Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" "Gallups Has Cheapened The Integrity Of The Investigation" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

realist

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Post by realist »

Orlylicious wrote:
Realist, if Sharon can pull together a witness like Orly for the Judiciary hearing, would you mind bring our Court Reporter/BOTG? Your country needs you! Start packing, you know how fast and effective Sharon Rondeau and the august Post and Email are -- Jerry Nadler will back right down and Orly can question and then take the stand. Even though there is no stand (don't tell her).
I'll begin sharpening my skills to be ready. As all here know, I live to serve.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Sure sounds Universe Shattering-ly Boring :lol:
This writer has not communicated with Fanning or Jones since​ March 14, 2017​. In July, Zullo sent a “cease and desist” email to Fanning stemming from her inaccurate reporting and potentially legally-actionable statements ​invoking his name​ to which he said he received no response.
How do we get to Fanning to get a copy of Zullo's "ceast and desist" letter? Bet that's fabulous!
Though both sides would probably have legal counsel that would screw the whole thing up, but a lawsuit could be fun. Fanning/Montgomery might possibly seek discovery for certain documents from Grand Inquisitor Zulloops as this case to touches upon the birther world. Montgomery would find various new ways avoid Zullo's requests resulting in a rehash of Montgomery and Klayman playing hide the hard drive in Risen. This would cause GIL to attempt the intervene which leads us back to his attempted involvement in Melendres. The Melendres stuff would pop back up in the Arizona media just in time for Arpaio's run for Sheriff.

One can hope.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Des Courtney wrote:Zullo said that Montgomery told him that the CIA/NSA asked Montgomery to hack into Florida’s election computers and insert some kind of data.

Does Zullo believe this is true?
[ * * * ]
Rondeau wrote:Quote from Zullo: “I believe something did happen, but I am not 100% certain that Montgomery was the one who did it.”
And this is why Zullo was the lead investigator for the CCP. :roll:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Sure sounds Universe Shattering-ly Boring :lol:
This writer has not communicated with Fanning or Jones since​ March 14, 2017​. In July, Zullo sent a “cease and desist” email to Fanning stemming from her inaccurate reporting and potentially legally-actionable statements ​invoking his name​ to which he said he received no response.
How do we get to Fanning to get a copy of Zullo's "ceast and desist" letter? Bet that's fabulous!
Though both sides would probably have legal counsel that would screw the whole thing up, but a lawsuit could be fun. Fanning/Montgomery might possibly seek discovery for certain documents from Grand Inquisitor Zulloops as this case to touches upon the birther world. Montgomery would find various new ways avoid Zullo's requests resulting in a rehash of Montgomery and Klayman playing hide the hard drive in Risen. This would cause GIL to attempt the intervene which leads us back to his attempted involvement in Melendres. The Melendres stuff would pop back up in the Arizona media just in time for Arpaio's run for Sheriff.

One can hope.
I have to admit, I think a trial would be a hoot and a half. I can see some problems right off the bat though. I don't think either Fanning or Zullo could afford real lawyers, and I 'm betting neither of them have any money for damages so no real incentive to do anything. Maybe Zullo could get GIL to represent him pro bono since that is about the best he is going to manage. The things you can be certain about: Montgomery will NEVER appear, Zullo will plead the 5th, a lot, and GIL will ask for extention after extension.

I also suspect that a good bit, if not all, of Rharon's righteous indignation on behalf of her bestest besty Zullo is that Fanning told the truth. I mean really, why lie about someone when the truth is so much juicier and the more damaging. Rharon still hasn't figured that one out either. Of course since Rharon has only a distant nodding acquaintance with the truth it is understandable.

Yaknow, I can believe Montgomery could have told Zullo that story, he lies all the time, so how is that different from any other day? I do have a bit of a problem with him believing it after what he said in court, unless he was lying then as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

I am so excited Realist is sharpening his pencils! Thank you Realist, please stand by. Move over Pasture Manning, THIS is going to be the Trial of the Century!
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: OK, who here is "Tim"? It's my kind of understated, solemn comment but not me this time.
Des Courtney Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6:16 PM
Zullo said that Montgomery told him that the CIA/NSA asked Montgomery to hack into Florida’s election computers and insert some kind of data.
Does Zullo believe this is true?

Tim Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 4:12 AM
Don’t get caught up in meaningless details designed to distract you away from the basic issue. The basic issue here is irrefutable evidence of a fraudulent birth certificate document of Barack Hussein Obama (if that’s his real name?), a document that has never been officially verified or substantiated. All the arguments against the findings of the Maricopa County cold case posse, and the impeccable work of lead detective, Mike Zullo, are simply an effort to discredit the most superbly conducted investigation of our time. No one has taken a more professional or disciplined approach to finding and verifying facts. The deep state knows its very existence depends on protecting the fraud who occupied the Oval Office for eight years, and will use any resource imaginable to preserve the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American public (since 911). Bring truth to the birth certificate issue, and the whole house-of-cards falls apart. Just my opinion . . .

Sharon Rondeau Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 9:23 AM
Quote from Zullo: “I believe something did happen, but I am not 100% certain that Montgomery was the one who did it.”
Or, in other words, Zullo's saying, "I don't know what have happened, but something have got to be did!".

More Birfer on Birfer suspicion. Mike and Joe have now been crowned "authentic originalists" by "iontheball", what an honor. Could Mount Rushmore follow? Or a Birfer Monument in Washington DC?
iontheball Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 8:23 PM
I have had an uneasy feeling about the bonafides of Fanning and her cohort since they arrived on the scene, seemingly from out of nowhere. They were Johnnies come lately as I see it and since arriving they have tried to disparage those like Zullo and Arpaio who are the authentic originalists on the subject. All their machinations cause me to suspect they are part of a psyops disinformation effort.
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:39 am
Could Mount Rushmore follow? Or a Birfer Monument in Washington DC?
Indeed these crusading souls should have a monument to commemorate their brave campaign, fought hard in the complete absence of facts. They need a sketch so they can appeal for subscriptions from their legions of supporters.

I picture a large piece of statuary with a composition similar to John McNaughton's image of Donald Trump as Jesus with children.

On a large toilet in the center of the piece sitts Joe Arpaio, gazing beneficently at his changes. His right hand sits gently on the shoulder of Sharon Rondeau, sitting cross-legged, raptly watching Joe's face. Sharon holds a pencil and notepad, eager to catch every pearl of wisdom that escapes from the great man's mouth (think army officers around Kim Jong-Il). The pencil is sharp, the notepad empty. In front of Joe, facing outward, clutching a Bible in one hand and a microphone in the other is Carl Gallups. His beatific smile is disturbed by a shadow of concern as he notices that the Bible is in flames.

On the left, seated on a pile of disk drives, Mike Zullo. He stares angrily through a magnifying glass at in a crumpled sheet of paper.

Should subscriptions be adequate, background figures enhance the group. Orly Taitz stands strong, her knickers around her ankles, a bowling ball at her feet, in her hand a checkbook with a check made out for $20,000. Beside her, Miki Booth, drool flowing from one corner of her mouth, and we see that her vitriolic drool has etched a small depression on the base. Miki catches the viewers eye because standing on her head is a miserable turkey. Dennis Montgomery faces this other way, apparently attempting to escape the group.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

:clap: Inspiring! :daydream:
Image Image Image Image Image

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

It's funny that Zullo cannot lower himself to comment at the P&E but instead can only speak through Sharon. Of course it could be as I have long suspected that Zullo is semi-literate. He often used malapropisms on Gallups' radio show.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

He's far too important in his position as a ... as a ... well, I think we're supposed to believe he's still some sorta law enforcement something or other. He was "lead investigator" on an official, certified, really official, really certified, super-official, super-certified, real actual Law Enforcement Investigation, by gum! It lasted 5 and a half years! And they found PROOF, in the form of EVIDENCE that's so irrefutable it can't be shown to ANYBODY. So he must be something important and official, I just know it!

So, umm ... yeah. He's too official and important to lower his status by writing comments on the P&E like some ordinary shlub. :blink:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bob

Post by bob »

:mememe:

"For the record," even I can't be bothered to look at Gallups' Facebook page with any regularity. Until this posting, it had been ages since Gallups had gone birther, mentioned Zullo, etc.

But, if the past is prologue, Zullo likely will be on Gallups' show in a few weeks to solemnly say "any day now!" for the eleventygazillionth time.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

That's funny, I had wondered about that... what happened to "THIS STORY WILL MORPH"? This is such an urgent issue, why are Carl and Mike letting America down?

I see his headlines on the https://www.protopage.com/birthers Birther Watch protopage, but they seem boring. Carl and Mike need to amp this up! Maybe it's time for an anniversary Birther Summit, they all get along so well.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Who Else Did the Deep State Spy On?:
OBAMA BIRTH-CERTIFICATE INVESTIGATOR: “THEY THREATENED MY FAMILY”

On Sunday evening, The Post & Email reported on a second lawsuit filed by investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson alleging government intrusions into her computers, phones and internet connection which also impacted her family.

On April 27, 2011, an image was uploaded to the White House website said to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate from the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH). The release followed several months wherein then-businessman Trump, who was considering a run for the White House against Obama, called for Obama to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve.

Within hours of its appearance that Wednesday morning, the image was deemed a forgery by experts, eventually leading to a 5+-year criminal investigation by former detective and private investigator Mike Zullo on behalf of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO).

The media refused to investigate or report the evidence Zullo revealed in three press conferences held between early 2012 and late 2016 which revealed a source document for the Obama long-form image and the conclusions of two forensic analysts agreeing with Zullo’s that the “birth certificate” is a “computer-generated forgery.”

On Monday, Zullo told The Post & Email that during the course of the probe, “I was told to my face that all my emails and communications were being monitored. Then they threatened my family.”
"They"? Passive voice ("was told")? Who edits this rag?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

One of her worst pivots :lol: That was like 10,000 words before those couple of graphs.

So it was the Deep State? And that must be run by... Obots? 8-)

She throws in this line, she's as stubborn, racist and ignorant as she was 10 years ago. With nothing to show for it.

The intrusions took place while Barack Hussein Obama occupied the Oval Office.

Meanwhile, if she wants to write an article about President and Mrs. Obama, she should write about their Oscar nomination, that would be interesting. Wonder if she's seen the film?

The academy said that 62 women were nominated across all categories, a record. The documentary branch nominated four feature-length films that were directed or co-directed by women: “American Factory,” about a Chinese billionaire who reopened an Ohio automotive plant; “The Edge of Democracy,” which focused on Brazilian politics; “For Sama,” about a woman’s life in war-torn Syria; and “Honeyland,” which looks at a female beekeeper in Macedonia. The fifth documentary nominee was “The Cave,” the story of female physicians in Syria who treat patients in an underground hospital.

Nominating “American Factory” was the equivalent of sending an Oscar invitation to Barack and Michelle Obama. The former president and first lady have a multiyear production deal with Netflix, and “American Factory,” produced with Participant Media, was their first release.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/movi ... wards.html

Sam the Centipede

I liked those line in Rondeau's litany of lies:
Within hours of its appearance that Wednesday morning, the image was deemed a forgery by experts, […]
She writes as though the speed of the denunciation enhances its credibility but it's clear to any rational reader that the speed indicates that they decided their verdict before even viewing the photos. And "experts"? It's probably her mistyping "racists".

Her multi-lie sentence concludes:
eventually leading to a 5+-year criminal investigation by former detective and private investigator Mike Zullo on behalf of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO).
5+ years of investigation lying after the experts racists had already provided the answers? And in all those years they never found time to view the actual certificate!

The only word in that garbage that has angry positive relation to the truth is the "criminal" in "criminal investigation". But only because the "investigation" was by criminals who were committing crimes.

The statement about Zullo being threatened is, I am sure, an outright lie.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Well, Foggy threatened to take Zullo and his family to a Denny's for Square and Pole Dancing...

Rharon also repeats the lie the mainstream media didn't cover it. They did, we've even pointed out media coverage in this topic. If she had said covered to her warped, delusional satisfaction, could have lived with that.

Sam the Centipede

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:52 am
Well, Foggy threatened to take Zullo and his family to a Denny's for Square and Pole Dancing...

Rharon also repeats the lie the mainstream media didn't cover it. They did, we've even pointed out media coverage in this topic. If she had said covered to her warped, delusional satisfaction, could have lived with that.
Rondeau and Zullo are so pathetic that they can't be bothered to even tidy up their old lies or invent new lies. They just prod the pig's tummy and sniff what comes out of its back end, and it's the same old shit every time.

Well, they have staying power, but it's the staying power of the smell from blocked sewers. I don't think anybody on this forum in the early birther days expected them to continue squeezing their fart cushion after Barack Obama's re-election, certainly not after he'd left office, and even less so when they have one of their own – a racist, lying turd, like them – in the White House.

The are not only obnoxious, they are very disturbed people.

Notorial Dissent

And Rharon and her fellow racisitsmorons are still carrying on about an image of a multi-generation (4th-5th????) copy of a document.... Unbelievable, well not really, some kinds of brain dead dumb are just not curable.

Comes down to does Sharyl Attkisson have any more common sense and/or journalistic integrity than dear old Rharon? She is sounding like GIL with her phone, computer, etc, no ego problems there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:54 am
And Rharon is still carrying on about an image of a multi-generation (4th-5th????) copy of a document.... Unbelievable, well not really some kinds of dumb are just not curable.
Yes, stupid and lying beyond the pale. The original was seen by a room full of reporters and photographed by at least one. A room full of reporters were giver a first generation copy and a high resolution photograph of that copy is on the internet. Zullo, Rondeau and Gallups are lying filth.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:04 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:54 am
And Rharon is still carrying on about an image of a multi-generation (4th-5th????) copy of a document.... Unbelievable, well not really some kinds of dumb are just not curable.
Yes, stupid and lying beyond the pale. The original was seen by a room full of reporters and photographed by at least one. A room full of reporters were giver a first generation copy and a high resolution photograph of that copy is on the internet. Zullo, Rondeau and Gallups are lying filth.
Yeah, agree 100%. What part of a copy is a copy is a COPY do these idjits not get? The fact that they don't comprehend that simple little reality speaks volumes about their joint and individual competence and intellect. The original was seen by a whole room of (press)people and also handled and photographed at that time, so there is NO question but that a physical copy exists and that it was there. That in and of itself does not guarantee the authenticity and accuracy but points to it, HOWEVER, the HI Dept of Vital Stat's(owethtci) repeated authentication of both the document AND the information, under signature and oath before multiple courts and bodies DOES, absolutely conclusively go in to court with certifies. So too a five year long farce perpetrated by a collection of total and complete incompetent pretend cops who started out with pre-set determination of fraud is of absolutely ZERO factual value, as is ANYTHING that proceeds from an image of a multi-generational copy.

bob

Post by bob »

Freedom Friday wrote:THIS IS THE BOOK WITH PASTOR CARL'S 45 PAGE CHAPTER ABOUT THE OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE SCANDAL - with BRAND NEW INFO AND RESEARCH!

SHADOWLAND - By Dr. Tom Horn

Shadowland: From Jeffrey Epstein to the Clintons, from Obama and Biden to the Occult Elite: Exposing the Deep-State at War with Christianity....

Dale Lois Ulmer wrote:Have you spoken with Mike Zullo recently? Do you know if AG John Durham has the investigation information which Zullo gave to high level ' DC officials? Has Zullo spoken with Bill Barr or John Durham?
Freedom Friday wrote:Yes I have - However, Not at liberty to say who is in the "know" at this point. Especially on FB. Thanks for understanding
:roll: :mememe: :yankyank:

bob

Post by bob »

RWW: Carl Gallups: Those Who Hate Trump Have a ‘Demonic Spirit in Them’:
Trump-loving right-wing pastor and die-hard birther conspiracy theorist Carl Gallups appeared on the “Revealing The Truth” program last week, where he declared that progressives hate President Donald Trump because they are demonically-possessed.

Gallups said that Trump was obviously God’s chosen candidate because he was able to defeat 17 other Republican presidential hopefuls—”some of them, as it turns out now we know, were deep state operatives,” he claimed—and the fact that God favors Trump is exactly why leftists hate him.

“The leftists, the socialists, the God-haters—most of them are—the America-haters, the Constitution-haters, they are, whether they call themselves this or not, they are largely globalists,” Gallups said. “They have this demonic spirit in them—whether they know it or not, whether they are trying to feed it or foster it or not—they do. And the Bible tells us these things would happen.”

“They have this spirit in them of hating all things biblical, all things godly, all things Jesus Christ, hating all things that are pure truth, hating all things that have any righteousness attached to them at all,” he continued. “Instead, they plunge themselves into socialism, into communism, the misuse of technology, into all kinds of evil and darkness and sexual perversion, and the confusion of marriage and gender and home and family … [into] this amalgamation that Satan is going to use in the Last Days.”
He seems nice.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Awww the free preview only has this little bit about the Universe Shattering information. :( If Rharon promotes it she'll probably screw up again and link to the source document so as hard as it will be to wait, we'll just have to. :lol:

Gallups.JPG
Gosh, Sooo many demonic spirits. Carl and Mike need to get together and pray toot sweet! Maybe Pence will be on Freedumb Friday.
Pence attends homophobic sermon streamed on White House YouTube channel
Bishop blames ‘the devil’ for gay people at church service where Pence spoke
Shortly after Vice President Mike Pence addressed the congregation, a pastor claimed that same-sex attraction is caused by “the devil.”
Jan. 21, 2020, 5:25 PM EST By Liam Knox

Vice President Mike Pence spoke at a church service Sunday in which religious leaders said, among other things, that homosexuality is caused by "the devil." The White House streamed the service live, and it’s still available on the official White House YouTube page.

Minutes after Pence promised congregants at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, that he would “stand strong for the values that you hold dear,” Bishop Jerry Wayne Taylor launched into a diatribe about the “demonic” nature of homosexuality.

“We have to encourage young men and women to get married,” Taylor said from the pulpit. “It’s a demonic spirit that causes a woman to want to lie with another woman. It’s a demonic spirit that causes a man to be attracted to another man.”

Pence’s office did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment. Later, Taylor called homosexuality “unnatural,” justifying his characterization by falsely claiming that same-sex attraction is unique to humans.

“You never see two male animals coming together,” he said. “We’ve got to expose what the devil is doing.”

Taylor also railed against transgender people. “He made a man to be a man,” Taylor said. “If you want to know what God made you, when you go to the bathroom, just check your plumbing.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... l-n1119621
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tek

Post by tek »

“You never see two male animals coming together,” he said. “We’ve got to expose what the devil is doing.”
https://www.dw.com/en/there-is-no-homop ... a-39941960
There's no way back
from there to here

Return to “Miscellaneous”