Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

RoadScholar

Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Really! Starring Mike Zullo P6980

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:08 pm

I need to borrow that soccer ball, ma'am. ;;)it's a volleyball... :oops:I wasn't really focusing on the ball. ?("I... ball. That's a joke, Son!"
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:20 pm

I need to borrow that soccer ball, ma'am. ;;)it's a volleyball... :oops:I wasn't really focusing on the ball. ?(Sure hope Mrs. Rooster doesn't read here.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DryInk

Post by DryInk » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

I need to borrow that soccer ball, ma'am. ;;)it's a volleyball... :oops:I wasn't really focusing on the ball. ?(There was a ball?
Let's just assume I said something witty.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Well, I dunno, maybe "VIPS of standing" have a super speshul magik wand that turns useless piles of poo into ebidence?
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

June bug

Post by June bug » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Carl 'splains further at the [link]link,http://www.ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ng-on.html[/link]:We asked Gallups to define what he means by a "VIP." Gallups responded, "A VIP is a very important person of standing. That is a person who can DO something about this case - a person who can move this case to the prosecution level. There are several State and Federal officials and law enforcement entities that can make that happen. These are the ONLY people we are dealing with at this point. The investigation has been done. The evidence is in. The document is a 100% proven and signed off on - FRAUD. There is no more question about that."Gallups went on to say, " Now the only questions that remain are 1. Who did it? and 2. Why did the POTUS offer it as his own? [highlight]These are huge questions and we are dealing only with people now who have "standing" in the matter - people who can get this case to a prosecution level.[/highlight] That is finally happening. We are further along now with this matter than ever before. I know people are anxious. Mike Zullo, Sheriff Arpaio, and I are asking people to be patient - something will happen soon."

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Carl 'splains further at the [link]link,http://www.ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ng-on.html[/link]:We asked Gallups to define what he means by a "VIP." Gallups responded, "A VIP is a very important person of standing. That is a person who can DO something about this case - a person who can move this case to the prosecution level. There are several State and Federal officials and law enforcement entities that can make that happen. These are the ONLY people we are dealing with at this point. The investigation has been done. The evidence is in. The document is a 100% proven and signed off on - FRAUD. There is no more question about that."

Gallups went on to say, " Now the only questions that remain are 1. Who did it? and 2. Why did the POTUS offer it as his own? [highlight]These are huge questions and we are dealing only with people now who have "standing" in the matter - people who can get this case to a prosecution level.[/highlight] That is finally happening. We are further along now with this matter than ever before. I know people are anxious. Mike Zullo, Sheriff Arpaio, and I are asking people to be patient - something will happen soon."

Well, yes.....something always is going to happen soon.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

DryInk

Post by DryInk » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Carl 'splains further at the [link]link,http://www.ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ng-on.html[/link]:We asked Gallups to define what he means by a "VIP." Gallups responded, "A [highlight]VIP is a very important person[/highlight] of standing.A VIP is a very important person. Wow, thanks for the clarification, Carl.
Let's just assume I said something witty.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 pm

For a while now this has been reminding me of NESARA/RUSA and Presidenty Turner's "any day now, just be patient" with the Iraqi Dinars, retirement of US Debt, you will all be millionaires, the nation will be constitutionable again, etc., etc. Always a conference call, there was a slight delay when the Queen of England had to talk to Congress or some potentate in Bumfuq, Arkansas (sekritly!), the C130 with the gold bullion just left Buenos Aires, it'll be at your doorstep next Friday at the latest, unless something else happens, which it might..... Have faith, God has a plan.... (any mention of "God" is good for a few more rubes)...
Edit: "Presidenty" was a typo, but I liked it

bob

Post by bob » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Gallups went on to say, " Now the only questions that remain are 1. Who did it?Now, I'm not expert in law enforcement, but I'm fairly sure knowing who did it is required for a prosecution to proceed. You know, a defendant. Who would be charged with specific crimes. Not "Somebody did something; we know that for a fact!"

"Sentence first — verdict afterwards."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Well, yes.....something always is going to happen soon.Entropy says so.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:51 pm

For a while now this has been reminding me of NESARA/RUSA and Presidenty Turner's "any day now, just be patient" with the Iraqi Dinars, retirement of US Debt, you will all be millionaires, the nation will be constitutionable again, etc., etc. Always a conference call, there was a slight delay when the Queen of England had to talk to Congress or some potentate in Bumfuq, Arkansas (sekritly!), the C130 with the gold bullion just left Buenos Aires, it'll be at your doorstep next Friday at the latest, unless something else happens, which it might..... Have faith, God has a plan.... (any mention of "God" is good for a few more rubes)...
Edit: "Presidenty" was a typo, but I liked it
I have had similar thoughts. The thing that strikes me is that eventually RuSA collapsed under its own weight. Eventually most of the marks got frustrated by the thousandth interception of the prosperity packs. While Galactic Fleetlord Zullo has snared a few birfers with his make believe "law enforcement" investigation, at some point most of them will notice that there will be no frogmarching.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Well, yes.....something always is going to happen soon.Entropy says so.I was just speaking of the next few billion years, not forever. :D
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

realist

Post by realist » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 pm

The document is a 100% proven and signed off on - FRAUD. There is no more question about that."Much like Judge Lamberth told Orly she needed to look up the definition of evidence in Black's, methinks Zullo and Carl and whoever else is involved with these morons needs to ask this prosecutor person to check the legal definition of criminal fraud... oh, yeah, and "proven" to a room full of idiots is not proven in the true legal sense of the word. And if what you've got for "evidence" and "proof" is the crap you've presented in all your pressers, you are shit outta luck for evidence and proof... and actually any crime at all.Try asking a real prosecutor. You won't like the answer. Well you did ask the Maricopa County Attorney and he told you the same thing... speculation... conjecture... no real credible/admissible evidence... can't take it to a grand jury cuz I can't expect a conviction of anyone for anything based on your :turd:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 pm

... methinks Zullo and Carl and whoever else is involved with these morons needs to ask this prosecutor person to check the legal definition of criminal fraud... oh, yeah, and "proven" ... "evidence" and "proof" ...And "document". They're not even talking about an actual document.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Loren

Post by Loren » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:43 pm

2. Another, and very important, VIP of standing is still promising and laying specific plans for a monumental exposure of the case and movement for criminal prosecution. We are still hoping this plan will come to fruition within the next couple of months. If this comes off as planned, it will be huge, especially if that plan then has the backing of the large group of VIPs mentioned above.

3. A couple of other meetings with additional VIPs of standing are on the calendar.Carl 'splains further at the [link]link,http://www.ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/ ... ng-on.html[/link]:We asked Gallups to define what he means by a "VIP." Gallups responded, "A VIP is a very important person of standing."So, "VIP of standing" translates to "very important person of standing...of standing."

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

So, "VIP of standing" translates to "very important person of standing...of standing."Is there an echo in here?

Citizen Like Obama

Post by Citizen Like Obama » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Aren't they supposed to out a VIP who reneged on "promises" made?

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 pm

And just like Taitz, the Stormtrooper General Zullo has never once pointed to a single statute or criminal code that he believes has been violated, by anyone. Much less any Maricopa County laws that were broken in Shurfho's jurisdiction.I hate these fuckers.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

... methinks Zullo and Carl and whoever else is involved with these morons needs to ask this prosecutor person to check the legal definition of criminal fraud... oh, yeah, and "proven" ... "evidence" and "proof" ...And "document". They're not even talking about an actual document.Well, yeah, there is that. :P Oh, and "expert". --> I'd just like to know what the motivation is for someone to forge a document so it contains the exact same information as the original in the exact same handwriting. All I could ever come up with was...
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm

I'd just like to know what the motivation is for someone to forge a document so it contains the exact same information as the original in the exact same handwriting. All I could ever come up with was...
Hidden Content
IIRC, Zullo said the "forged" documents are omissive, i.e., they omit that Obama's birth certificate was filed late, amended, etc. P.S.: Send money.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 pm

I'd just like to know what the motivation is for someone to forge a document so it contains the exact same information as the original in the exact same handwriting. All I could ever come up with was...
Hidden Content
IIRC, Zullo said the "forged" documents are omissive, i.e., they omit that Obama's birth certificate was filed late, amended, etc. P.S.: Send money.And I think that is based on the "research" of one butterdezillion, who claims she "works with" Zullo and or the MCCCP. So yeah, makes perfect sense.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

And as far as anyone can tell Butter's "research" consists of her just knowing that whatever she wants to be true is or was indirectly confirmed by somebody. Details, schmetails, who needs 'em?

BrianH

Post by BrianH » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 pm

And just like Taitz, the Stormtrooper General Zullo has never once pointed to a single statute or criminal code that he believes has been violated, by anyone.It's a violation of Universal Birther Code Sec. 14-025-6: "Creating a Counterfeit of a Digital Facsimile of a Security-Paper Printed Copy of an Original Birth Record in Furtherance of Felonious Felony Usurpation."

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:44 pm

And just like Taitz, the Stormtrooper General Zullo has never once pointed to a single statute or criminal code that he believes has been violated, by anyone.It's a violation of Universal Birther Code Sec. 14-025-6: "Creating a Counterfeit of a Digital Facsimile of a Security-Paper Printed Copy of an Original Birth Record in Furtherance of Felonious Felony Usurpation."See, it wasn't that hard, now was it?! :-bd

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 pm

And just like Taitz, the Stormtrooper General Zullo has never once pointed to a single statute or criminal code that he believes has been violated, by anyone.It's a violation of Universal Birther Code Sec. 14-025-6: "Creating a Counterfeit of a Digital Facsimile of a Security-Paper Printed Copy of an Original Birth Record in Furtherance of Felonious Felony Usurpation."That's the statute that the State of Hawai'i and the White House staff will be charged under. Obama himself is guilty under UBC Sec. 3-001-5: "Displaying an Original Long Form Birth Record only to the Complicit Mainstream Media Who Would Never Admit It Didn't Exist, and Not To We The People Individually so We Could Deny Its Existence While Holding It In Our Hands."

Return to “Miscellaneous”