Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
TheNewSaint

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

Post by TheNewSaint »

Former followers of Didulo previously told VICE they were forced to work long hours, often without food, causing some to lose significant amounts of weight.
Hey, at least one positive came out of it.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Going with the times: lean manufacturing :biggrin:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:51 pm Going with the times: lean manufacturing :biggrin:
Off Topic
Ugh. My new employer is obsessed with the term 'lean' but doesn't seem to be able to define it any more than 'lower pay, management will spend all their time planning instead of managing, chaos and metrics!'.

When the consequences of this shift hit and our quality went down, their response was to claim we need to double down on it!
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Hilarious:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjvdg3/ ... e-telegram
“The Fake Label of this Channel by the Deepstaters, Cabal, and Blackhats, simply reinforces and validates further HRM [Her Royal Majesty] Queen Romana's authentic work in the Kingdom of Canada and around the work,” she wrote. “Hold the Lane Folks.

“Typically this tag is reserved for impersonators or parody accounts— this might be the first time they’ve used it in this context,” tweeted Alex Mendela, who monitors QAnon as an associate analyst at Alethea, a technology company that analyzes misinformation.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I dig the "around the work" typo.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Haven't finished it yet but it's great. Excellent that Christine put this together.
Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi
My long promised article on Romana Didulo is out entitled: The Social Phenomenon of Romana Didulo: “Queen of Canada”

You can read it here: ijcam.org
IJCAM - The Social Phenomenon of Romana Didulo
International Journal of Coercion, Abuse, and Manipulation (IJCAM) Vo. 6, (2023). Published March 27, 2023. DOI: 10.54208/1000/0006/002 PDF of Article | PDF of Issue (in development) The Social...
4:23 PM · Mar 27, 2023

https://www.ijcam.org/articles/the-soci ... ana-didulo

PDF:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I read that earlier today. Dr. Sarteschi is the go to for all things Romana.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Great article! Thanks Orlylicious!

An interesting contrast is Emperor Norton. A San Francisco speculator who declared himself Emperor of the United States (and later Protector of Mexico) after being wiped out in an attempt to corner the market in Peruvian rice (not a euphemism), he made proclamations, issued his own currency (which was accepted by many local businesses and is now worth over $10,000 to collectors), and was given free meals and travel. Merchants sold items with his likeness and over 10,000 people lined the streets of San Francisco for his funeral.

Both he and HRM Didulo clearly have similar... eccentricities, but how they chose to present their delusions and the people's reaction to them were quite different. I suspect what little fame she has will evaporate quite quickly upon her death, rather than her legend enduring for over 150 years.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Thanks Orlylicious!

She is way nutz
and her followers as much so if not more.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Emperor Norton has a Bonanza episode.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Very good paper, thanks Orly.
I learned a new term “Stochastic Terrorism”.
That explains a lot. (It fits with my view, I didn’t know there was a term for it.)
A way to create terroristic actions, with rhetoric, while still denying culpability e.g. Pizzagate (Comet Ping Pong), Jan 06, etc.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It's possible there is a simpler explanation.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Why is she not in jail?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I only see "image" (the word, not an actual image) in raison's post … I don't know why … so I googled the mad woman.

My search tossed up a page:
https://find-and-update.company-informa ... /11500156/
showing that she had a company called "Romana Didulo Ltd" registered in the UK, company number 11500156 (as in the linke).

Here's the company history:
26 Jan 2021 Final Gazette dissolved via compulsory strike-off
10 Nov 2020 First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off
21 Jan 2020 Registered office address changed to […]
16 Aug 2019 Confirmation statement made on 2 August 2019 with updates
03 Aug 2018 Incorporation

So a brief life that didn't trouble many. No accounts ever filed. Only shareholder, yes, you guessed. The notice for striking off indicates that any assets (there weren't any, the company was only ever a paper entity) are considered bona vacantia and belong to the Crown, i.e. the then Queen Elizabeth, queen of England. Not to the self-proclaimed queen of whatever, the Dildo.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slarti the White wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:21 am Great article! Thanks Orlylicious!

An interesting contrast is Emperor Norton. A San Francisco speculator who declared himself Emperor of the United States (and later Protector of Mexico) after being wiped out in an attempt to corner the market in Peruvian rice (not a euphemism), he made proclamations, issued his own currency (which was accepted by many local businesses and is now worth over $10,000 to collectors), and was given free meals and travel. Merchants sold items with his likeness and over 10,000 people lined the streets of San Francisco for his funeral.

Both he and HRM Didulo clearly have similar... eccentricities, but how they chose to present their delusions and the people's reaction to them were quite different. I suspect what little fame she has will evaporate quite quickly upon her death, rather than her legend enduring for over 150 years.
Major difference: Norton I was liked by most of the people of San Francisco. He did not lead a cult, and while he was 'eccentric' he still had a grasp on the world. Too also, I am related to him. (Explains quite a lot.) when in San Francisco, head out to Colma and pay respects to him.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

didulo.png
didulo.png (26.33 KiB) Viewed 739 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Queenie is not making friends in her latest community.
RCMP speak in Sask. community where 'QAnon queen' supporters are located

Updated Oct. 11, 2023 11:48 a.m. CDT
Published Oct. 10, 2023 9:49 a.m. CDT

Saskatchewan RCMP spoke from a community hall in Richmound, Sask. Tuesday afternoon where they addressed the presence of a ‘QAnon queen’ group in the village.

The group, who are supporters of the self-proclaimed ‘queen of Canada’ Romana Didulo, have been staying at the now-privately owned village school since the middle of September after being forced out of Kamsack by local residents and First Nations.

The U.S.-based Anti-Defamation League describes Didulo as a "Canadian QAnon figure" who has called for "violent action" against those who help administer COVID-19 vaccines to kids.

Since the group’s arrival in the village about 445 kilometres west of Regina near the Alberta border, RCMP have been investigating threats that included claims that public executions would be taking place on those who opposed the group staying in the community.

RCMP district commander Tyler Bates told CTV News outside of the town hall that he was there to address community questions about a number of "ongoing investigations" concerning threats, assault and suspicious persons.

"With respect to the angst and the anxiety that local citizens were experiencing it was pertinent that we get on the ground and provide for some calm and security," said Bates.

Bates said he did not believe there was an imminent risk to the public.

Village resident Jennifer Smith said the presence of the cult-like group makes her uncomfortable.

"I moved here from Calgary, the busy city, because this is supposed to be a nice, quiet little village, and it's turning bad. I just want them to go somewhere else."

:snippity:
https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/rcmp-speak ... -1.6595321
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Police seek to assure Sask. village residents that cult camped there poses no imminent danger

The people of Richmound are tense and anxious about members of a cult who are living at a former school in the village, according to the Saskatchewan RCMP.

But police say that despite issuing threats of public execution, the group does not pose an "imminent threat."

The group is led by Romana Didulo, who is known as a far-right QAnon conspiracy theorist but has dubbed herself the "Queen of Canada," among other titles, including the national Indigenous leader.

Didulo has amassed thousands of followers through social media, particularly on Telegram, a messaging app that has grown in popularity with the far right. She has also published hundreds of what she calls decrees, which cover topics like immigration, vaccine mandates and sexual education — with penalties that range from fines to death.

"The emotional climate in the community was escalated just in terms of opposition to the presence of this particular group," Chief Supt. Tyler Bates of the RCMP's south district management team told CBC Wednesday.

He spoke from inside a mobile detachment that was brought to the village on Friday in response to the group's presence.

The RCMP expected that rising tension could lead to conflict, which is why they located the mobile detachment there. Bates said their predictions were correct, and police are now investigating an alleged assault "associated to this particular issue and the tension that exists."

:snippity:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.6993101
Later in the article
Didulo's group arrived about a month ago. Residents in Kamsack forced the cult out of their town in mid-September before the group was invited by the owner of the former Richmound School building to settle there.

Richmound villagers tried the same tactic those in Kamsack had used, protesting with signs and parading their cars near the school. They hoped to force the group to leave, but were unsuccessful.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Dr. Christine Sarteschi, LCSW @DrSarteschi wrote: Didulo follower in Florida interacting with a process server about "maritime law" and that only "natural law" matters

In this, you can hear how the conspiracy theories are affecting people in real life--and not in a good way
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I was hoping the bump on this thread meant a bump in the hell thread too :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

Return to “Other weirdos”