mollesjohn

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dr. Ken

mollesjohn

Post by Dr. Ken »

Just thought I'd create this topic as some of us have been having a back and forth with our old pal Mollesjohn on twitter. He's the guy who used to do the stupid ass birther cartoons. He's now going by Dan Hird on twitter and claims he worked for a newspaper then was a sought after graphics professional during the 90s.

His old youtube video on the long form he deleted every comment and now filters it so no one can respond.

yesterday's argument was about MRC which he didn't know what it was then suddenly knew what it was and worked with it 30 years ago. He claims it was obsolete in 2011 and that xerox no longer used it. Until we showed him they did. Then he claimed we needed to show a current model, which we did, then he couldn't read

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Re: mollesjohn

Post by Reality Check »

I must have missed "mollesjohn". Sounds like an unpleasant affliction of the rectum. :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: mollesjohn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:59 pm I must have missed "mollesjohn". Sounds like an unpleasant affliction of the rectum. :lol:
Change approved.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other weirdos”