Mike Parsons

RTH10260

Re: Mike Parsons

Post by RTH10260 »

Did those Chicoltin leaders forget to renew their domain? Then Trent took over for the fun ?

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm
Did those Chicoltin leaders forget to renew their domain? Then Trent took over for the fun ?
Yep.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm
There is no "evidence" that Trent Toulouse was involved, only that silly video.

I did a Whois lookup for the site. It expires in December of this year.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Did Giuliani get another ambassador fired? What's wrong with that dude? :confused:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

The Pop-A-Squat appeal decision is in, fresh off the presses in the 8th Circuit...I won't spoil the ending for you...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqtfkqtk03seq ... 4.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4hlx35rar9c4 ... 5.pdf?dl=0
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Frater I*I wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:38 pm
The Pop-A-Squat appeal decision is in, fresh off the presses in the 8th Circuit...I won't spoil the ending for you...

:snippity:
What a shocking denial of justice! :sarcasm:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I’d like to think the judge and everyone involved had a hearty chuckle when reading Mike trying to deny knowledge of the gun after admitting he purchased the gun.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Thank you for the links Frater.

I really wish Mike would relax his stance on adhesion contracts at least enough to sign what ever paperwork he needs to send and receive prison mail. His good buddy Rudy could fill us in on the latest reactions in pop a squat pooterville.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I think/bet the recorded phone calls may have done a fair amount of damage as well. Parson's is nothing if not dumbern' a whole box of rocks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

Rudy posted a new Parsons phone call video - more of the same old rants although there is a new conspiracy angle regarding an incinerator for deer carcasses. The ambassador said he is going to ask the appeals court for an en banc hearing - good luck with that - lol. And it sounds like the ambassador has not signed the mail agreement as the correspondence he is getting from Rudy is via the federal inmate email system.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Neither Mikey or ATW can apparently read and/or follow directions, and if I am not mistaken what they think "legal mail" is and what it really is are two entirely different things. The Prison system does not seem to care what made up definitions they choose to make up, they stick to their real ones. Just showing yet again that Mikey and ATW DO NOT learn from past stupid's. A surprise-NOT!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

More Pop-A-Squat activity from the 8th Circuit this week, Doc 26 won't download, posted 29JAN20 it's the courts final affirmation of their decision, Mikey comes in on the 30th with these...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6fltpf3v69l9 ... 7.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eudoy3qqzv2fj ... 8.pdf?dl=0

Keep banging your head against the frying pan Ambassador Pop-A-Squat, eventually it'll give way.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Had a good pull yesterday from PACER concerning Pop-A-Squat's habeas suit. The Tenn AG office filed their response to him and it includes the trial transcripts from his recent failure to appear trial. Day 1 is just witness testimony, none of the crunchy goodness in between, but day 2 so far is the whole ball of wax.

I'll get them uploaded to my DB after class and provide links.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Here they are, filings 11 through 11-12 & 12 are the newest. 11-3 & 11-4 are hearing transcripts, 11-5 & 11-6 are the trial.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zhvsmdsoboac ... SeW1a?dl=0

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think they failed to upload or something.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm
Fixed the link.

Michael in Houston

Frater I*I wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm
Fixed the link.
Thanks for the documents - a lot of fascinating reading.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Pretend ambassador and pretend epidemiologist weighs in. Hard to tell which stupid words are Mike's and which are Rudy Dumbass'.
Rudy Davis
Yesterday at 11:31 AM ·
From Mike Parsons in a Tennessee prison:

Mike Parsons #30237-047
FCI Memphis
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
PO BOX 34550
MEMPHIS, TN 38184

Under the current abuses of power across America by corporations who call themselves government, they unilaterally declare you can "come together by staying apart" AKA Social Distancing. And in the name of safety, you must give up your right to freedom to travel, speak, stock up on what ever they claim puts others at risk when they plan on stealing those resources to dole out as they see fit. They claim by stopping the movement of people, they will slow down the rate of transmission of what has been verified by virologists around the world as a man-made bio-weapon that was reported to have been manufactured in a level 4 bio-lab at the University of North Carolina and then sold under the directive of the Obama administration to the Chinese. They claim it was released on accident but via a case before the U.S. Supreme Court in 2013, under Allen v. National Institutes of Health, it appears there was a plan to spread the weaponized corona, variant via aircraft into the jet stream so it would spread around the northern hemisphere. However, the same number of people will likely die irregardless of any quarantine but it will take more time. IE, 18 months vs. 3 months. Therefore, the purpose shutting down of America only serves to destroy the economy. Even by logical deduction and critical thinking, if the same number of people are likely to die, why not go after those who sold the virus to the Chinese and let the rest of the world population reevaluate the necessity to stand as the Baptist preachers did on the green in Lexington in 1776. Apparently the new normal is the old normal of when the kings sought to eliminate the population because they feared them. Perhaps we the people should restore the freedoms once obtained by putting down the tyrannical rogue deep state cabals of the past that are on the verge of destroying what little freedoms are left. In other words, restore Gods normal.
This has been another moment with mike,
Your thoughts?

The only thing is I meant to go back and put a period after the work accident. Then put parenthesis around the sentence about the US Supreme court. Then I was going to add, If you turn the vertical graph horizontal, you will find that the same number of people will be infected but instead of over the course of a few weeks, it will occur over several months. They claim this will prevent hospitals from being over ran. However, most intelligent people will never go to a hospital. A primary care physician at a clinic possibly, but most will tuff it out at home because they will not feel like going to the doctor. Most likely the same number of people would die due to underlying conditions and with the "complications" from doctors, is, botched procedures and doctor prescribed drug interactions, consequently with that factored in, the same number of people or more would likely die. And change the However to "Yes, the same number of people will likely die... The only significant difference will be the destruction of the economy and globalist who will putt a Potter, (as in It's a Wonderful Life" Potter) and buy up everything at pennies on the dollar. While the people are panicking, Potter is buying. Then change the word Even, to Therefore, by logical deduction and critical thinking,...

Sorry buy at 5 cents a minute, I have to go fast.
God Bless,

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Both are, the first one mentions the "baptist preachers at Lexington in 1776" which is a falsehood Pop-A-Squat has pushed in other call with LoneDumbAss

The second is his as well with the rambling anti-medicine nonsense and the 5 cent a minute line, seems Pop-A-Squat sent a message, LoneDumbAss responded and didn't bother to post his stupid shit, then showed Pop-A-Squat equally as ignorant response.

Or at least that's how it looks to me.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

the necessity to stand as the Baptist preachers did on the green in Lexington in 1776
The first annual commemoration of the shot heard round the world! Unless they were in Kentucky. :think:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guessing Frater has seen this already but I hadn’t:

Sue talks for about two hours. It clarified one extremely minor point about the airport arrest. Mike has given conflicting reasons for why he stayed overnight at the airport. Apparently he told Sue the real reason, winds were too strong so he turned around and spent the night in Nebraska(?) where the feds managed to catch up with him.

I was hoping she would slip up and admit she knew about the rifle but no luck.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:23 pm

I was hoping she would slip up and admit she knew about the rifle but no luck.
She did, it was her telling the UCI that he could use it to affect her "arrests", that became the basis for getting a search warrant....

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Mrs. Pop-A-Squat calls LoneDummy...and proves she just as stupid as he is and her husband is...

Michael in Houston

Have you heard her latest phone call where she discusses going to the doctor for strep and getting antibiotics? Obviously she ignores the ambassador's medical philosophy

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Michael in Houston wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:17 pm
Have you heard her latest phone call where she discusses going to the doctor for strep and getting antibiotics? Obviously she ignores the ambassador's medical philosophy
As does he. One of the reasons why he couldn't make phone calls out of the Tipton Co jailhouse his last stay there was because he cries wolf about his health status so much that the county stuck him with a $2000 medical bill from his last stay there claiming he had broken ribs from an attack and he hospital exam found him lying.

Return to “Miscellaneous”