Jedi Pauly held in UK Immigration Prison, another win!

mimi

Re: Jedi Pauly held in UK Immigration Prison, another win!

Post by mimi »

I gave him link to "COMPLAINT AND PETITION FOR EMERGENCY INJUNCTION, DECLARATORY RELIEF, MANDAMUS, AND QUO WARRANTO, DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL"

And he took a look and then said:
Kurt St. Angelo @saintangelo

@HGTomato I'm not smitten with his writing, but I agree completely in his argument's substance. Obama violates his/my rights as nbCs.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Looks like Pauly has been occasionally busy since he was returned to the US:

29 March 2016
For almost 8 years now, I, Paul Guthrie (Jedi Pauly), have been telling the world that Obama is not a natural born Citizen. During this entire time, I have been subjected to extreme violent religio-monarchic incitement of hatred and death threats against me and my family for my objective and scientific discovery of the true definition and meaning of Article II “natural born Citizen”, which proves that Obama is not a lawful or legitimate President, but is actually by legal definition an Emperor-God-King, a Black Hitler.
(snip)
Then later that same day, I was visited at home by a Secret Service agent. The Secret Service seemed predisposed to consider me a person with mental health issues, and predisposed to paint me as a racist, since a great many of the questions in that initial visit were for evaluating that. In reality, it is the Secret Service and the rest of the government employees who are the criminally insane racists, because the only reason they support Obama in power and call him “President” is because he is Black, not because he is a “natural born Citizen” as required under the Constitution in Article II. Thus the Secret Service, by maintaining a non-natural born Citizen in the Office of President against the Constitution based upon the color of his skin, are the ones inciting Black-on-White hatred and are inciting violence against natural born Citizens, perpetrated via false front agitator groups such as MoveOn.org, BlackLivesMatter.org, and Fogbow.com, funded by George Soros to destabilize the nation.
(snip)
The federal government and the U.S. military are not actually fighting against radical violent religious political ideology. Instead, they are fighting against the Constitution and against natural born Citizens, to enslave them under violent religio-monarchic political ideology. The proof is very simple and obvious to see. By declaring and maintaining that Obama is a “natural born Citizen”, which is a false religious point of view, the Military (DoD), Congress, DoJ, FBI, and attorney judges have taken it upon themselves to redefine natural born Citizen to mean an offspring of a non-citizen father who is born to a U.S. citizen mother. Therefore, this illegal and unlawful re-definition, contrary to the proper definition and meaning of natural born Citizen as being the offspring of a U.S. citizen father from a State of the Union, now permits any male ISIS Muslim terrorist to assemble a harem of U.S. citizen females to impregnate in order that the offspring can be born in a Muslim country (or even in the U.S.) to a Muslim terrorist non-U.S. citizen father and a U.S. citizen mother, and claim to be an Article II “natural born Citizen” and be allowed to become U.S. President! Now we see one of the real reasons why Obama has been installed and maintained as a fraudulent ‘President’. It is so the immigration and naturalization routes can be opened up to permit Muslim radical religious extremists into the country as false natural born Citizens, so that they can take over the Office of President and throw down the Constitutional Republic, and erect a caliphate dictatorship in its place, which has actually already happened with Obama.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thanks Pat for wading into that sewer.

So Pauly continues to push his "sacred sperm" theory and tries to demonstrate that he's not a racist by wailing about the scary black man who was black and, oh yes, is black?

Pauly seems to overestimate the success of the I'm-not-a-racist-but-he's-black president's plan to "... erect a caliphate dictatorship ... which has actually already happened with Obama."

The asshole birthers proclaim their desire for freedom and democracy until the point that they get a white supremacist, then they love them some protofascism.

I am assuming without checking that Pauly is a Trump supporter. How could a racist, sexist idiot like him be anything else?

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Sam the Centipede wrote:I am assuming without checking that Pauly is a Trump supporter. How could a racist, sexist idiot like him be anything else?
Well, he wrote and posted this steaming pile of paranoia on Google Docs on 11 November 2016. (Sent to the Secret Service and Federal Judges)
"As this war against us is still happening, it appears that you judges, Secret Service agents, and U.S. Marshals, are all working in concert with the FBI, DoJ, and other government agencies to maintain the overthrow of the government, engaged in inciting rebellion and insurrection and violence in the society through violent hateful riots in the streets against the election of Mr. Trump, against those who voted for Mr. Trump, and against me as a natural born Citizen, riots which are now occurring in multiple cities and States across the nation. It appears that you are all engaged in Sedition and Treason and levying war upon the society with institutionalized hate and defamation, and institutionalized sexism and racism, directed against the People and against the Constitution and rule oflaw. You obviously have not done your duty to see that Obama is arrested and removed from Office as the illegal mobster criminal usurper and fake non-natural born Citizen that he is. Because this had not been done, I can only conclude that you are all criminals, cowards, and traitors who are working against the election, and against President-Elect Trump, for the purpose of inciting hatred and murder against Mr. Trump, the bona fide natural born Citizen President -Elect, and against me and other natural born Citizens, and against those innocent voters and electors who have elected a bona fide natural born Citizen to be the next President. So that we may be murdered by the violent brainwashed society, that government employees have brainwashed with the fascist lie that a natural born SUBJECT of immigration and naturalization under Article I and under 14th Amendment authority, is a natural born Citizen under Article II authority, in order to maintain Obama in Office illegally and against the Constitution and rule oflaw, and to prevent President-Elect Trump from assuming the Office as a lawful President, so as to protect yourselves from indictment for your crimes, and to protect your own selfish interests, your name and reputations, instead of courageously taking your lumps and doing your duty to be public servants of the People."
He then claims that Quo Warranto petitions must be brought forward by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Speaker of the House designating Ryan as the legitimate President, or else there is no legal way for trump to take office.
"Besides you judges, they are the ones whose offices are eviscerated to not have any lawful or legitimate authority, due to Obama not being a nbC, and as long as he occupies that Office without lawful authority. Paul Ryan must bring a Quo Warranto claiming that he himself represents the lawful legitimate government, which represents the civilian branch of government informing Obama to step down voluntarily upon presentment of the facts and law already provided to the court by me which proves that Obama is not a natural born Citizen. This is necessary so that Paul Ryan can take his lawful place as the interim President. And then if Obama refuses, not only does Obama prove his intent and his crimes, but then it is a military issue, and as General Dunford is injured in his Office because he cannot take orders from Obama and do his job and duty, he must arrest Obama and hold him for trial, either in a military court martial, or hold him and hand him over to the civilian authorities once the Congress deals with the cfisis and installs Paul Ryan to finish the term. Otherwise, if this does not happen, then there is no representative Congress which represents the consent of the natural born Citizens who can certifY the election, and Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence will not have the lawful authority to assume Office, and their elections will be legally nullified, because their elections will only have the consent of the news media, voters, and electors, but it will not have the consent of the natural born Citizens. Thus Mr. Trump's presidency would be just as unlawful and illegitimate as Obama's. Furthermore, you will all then be indicted as coconspirators who are obviously working with the rioters in the streets, in order to illegally nullify the election of a legitimate bona fide natural born Citizen President-Elect, for obvious selfish interest gains and benefit, of which I had already accused you and elaborated in my criminal complaint to you, which is now being proven true by the events on the ground in real time."
He then goes off the rails:
"There is no point in me bringing this suit, as you have already determined that I am 'trailer trash' and a 'deplorable', just a slave with no recognized citizenship rights or due process rights, or right to petition under the I st Amendment, as you have determined that the I st Amendment does not apply to me, according to you judges, because I am a genuine natural born Citizen, and you refuse to recognize the law governing nbC status, and you refuse to recognize my status as a genuine natural born Citizen with natural inherited political rights, inherited from my citizen father. I don't know that you judges have accepted the law as I have informed you, but you obviously hate me and are out to murder me, as is evidenced by your previous criminal activity against me in my previous two attempts to sue Obama and others for these crimes. And as evidenced by the fact that Obama still occupies the Office illegally, even after I have put you on notice multiple times. Therefore, I have no reason to believe that it is even safe for me to bring this suit to compel them. You yourselves can do it simply as citizens, if not as government employees, because as employees, your offices are all eviscerated now, too, so even you can bring this Quo Warranto if you wanted to. Why aren't you I am purposely not sending this to President -Elect Trump at this time, in order to see if you judges and agents are going to do your duty to inform President-Elect Trump, now that he has the security clearance, as you are compelled by law to inform him of the facts and evidence and law which I have provided to you. And, in order to see if you bother to inform and compel General Dunford and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. Otherwise, if by some miracle PresidentElect Trump is not assassinated, and is actually illegally inaugurated and becomes a bona fide nbC President but with no lawful authority, with his own (unlawful) DoJ, then I (or my agents, should I be murdered) will be in the position to inform his Administration and his DoJ regarding your actions or inactions in this matter, and how you have conspired to eviscerate his authority and have conspired to incite riotous insurrection and violent rebellion to murder me and the voters who voted for Trump, murder natural born Citizens, murder President-Elect Trump, and murder Vice President-Elect Pence. Then I am sure he will bring you all up on criminal charges, and you can all go down the drain when he gets to 'draining the swamp', which he has already promised is his mission. I don't think you want that to happen.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Is that General MIKE Dunford? Won't be good for Jedi if it is :lol:
in order to see if you bother to inform and compel General Dunford

Avatar: LDIT's Court FAILS. Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

The only response to this lunatic's racist and sexist bloviations is this: Image

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Oh, and this one from 2 May 2016
"Now we can see what Obama meant when he told us that he was going to create a „civilian army‟, to be used against the society. He is identical to an Adolf Hitler, and his brown-shirt thugs are insane racist Black folks and insane violent religious extremist ignorant Democrats of all races and ethnicities, who have all been brainwashed and indoctrinated into a violent religious extremist Cult, and thereby incited to hate the U.S. Constitution, hate the rule of law, and hate the natural born Citizens."
(snip)
"The situation of the fascist police state and violent religious Cult indoctrination by government employees is now so extreme, that it is not even safe or advisable for natural born Citizen Guthrie to report the crimes of the false Governor Mike Pence to the Indiana State authorities, a situation identical to that of a Black person in the old racist South, or identical to the situation of the German Jewish person under Adolf Hitler. This is why I am forced to report these serious crimes directly to the federal court, the Secret Service, and the Federal Marshals‟ Office. And even then, nbC Guthrie is terrified to do even that."
(Snip)
"I have had already 8 years of my life stolen by this war against the Republic perpetrated
by the fascist criminals in government. How many more years is nbC Guthrie, and all the
natural born Citizens, going to be forced to live under fascism, stripped of due process
rights, stripped of the right to a representative government, stripped of peace, and safety,
and well-being, stripped of the ability to work and make a living, stripped of any place in
the society, stripped of my ability to establish my name and reputation as a cognizant
legitimate natural born Citizen and serious political scientist and objective scientific
intellectual, stripped of my political identity as a natural born Citizen and my natural
rights as a male, and forced to live with the entire society and world incited by U.S.
government employees and the news media to hate natural born Citizen Guthrie, forcing
me to endure criminal defamation, ridicule, Hate Speech, and violence directed against
me and against other cognizant natural born Citizens? Now perhaps you will understand
why I was forced to flee to England to seek political asylum, in order to have a foreign
government recognize my status as a natural born Citizen of the U.S. Republic, so that I
could obtain some relief, because the government employees in America refuse to
provide any relief, and refuse to follow or obey the law or Constitution, and refuse to
recognize my or the People‟s status as natural born Citizens of a Republic. From my
objective point of view, being one who objectively and scientifically understands what a
natural born Citizen is, and so knows that Obama, Rubio, and Cruz are not natural born
Citizens, it is obvious that the government employees in America are brainwashed violent
opinionated religious extremist criminal psychopath fascists, hostile and violent towards
nbC Guthrie, as they incite the entire society against me, to hate me and to defame me,
and to incite others to do physical violence against me. This is the climate of fear and
terror that myself and my family have been forced to endure for 8 years now, and why I
am terrified to even bring this criminal complaint to the attention of any government
department."

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Though he doesn't seem to care much for the birther attorneys:
"Over the last 6 years, I have repeatedly attempted to instruct and educate ignorant
irresponsible attorneys like Mario Apuzzo, Orly Taitz, Montgomery Blair Sibley, and others, who have repeatedly challenged both Mr. Obama and Mr. Cruz in court regarding
lack of eligibility to be President, that their definition of “natural born Citizen” is entirely
incorrect, not being scientific, and not supported by U.S. law or by the U.S. Constitution,
being nothing more than an alternate religious opinion false definition, that they have no
right to be pushing in the courts, which cannot even establish a factual basis to support a
claim of injury, and is a fraudulent misrepresentation to the courts of the correct
definition and meaning of Article II “natural born Citizen”. They have refused to listen
or adopt the objective and obvious self-evident scientific definition and meaning. They
insist that “natural born Citizen” means „one who is born on U.S. soil territory
jurisdiction and is also born to two parents who are both U.S. citizens‟. This is totally a
religious opinion false definition with absolutely no support anyplace in U.S. law, or
supported by any objective scientific jurisprudence whatsoever. I have already proven
this „Unity‟ Theory definition to be incorrect. [See the enclosed MOTION TO QUASH
SUMMONS FOR JURY DUTY.] Their insistence upon pushing their own personal
subjective religious opinion agenda, and thereby their making of fraudulent
misrepresentations of the law to State and federal courts, is gross incompetence which
rises to the level of criminal negligence, especially when I have been shoving the correct
definition and meaning in front of their willfully ignorant faces for 6+ years. Their
stubborn refusal to adopt science as their guide is due to their arrogance and egos, which
will not permit them to admit that they are wrong, and thus receive instruction from a
scientist layman non-attorney such as myself. Their refusals, and the courts‟ and judges‟
refusals to take judicial notice of the correct scientific definition as discovered and
explained by me, now has risen to the level of criminal negligence, and is inciting hatred
and violence and the threat of murder against natural born Citizen Guthrie, and against
other cognizant natural born Citizens who voice their grievances and seek to regain their
rights, and is preventing the courts from securing justice and the rule of law for natural
born Citizens, particularly male natural born Citizens.
And, of course, we have the Sacred Sperm of Citizenship:
"Thus the courts and judges, like Stinson, Barker, Masin, etc., have declared that the U.S.
citizen female has been stripped of her own natural sovereign political authority to secure
nbC status for her offspring by her own choice in male husband and father of her
offspring, and instead, the female U.S. citizen has been now made into an international
whore, The Whore of Babylon, a privileged Queen who can be impregnated by any noncitizen
foreign male, such as a fascist foreign non-citizen bank gangster, a wealthy
foreign non-citizen king or prince, or an ISIS or Al-Qaeda terrorist, and her offspring by
any of those, born either overseas or in the U.S., naturally alien offspring which is a
natural born citizen of some other country, is now bestowed at birth with a functional
Title of Nobility, a legal right privilege at birth which permits that offspring to one day be
the head political leader of the United States, a privilege bestowed like that of a monarch,
in violation of the Title of Nobility prohibitions of the Constitution, falsely decreed to be
a natural born Citizen eligible to be U.S. President. This forces the offspring of U.S.
citizen males from the States to have to compete with all of the foreign non-U.S. citizen males in the world, and with all of the wealth in the world, for their offspring‟s right to be
President; thus eviscerating the codified guarantee and protection of the male U.S.
citizen‟s natural political right by Article II as being the only source of natural born
Citizens via his sex act so that the competition for the Office of President will be a
competition only among the offspring of U.S. citizen fathers from the various States.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

And here's here he really goes off the rails:
"Allegation Count 4
The News Media is involved in Neo-Nazi fascist brainwashing and indoctrination of the society into a violent religious Cult worship of a man, and are co-conspirators in the plot to foment rebellion and insurrection within the United States for the purpose of overthrowing the Constitution and legitimate United States government, to enslave natural born Citizens under fascism, and to slander, libel, and defame natural born Citizens by calling them “Birthers”, which is the new “(DON'T USE THAT WORD, GODDAMMIT)”, Hate Speech used to incite hatred and violence against the Constitution, rule of law, and
against “natural born Citizens”

1) Let me show you how screwed the innocent legitimate honest judges, Secret Service agents, U.S. Marshal agents, and even FBI and DoJ agents, etc., are. Even if these accept the scientific and objective explanation of what a “natural born Citizen” is, as I have to them, and want to do their duty and do the right thing, then there is still no free press available which will even report and expose the truth and law. For media outlets to report the truth would indict them as criminal co-conspirators in the plot to foment rebellion and insurrection within the United States via fraudulent presidential elections, through their misrepresentation of the law and facts to the public regarding the true definition and meaning of “natural born Citizen”, involving them with rigging the elections with fraudulent non-qualified blackmailable candidates, and aiding the overthrow of the legitimate constitutional government. And also, they are the ones who promulgated the term “Birther” as a Hate Speech term, identical to “(DON'T USE THAT WORD, GODDAMMIT)”, except that rather than a term to incite hatred and violence against the rights of Black people who originally came from Africa, this term incites hatred and violence against the male U.S. citizens from the States who are the natural source of natural born Citizens, and against their natural political right to pass on natural membership in their Republic to their children; thus this incited hatred is based upon their sexual identity as males, and based upon their national identity as natural born Citizens of a Republic form of government as guaranteed by Article IV § 4.

2) The News Media outlets use this term “Birther” to ridicule, slander, libel, disparage, discredit, and defame objective scientific thinker natural born Citizens like myself, and to incite the public to hatred and violence against natural born Citizens, which ostracizes natural born Citizen and scientific intellectual Guthrie from the society, wages war upon him, and prevents him from making a livelihood in the public or private sectors, or from
living a peaceful life free from the threat of hateful violence directed at him whenever he goes into the public. This criminal defamation against me, who never asked to be, or wanted to be, a public figure, and was only forced into the public arena to do battle with insane fascist religio-monarchic extremist brainwashed Cultists as a result of the criminal negligence and criminal political activity of government employees who refuse to recognize the law governing natural born Citizen status, is defined under U.S. law to be a Hate Crime. The News Media Corporations are very wealthy fascist spokespersons, in league with fascists, and are in league with Obama, the Democrats and Republicans, the DoJ, the FBI, and attorneys and judges, to overthrow the constitutional government and to wage war against the Constitution, against the rule of law, and incite hatred and violence against natural born Citizens to strip them of their natural political rights and due process rights. The News Media persecutes the nbCs they label “Birthers” just like the KKK terrorized the Blacks they labeled “(well, he means black people)” in the Old South, and the criminal justice system does not apply to News Media because they are above the law as an official government-sanctioned criminal Hate organization, directed against the natural political rights of male U.S. citizens from the States of the Union, and against their offspring who are the bona fide legitimate natural born Citizens. This is all being done for profit, including the advertising dollars taken in from their sensationalist coverage of the false controversy their spin doctors have created with their misrepresentation of the law."

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

And he doesn't like DocC.
"“Obama Conspiracy Theories: Jedi Pauly tricks UK government into admitting Obama
ineligibility - -or so he says” [see enclosed copy of article]. This fool who is reporting,
“Dr. Conspiracy”, is unknown to me, and everything he says is false and a lie. To start
with, I never „tricked‟ anyone or claimed that I „tricked‟ anyone. I simply informed
British authorities in the Immigration authority and Home Office, and their solicitor, of
the facts. The solicitor then agreed with me that Obama is not nbC qualified, and based
upon his recognition of this, stated that I qualified for political asylum. Their solicitor,
Mr. Richard Main, recommended political asylum to the Home Office and to the British
Immigration and Naturalization officials, who agreed and began the process on fast track
which the Home Office had determined I qualified for. Dr. Conspiracy does not even
have his facts correct regarding my trip to England. I explain the correct facts in my
book in Chapter 10. This document is just one of thousands of lies and examples of
criminal defamation against me and my work, where you can see the term “Birther”
being used like the term “(DON'T USE THAT WORD, GODDAMMIT)”, to discredit, defame, and ostracize from the society the
natural born offspring of U.S. citizen fathers from a State of the Union, and deny them
the Equal Protection and Equal Application of the law, deny them Justice, deny them due
process of law, and incite ridicule and hatred against the natural born offspring of U.S.
citizen fathers. This is one of the milder hit pieces against me, casually pulled off of the
internet from among the multitude of hits one can obtain that libel my serious research
and me."
And he's whining that he's poor and mentally ill:
"4) My family used to have about $50,000 in the bank from savings and inheritance, and
we made about $18,000 a year from our hand-made jewelry business, with no debts, and
all our bills and living expenses in our thrifty lifestyle covered by our small business, so
that we were actually able to save money for retirement. But that has all been robbed
from us due to the fraudulent defamation, incited hatred, and incited criminal political
activity emanating form the federal and State courts, from Congress, from the DoJ and
FBI, from the news media, from Obama, the Democratic Party, the Republican Party,
etc., and from the police and public at large. Because you government employees refuse
to recognize and accept the science of law which governs the definition and meaning of
“natural born Citizen”, which proves that Obama, Rubio, and Cruz are not natural born
Citizens, you have been waging warfare upon me and my family which has driven me out
of my ability to make a livelihood, and has forced me to spend all of my savings and
inheritance just to survive, and has forced me to spend money to do legal battle and
defend my rights in this war with you criminal government employees, which has now
destroyed my business, robbed my family of our livelihood and our retirement savings,
robbed me of my peace of mind, my mental health, my happiness, and my freedom."

Sam the Centipede

Gosh Pat, that's a whole truckload of idiocy from Pauly! I like the bit where (if I half understood his rant) he indicates that the consent of the country's natural born citizens (presumably only the men, according to the Sacred Sperm Law) is required for any election or appointment to be valid.

There is something hysterically funny about imagining Pauly "educating" Apuzzo, Taitz and Sibley in a classroom or lecture theater. Especially with Sibley wearing his kilt so he can air his genitals as a precautionary measure to ensure the freshness and vitality of his own sacred spermatozoa.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I really like the "extreme violent religio-monarchic incitement of hatred and death threats " bit, don't think I've heard that one before. I do think the Secret Service was right, he does have some serious mental health issues, and getting worse over time. The part about him "attempt(ing) to instruct and educate ignorant
irresponsible attorneys" (Apuzzo, Taitz, Sibley) is just too precious.

He is just flat out nucking futz!!!!!! no other explanation, and really needs to be in a quiet padded facility for the terminally bewildered.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sam the Centipede

Notorial Dissent wrote: :snippity:
He is just flat out nucking futz!!!!!! no other explanation, and really needs to be in a quiet padded facility for the terminally bewildered.
You see that, I see that, we all see that ... except Jedi Pauly. Unless and until he recognizes his own problems (good) or does something to catch the attention of authorities (bad), he is free to continue splashing around in his mudpool of crazy.

It is good, and a matter of human rights, that people are not oppressed for being different, awkward or irritating until their behavior harms others, but unhappy people like Pauly illustrate the unintended consequence of that policy. I don't have the answer, except that loving families and supportive communities can work wonders, but I suspect Pauly has neither.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I have to believe that he is either living in his mother's basement, or under a bridge somewhere, since I can't imagine anyone being or staying married to him unless they were in to serious mental abuse. I am also under the impression that he is chronically unemployed since he is a walking HR incident waiting to happen, and just generally unpleasant at the best of times.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sam the Centipede

Notorial Dissent wrote:I have to believe that he is either living in his mother's basement, or under a bridge somewhere, since I can't imagine anyone being or staying married to him unless they were in to serious mental abuse. I am also under the impression that he is chronically unemployed since he is a walking HR incident waiting to happen, and just generally unpleasant at the best of times.
There was mention of a wife upthread. Foggy in Oct 2015 said in relation to Pauly's attempt to claim political asylum in the UK (they didn't want him, correctly identifying that that was not the appropriate sort of asylum for Pauly):
Our Noble Overlord Foggy wrote: He seems to have thrown his poor wife away, since he didn''t bring her along and he had no intention of ever coming back, but given his views on sexual relationships she may be somewhat submissive WHO KNOWS?
I dunno. Partners should look after each other, but a wise partner knows when to say "goodbyeeee!".

Return to “Miscellaneous”