Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Roboe

Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Really! Starring Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Roboe » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 am

I'm just wondering why on earth Zullo and Gallup decided to go to Mt. Vernon in the first place? I mean, since both of them were there, I assume it was under the cover of whatever their current pseudo-investigation is aimed at, but what could they possibly expect to find? An Indonesian BC with the name Obama on it? :roll:

Unless of course Zullo and Gallup have taken their relationship to the next step? I do believe Maryland just allowed same-sex marriage, and for such a pair of patriots Mount Vernon would make an excellent honeymoon destination 8>

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 am

Um... Wasn't Mt Vernon a plantation?Absolutely. One of the things you learn about when you go there is about the various and sundry slave quarters.

At the time of George Washington's death in 1799, African-Americans made up roughly 90% of the plantation's population, with 316 slaves and roughly twenty to thirty Anglo-Americans living on the five farms comprising Mount Vernon.

The largest village was at the Mansion House Farm, where around ninety slaves resided. The others ranged in size from Dogue Run Farm, with forty-five slave residents on 650 acres of land, to fifty-seven at River Farm, containing 1,207 acres of arable land, forty-one slaves at Muddy Hole Farm which had 476 acres, and seventy-six at the 928-acre Union Farm. [link]linkker,http://www.mountvernon.org/educational- ... e-quarters[/link]On the bright side, Washington freed his slaves in his will, unlike Thomas "All men are created equal" Jefferson.

I'm just wondering why on earth Zullo and Gallup decided to go to Mt. Vernon in the first place?Why, to remind themselves that the leader of the Revolution and our first President was a slaveowner, of course. See? Slavery couldn't have been so bad, if ol' George did it.

Complete and utter bullshit.Yep.

We popped him for his lie. R.C. did some outstanding research and I posted the link to his post on Gallups's site and said some mean things about him and Zullo the Klown, and he's reacting like any liar reacts when they get popped.

End. Of. Story.

Plan A, my ass. :lol:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:18 am

I'm just wondering why on earth Zullo and Gallup decided to go to Mt. Vernon in the first place?I had the same thought but not for those hilarious reasons. :lol: If you only had a half a day to spend in DC there are so many other great places to go. The memorials to Lincoln, Jefferson, and the other presidents,the Vietnam War Memorial, the new Korean War Memorial, the US Capitol, Supreme Court and the great museums would all be higher on my list than a trip to Mount Vernon.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:32 am

Please let Mt. Vernon remain in Virginia.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:33 am

... also the Air & Space Museum (both of them, the one on the Mall and the one at Dulles Airport), any other Smithsonian museum, and the Spy Museum. Of all the war memorials, the Korean is the best, IMHO. The WWII is OK, the Vietnam is hard emotionally (too many people I knew on it), but the Korean is just awesome. "Freedom Is Not Free." http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee23 ... f:original
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 am

Please let Mt. Vernon remain in Virginia.I meant the greater Washington, D.C. area of course. [-X

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 am

I love how yet again a birfer demands to be satisfied (while using weasel words about what would actually satisfy him). He'll walk away even if we do something vague but satisfying. Carl and Air Marshall Zullo are entitled to the same amount of proof about Obama that everyone else has that George W. Bush wasn't born in Canada or that the Queen isn't a Lizard from the Draco Constellation. Besides, I thought that the ebidence was verified like 100%.

Lola_Getz

Post by Lola_Getz » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 am

Of all the war memorials, the Korean is the best, IMHO. The WWII is OK, the Vietnam is hard emotionally (too many people I knew on it), but the Korean is just awesome.My mother's older brother was killed in Korea two weeks before he was due to be sent back home after finishing his tour of duty, not too long before the whole thing was wound up over there. He was 19 years old. My younger son and I went to Washington in 2008 and the Korean war memorial was at the top of our list of places to visit because there aren't many people left in my family who even remember my uncle (he died before I was born so I never met him). We made the trip out there on Memorial Day, and my boy and I thought it was the best of the memorials too.

raicha

Post by raicha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 am

These two are such morans. (Waiving to our favorite lurkers.)

When caught in the lie about "no president has ever visited," the story changed to "we're just reporting what we were told."

Real investigators and journalists do actual research; they don't rely on what someone says. This ludicrous claim was debunked in minutes, and it is obvious these "professionals" had done no independent investigation.

Further eroding their credibility, and further demonstrating their confirmation bias.

They didn't rely on what someone said. They made the whole thing up. It's total bullshit and I challenge them to produce the "tour guide" who said it.

It never happened.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am

Off Topic
On the [link]"United Nations curb",http://www.abmc.gov/memorials/memorials/kr.php[/link] at the Korean War Memorial, there is a table listing casualties. Can this be correct? Which countries add to produce that sum of 627,246 killed?United States Killed in Action 54,246; Missing in Action 8,177; Prisoners of War 7,140; Wounded in Action 103,284United Nations Killed in Action 627,246; Missing in Action 469,267; Prisoners of War 92,770; Wounded in Action 1,060,453[link]Wikipedia,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War[/link] reports for the United Nations side of the conflict:Total: 178,224 dead and 32,925 missingTotal wounded: 566,604...South Korea:137,899 dead450,742 wounded24,495 MIA8,343 POWThe "curb" number is too low to include civilians killed.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 am

I wish someone more computer-technical that I, could make a 6-month countdown clock http://i.udm4.com/win/48/2381/2381220.png to track this farce. And then ask, kindly, for an update when nothing has happened. Cuz nothing will happen (a la Trump's "devastating" finds in Hawaii), but why let them off the hook easily?

nycpeter

Post by nycpeter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 am

From that article, Carl sez:

This is not some crusade of tin-foil hats; this is journalistic investigation, patriotism, and a desire to see the constitutional republic restored. :-? :lol:

obot 10241408971650

Post by obot 10241408971650 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:50 am

Anyone notice Carl's definition of a VIP.

obot 10241408971650

Post by obot 10241408971650 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:51 am

I wish someone more computer-technical that I, could make a 6-month countdown clock http://i.udm4.com/win/48/2381/2381220.png to track this farce. And then ask, kindly, for an update when nothing has happened. Cuz nothing will happen (a la Trump's "devastating" finds in Hawaii), but why let them off the hook easily?And make it a cuu cuu clock with a marching frog!

raicha

Post by raicha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 am

I'm just wondering why on earth Zullo and Gallup decided to go to Mt. Vernon in the first place?Because Zullo routinely uses the tax-deductible donations made to the MCCCP for vacations in Hawaii and Virginia while illegally using this "charity" as a tool for a political vendetta.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Can't you guys see what's really going on? Every time Gallump posts anything to the Persimmons website, he talks about the "Lieutenant" and himself as "we."Sekrit Stuffs!
They were on their honeymoon. :xo

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm just wondering why on earth Zullo and Gallup decided to go to Mt. Vernon in the first place?Because Zullo routinely uses the tax-deductible donations made to the MCCCP for vacations in Hawaii and Virginia while illegally using this "charity" as a tool for a political vendetta.Someone sent me the link to a challenge to the non-profit status of the Maricopa Clown Case Poopoo. IANAL :blah: , but I think the strategy of the challenge was over-complicated. In my mind, it seems to me that the a more successful challenge would be not against its non-profit status, but against its (3)c classification. If it were a (4)c, it would continue as non-profit, but donations would NOT be tax-deductible. Its source of funds would shrivel mightily. :) And there is a simple, and compelling argument that it should be reclassified.

Just sayin'. http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/ ... 25e28d.gif

Jim

Post by Jim » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:24 pm

[/break1]timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130905T17&p0=2435&msg=MCCCP+Countdown+to+Frog+March]Countdown Clock

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Notice they haven't mentioned anything about their stupid offer to let Colin Powell review their "evidence" lately either. ;)

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Poor ol' Carl got his feelings hurt by us. He told crack investigative journalist Sharon RonDOO:

Regarding the Obamabot/Fogbow connection, I can see that my program is being targeted. Zullo and I went to Mt. Vernon together and spoke to a tour guide innocently, because we didn’t know what his politics were – and we simply asked – and we used the word “president” – “Has President Obama visited this site?” With a complete look of disgust on his face, he instantly said, “He’s the only president in U.S. history to never visit this place. His wife and daughters have been here, but he has never set foot on the place.” Now how can I be lying when I’m simply reporting what an employee answered? The employee might be lying or he might be mistaken; those are possibilities. But Mike Zullo and I are not liars. We did not lie. We asked a guy a question; he gave us an answer; we reported his answer on the radio program. It’s as simple as that. :-({|= :(( :-({|= :(( :-({|= :(( :-({|=
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

raicha

Post by raicha » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm just wondering why on earth Zullo and Gallup decided to go to Mt. Vernon in the first place?Because Zullo routinely uses the tax-deductible donations made to the MCCCP for vacations in Hawaii and Virginia while illegally using this "charity" as a tool for a political vendetta.Someone sent me the link to a challenge to the non-profit status of the Maricopa Clown Case Poopoo. IANAL :blah: , but I think the strategy of the challenge was over-complicated. In my mind, it seems to me that the a more successful challenge would be not against its non-profit status, but against its (3)c classification. If it were a (4)c, it would continue as non-profit, but donations would NOT be tax-deductible. Its source of funds would shrivel mightily. :) And there is a simple, and compelling argument that it should be reclassified.

Just sayin'. http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/ ... 28d.gifYou are certainly welcome to make it. Why let someone else do all the work?

Citizen Like Obama

Post by Citizen Like Obama » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Poor ol' Carl got his feelings hurt by us. He told crack investigative journalist Sharon RonDOO: We asked a guya question; he gave us an answer; we reported his answer on the radio program. It’s as simple as that. :-({|= :(( :-({|= :(( :-({|= :(( :-({|= So the tour guide has turned into "a guy". I took a journalism class LONG ago and my memory is that proper reporting would be...I asked the tour guide (insert name) about Presidential visis to Mt. Vernon and was informed ........Then you might include a line or two about confirmation of the information especially if it was going to be used to attack a public figure.I am with Rachia...the whole thing is BS. They just didn't expect to be called on it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:07 pm

I wish someone more computer-technical that I, could make a 6-month countdown clock http://i.udm4.com/win/48/2381/2381220.png to track this farce. And then ask, kindly, for an update when nothing has happened. Cuz nothing will happen (a la Trump's "devastating" finds in Hawaii), but why let them off the hook easily?Birther Countdown Clockany.. day.. now...
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Well, as Loren pointed out, Gabe Zolna also made this claim:The video was made on 17 March 2013, supposedly a "friend" called and hold him this. (CPAC was 14-16 March) The claim was pretty much identical to what Zullo and Gallups made (and later was called on for lying.)Wonder if Gabe's "friend" was Zullo or Gallups. Or if they just heard it from Zolna and decided it made good copy.As for Gallups claim of a possible future book to be published by World Nut Daily, remember that WND pretty much funded the Maricopa CCCP's fantasy "investigation". I wonder if the quid-pro-pro for Gallup's routine fluffing of Zullo's metaphorical junk on the radio is a WND book offer?? And makes me wonder if the "VIP's" Zullo and Gallups claims might just have WND ties of their own......

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:27 pm

i have a suggestion:

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3007758/posts#5]Those that truly want to stop 0bama in his tracks need to prove that he is not qualified under The Constitution for the office he usurps. Once done, he would be removed and any and all actions and orders, laws, etc. would be null and void. Some have attempted to prove this, and been immediately silenced by the corrupt courts.

[highlight]May I suggest a simpler approach: since it has been shown that 0bama is using someone else's social security number, I suggest that he be sued for identity theft. Then, as the layers of lies are peeled away, he will be exposed as the fraud he is.[/highlight] :-$

Return to “Miscellaneous”