FR, then obviously I'm wrong and I apologize for saying you did. However, I have seen posts somewhere recently by someone with the same user name and the same writing syle (all one paragraph, lots of ellipses to create one long sentence) repeating the same talking points but offering no proof to back up the allegations. If it wasn't you, it was someone who writes the same things in exactly the same way using the same name." ~~ is, thanks for almost admitting you're wrong but keep in mind about 70% of what you have personally said to or about me, has most certainly been maligning in one form or another ... would you like the definition ? I seriously doubt you'll find a post on FR, but by all means, have fun looking ... i don't post much anywhere so it may very well have been here, maybe even posts from last night. I truely don't appreciate your approach or your method, it's no wonder the birfers movement is gaining ground so rapidly. Aside from your assertion that what the politicians say is absolute (yeah, right) ... you guys appear to be standing in quicksand.

granny_mouse

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by granny_mouse »

iangould - you ask the following "Can you prove that he did?For that matter, can you prove that the fact that his father was not a citizen at the tiem of Arthur's birth wasn't public knowledge at the time? -- wasn't there, don't need to, it is established historyYou assure us you've done your homework so I'm sure you haven't simply accepted claims from Birther sites that this is true. -- i didn't copy from a 'known birthers' page as you put it ... i did copy from a source of information better presented than i have time to do and you should already know.How about Charles Curtis, did people simply not realise that his mother wasn't a US citizen under the then-prevailing US citizenship law? -- not familiar with the name or the history, yet ... should i familiarize myself ? what relevance is it to Obama's situation ?

realist

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by realist »

Didn't I read about a hard copy Obama found in his grandmother's closet?I believe it was in a book, with some vaccination records.Question remains whether that document was the original one or a certification of one. We just don't know.Yes, I realize that.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bogus info

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by bogus info »

I never worked L&D but in the OR, Hemodialysis, etc., we had admission packets prepared ahead of time so that when someone was admitted, we simply picked up a complete packet to prepare.(docs, armband, etc.) I suspect the twins mother was admitted to the hospital ahead of Obama's mother. According to my local registrar, the file or birth certificate registration number is assigned by the hospital. All they do is file or register the birth.

Curious Blue

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by Curious Blue »

I never worked L&D but in the OR, Hemodialysis, etc., we had admission packets prepared ahead of time so that when someone was admitted, we simply picked up a complete packet to prepare.(docs, armband, etc.) I suspect the twins mother was admitted to the hospital ahead of Obama's mother. According to my local registrar, the file or birth certificate registration number is assigned by the hospital. All they do is file or register the birth.My question would be one of logistics -- how they handled the distribution of numbers back in 1961.Now I'm sure they can do it all electronically -- pulling the next-in-sequence numbers from a computer. But in 1961 -- how would they have coordinated the issuance of numbers in Honolulu? Would each hospital have a block of numbers that was theirs to distribute? How big a block -- a few dozen, or a bigger series? For example, Obama is 10641 -- did Kapioloni have 10600-10699 and some other hospital with 10700-10799? It would be good to know because depending on the block size, you can identify the hospital of birth based by the number. That is, given that we know where the twins were born -- if Kapiolani has blocks of 50 or 100 numbers in sequence... then you would know that 10641 had to be one of theirs. On the other hand, if they use some other system -- such as a hospital staffer needing to call in each morning to get authorization for a specific set of numbers, then there wouldn't be as much significance in a close-in-sequence number.

granny_mouse

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by granny_mouse »

iangould - i suppose it would be equally courteous if you all could keep to one or two topics at a time and show your proof (other than the word of the Messiah and his cronies) ... to prove anything you think you are debunking. I am trying to get to everyone's answers (i am only one piece of fresh meat and everyone seems to have had a bite ... would you like me to bite back ??) As my answers can be substantiated, all y'all keep referring to is "they said so, end of story." My brain needs more.It's been proven repeatedly that Obama scrubbed and sealed records in every continent possible, BEFORE the election so why aren't you ppl using your skills to force a reveal ?? Why are any of you just taking his word for it ?? Aren't you the slightest bit curious why all the secrecy ??Just for the record, chattin' with y'all certainly has peaked my curiousity rather subdue it ... and btw, i don't owe anyone any answers so don't be thinkin' your special, i am an American, i have questions that deserve answers, i have nothing to prove.

bogus info

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by bogus info »

Eleanor Nordyke displays photostats of her twin daughters' birth certificates (Courtesy Honolulu Advertiser)

The Honolulu Advertiser published photostats of the original long-form birth certificates of twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the same facility.

The twins as I recall are 37 and 38 and Obama's is 41.

MaineSkeptic

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by MaineSkeptic »

The twins as I recall are 37 and 38...Someone has some 'splaining to do!

realist

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by realist »

It's been proven repeatedly that Obama scrubbed and sealed records in every continent possible, BEFORE the election so why aren't you ppl using your skills to force a reveal ?? Why are any of you just taking his word for it ?? Aren't you the slightest bit curious why all the secrecy ??Statements such as that are the basic problem here. You make that assertion as a factual statement without providing any backup or source/s for it. In addition to that statement, if you want to be taken seriously, following such a statement post a link to a or some of your sources for such. Instead you expect a negative to be proven.Just for the record, chattin' with y'all certainly has peaked my curiousity rather subdue it ... and btw, i don't owe anyone any answers so don't be thinkin' your special, i am an American, i have questions that deserve answers, i have nothing to prove.It's true, you owe no one answers, and you're free to come here and post anything you like, just don't expect it to be taken at face value.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bogus info

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by bogus info »

It's been proven repeatedly that Obama scrubbed and sealed records in every continent possible, BEFORE the election so why aren't you ppl using your skills to force a reveal ?? Why are any of you just taking his word for it ?? Aren't you the slightest bit curious why all the secrecy ??emphasis added

granny_mouse

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by granny_mouse »

ok, someone, somewhere in these posts asked me about the Indonesia Constitution to which i was referring and which was employed at the time the Soetoro's would have been present ... i apologize to whomever asked, i cannot find your post at this moment but you are right, it is a trick question because there is no definitive arrival of the Soetoro's available to us People ... so, presuming it was 1965 or later the 1945 Constitution stood and stands effective. In another post later, i'll share why i think he was 'adopted' but i have to tend to my felines and the storms are blowing in so i gotta get offline awhile.To EVERYONE - thanks for taking time to indulge me. I do hope we continue some of these discussions because i really do have questions that just are not being answered and NOYDB or nunya aren't quite the answers i was hopin' for ... another day, another hour ... soon the truth shall bloom like a flower.

realist

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by realist »

In 1874, in the Minor v. Happersett case, the Supreme Court affirmed the definition of natural born citizen which had appeared in the 1797 English translation of Vattel's Law of Nations:Not true. In the [linkbtn]Minor v Happersett,http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/g ... &invol=162[/linkbtn] case the Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that Ms. Minor could not vote in Missouri as the state law said only men were allowed to vote, nothing more, nothing less.Being unanimously of the opinion that the Constitution of the United States does not confer the right of suffrage upon any one, and that the constitutions and laws of the several States which commit that important trust to men alone are not necessarily void, weAFFIRM THE JUDGMENT.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Lola_Getz

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by Lola_Getz »

Lola - all i can say to this ... "I in no way maligned you. If you say you never post at FR, then obviously I'm wrong and I apologize for saying you did. However, I have seen posts somewhere recently by someone with the same user name and the same writing syle (all one paragraph, lots of ellipses to create one long sentence) repeating the same talking points but offering no proof to back up the allegations. If it wasn't you, it was someone who writes the same things in exactly the same way using the same name." ~~ is, thanks for almost admitting you're wrong but keep in mind about 70% of what you have personally said to or about me, has most certainly been maligning in one form or another ... would you like the definition ? I seriously doubt you'll find a post on FR, but by all means, have fun looking ... i don't post much anywhere so it may very well have been here, maybe even posts from last night. I truely don't appreciate your approach or your method, it's no wonder the birfers movement is gaining ground so rapidly. Aside from your assertion that what the politicians say is absolute (yeah, right) ... you guys appear to be standing in quicksand.I didn't "almost" admit I was wrong, I admitted I was wrong about you posting at FreeRepublic. I've still seen your posts elsewhere recently, same name, same writing style, same dislike of paragraphs and love of ellipses, same allegations without a whiff of proof to back them up. Maybe someone has stolen your name and way of writing, and your love of spreading internet rumor.

However, I stand by everything else I have said to you. You cannot come on to this particular internet discussion board making allegations from hearsay (most of which have been widely debunked) and expect not to be challenged in a spirited manner. If you take that as being maligned, then you should stay off internet discussion boards where you're likely to be challenged to back up your assertions. I've made no personal digs at you because I know nothing about you, but I will dig at you relentlessly when you post bullshit with nothing concrete to back it up.

The birther movement isn't growing larger, it's merely growing louder. The British expression is that you've "thrown all your toys out of the pram" and are crying because no one takes you seriously despite your movement leaders filing multiple lawsuits and their followers spreading wilder and wilder theories around the internet (again without any proof, just wishful thinking and hearsay). That sound you hear is people laughing at you. When you come up with proof - not hearsay repeated ad nauseum across cyberspace - someone might sit up and take notice. Sadly for you, the smart money says that proof just ain't there. Occam's Razor: look it up.

Quicksand? The ground feels pretty damn solid to me. President Obama isn't going anywhere before 2012 at the earliest, and probably 2016. If you're so sure of yourself, you should stick around to say "I told you so."

TollandRCR

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by TollandRCR »

It's been proven repeatedly that Obama scrubbed and sealed records in every continent possible, BEFORE the election so why aren't you ppl using your skills to force a reveal ?? Why are any of you just taking his word for it ?? Aren't you the slightest bit curious why all the secrecy ??emphasis added I see no point in further responses to this fool. If he or she is really interested in learning something and answering most of the questions he or she has asked, all that is needed is a review of the topics on PJ. As for the assertions, some of them are so very far off the wall that PJ has not dealt with them. There's a very acceptable Search engine. Use it Granny, and if you have any honest questions after reading, get back to us. I personally would not be interested in reading any more of your posts until you have done some reading here and elsewhere.

Facts do matter, even to flowers. You can fertilize flowers with manure, but they also need some sunlight. You have the manure but not the sunlight.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Justin

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by Justin »

proven repeatedly... hehe... hehehehe.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

PatGund

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by PatGund »

t's been proven repeatedly that Obama scrubbed and sealed records in every continent possible, BEFORE the election so why aren't you ppl using your skills to force a reveal ??Interesting claim. Do you have any evidence to back it up??Oh, and you're "I'm an American and I deserve answers" line doesn't fly. I'm an American as well and so far I haven't seen any credible evidence to support the birthers claims.

PatGund

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by PatGund »

so, presuming it was 1965 or later the 1945 Constitution stood and stands effective. In another post later, i'll share why i think he was 'adopted'Even if he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, he was a year too old under Indonesian law to be granted Indonesian citizenship. Which still couldn't be granted because US law prohibits minors from renouncing their US citizenship or having it renounced for them.

granny_mouse

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by granny_mouse »

ya know, plants need water too and y'all been pissssssin' all over the fact that even your OWN facts dispute you ... ie: the 1973 Hawaiian example referenced. First, it's typed in 1973, that's 12 yrs after Obama's (missing) one was issued, if it ever existed ... secondly, it is titled "Certificate" not certification ... thirdly, it's reproduction circa 1973 would be similar in appearance to Obama's un-altered COLB, if it existed ... and lastly, the certification statement applies to the form it appears on, only - there is no reference to any other certification of any other form, even though they were prevelant at that time, for Hawaiian citizens not able to prove a live birth via normal medical channels. I will search for the 'time appropriate' Hawaiin long form which sparked my interest in the first place ... anything less is a fraud, plain and simple.

iangould

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by iangould »

iangould - you ask the following "Can you prove that he did?

For that matter, can you prove that the fact that his father was not a citizen at the tiem of Arthur's birth wasn't public knowledge at the time? -- wasn't there, don't need to, it is established history

So if I say George Washington was a well-known pedophile and you ask me how I know this I can simply reply "It is established history"?

You assure us you've done your homework so I'm sure you haven't simply accepted claims from Birther sites that this is true. -- i didn't copy from a 'known birthers' page as you put it ... i did copy from a source of information better presented than i have time to do and you should already know.

Again, you keep demanding proof from others. Saying "I saw it on the internet somewhere" doesn't count as proof.

How about Charles Curtis, did people simply not realise that his mother wasn't a US citizen under the then-prevailing US citizenship law? -- not familiar with the name or the history, yet ... should i familiarize myself ? what relevance is it to Obama's situation ?The relevance is that Charles Curtis served as Herbert Hoover's Vice-President. Curtis was born in 1860 (i.e. prior to the 14th amendment) and his mother was a Native American. At the time, she was not regarded as a US citizen. The circumstances of Curtis' birth were well-known and the fact that he was Native American was widely discussed in the popular media. It was never suggested that this made him ineligible.

iangould

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by iangould »

iangould - i suppose it would be equally courteous if you all could keep to one or two topics at a time and show your proof (other than the word of the Messiah and his cronies) ... to prove anything you think you are debunking.

I am trying to get to everyone's answers (i am only one piece of fresh meat and everyone seems to have had a bite ... would you like me to bite back ??) As my answers can be substantiated, all y'all keep referring to is "they said so, end of story." My brain needs more.

And yet when we ask for "more" all we get is "It's true. I saw it on the internet somewhere. I don't remember where." How about you stop throwing out further questissn and concentrate on giving real answers to the ones already asked?)

It's been proven repeatedly that Obama scrubbed and sealed records in every continent possible, BEFORE the election It has? By whom? Where? so why aren't you ppl using your skills to force a reveal ?? Why are any of you just taking his word for it ?? Aren't you the slightest bit curious why all the secrecy ??

Just for the record, chattin' with y'all certainly has peaked my curiousity rather subdue it ... and btw, i don't owe anyone any answers so don't be thinkin' your special, i am an American, i have questions that deserve answers, i have nothing to prove. So your questions deserve answers but others questions of you don't? But I'm the one thinking I'm special?

granny_mouse

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by granny_mouse »

where are you ppl getting the info that Barry was 6 upon arriving in Indonesia ?? I have found no facts supporting that ... instead, there is a photo posted, supposedly of young Barry in his kindergarten class 1967, in Hawaii ... now, would someone please explain how Barry can be in both places at the same time ?? So, from what i see, the Soetoro family could not have travelled to Indonesia when Barry was 6, stayed for 4 yrs and still been back in Hawaii attending school in 1967-68. Either, they left later or the pic is a fake, which is it ??

iangould

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by iangould »

Does it occur to you that they may have left in 1967 after the photo was taken?And given that the argument is that Obama was too old in 1967 to obtain Indonesian citizenship through adoption, if he arrived in Indonesia later then than in no way affects the argument.

June bug

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by June bug »

where are you ppl getting the info that Barry was 6 upon arriving in Indonesia ?? I have found no facts supporting that ... instead, there is a photo posted, supposedly of young Barry in his kindergarten class 1967, in Hawaii ... now, would someone please explain how Barry can be in both places at the same time ?? So, from what i see, the Soetoro family could not have travelled to Indonesia when Barry was 6, stayed for 4 yrs and still been back in Hawaii attending school in 1967-68. Either, they left later or the pic is a fake, which is it ??Hi granny_mouse,Barack Obama's birthdate is Aug 4. He would have turned 5 years old on August 4, 1966. 5 years old is the typical age for entry into kindergarten. So he attends kindergarten in Hawaii (photo is taken after January 1, 1967), school finishes by June and his family moves to Indonesia after that - making him 6 years old (or very close to it) at the time of the move. What am I missing?

Addie

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by Addie »

He was in kindergarten in Hawaii 1966-67, not 1967-68, from what his [/break1]mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/513898.html?nav=5074]teachers said.Maui teachers Katherine Nakamoto (right) and Aimee Yatsushiro pose with a photo taken in 1967 of Barack Obama’s kindergarten class. Both served as student teachers for the class during the school year 1966-67... still been back in Hawaii attending school in 1967-68. Either, they left later or the pic is a fake, which is it ??
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

iangould

About The Nordyke Twins

Post by iangould »

Granny, every issue you've raised so far is discussed at length here: [/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/.Why not take the time to read Doc's very carefully researched responses?Then come back to us.

Return to “Miscellaneous”