The Hun is a (steady) Drip - Sam Sewell

mimi

Re: The Hun is a (steady) Drip - Sam Sewell

Post by mimi »

Sam Sewell posts some pretty awful stuff.

But he has a sekrit identity for when he wants to post stuff and not use his name.

Rev. Paul Samson.

I came upon it cuz he facebooked link to this again today.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Slavery, Segregation, Solutions, and No Gratitude
Editor's note: permission to post this was generously granted by Rev. Sewell. It is 4500 words long and will cause a revolution in your mind (metanoia) concerning racial problems in America.

Paul Samson
Shared publicly - May 14, 2015

Editor's note: permission to post this was generously granted by Rev. Samson. It is 4500 words long and will cause a revolution in your mind (metanoia) concerning racial problems in America.

Slavery, Segregation, Solutions, and No Gratitude
by Rev. Dr Paul Samson

I wrote this little essay to help me clear up my own bewilderment about racial issues. I hope it will also be useful to others

My brow is furrowed, and I have question marks colliding with each other in my brain. Oh, where to begin? Research is always a good way to reduce the number of question marks!

https://plus.google.com/114968823585695027931/posts

Yeah, it's ugly.

Anyway, at the 'Save Presbyterian Church USA' blogspot:

Thursday, September 4, 2014
Who is Paul Samson? Who is John Galt? Who is Homer Simpson?
In correspondence with interested parties, it has been repeatedly stated that "Paul Samson" is a fictional character. The "Paul Samson" character is a literary device designed to give an identity to numerous people with diverse opinions and the common goal of reforming The Presbyterian Church USA.

The articles attributed to "Paul Samson" are written by various clergy and lay people who are, or were, members of PCUSA. Sometimes the articles are edited compilations of opinions offered from several sources.

Biblical scholars will be able to use their skills in literary criticism to discern the different styles of the authors, but will not be able to identify the individuals any more than they can tell us who JEPD are.

If you are tentative about being candid for fear of consequences from PCUSA leadership, please let us know and "Paul Samson" will say it for you.

Contact Paul at savepcusa@gmail.com

I think the mission of that blogspot blog is to persuade churches to leave the Presbyterian Church USA denomination. Because gays.

Knowing that Hun and Bun are highly regarded in their church makes one wonder what kind of church it is.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

As a result of Sam Sewell's attempt to pretend to be a national MENSA rep and get me fired from my job, my work email still gets the occasional spam from Sammie.

Seems he's not doing well. As he sent out to 257 people on Sunday, 28 Jan 2018:
"I NEED A MALPRACTICE LAWYER. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Sam Sewell I would prefer an ideologically driven young lawyer willing to help a fellow veteran who has a hemorrhagic stroke caused by a hospital. The case is solid but I don't trust the lawyers I have talked with,

Samuel Orrin Sewell –(email redacted)

(phone number redacted)"

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

PatGund wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:18 pm As a result of Sam Sewell's attempt to pretend to be a national MENSA rep and get me fired from my job, my work email still gets the occasional spam from Sammie.

Seems he's not doing well. As he sent out to 257 people on Sunday, 28 Jan 2018:
"I NEED A MALPRACTICE LAWYER. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Sam Sewell I would prefer an ideologically driven young lawyer willing to help a fellow veteran who has a hemorrhagic stroke caused by a hospital. The case is solid but I don't trust the lawyers I have talked with,

Samuel Orrin Sewell –(email redacted)

(phone number redacted)"
Why would he need an ideologically driven lawyer for what sounds like a malpractice or negligence suit? I fear his need to be "smarter" than everybody, including his attorney, will make it hard to find somebody who will advocate for him. That has been the failure of most of the birthers who tried to find lawyers to fight for their cause. They were 100% sure they were right and refused to listen to any attorney who said their case was a loser.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Good to hear from you PatGund. Sam Sewell is what I like to call a waste of perfectly good protoplasm.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

PatGund wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:18 pm Seems he's not doing well. As he sent out to 257 people on Sunday, 28 Jan 2018: :snippity:
Here is Sam's problem. He didn't follow his own advice from the book he and Bunny wrote:

I Fired My Doctors and Saved My Life

I think his case is screwed.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Karma.

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:17 pm Good to hear from you PatGund. Sam Sewell is what I like to call a waste of perfectly good protoplasm.
Thanks and yes he is.

Return to “Miscellaneous”