Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by bob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:30 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Was there a show today?
There's an episode most weeks. But, like most, not worth my effort:

I heard them all so many times, I know their canned speeches, their patter,etc. :bag:

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:02 pm

How fabulously Carl to use the scare quotes for Netanyahu "indictments." I don't care what he thinks but he and his posse must be unglued by the Israel news. And perfect timing for Prince Jared to head there with a peace plan idea.

Somehow I missed this headline, "It's in God's Hands Now!" in November. That's worth a title change :lol:
Gods Hands.JPG
Look at all the spam he's putting in the YouTube listing, he's violating TOS.
Mike Zullo On Obama Fraud Investigation "It's in God's Hands Now!"
Carl Gallups
Published on Nov 17, 2018

VISIT OUR SPONSOR TODAY! Use the Promo Code PNN RADIO
https://www.americansurvivalwholesale...

Hear Carl Gallups (narrator) every Friday - 1330 WEBY AM - Gulf Coast Talk Radio
Freedom Friday With Carl Gallups
http://www.carlgallups.com LISTEN LIVE ON THE NET or YOUR SMART PHONE!

LINKS
=======

GET CARL'S #1 BEST SELLING BOOKS HERE!
http://www.amazon.com/Carl-Gallups/e/...

MORE CARL GALLUPS MINISTRY MATERIAL
http://www.carlgallups.com/cgm/

HOW TO BE SAVED

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE IN A CULT

ASK QUESTIONS OR GET HELP WITH SALVATION - Click the EMAIL LINK
http://www.carlgallups.com/ppsimmons/

http://www.carlgallups.com/magicman THE MAGIC MAN IN THE SKY - WEBSITE
http://www.carlgallups.com/rabbi THE RABBI WHO FOUND MESSIAH - WEBSITE
http://www.facebook.com/ppsimmons PPSIMMONS FaceBook fan page
http://www.youtube.com/ppsimmons PPSIMMONS YouTube channel

"It's in God's Hands Now!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Northland10

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Post by Northland10 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:04 am

So, when nothing happens, are they going to complain that the Deep State got to God?

North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:47 am

A deity would need to wash her/his hands after getting that shite from Zullo.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:56 am

The deity washed her hands of this detritus, and them, the false detective and false minister, and hangers on, A. Long. Time. Ago.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:57 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:04 am
So, when nothing happens, are they going to complain that the Deep State got to God?
"Patience; more will be revealed."

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Foggy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:10 am
Expect a weak-sauce attempt at refutation by racist trash Sharon Rondeau in the Post&Email
Ask and ye receives: P&E: Former Perkins Coie Partner, Obama White House Counsel Details Release of “Long-Form” Birth Certificate Image:
EXCORIATES TRUMP FOR QUESTIONING OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY, LIFE NARRATIVE, AND FOR RACISM

On Monday, former White House Counsel Robert Bauer, also formerly of the law firm Perkins Coie, published a lengthy article at The Atlantic arguing that former Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen last week made a compelling case that Donald Trump is both a “con man” and “a racist.”

[An excess amount of the usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

After reviewing Bauer’s article Tuesday morning, The Post & Email sought comment from both Bauer and Zullo.

Contacting Bauer through an email address at The Atlantic, we requested an interview, briefly citing the findings of the Cold Case Posse. As of press time, we have received an auto-response but nothing else.

However, on Tuesday morning Zullo responded by email with:
Zullo wrote:As far as I’m concerned, he’s a key person in the entire cover-up. I just sent you the excerpt from the Q&A session where the reporter makes the observation that what was handed out was a photocopy of a piece of paper. There was no evidence that Dan Pfieffer, Bob Bauer, or Barack Obama ever displayed the actual document received by Judith Corley, if in fact there was one. It’s cover for a story that they concocted to show the American people a phony document.
The transcript excerpt, as received from Zullo, reads:
Q And this is going to sound — I mean, you can just anticipate what people are going to — remain unconvinced. They’re going to say that this is just a photocopy of a piece of paper, you could have typed anything in there. Will the actual certificate be on display or viewable at any — (laughter.)

Q Will the President be holding it?

MR. PFEIFFER: He will not, and I will not leave it here for him to do so. But it will — the State Department of Health in Hawaii will obviously attest that that is a — what they have on file. As Bob said, it’s in a book in Hawaii.

MR. BAUER: And you’ll see the letter from the director of the Health Department that states that she oversaw the copy and is attesting to —

Q But do you understand that this could quiet the conspiracy theorists?

MR. PFEIFFER: There will always be some selection of people who will believe something, and that’s not the issue. The issue is that this is not a discussion that is just happening among conspiracy theorists. It’s happening here in this room; it’s happening on all of the networks. And it’s something that, as I said, every major political figure of both parties who’s actually out trying to talk about real issues is asked about this by the media. And so the President decided to release this. And I’ll leave it to others to decide whether there’s still — there will be some who still have a different — have a conspiracy about this.

Q You’ve got two certified copies, according to this study. You have these physical —

MR. PFEIFFER: Yes. I showed you one. Just one.

Q You showed us a photocopy of one.

MR. PFEIFFER: No, I showed you —

Q Does that have a stamp?

MR. PFEIFFER: It has a seal on it.

Q Why does this rise to the level of a presidential statement?

MR. PFEIFFER: The President — this in itself — when you hear the President I think you’ll understand the point he’s making. That will be in not too long.
Zullo additionally told us by telephone:
The reporter makes a statement to Pfeiffer that he showed only “a photocopy” of one of the certified copies. Pfeiffer said, “No, I showed you…” They never brought a real birth certificate into that briefing room. There was never a photograph of a birth certificate in that briefing room. They showed a copy of something whose origins are unknown. Whatever was displayed to the American people as an authentic birth certificate was actually a contrived, fabricated document, and Dan Pfeiffer and Robert Bauer are two of the key players in the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people, in my opinion.

I want to issue a challenge: Any time Bob Bauer, Dan Pfeiffer or former President Barack Obama ever wants to hold and publicly display the authentic Certificate of Live Birth, we would be more than happy to entertain that.
I SMELL ANOTHER ZULLO APPEARANCE ON FREEDOM FRIDAY! :dance:

tek

Post by tek » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:27 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:26 pm
I SMELL ANOTHER ZULLO APPEARANCE ON FREEDOM FRIDAY! :dance:
"smell" being the appropriate sense.

There's no way back
from there to here

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 pm

I don't which sacred herb Gallups is smoking, but Bauer basically said the opposite as Gallups' claiming.

Also:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Next month is the Anniversary of "Big 'Plan A'"... it's been hopping since Apr. 13, 2013. Here's a look back at the first post with Sharon Rondeau's breathless announcements... Now "It's in God's Hands" is what they say. Let's hope Zullo is on Freedom Friday... if he needs any ideas, it's been so long he can read these back, his audience won't remember six years back.
Orlylicious wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:31 pm
Hail To The Birfers!

Celebration and relief at the White House, Darpa, Soro's office and all the ground team! It's the ANNIVERSARY of "BIG 'PLAN A.' Bob is totally right and thank you for taking these for the team!

Let's look at the beginning of the Universe Shattering, Money Raising failure, here's the first thread. As they said in 2013, Surrender Obots, the jig is up! The delusion! The lies! The idiocy! Mmmm those were the days:

News so big P&E needed two stories to cover all the deception! Surrender Obots, the jig is up... here comes "BIG 'PLAN A.'" Frogs are to be marching!
Carl Gallups: “Big ‘Plan A’ On Target and Scheduled to Happen” to Exposing Obama Birth Certificate Fraud
IS THE “CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE” ABOUT TO END?

by Sharon Rondeau

Carl Gallups has been reporting on recent developments in the investigation of the Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse regarding the forgery of a long-form birth certificate bearing Obama’s name and presented to the public as proof of his birth in Hawaii

(Apr. 13, 2013) — On the internet radio show “Freedom Friday” hosted by Pastor Carl Gallups on April 12, 2013, Gallups reviewed the news given out on his April 4 show and announced that a “Big ‘Plan A’” is being assembled with “VIPs” who “have standing” to bring the revelations that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery to a level of complete public awareness. Gallups hosts the show every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. CT.

A Cold Case Posse working with the Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff’s Department determined early last year that the image uploaded to the White House server on April 27, 2011 was a computer-generated forgery. Obama’s Selective Service registration form was also declared a forgery.

The Selective Service Administration has not cooperated with the posse’s request to view the microfilm of the Selective Service registration form, claiming that it has been destroyed and advising them to approach the FBI if they believed a crime had been committed.

In the second part of the broadcast presented by ObamaReleaseYourRecords, Gallups stated that a “definitive plan of action” is “in place” to expose the fraud. “We’re closer now to having something done than we have been in this whole five or six years,” Gallups said. He also reported that new “VIPs” have also met with Lt. Michael Zullo, the lead investigator of the posse, who has been pushing for a federal investigation since the posse’s findings were made public last year. “They’ve promised full public exposure to the case,” Gallups said, with more having “made contact” with Zullo over the last week.

Gallups said that Obama supporters, who he called “Obamabots,” are “going crazy,” presumably referring to members of The Fogbow and others. “They mock, they name-call, and they threaten,” Gallups said. On April 4, one of them who reportedly used a fake name to gain access to the airwaves called Zullo “a liar” by failing to consider research allegedly completed by a “John Woodman” who claimed to be “a Republican,” but an examination of Woodman’s postings indicates that he is an Obama supporter. Zullo indicated during his April 4 interview with Gallups that he communicated with Woodman and found that his “evidence” was simply “speculation.”
More at: http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/04/13/ ... ate-fraud/
Breaking: Carl Gallups on Plan to Expose Obama Birth Certificate Fraud
MOVING INVESTIGATION TO THE “PROSECUTORIAL LEVEL”

by Sharon Rondeau

The image posted for nearly two years on the White House server purported to be Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a forgery as verified by an outside source to the Cold Case Posse, which completed an exhaustive investigation over more than 20 months

(Apr. 13, 2013) — Following the broadcast of Carl Gallups’ April 12 “Freedom Friday” radio show, The Post & Email interviewed Gallups about new developments in the Cold Case Posse investigation in which “VIPs” have indicated an interest in publicizing the findings of forgery of Obama’s long-form birth certificate. For more than five years, questions about Obama’s legitimacy for the presidency have arisen and not been addressed by courts, judges, attorneys general and members of Congress. Obama’s reluctance to release any documentation from his college years or about his family, passport applications or proof of birthplace have added to the speculation that he is hiding something.

Numerous computer graphics and typesetting experts analyzed the image presented on April 27, 2011 as Obama’s long-form birth certificate and declared it a forgery. The Cold Case Posse affirmed the claims in two press conferences last year after which the mainstream media refused to report what could be the deepest political deception in American history far exceeding the Watergate Hotel break-in by Republican operatives under President Richard M. Nixon.

Gallups had said that a “Big ‘Plan A’” is under development by which the public would eventually be told that the birth certificate purported to be a certified copy of an original from Hawaii is a forgery. Gallups said that a 3-6-month time frame had been anticipated but today told The Post & Email, “The latest planning meeting that was held indicates that this revelation will be shorter than 3-6 months. However, that’s always subject to change because we’re dealing with important players, people of standing, and this all has to line up with their schedules, their plans, and also who else might be involved.”

We asked Gallups who the “VIPs” are who have recently indicated an interest in the investigation. “People with standing are people who can move this forward to an investigation/prosecutorial level. That could be any number of state or federal officials. There are courts and government figures at state and federal levels who have the power and authority to step forward and say, ‘A crime has been committed, we have the evidence, and we’re moving forward on it with our authority.‘ That’s what I mean by ‘VIP.’ I’m not talking about people who might just be interested; I’m talking about people who can do something about it.” The Post & Email then suggested, “A state attorney general, a governor, a prosecutor…” to which Gallups answered, “For example; there are three or four or five other titles.” He continued:

In answer to your original question, yes, there are some VIPs who have now seen and/or are seeing and/or have had lengthy meetings and heard about all the evidence and are anxious to move forward on it in an official level and are now making plans to move forward on it. That’s why we originally said “probably 3-6 months based upon what these people are telling us.” But now, based upon some of the latest meetings, it looks as if there’s a real possibility this could happen before the 3-6 months. But we’re being guarded because it is subject to change, because we are dealing with powers and people and authorities who have other responsibilities, and their schedules could change at the last second. But if it moves forward like the plan of action that’s being put in place calls for, then I would say without any hesitation that the public will see something on this before the 3-6-month period. As I told my radio audience, though, even if it is six months, we’ve waited five and a half years. I can wait another six months. We have to do something to get our constitutional republic back.
More at: http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/04/13/ ... ate-fraud/

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 pm

I do not think "breaking" means what Gallups thinks it means.

(My guess: "new" old lies about Bauer.)

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:32 pm

[Gallups tells a long, rambling story about Hannity's "little birds" have told him to be patient, big news is coming, etc. :yawn: ]

[Long recap about Zullo, "Clinton's the first birther," etc. :roll: Mueller investigation is to cover the birth certificate dark state operation! :yankyank: ]

"High-level players" have "taken steps" to bring the birth-certificate investigation forward! "Major players have sat down with major players, who have the ears of other major players." The birtherism pushback is proof they are close! Zullo was monitored by the dark state!

Cohen! Mark Meadows! Kamala Harris! [Gallups is now reading internet search results. :roll: ]

So, according to Gallups, ... something sekrit happened in Birferstan. And the week's uptick in birther articles is proof that something happened! :roll:

"Big revelations" may occur between now ... and the election. :roll:

Now Shoesmith gives a shout out to Rondeau! :dance:

Shoesmith: Gallups and Zullo each have lost tens of thousands of dollars over this!

[Shoesmith, interestingly, deliberately talks around Sandy Hook -- he very intentionally does not say those two words, and he refers to lawsuits over it.]

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:24 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:32 pm
:snippity:
Shoesmith: Gallups and Zullo each have lost tens of thousands of dollars over this!
I hope for once they are telling the truth. But I doubt it. Zullo may have lost his gravy train of donations and MCSO freebies. That I could believe.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:24 pm
I hope for once they are telling the truth. But I doubt it.
I don't believe it for a second.

Shoesmith was just laying it on thick, "Zullo and Gallups have given blood, sweat, and tears for this issue! And money! So much money!" :yankyank:

Having said that, no one knows who paid Zullo's examiners. I always assumed it creative bookkeeping (via MCSO asset-forfeiture actions). But maybe Zullo was dumb enough to open his own wallet.

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 pm

shyster used car salesmen don't open their wallet........even to buy lunch for the other shyster used car salesmen. just sayin' :-D

tek

Post by tek » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:28 am

John Brennan Pushed ‘Fake Steele Dossier’ According To ‘High-Level Source’
FIFH

There's no way back
from there to here

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Happy Anniversary! On April 7, it's the 6th anniversary of Orly Taitz blasting Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio! She sure showed them. They sure showed her. :dance:

April 7 2013
Apr 7 2013 Orly Blasts Zullo And Arpaio.JPG
6th anniversary
These are the traditional gifts associated with the sixth anniversary: Traditional Gift: Candy (for sweetness) or iron (for strength) Contemporary/Modern Gift: Wood, which signifies a long-lasting and solid marriage. Gemstone: Amethyst or turquoise.
Orly as Abdul on Idol.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim

Post by Jim » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Some things just never change. Happy late Anniversary to the CCP and their crack team. In their honor, I bring up an oldie but goodie.

Cold Case Posse Dictionary

Zullo-Bot: Fanatical follower of Mike Zullo's fake investigation who
does not understand they're being lied to.

Zulloed: Being scammed out of money for a fake investigation

Zulloxed: Bewildered or perplexed at why a fake investigation has
produced no charges and no evidence.

Zullo Product: The work product of the CCP, of no use in real world

Zullodicted: The empty threat of indictments by the CCP

Zullodavit: The useless affidavit of someone that has no direct
knowledge of what they claim to have knowledge of.

Zullonesses: CCP expert witnesses who are not experts at all.

Zullodar: CCP calendar. Every day is any day now!

Zullotime: The length of time that the CCP can keep the Zullo-bots
zulloed.

Zullowed: CCP telling Zullo-bots that you were fired when you quit.

Zullonoia: The idea that anyone really cares what the CCP is up to.

Zullomath: Totally made up numbers

Zullonoscopy: The act of Zullo sticking his head up his bun and
ignoring any evidence that doesn't follow his script.

Zullopedo: The act of torpedoing your own fake investigation by not
verifying the accuracy of your evidence.

Zulloalker: Getting thrown out of a nursing home because they're
afraid you're a stalker.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:59 pm

P&E: What Did James Baker Do with Secret Government Surveillance Information?:
WITH EXCLUSIVE COMMENTARY FROM OBAMA BIRTH-CERTIFICATE INVESTIGATOR MIKE ZULLO

Before Baker could proceed, however, an attorney for the Republican side of the House Judiciary Committee and House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform, Mr. Breitenbach, interjected. “With regard to Mr. Klayman coming to visit you, was it with regard at all to surveillance concerns that he had concerning the general fact pattern that we are here to discuss today?” Breitenbach asked.

Baker replied, “Well, it had to do with surveillance. It had to do with an allegation about unlawful surveillance, but it was — I believe it was different from any fact pattern that we talked about last time here.”

“Unlawful surveillance of whom?” Breitenbach asked (p. 5).

“Of Americans, including government officials…” Baker responded.

After deferring to an unnamed attorney from the FBI’s Office of General Counsel and receiving no objection, Baker further elucidated, “…his client was an individual named Dennis Montgomery, who I believe, to the best of my recollection, he said that he had been a U.S. Government contractor and, in the course of that work, had come across evidence of unlawful surveillance by the government of Americans — and including government officials — and wanted to give that information to the Bureau, which eventually did take place.”

When asked when he met with Klayman, Baker responded, “To the best of my recollection, it’s in the late summer, early fall 2016.”

As The Post & Email has reported since 2015, according to Obama birth certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo, former NSA/CIA contractor and software developer Dennis Montgomery approached the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) in late 2013 alleging he had evidence of government surveillance and the breaching of bank accounts belonging to more than 150,000 Maricopa County residents. Concerned that his constituents were affected, then-Sheriff Joseph Arpaio met with Montgomery and shortly thereafter hired him as a confidential informant.

According to Zullo, Montgomery worked for Arpaio for approximately a year to organize millions of data records which he said showed that government entities had harvested not only banking passwords and information, but also the personal communications of federal judges, to include two justices of the U.S. Supreme Court; the communications of Zullo and Arpaio as well as attorneys representing Arpaio; Donald Trump and his business associates; Judge G. Murray Snow, who presided over a civil suit against Arpaio in 2015; and Klayman, who came to represent Montgomery through Zullo.

Before Montgomery approached the FBI in August 2015 with the data, Zullo reported in a number of interviews, he and Klayman arranged for Montgomery to visit the chambers of U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth, then the chief judge of the FISC. Montgomery reportedly told Lamberth of the alleged unlawful government surveillance without Klayman present, as Klayman was not cleared to receive classified information.

Montgomery had been hesitant to approach the FBI as a result of the 2006 raid on his home which a federal judge later ruled violated his Fourth Amendment rights. However, according to Zullo, Montgomery in 2015 testified on two occasions to the FBI, once on a promise of testimonial immunity by the Justice Department and the second after he was provided with production immunity, a fact confirmed by documentation Montgomery provided to this publication Tuesday morning.

Because the FBI never took action on the information Montgomery provided, in 2017 Klayman filed a civil suit naming the FBI, NSA, CIA, Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan and Barack Obama, et al, as defendants. The case was assigned to Judge Richard J. Leon, who had ruled in Klayman’s favor in a suit he brought in 2013 against the NSA for collecting the communications of what appeared to be virtually all Americans through such programs as PRISM and Project Dragnet, exposed by former government contractor Edward Snowden.

Then of Circa News, investigative reporters Sara A. Carter and John Solomon published an interview with Montgomery on June 6, 2017, speculating at the time that his case alleging widespread and deep government surveillance of American citizens could eclipse “the Russia collusion story.” Two days later, both appeared on “Hannity” to discuss the interview and Montgomery’s claims.

Carter and Solomon’s interview of Montgomery followed a May 23, 2017 Circa article reporting that “The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall, according to once top-secret documents that chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community.”

In March 2018, Leon granted the defendants’ Motion to Dismiss in Montgomery v. Comey, stating, in part, that “Plaintiffs have not made the requisite showing that a constitutional violation actually occurred here. Plaintiffs accordingly cannot show that it would be in the public interest to grant an injunction to prevent the alleged unconstitutional surveillance they allege has occurred.”

The data Montgomery has said he possesses reportedly covers the time period between 2001 and 2010, when he ceased working with the federal government.

In a video produced on January 4, 2017, Klayman said that then-CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper collected the communications of “156 judges,” including U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts. “These agencies have committed far greater crimes than the Russian government is alleged to have done,” Klayman said. “…To focus solely on the Russians…is very suspect, given that John Brennan of the CIA is leading the charge to try to discredit and delegitimize the presidency of Donald Trump.”

Klayman’s assessment was proven correct after Brennan became a national-security commentator at MSNBC, which platform he used to accuse Trump of “treason,” incompetency and other actions worthy of removal from office.

In a number of radio shows, “Freedom Friday” host Carl Gallups and Zullo have discussed some of the information Montgomery produced while working for the MCSO, an effort Zullo was appointed to supervise. Zullo verified that some of Montgomery’s records showed apparent CIA breaches of computer systems used by the State of Hawaii, including those at the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH), where Barack Obama’s alleged “long-form” birth certificate allegedly resides.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

A request Monday night for clarification from Klayman as to the time he spoke to Baker about Montgomery’s claims received no response as of press time. As to Baker’s testimony about Montgomery’s information, Zullo told The Post & Email exclusively, “Baker knows that the FBI deep-sixxed it. They don’t want Montgomery to surface because it brings up illegal spying going back to 2001.”

When we asked Zullo if he believes Baker was present during Montgomery’s 2015 testimony, he responded, “James Baker knows all of it. Immunity has to come from the DOJ, and he had to give a report to the DOJ in order to get the immunity.”

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Larry Klayman blowing off Sharon Rondeau! What has the world come to?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:04 pm

One lying gasbag blowing off another, imagine that!!!!! What is the world coming to????!!!!! :sarcasm:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:26 am

It's late and I am tired. I will have to read the link tomorrow. But now I am going HUH?
Before Montgomery approached the FBI in August 2015 with the data, Zullo reported in a number of interviews, he and Klayman arranged for Montgomery to visit the chambers of U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth, then the chief judge of the FISC. Montgomery reportedly told Lamberth of the alleged unlawful government surveillance without Klayman present, as Klayman was not cleared to receive classified information.

Montgomery had been hesitant to approach the FBI as a result of the 2006 raid on his home which a federal judge later ruled violated his Fourth Amendment rights. However, according to Zullo, Montgomery in 2015 testified on two occasions to the FBI, once on a promise of testimonial immunity by the Justice Department and the second after he was provided with production immunity, a fact confirmed by documentation Montgomery provided to this publication Tuesday morning.
I can understand there being protocol or reason for Klayman NOT being present during a meeting but this part seems weird to me.
Montgomery was blabbing to Arpaio, Zullo and Klayman about the "alleged unlawful government surveillance" for months/years/however long... but Klayman was not cleared to receive classified information. Like Zullo and/or Klayman set up this "visit" without knowing what it was all about?

And Montgomery is still around? Alive and blabbing to the Post and Email?

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Comments on that lead me to a fresh new Birth certificate forgery video. LET SLIP THE DEBUNKERS OF WAR!!

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Return to “Miscellaneous”