Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:00 pm

:swoon:

I'm going to make my prediction now: "S.R. 511 is legally binding, and it says two citizen parents are required." :yawn:

Undecided if they'll have the gumption to doubt Harris' Oakland birth. But they'll undoubtedly note that no one has seen her birth certificate.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Foggy

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “SOMETHING IS GOING TO POP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P698

Post by Foggy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:14 pm

If she's as smart as she seems (full disclosure, ol' Wifehorn is a Kamalabot), she won't release a birth certificate. Obama made that mistake twice, and I hope she learned from him. Gives the crackpots something to work with.

Not even to mention, I don't want a rule that "Black candidates must show their birth certificates" or anything close. :sick:

She was born in Oakland, California. Deal with it, Kamalabirthers. :fingerwag:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:24 pm

My guess is they'll stick to the two-citizen-parent fantasy. No one asked to see Rubio's or Jindal's birth certificate. Obama, in addition to being the first, had an "exotic" name, a father with little ties to the United States, and the subtext regarding a white mother.

But that won't stop the boys from pointing out that Harris hasn't shown hers (and the president has*).

* A PDF; de minimis.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:45 pm

In the linked (unflattering) article, Kerchner gets a shout out. :thumbs:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Kamala is an exotic name. It means lotus in Sanskrit. :lol:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:46 pm
Kamala is an exotic name. It means lotus in Sanskrit.
I was obliquely referencing "Hussein." :torches:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Yeah, I don't think Hussein means anything in Sanskrit. :mrgreen:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Ob. P&E: Mike Zullo to Appear on “Freedom Friday” on January 25:
WHAT CONSTITUTES PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY?

At approximately 11:45 AM EST on Thursday, PPSimmons, a media outlet cofounded by radio host Carl Gallups, tweeted that Obama birth certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo will appear on Gallups’s “Freedom Friday” show on January 25.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

While the junior senator from California’s claimed birth in Oakland in October 1964 is not disputed to this writer’s knowledge, the question as to whether or not her birthplace alone renders her a “natural born Citizen” as required by Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution to serve as president, is sufficient given that she was born to two legally-domiciled foreign citizens.

The Post & Email has raised the same question as to the presidential eligibility of former candidates Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, John McCain, and Barack Hussein Obama. Decades ago, the same question was raised about Lowell P. Weicker, George Romney, and Barry Goldwater; for Christopher Schurmann in 1896 and Charles Evans Hughes in 1916.[*]

Politifact, Media Matters and other outlets have attempted to disparage statements, speculation and research questioning Harris’s eligibility, equating it to those who questioned Obama’s eligibility allegedly out of “racism.” In its article, BI wrote that “an alt-right conspiracy theorist and provocateur” made the claim that Harris is ineligible “because her father, a Jamaican immigrant, and her mother, an Indian immigrant, were not legal residents for five years before her birth.”

A more modern interpretation of the “natural born Citizen” clause is that a simple birth on U.S. soil meets the requirement, regardless of the contemporaneous citizenship of the parents. However, history[**] shows that the parents’ citizenship was taken into account when determining whether or not a child was “natural born,” including by the U.S. Supreme Court.[***]

“The theory also suggested that Harris cannot run for president because she spent part of her childhood in Canada. Regardless of her parents’ immigration status at the time of her birth, Harris has the right to run for president because she was born in the US (Oakland, California), a right protected by Article 2, Section 1, of the US Constitution,” BI further wrote without citing outside research or experts.

Harris’s office has not responded to this publication’s inquiries as to the status of her parents when she was born. As her birth occurred prior to either parent having resided in the United States for five years, as is required to apply for U.S. citizenship, it is a virtual certainty that her parents were foreign citizens at that time.

Some might argue that while the mainstream media is quick to disseminate unvetted information[****] if it fits a particular agenda, it is just as quick to conceal, misreport, or criticize information without investigating it independently. In regard to the presidential eligibility question, the media often conflates the 14th Amendment, passed decades after the Constitution was ratified, and the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Wong Kim Ark to argue that a birth on U.S. soil unequivocally makes one “natural born.”

Some have asked whether or not that the passage of the 14th Amendment “nullified” the “natural born Citizen” clause.

Update, 1:43 p.m.: Minutes after publication, Gallups provided the following comment on tomorrow night’s show, referring to the BI article:
Mike and I will be discussing this story – as it relates to the years of ongoing (and previously reported) attempts by congress to change the constitutional status of “natural born.” They did this even before BHO ran for office. We feel there has been a subversive plan in the works for a soft coup against our nation for several decades. This latest “slip” by the fake news media backfired on them. We will talk about all this and how it relates, most deeply, to the BHO fake birth certificate – and the criminal investigation that has proven it to be a fake.
* Watch Rondeau steal crib from Wikipedia!

** The usual Bingham quotemining.

*** The usual misreading of the usual cases.

**** As opposed to birthers' sustained efforts to disseminate lies. :roll:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:09 pm

The Facebook:
Carole Dewald McKenzie wrote:Has [Harris] got ALL of her RECORDS LOCKED???
Gallups wrote:Obviously not yet. She's toast on this one. It simply won't hold up - unless the Congress and the Courts take a mind leap. Highly possible with today's mindset. We shall see.
:brickwallsmall:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:14 pm
Not even to mention, I don't want a rule that "Black candidates must show their birth certificates" or anything close. :sick:
:thumbs: "Show us your papers girl" is no improvement on the birthers' show us your papers boy".

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:27 pm

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:55 pm
Whereas Gallups means dishonest grifter and Zullo means half-wit liar in any language.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Foggy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:55 pm
But it means "beautiful" in Arabic! :towel:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:13 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:09 pm
The Facebook:
Carole Dewald McKenzie wrote:Has [Harris] got ALL of her RECORDS LOCKED???
Gallups wrote:Obviously not yet. She's toast on this one. It simply won't hold up - unless the Congress and the Courts take a mind leap. Highly possible with today's mindset. We shall see.
:brickwallsmall:
"No more than you, me, or Barack Obama does." Let's see how long that lasts...

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:37 pm

If elected, the US could give Canada a run for best looking leader. Why should the women who think our PM is hot have all the fun.

(Not being shallow, just observing, and I'd let Mimi Rocah indicted me any day of the week.)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:56 am

:-D Aim high for hawt, Adrian:
:flag: AOC 2020 :happyfamily:

Gosh, an AOC 2020 campaign would cause thousands of elderly white male Republicans to splutter themselves into a frothing heart attack through a combination of lust and rage. The fairways of Trump's golf dumps would lbe littered with their putrescent corpses because there'd be no cheap Latino labor to clear up: they'd all be dancing!

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:58 am

AOC is ineligible to be the president. :shock:
Sekrit Stuffs!
In 2020, because she's too young. She'll
turn 35 just before Election Day in 2024.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:58 am
AOC is ineligible to be the president. :shock:
Sekrit Stuffs!
In 2020, because she's too young. She'll
turn 35 just before Election Day in 2024.
Good catch bob! I seem to have a problem with premature election. :(

:flag: AOC 2024 :happyfamily:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Gallups regarding the president: "I'm not putting lipstick on a pig"; "The president didn't cave." :lol:

I missed the beginning :oops: but right now it is just Gallups, son, and some fellow traveler. :yawn: (Gallups' son is promoting his anti-addiction conference, which actually sounds laudable.)

I'm guessing Zullo will be on at 6 EST.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:54 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 pm
Gallups regarding the president: "I'm not putting lipstick on a pig"; "The president didn't cave." :lol:

I missed the beginning :oops: but right now it is just Gallups, son, and some fellow traveler. :yawn: (Gallups' son is promoting his anti-addiction conference, which actually sounds laudable.)

I'm guessing Zullo will be on at 6 EST.
:think: But will Zullo take notice of Roger Stone's indictment today and answer all Gallups' questions thusly: "Carl, I cannot answer that question because I might incriminate myself."

Zullo effectively admitted that he was a criminal and/or a liar when he took the fifth in the 2015 Arpaio contempt trial (Phoenix New Times: Joe Arpaio's Investigator Mike Zullo Invokes 5th). That might not be how a court can interpret his refusal to answer, but it's the only rational explanation for those of us not bound by presumption of innocence.

But I guess Gallups is a lying liar who likes lying liars.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Again: The president didn't cave! The president slapped Pelosi, the fake news! Art of the Deal! Today's presser was the SOTU! No lipstick-wearing pigs! (Gallups gets frothy over a national-emergency executive order.)

Gallups: Clinton out Obama! Clinton admitted it! Gallups heard her on FOX say so!

Cuomo's a birther!!! :yawn:

Zullo says words about the wall. :yawn:

First break. (FFS, such a waste.)

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:31 pm

If agreeing to the offer the Dems made weeks ago, and in return getting nothing you asked for is a great deal, then yeah, Trump didn’t cave. :blink:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Gallups: OK if Harris is eligible; "a teachable moment" because it is all about Cuomo saying it is Harris' burden to prove eligibility.

Usual :yankyank: about the CCP investigation, etc. (The examiners can testify before SCOTUS! :roll: .)

Zullo: A natural-born citizen is ... the usual two-citizen-parents fantasy. :yawn: British law says father confers citizenship. Obama's "purported" father. :roll: Obama's "automatic" British citizenship. Fight the Smears says "native born"! John Jay's letter "President" Washington. :torches:

"Natural born" means a man and woman doing ... natural things.

Zullo concedes Harris was born in the United States; her parents weren't naturalized at the time of her birth. Foreign allegiance!

14th Amendment is "murky." Citizen is not natural-born citizen! Things get more confusing "over the millenniums." :think: All confusing because Congress can redefine citizenship.

Second break. :yawn:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:34 pm

realist wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:31 pm
If agreeing to the offer the Dems made weeks ago, and in return getting nothing you asked for is a great deal, then yeah, Trump didn’t cave.
Gallups' belief is that the president "said" that the wall will be built, your way or my way (national-emergency executive order). :roll:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Gallups: Disses PolitiFact article about Harris' eligibility. Gallups name drops Einer Elhauge. :o

Gallups: "Obama called himself a Harvard law professor." :roll:

Zullo: Elhauge is wrong! He's saying Putin's kids if born in the U.S. would be eligible. :roll: (Gallups: The Saudi prince example.)

Zullo: "There's an old saying: salt looks like sugar." [Whaaa?]

No rule until SCOTUS rules!

Gallups :yankyank: about his "viral video" about attempts to change the constitutional requirements for natural-born citizenship.

"Five federal crimes" around Obama's birth certificate. Montgomey's immunity. Very-very-VIP meeting with the president's administration.

Publishers and film makers want Zullo's story! :yankyank:

Zullo: The issue's still out there, but too early to talk about book/film deals. :roll:

(Old man Gallups can't remember Cruz's name.)

(Gallups: the usual "prove us wrong." :yawn: No monument or statue!)

Zullo: "The public has seen nothing. Sold a narrative. This nation is propagandized! KIDS THESE DAYS."

Zullo: "Your opinion and my opinion doesn't matter!" :thumbs:

Third break.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:00 pm

Gallups: DEEEEEEEEEEP STATE! :yawn:

Zullo: Birtherism is constitutionalism. Salt looks like sugar! "They badger you every day." :-D

Zullo gives props to Obama's salesmanship.

Zullo: Minor and Wong Kim Ark! Zullo actually quotes Minor. (Of course he leaves out the qualifying part.) Minor scrubbed and removed! CRS memos omitted Minor!

That's it. Rondeau will be able to stretch this to at least three articles.

Return to “Miscellaneous”