Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Suranis

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Post by Suranis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:27 pm

God's punishment for liars is that they start to believe their own lies.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Post by bob » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:56 am

P&E comments:
Bruce Steadman wrote:The LUCAS DANIEL SMITH certified authentic, August 4, 1961 Long Form Obama Birth Certificate from the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya HAS NEVER BEEN ACCURATELY DEBUNKED BY ANYBODY– and most especially by either MIKE ZULLO or DR. JEROME CORSI (both of whom I otherwise HIGHLY RESPECT and GRATEFULLY COMMEND for their major contributions to the Obama Fraud Issue)

To my knowledge, we have not heard yet back from either Mike Zullo or Dr. Jerome Corsi with an attempt to defend their position that the the CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC LDS HISTORICAL DOCUMENT is a forgery! (following my September 21st direct challenge to them both on this thread).

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
:smoking:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:53 am

Corsi has other priorities now, Zullo is not going to share what little grift there is left with LDS.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:04 am

21 hours ago. Miki's really on to something... frankly, she's right -- this has all been moving way too fast. Smart idea to slow down so people have time to understand it.

Miki Slowly.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:06 pm

If they go any slower the dust that has already settled will start to crust.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:00 pm

The boys have been quiet, but Wiebe's changing his tune:

See! It is Zullo's fault for not telling Wiebe and Drake that Montgomery legally couldn't tell them about the Hammer! :roll:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:20 pm

What happened to "THIS STORY WILL MORPH"? We're here for the morphing! How can they let America down, they've spent 10 years on this, are they admitting failure? They should just be beginning to fight... look how fresh as a daisy Orly Taitz looks! (see avatar pic).

The only tweets looking quickly for birther are replies to RW whining about Donald being booed... they're along the lines of "when birthers apologize and people would wanted to publicly execute him take it back, then we'll talk".

This is about the only thing that's gotten 1 or 2 likes... This guy Shipp:

Kevin Shipp @Kevin_Shipp
Kevin Shipp: Former CIA Counter Terrorism, Counterintelligence and Staff Investigator. Author, From the Company of Shadows - CIA operations/use of secrecy.

And the reply quotes someone so well qualified... Sharon Rondeau. :lol: :smoking:
Shipp.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Some jerk* wanted to say something snarky to Fanning, only to learn she's already employed the block. :dance:

* :-

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Trump Pastor Claims Women Sexually Assault Men By Dressing Provocatively
American Taliban: A Christian pastor who often spoke at Trump rallies argues women who dress provocatively commit sexual assault against men.

In a ridiculous bit of Jesus inspired misogyny, Carl Gallups, a conservative Christian pastor who spoke at Trump campaign rallies during the 2016 election, argues that women are “sexually assaulting” men by dressing in a provocative manner .

Discussing the matter on his radio program late last week, Gallups and his guest Mike Shoesmith, who recently wrote a post claiming that women who dress provocatively around men are guilty of sexual assault, turned the issue of sexual assault upside down.

In his recent post, Shoesmith claims:
If a woman wears sexually suggestive clothing around a man is that not also sexual assault? Men are visually stimulated and unwanted stimulation should meet the basic definition of assault. I am not condoning bad behavior by men but women need to understand that by walking around in their little sister’s skirt they are guilty of indecent visual assault on a man’s imagination which does cause mental anguish and torment especially on men who really are trying to live in harmony and respect toward women; something made more difficult when every ripple and curve are exposed to the men around you. Something to think about.
More at link.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:21 pm

If being gay is a choice, according to the right-wing churches, then men should be able to just choose not to be tormented by the temptations of scantily clad ladies. It's as if the righteous are not able to resist the seductive song of Satan.* Their Bible is not very helpful in matters of spiritual purity and beating down the devil.

► Show Spoiler
They have to legislate morality because of their inability to control themselves.

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:34 pm

OMG, I've spent my whole life looking at curves and ignoring the ripples!! :doh:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Somehow, that coming out of Giddyup's mouth doesn't surprise me in the least, just wonder what took him so long, and of course he would know from personal experience????

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:56 pm

It's a very Taliban-ish thing to say. That's why they force women to wear burqas, hijab and their elk - because the poor, weak, defenseless menfolk just simply can't control their urgent urges when they see actual female flesh. They need to be protected. :roll:

So I reckon Gallups is ready to outlaw the bikini? Or bathing suits in general? Or maybe swimming at all, for women? How does he make it through the swim events at the Olympics, what with him being mercilessly and brutally being assaulted by the participants? :confused:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm

This happened in 2017. And we discussed it then.

Foggy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:56 pm
It's a very Taliban-ish thing to say.
GMTA!:
Foggy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm
So is he suggesting that women be forced to wear a burqa, or a niqab with abaya?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm
My bad. I saw the date and didn't double check the year.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 pm
bob wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm
My bad. I saw the date and didn't double check the year.
I thought we went through this before, but figured he probably brought it up again. Still, I enjoyed the remocking so it's all good.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:02 pm
Still, I enjoyed the remocking so it's all good.
I, for one, never get tired of observing that Carl Gallups is a loathsome person. (I can quit any time.) :smoking:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:02 pm
Still, I enjoyed the remocking so it's all good.
I, for one, never get tired of observing that Carl Gallups is a loathsome person. (I can quit any time.) :smoking:
Which he continues to prove at EVERY opportunity.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:53 pm

:panic:
fake whistleblowers & social engineering lies
Oh, the irony.

For later:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:11 pm

P&E: Claims are One Thing, but Evidence is Another.

Oh, the irony. Continuing:
WHO IS A “WHISTLEBLOWER?”

On Thursday evening, The Post & Email’s editor appeared with Obama birth-certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo and former CIA agent Kevin Shipp with host Jason Goodman of “Crowdsource the Truth” show to further discuss the claims of former NSA/CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery and others of a secret surveillance apparatus known as “The Hammer” (HAMR) which was allegedly used to spy on Donald Trump and other prominent governmental and non-governmental figures.

On Thursday Zullo recounted his oversight of Montgomery’s work as a confidential informant for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) in 2014 and his consultation with former NSA directors J. Kirk Wiebe, William Binney and Thomas Drake to obtain a disposition as to the data contained on approximately four dozen hard drives Montgomery produced. At the time, Wiebe and Drake signed a report stating that based on their assessment of the drives, Montgomery was found to be “a complete and total FRAUD.”

In recent interviews with Dr. Dave Janda, Wiebe and Binney have thrown their full support behind Montgomery’s claims of widespread government surveillance of American citizens based on what they claim was a single phone call on October 23, 2019, the day before their most recent interview with Janda. In on-the-record emails exchanged with this writer in late June, however, Wiebe stated that he stood by the November 14, 2014 assessment of the hard-drive data provided by Montgomery.

Janda’s interviews with Wiebe and Binney have not divulged Montgomery’s history with the MCSO nor Wiebe, Drake and Binney’s 2014 report. This writer’s suggestions to Janda to host Zullo in order to present a fuller picture of Montgomery’s background were not acted upon.

According to court documents, Zullo’s account, the November 14, 2014 report and a number of mainstream reports dating back to 2010, Montgomery did not provide proof of the government surveillance he claimed took place and of which he claims render him a “whistleblower.”
Starting to watch now. Rondeau says Montgomery has written her around four dozen times.

Rondeau says that, on Janda's show, Wiebe stated he had just talked to Montgomery; now Wiebe's a Montgomery supporter. So this is more Goodman, Zullo, and Rondeau trashing Janda, Montgomery, and Wiebe.

Basically, Shipp and Goodman's enemy, Mary Fanning, is trying to get Dennis Montgomery to Michael Flynn's lawyer, Sidney Powell. :brickwallsmall:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:43 am

Even for Rharon that is poorly written and confusing. Either Montgomery is a fraud or he isn't, and I seem to remember that pretty much all and sundry swore under oath and gave depositions that Montgomery was a fraud and his hard drives were worthless/useless. So this is more than a bit confusing.

I have to say, that after everything, I think Flynn deserves to be "helped" by Montgomery, maybe he can work that sentence up to life.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:16 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:43 am
Even for Rharon that is poorly written and confusing. Either Montgomery is a fraud or he isn't, and I seem to remember that pretty much all and sundry swore under oath and gave depositions that Montgomery was a fraud and his hard drives were worthless/useless. So this is more than a bit confusing.
They all want to have it both ways: The feds are evil and out of control, but Montgomery's not reliable. Unless Montgomery's talking about Obama; then we believe him.

Zullo essentially said: "Montgomery can't supply evidence or witnesses to support his claims." Of course, that wasn't a problem when Montgomery was whispering what Zullo wanted to hear.

And Zullo has neither witnesses nor evidence to support his claims. But do as Zullo says, and not as what he demands from others.

Also Zullo: "Dennis Montgomery has a history of not telling the truth. How could anything think someone of the caliber of Michael Flynn's attorney wouldn't first research Montgomery's background"? "Funny" how Arpaio didn't conduct that kind of due diligence.

Zullo tells a story about how the MCSO commissioned Montgomery (to the tune of $10k) to create a program that could detect anomalies in Obama's birth certificate. The program found many "anomalies" (that others previously already had found) -- in the PDF of the birth certificate that Montgomery supplied. Zullo ran through Montgomery's program the PDF on the White House, and no anomalies detected! :lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:28 am

bob wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:16 am
They all want to have it both ways: The feds are evil and out of control, but Montgomery's not reliable. Unless Montgomery's talking about Obama; then we believe him.
bob, yes exactly my point(s), consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, like Rharon's.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:37 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:28 am
bob wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:16 am
bob, yes exactly my point(s), consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, like Rharon's.
They are consistent about one argument. Obama is a dark-skinned guy with a muslimy name, therefore, he is not one of us.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:58 pm

2013:
Birther Investigator Reports Rep. Stockman ‘Deeply Concerned’ About Obama Birth Certificate, Has Requested ‘Lengthy’ Meeting
By Miranda Blue | June 7, 2013 1:41 pm

On Monday, we reported on the recent Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association convention, a gathering of Tenther law enforcement officers at which Gun Owners of America director Larry Pratt presented such prizes as the “High Noon Award” and “Nullifier of the Year” to opponents of federal gun laws. Today we learn that the convention also featured two lengthy presentations by Mike Zullo, the lead investigator on Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” which seeks to keep alive the movement questioning President Obama’s birth certificate and citizenship.

In an interview after the event with right-wing Internet broadcast PPSimmons radio, Zullo explains that he had a great stroke of luck when the convention’s keynote speaker, Republican Rep. Steve Stockman of Texas, attended his presentation. Not only did Stockman attend, Zullo reports, he was “deeply concerned about it and he really does want to have a lengthy, lengthy discussion about this.” Zullo said that he is planning a trip to Washington to meet with Stockman “in the near future,” adding that the congressman’s support is “going to really, really move things forward for us.”

Only the “hand of God,” the host replies, could have arranged for Stockman to be at the convention to hear Zullo’s speech.
PPSimmons: This meeting at this National Sheriffs’ Convention… and Peace Officers’ Convention…was just icing on the cake. I mean, you’ve been working on some other meetings that are coming up and some other big promises that have been made, you’ve been going full steam on that. And then about five weeks ago, this opportunity is dropped into your lap. And unbeknownst to you, one of the people you and I spoke with at CPAC and on Capitol Hill was Congressman Steve Stockman, and he winds up being the keynote speaker at this event, and so he winds up hearing all of your presentation material. And I understand that he has asked for another meeting with you and that he is deeply concerned about this. Am I correct about all of that so far.

Zullo: You’re correct. It looks like there’s going to be another trip to Washington in the near future. He is deeply concerned about it and he really does want to have a lengthy, lengthy discussion about this, so I’m sure that something’s going to happen very, very soon about that. In addition, there were some other things that you had mentioned or alluded to, that you and I had worked on some other avenues. One of those avenues was just pushed wide open as a result of this, a key player happened to be here as well. And that’s going to really, really move things forward for us.

PPSimmons: And Mike, I just can’t help but to see the hand of God in this. This just seems so providential. Because you could not have arranged to have one of the congressmen that we spoke to wind up being the keynote speaker, you could not have arranged for him to be in the presence of scores and scores of constitutional law enforcement officers, you could not have arranged to have had a better sit-down meeting with a congressman and constitutional attorneys and sheriffs and police chiefs. I mean, you can not have made that happen, but I can really see the hand of God in this.
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/bir ... y-meeting/

2018:
Former Texas congressman Steve Stockman found guilty of 23 felonies
A federal jury in Houston has ruled that Steve Stockman, a conservative Republican, is guilty of all but one charge in his federal fraud trial.
BY EMMA PLATOFF APRIL 12, 201812 PM

Steve Stockman, a Republican former congressman from Texas, has been convicted of defrauding two conservative mega-donors and funneling their $1.25 million into personal and campaign expenses as part of what prosecutors have described as a “white collar crime spree.”

A jury in federal court in Houston ruled Thursday afternoon that Stockman is guilty of all but one of the 24 felonies he was charged with last March. After about 16 hours of deliberations over three days, the 12-person panel only declined to convict on one of four counts of wire fraud.

Stockman will appeal the verdict, his defense team said. “Mr. Stockman is keeping his head up and we're looking forward to getting through to the next stage of this," defense attorney Sean Buckley said.

That verdict puts Stockman — a firebrand conservative who served two nonconsecutive terms in the U.S. House before losing a 2014 challenge to U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas — at risk of decades in federal prison. And in the immediate future, it sends him into federal custody, where he will remain pending sentencing in August. U.S. Marshals took him into custody shortly after the verdict was read, over the objections of his lawyers. The prosecution had warned that he might be a “flight risk,” Buckley explained.
Steve Stockman, Ex-Congressman, Gets 10 Years in Prison for Stealing Charitable Donations
By Matt Stevens Nov. 7, 2018

A former United States representative from Texas was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison and ordered to pay about $1 million in restitution after being convicted of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars meant for charity and using it to pay for personal expenses and his political campaigns.

In April, a federal jury found the former congressman, Steve Stockman, 61, guilty on 23 counts — including money laundering, conspiracy and making false statements — after prosecutors alleged that he had orchestrated a yearslong scheme to defraud charitable donors.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/07/us/s ... texas.html

Hey Mike and Carl! Why don't you go visit, he can take a lengthy meeting on this now. :lol:

Return to “Miscellaneous”