The Hun is a (steady) Drip - Sam Sewell

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sat May 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Slamming Sammy, he of the million trillion zillion IQ, is still a bloody PrickRegards ..........DickGood thing ya didn't say he was being dickish.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

rajah

Post by rajah » Sat May 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Slamming Sammy, he of the million trillion zillion IQ, is still a bloody PrickRegards ..........DickGood thing ya didn't say he was being dickish.You will keep. I will get you.Regards ...........Richard John

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Sammy is an execrable excuse for a "pastor.' Jesus would weep.MENSA should bounce him for being a feculent troglodyte. Or, as my youngest brother would have called him back in The Day: a Poopie-doodie!

Image Image Image Image Image

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

We still haven't seen the OMG moment Sammie kept babbling about.We've seen a few WTF moments and more than a few ROTFL moments, but no OMG ones.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 am

I know that Aristotle the Hun is a member of MENSA, because we have seen documents showing his name as coordinator of the gifted children program. There was a flare about that when for a while his claim could be read as pertaining to a national office. I also know that with a MENSA membership and $4.59, you might be able to get a decent cup of coffee in NYC.Despite that, I have seen no evidence that Sammy Sewell is anything more than a moderately successful fake.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 pm

I know that Aristotle the Hun is a member of MENSA, because we have seen documents showing his name as coordinator of the gifted children program. There was a flare about that when for a while his claim could be read as pertaining to a national office. I also know that with a MENSA membership and $4.59, you might be able to get a decent cup of coffee in NYC.Despite that, I have seen no evidence that Sammy Sewell is anything more than a moderately successful fake.When Sam Sewell sent a request to the private school I work at, he was claiming to be representing a student moving to our area, and that he was the "Gifted Children Coordinator". He included a screening and investigation form to fill out that Mensa requires for adults supervising MENSA-sponsored children's activities, but which nothing to do with a school.Sewell is/was the Gifted Children Coordinator for his local branch, but he didn't indicate any of that in the email he sent us.I sent all that information to the National Gifted Children Coordinator for MENSA. Who clarified that Sam Sewell was a branch coordinator, that the form wasn't appropriate to send, and that she would discuss the matter with him and remind him that all such requests have to come though her office, and have the "parents" get in direct touch with her and our school rather than though him.We never got anything else back from him, nor from any "parents".What a surprise, Sewell was lying in an attempt to get personal or background information on me - and to try and get me fired from my job.BTW, I started my fifth year at the school at work at. So much for Sammy's attempts.

LM K

Post by LM K » Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 pm

I cited some of the verses from the Bible that come to mind when thinking about Sam SewellYour selections were quite excellent! =D>

rajah

Post by rajah » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:29 am

Do any of you people have a clue who this bloody prick is talking about,.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com.au/20 ... ctory.html

Birthers Declare Victory

Persistence Prevails

By Sam Sewell, Project Director of Florida Ballot Challenge

Detractors call us “birthers” and would like to subject us to endless ridicule. A White House sponsored attack has been launched against us. A top Democrat, apparently operating with the full approval and cooperation of the president, has been directing a team of up to 100 who are paid to publish disinformation on a wide variety of websites to discredit "birthers." The radical supporters of the president, known as Obama robots, or "OBOTs" for short, have confirmed their White House-appointed ringleader is Democratic Party operative James A. Johnson, the former chairman of Fannie Mae.Beats me

Regards ...............Dick

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 am

Sure, Dick. He's rekindling one of my favorite huge birther discoveries:

A guy with a hundred million dollars who runs Fogbow, among other things.

Remember the YouTube of Corsi and Ed Hale in his underwear? That was the breakthrough. Here was the first article:

[link]White House operative heading 'birther' smear campaign?,http://www.wnd.com/2011/07/323913/[/link]

Then, after the initial revelation, it was confirmed by one of the worst Obots of them all: Foggy himself. :shock:

[link]Top anti-'birther' confirmed to be ex-Fannie Mae chief,http://www.wnd.com/2011/07/327369/[/link]

neonzx is said to attend Fogbow meetups to fool us into thinking HE'S James Johnson. We've fallen for it every time he showed up.

Why in the world that idiot Foggy confirmed the secret White House connection to Fogbow is anybody's guess. That one's a mystery AND a pickle. #-o

Oh, wait. There was a third article ... apparently that lyin' Obot Foggy was personally punking Corsi and WND:

[link]'OBOTs' admit lying in scheme to punk WND,http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/331469/[/link]

So you see, it weren't Ed Hale's fault at all that the idiot Corsi published two articles accusing some multi-multi-millionaire of "organizing" Fogbow: It was all MY fault, for punking the Human Face Rash. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Edit: Good grief. See the URL rajah gave us? It's a freakin' Australian mirror site of blogspot. :shock:

Edit: P.P.S. I left a couple comments for the Hunnybun ... first one starts out "Hey moron," ... just to wake him up on this glorious July morn.

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 am

One thing Hunnybun linked to that I haven't seen before:[link]Proof That the Congressional Research Service is not "non-partisan",[/link]A meticulously researched anonymous screed that says the CRS has been pro-immigrant since 2002! Jack Maskell unmasked!

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 am

I'm enjoying this blog post by the Hunnybun.Here are his reasons why the birthers are winning after all:[*:1fah1tuh]The issue is still here! (in other words, the Corsi mantra: "We're getting the word out.")[*:1fah1tuh]and there are still several legal cases that are active. A clear victory! (There really ARE a few that haven't been tossed ... yet. :mrgreen: )[*:1fah1tuh]Many national opinion polls show that a large segment of the citizens still have questions about Obama’s history, and they still want answers! That is a victory of “think for themselves” citizens over the politically “correct” thinking of the ruling elite! Another clear victory! (There are a lot of lunatic morons in this great land of ours, sad to say.)[*:1fah1tuh]Many of the complaints our founding fathers voiced against the tyranny of King George are now being seen as present in the tyranny of the ruling elite against today’s citizens. That is a victory of awareness. A clear Victory! (like "no taxation without representation"; if I don't like my congresscritter, then by gum I ain't GOTS no representation)[*:1fah1tuh]Millions of dollars have been spent by Obama and the Democratic Party to keep secrets from the citizens, stamp out the Ineligibility Movement, and defend against lawsuits ... For every dollar we spend, they must spend thousands. This is an economic victory.[*:1fah1tuh]Most presidential elections are decided by a very narrow margin. The ineligibility movement is responsible for influencing the outcome well beyond a few percentage points. That is a political victory. Yet another clear victory! (but, as Frances Fragos Townsend said, this is a success that hasn't occurred yet)Man, those guys are FULL of win! Must be great, to be a birther! :lol:

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:34 am

Millions of dollars have been spent by Obama and the Democratic Party to keep secrets from the citizens, stamp out the Ineligibility Movement, and defend against lawsuits. If it were not for the Ineligibility Movement, all that money would be available to help reelect Obama.So they think the money spent by the gov't to defend against all the frivolous lawsuits would instead be used to re-elect Obama? Where do they think gov't money comes from to begin with? Maybe they think the DNC is paying the gov't lawyers. Or maybe they are incapable of thinking.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 am

Sammy is spreading the loooove.

[/break1]com/story/2348/091/Birthers_Declare_Victory.html]http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2348/091 ... ctory.html

Its the birthers declare victory article. But Sammy, I hate to tell you, but having your picture there looking like an uglier version of Boris Karlof isnt going to endear you to "We the Paypal" (yes I invented that. Feel free to make it a meme! --> ) even as you spend half of the article begging for donations.

http://cf.b4in.net/profiles/03e6e070c5c ... 92a97.jpeg

Also Our pal Jerry gets a shout out

The Florida Ballot Challenge is supporting Mike Voeltz in Voeltz vs. Obama. A new complaint is being filed now and the previous case is being appealed. At least one California case is being appealed as well. We have very strong cases, if the law is followed. Donate for legal expenses.

We are also supporting a unique approach to having Obama declared ineligible. The history of the legal efforts of the ineligibility movement over the last 6 months has been to follow the traditional tactic of involving the Secretary of State in the case. See Ankeny Vs Govenor of Indiana... ohwait All of these efforts have failed. Another case is pending in Florida and scheduled for a hearing on an entirely different legal theory becasue, you know, law is made by throwing crap against the wall different ways, that has nothing to do with the Florida Election Code or the law. Donate for legal expenses.

Jerry Collette, a paralegal from Florida, has rightly observed that being ruled by an ineligible politician is a civil rights issue Yep its the white race vs the black race, so its civil rights, right?. The case is Collette v. Obama, case number: 512012CA 2041WS. The next hearing is scheduled for July 10, 2012, at 3:30 pm at the West Pasco Judicial Center in New Port Richey FL.

This type of legal challenge is very compatible with the laws of most states none of which are in the United States of America. Jerry has created a Do It Yourself Ballot Challenge Kit. The ineligibility movement is now capable of empowering citizen activists to file Obama ballot challenges in almost every jurisdiction in America. You can be sanctioned and declared a vexatious litigant! Imagine how we can amplify the power of our victories if sammy ever has one!You gotta love the power of the mensa brain that declares something not just compatible, but VERY compatible.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 am

Jerry Collette, a paralegal from Florida, has rightly observed that being ruled by an ineligible politician is a civil rights issue ...... 'cept that Jerry candidly admitted (on RCR) that no court has ever recognized this civil right. [-X

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 am

Off Topic
I get confused sometimes. I am on the email list for The Apollo Alliance whose Exec. Dir. Is named Sam Sewell. The emails come from Sam himself. There's always an instant when I wonder how the heck Hunny Bun got my email.Sam used to work for a friend of mine, so I know he's not the same guy. But still...

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

realist

Post by realist » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 am

No more money for Klayman from the steady drip Sewell and its donors... Collette's super-duper DIY kit is the answer... flood the courts with frivolous challenges... that's the ticket.

From [link]Sammy's Sewer,http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/ ... allot.html[/link]

Choose Your Weapon

Shotgun or rifle? We have both. This strategy update focuses on the shotgun approach. We previously have been focused on a single case, Voeltz vs Obama. We played by the rules and invested our financial and human resources on this single case. While we continue to support the still active Voeltz vs Obama case, we are now changing the focus of our efforts and changing our weapon. We want to hit a wider target.

[...]

Jerry Collette, a paralegal from Florida, has rightly observed that being governed by an ineligible politician is a civil rights and constitutional issue, not just an election law issue. The case is Collette v. Obama, case number: 512012CA 2041WS.

[...]

In Florida it costs about $600 for each case to be filed. There are 20 Judicial Circuits in Florida. Our goal is to file an Obama ballot challenge in all 20 Judicial Circuits. Total cost: $12,000. [highlight]That cost is $6,000 less than what it cost Florida Ballot Challenge to hire one attorney for only one case.[/highlight]

[...]

Each of the citizen plaintiffs will represent themselves in court. [highlight]The paperwork is already done[/highlight] =)) and all a citizen plaintiff needs to do is customize the Obama ballot challenge to fit their own Judicial District. [highlight]Experienced help is available.[/highlight] :lol:

Funds raised in this effort will go exclusively to this citizen action. [highlight]No fees will go to lawyers[/highlight]. Contact information for donations is below.

To steal a popular phrase from Pat... A (blank) and their (blank) are soon (blank).

more at the linky dinky

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Not that I'm an expert, but I'd think that actively raising money to file frivolous lawsuits in order to clog the court system might just be looked on a tad dimly by the people being sued and the presiding judges.

chinacreekpj

Post by chinacreekpj » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Our goal is to file an Obama ballot challenge in all 20 Judicial Circuits. Total cost: $12,000. [highlight]That cost is $6,000 less than what it cost Florida Ballot Challenge to hire one attorney for only one case.[/highlight]Sooo... Larry did all that bluster for a measly 6 grand? Makes ya wonder what he'll do for cash on South Beach on those hot and sticky Miami nights.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Our goal is to file an Obama ballot challenge in all 20 Judicial Circuits. Total cost: $12,000. [highlight]That cost is $6,000 less than what it cost Florida Ballot Challenge to hire one attorney for only one case.[/highlight]Sooo... Larry did all that bluster for a measly 6 grand? Makes ya wonder what he'll do for cash on South Beach on those hot and sticky Miami nights.$18K(KK)

chinacreekpj

Post by chinacreekpj » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Math, who needs it b4 coffee? :oops:

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Sam Sewage puts on his (self-ordained) ministers hat for this one.[link]Children of the Beast,http://beastchildren.blogspot.com/2012/ ... beast.html[/link]Much of it is a standard tenther rant, and then goes off into lala land." If, instead, our elected leaders begin serving “The Beast,” it becomes the responsibility of each individual citizen to ensure that “The Beast” is properly subordinated to ‘We the People.’ Many of our elected leaders are “Children of The Beast.” Many of our citizens have become “Children of The Beast.” They worship the glory and the power of “The Beast.” They accept gifts from “The Beast,” and they become dependent upon “The Beast.”Then he goes into psychobabble:"One example of lack of individual freedom is represented by animals, as well as by humans who have not transcended their animal nature and are still controlled by a Freudian biological determinism. Animals and unenlightened humans don't worry about freedom; instincts and conditioning are the determining factors. Such life forms accept what life offers, and mostly adjust to whatever reality they inhabit."And then gets really disgusting:"Obama isn't mature enough to inspire parental psychological needs. Obama is more like the overly friendly stranger with ‘ice cream’ to offer those who will agree to climb aboard his windowless van. The quasi-religious mass movement that is driving his presidency will likely falter because his young supporters, having gotten caught up in his idealism, don’t have staying power, and their faith weakens as reality becomes apparent. However, Obama does have a potent, short term advantage: It's all about the Ice Cream ..... But don’t get the idea that the Republicans are free of the influence of “The Beast.” No matter their party persuasion, those involved in politics are mostly “Children of The Beast.”Conclusion: Some voters still embrace their personal freedom, and the responsibility that comes along with it. They study the issues, and they vote on the issues. They know the nature of “The Beast” and they live up to their duty to tame “The Beast.” But sadly, they are a distinct minority. Don’t expect people to vote on issues. They seldom do. My guess is that more people will vote on how the candidate looks than on what the candidate believes. They vote for whoever meets their personal, psychological needs. And “The Beast” will continue to rule until the citizens are all armed with cattle prods"

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:32 pm

And as a postscript, Sammie felt the need to send me a copy of his "Children of the Beast" rant.To my work email address.He even felt the need to include a greek choir of unattributed comments, like:“I think it's spot on and revelatory, even critically important that just this message and true to life narrative be brought to people's faces.” “The new paradigm is growing and it is even becoming easy to tell liberals afraid of the NWO the "gospel" of the founders. This is extraordinary medicine to help with that, for those who won't be too offended.” “Sam, you have nailed it again!” “This is wonderful--and explains so much” “We will be glad and proud to share it with others. “ “Wow!! Great article! Sad part is..., most of those trapped in the snares of "The Beast" won't recognize themselves.” “It is absolutely brilliant and should open the minds of any who are smart enough to dissect its content!! It is well-written and as easy as any technical article can be.”I'm kinda curious to know how many of those comments were from the voices in his head.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 am

Malwarebytes is blocking access to something that is on Sammy Sewell's The Steady Drip Web site. It deems the Web site to be malicious.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Surprized?????

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Look who's posting over at "Birther Report""Sam Sewell · [link]20 hours ago,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... t514779670[/link]A black man or women can walk through a white neighborhood at night and the only harassment they might get is from a neighborhood watch or a police patrol. But most likely they would be left alone. If a white man or woman walks through a black neighborhood at night they might wish for the presence of the police but more likely serious harm will come upon them. Now who are the racist haters? White people or black people?"

Return to “Miscellaneous”