Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 pm

OK, listening to Gallups. The "new" tidbits: (1) Zullo's opinion that "all roads lead to John Brennan" (and the Obama White House); (2) Zullo (and his experts) found a latent fingerprint (Gallups has puffed up a smudge to a print); "shouldn't be difficult to identify the print's owner" (but the MCSO was too a-skared to enter the print into the databases).

To the naysayers: Prove the PDF isn't a forgery; "otherwise you are just blowing smoke." (Gallups again waives Zullo's affidavits of his "experts" in front of the microphone; Gallups claims one of the affidavits expressly says that the Ah'Nee certificate was the source document.) "We're not out to make an innocent person guilty." :roll:

"Appropriate adjudication" of the birth-certificate forgery will require a "good, clean, legitimate" DOJ, FBI, Congress, and federal courts. :roll:

Zullo's information is "locked and sealed" in the hands of very safe people, just in case something happens to Arpaio, Zullo, and Gallups. :roll:

Zullo has "hard-copy evidence" that in 2011 the CIA was breaching the DHOH and Hawaii Uni., and then sending that information to DC (via Indonesia).

"Mike Zullo has never come on this program and lie. Zullo and I don't lie!"

"Obama has been dethroned; what difference does it make?" :shock:

:yawn: :yankyank:

Last week's :yankyank: :

The fingerprint :yankyank: :

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Suranis

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Suranis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:43 pm

"Yesterdays freedom, TOMORROW!"

I can really see that as a good tagline.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:58 pm

I hope that Zullo and Gallups are not suggesting that they have proof that whoever created the Ah'nee birth certificate also created the Obama certificate! Because that would implicate the Hawaii Department of Health in creating multiple birth certificates, which must surely be a heinous and tyrannical crime. Oh, wait ...

Their pathetic lies only seem more ridiculous with each passing year. I'd almost feel sorry for them, but they're such racist shitbags.

As for claiming not to lie: the only time Mike Zullo doesn't lie is when he hides behind the fifth amendment and refuses to speak.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm
A Birther commenter at RC Radio Blog named "Curious" claimed he had contacted FORLAB. They told him to contact Zullo. I wonder if that's what Zullo is blathering about?
RC Radio Blog comment:
Curious wrote:I have independently overlaid the Ah-Nee LFBC on the Obama LFBC. The alleged 9 matches do NOT exist. The Zullo/Arpaio claim that they do is false. What is most disturbing is that Zullo and Arpaio infer that Reed Hayes and FORLABS agree with their findings. Zullo and Arpaio will not release the reports that Hayes and FORLABS prepared. Why? They infer that both support their assertion of 9 (nine) exact matches (“textural juxtapositions”) between the two documents. I have personally contacted FORLABS in Italy and they (correctly) claim that Zullo/Arpaio own their work product and that only they (Zullo/Arpaio) can make their findings public.
I've listened to enough of Zullo and Gallups to discern that their wildly exaggerated description of Zullo's e-mail inbox "exploding" aligns with this singular commenter's inquiry with FORLAB. Absent contrary evidence, I'm happy to conclude that Zullo gabbed to Gallups for an hour because FORLAB relayed this singular contact to Zullo.

(But, to be fair to Zullo: an empty inbox receiving a singular e-mail could be described as "exploding.")

"For completeness":
Curious wrote:As with the many anomalies produced by the Xerox Workcentre, this latest claim of “proof of forgery” fails miserably.
IMO, there are several remaining anomalies that have not been thoroughly research and refuted. They include: a) the white dots at the top and bottom of the document; b) the vertical and horizontal displacement of the first 12 typed characters on line 2 of the LFBC. Additionally, the left margin (gutter) curvature of the horizontal form lines on the Obama LFBC is inconsistent with those of other LFBCs that were converted to microform (film or microfiche). It appears that that the proffered Obama LFBC was NOT the result of a bound volume of documents being opened, laid on the glass of a copier and printed on green basket-weave Simpson security paper. It appears to be a copy of a photograph (presumably microfilm) copied onto green security paper and then certified by the State Registrar.

Note that the wording of the State Registrar’s certification: “I CERTIFY THAT IS IS A TRUE COPY OR ABSTRACT OF THE RECORD ON FILE IN THE HAWAII STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.”

This ambiguous wording “OR ABSTRACT OF THE RECORD ON FILE” means that the document being certified MAY NOT BE a “true copy” of the original long-form birth certificate on file. The Registrar’s certification on copies of long-form birth certificates created in the 60s did not have this ambiguous wording. I do not consider this “sinister.” I consider the current ambiguity convenient for the likelihood that Obama’s proffered LFBC was “created” and is (literally) an “abstract of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health.” Just as Dr. Alvin Onaka certified.

Perhaps the most compelling circumstantial evidence that the proffered Obama LFBC is a forgery is the fact that qualified independent researchers have not been permitted to examine the original Obama LFBC that ostensibly is still archived in Hawaii. The only way to settle the question of authenticity is to have the original documents (paper and microform) examined by qualified experts. Why won’t Obama and the State of Hawaii permit that? If the documents are legitimate, they have nothing to fear. Until then…

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Ob. P&E: Carl Gallups on Obama Birth Certificate Investigation:
“GOOD, CLEAN, LEGITIMATE” FEDERAL ENTITIES NEEDED TO EXPOSE FORGERY

On the June 1 broadcast of “Freedom Friday,” host Carl Gallups recounted the appearance on his previous show of Mike Zullo, lead investigator for the probe concluding that the “long-form” birth certificate image posted on the White House website in 2011 is a “computer-generated forgery.”

In a soliloquy lasting approximately 20 minutes, Gallups reminded listeners that on May 25, Zullo had said that his findings, gathered over more than five years, led him to believe that “all roads lead back to John Brennan” in regard to the birth certificate forgery.

Within the first two minutes of the June 1 show segment, Gallups said that “most” of the information Zullo gleaned from the investigation has not yet been released.

Gallups said that the revelation about Brennan was one of two new pieces of information Zullo divulged on May 25.

Just after the 3:00 mark, Gallups said that in his opinion, it would take “good, clean, legitimate” courts, Congress, FBI and Justice Department to credibly investigate Zullo’s findings. At a final press conference stemming from the probe held on December 15, 2016, then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio, who authorized the investigation, said that the totality of evidence collected would be turned over to “federal authorities.”

At 8:47, Gallups issued a warning to “anybody that’s listening that might wish to do Mike Zullo harm, thinking if we can do some harm to him or Sheriff Arpaio then this thing can be hidden, it’s way too late for that. All of the information of this investigation has been scattered into the hands of very important, trustworthy people who understand the importance of this…”

At 9:33, Gallups reminded the audience of Zullo’s revelation that “the investigation is in possession of hard-copy evidence that back in 2011, just prior to that birth certificate being released on the White House website…url trails and everything else, that the CIA was breaching the Department of Health records in Hawaii as well as the Department of Health historical records at the University of Hawaii as well as pulling information from those sites, sending that information to Jakarta, Indonesia to another CIA server, and then that information was transferred right into Washington, DC out of Jakarta. And then, boom, lo and behold, there appears a long-form birth certificate on the White House website…”

Following a break, Gallups said (13:56) that if “federal authorities” were to investigate Zullo’s evidence, “then they will discover what Mike Zullo believes he knows: that all roads lead back to John Brennan.”

The second new item Zullo declared on May 25, Gallups said, was the discovery of a “latent fingerprint” on one of the multiple “layers” comprising the birth certificate image. “You can still identify people with a partial print,” Gallups, a former Florida deputy sheriff, said.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Other than being right on Zullo being an idiot and a liar Curious was pretty much a Birther. He got mad when I told him his concerns about the wording on the Registrar's stamp were ludicrous. It was just the standard rubber stamp used on all Hawaii issued birth certificates. The standard birth certificate of course is an abstract made by printing information from the vital records database.

He seemed to be confused and somehow thought the stamp was on the original document.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:58 pm
Other than being right on Zullo being an idiot and a liar Curious was pretty much a Birther. He got mad when I told him his concerns about the wording on the Registrar's stamp were ludicrous. It was just the standard rubber stamp used on all Hawaii issued birth certificates. The standard birth certificate of course is an abstract made by printing information from the vital records database.

He seemed to be confused and somehow thought the stamp was on the original document.
:o A birther ... confused!?!? Color me shocked!! :lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Or you could mess with their poor little pea brains and tell them that a print of the micro film/fiche copy/record of the birth affidavit or a print of the digital copy in their keeping when properly certified LEGALLY constitutes a true and correct copy of the record, for ALL purposes. Whether they like it or NOT.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm

And that the BC could have been written in Crayon with Bozo the clowns face on it, and if it was stamped by and confirmed by the Hawaii Dept of Health, then its a valid BC whether they like it or not.

Orlylicious

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Really! Starring Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:35 pm

For those keeping track, Jim in 2013 put up a countdown clock:
MCCCP Countdown to Frog March
1732 DAYS
00 HOURS 34 MINUTES
Time since Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:00:00 pm (Decatur time)
Frogmarch.JPG
Any day now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Suranis wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm
And that the BC could have been written in Crayon with Bozo the clowns face on it, and if it was stamped by and confirmed by the Hawaii Dept of Health, then its a valid BC whether they like it or not.
Since I can pretty well guarantee that regardless of what it looked like or what form it was in that it wouldn't be acceptable. Not much of a bet.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:10 pm

I haven't done the analysis and I won't because Zullo is a lying piece of crap. However, I believe any fingerprint on the Obama LFBC PDF would only have been captured in the background color jpg layer. The resolution of the background jpg layer is 150 dpi with compression. I tend to doubt a fingerprint would show up at this resolution. The odds of a fingerprint showing up on a scan of any document are slim to none. I believe fingerprint scanners have at least double this resolution and they don't use jpg compression which further degrades the image.

If anyone wants to carry the ball on this be my guest. My guess is that Zullo is blowing smoke out of his ass as usual.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:16 pm

If there was a fingerprint John Woodman would have spotted it. Thats all I need to know.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:33 pm

Suranis wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:16 pm
If there was a fingerprint John Woodman would have spotted it. Thats all I need to know.
If there is a fingerprint it would have shown up on J. Scott Applewhite's photo with a 40 megapixel camera which is a much higher resolution image of a 600 dpi printed copy.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:15 am

I think a more likely scenario-is that someone left a nice juicy fingerprint on the scanner plate and it got picked up during the copying process. As long as we're looking for fantasmical possibilities, that ought to be a consideration. Makes at least as much sense as any of Zullo's phantasms.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:37 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:15 am
I think a more likely scenario-is that someone left a nice juicy fingerprint on the scanner plate and it got picked up during the copying process. As long as we're looking for fantasmical possibilities, that ought to be a consideration. Makes at least as much sense as any of Zullo's phantasms.
I partially disagree, ND. An even more likely scenario is that what Zullo and the Klowns are saying is complete horseshit. There may be no smudge anywhere -- remember, these people are completely unrepentant liars. Everything they say can reasonably be treated as a lie unless they provide clear evidence of truthfulness.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:31 am

That's my fingerprint on the LFBC. And John Brennan is my uncle. And Barack Obama was born in Stalingrad. Anything else you want to know? :blink:

Welcome, seeker! (There's a seeker born every minute.)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:39 am

A smudge is a smudge is a smudge is a smudge is a smudge is Zullo desperately needing something -- anything -- to remain relevant to the three remaining birthers.

But Jimmy Down the Hall's fingerprint on the scanner proves only that ... Jimmy Down the Hall used the scanner.

It isn't like Soros personally used the clean, untainted Roxy machine deep in the bowels of the DARPA lair.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:55 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
I believe the fingerprint of the alien reptilian overlords that were really running the whitehouse in those days would look a lot like a "smudge"....

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:09 pm

P&E comments:
Stephen Hiller wrote:Since ( not “if” ) the FBI and DOJ are compromised, is it really logical to assume that supplying this information to members of Congress will do any good? The vast majority of Congress is just as compromised, if not more so. They have the information, had it for a while, and like Jeff Sessions they sit on their butts collecting perks and doing nothing to earn them.
Ole dog grunt wrote:If the FBI, DOJ, Congress, and the Courts are compromised, then Arpaio and Zullo should release the information to We The People.
Gary Wilmott wrote:Who is out there to effectively report the TRUTH to the masses? Just look how the media is pushing back with a vengeance on the current FBI, DOJ, IRS, NSA scandal currently percolating. Half the population, if not more, is in the dark – completely ignorant or in denial – most actually believing the anti-Trump, anti-American propaganda being spewed 24-7. Couple those dishonest efforts with a corrupt and complicit Congress and you have a recipe for continued opacity, lies and injustice. Something has to give if America is to survive. It’s obvious that there are only a VERY FEW in government that are invested in the truth and seeking justice under the law. Those who visit this website regularly know full well that Trump has the knowledge and the power to expose the corrupt Obama regime (including Barry’s phony identity and usurpation of the presidency) and the Clinton Crime Cabal for what they are. Question is when if ever does Trump lay his cards on the table?
TRUMP 44 wrote:If Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo tried to release all their info to we the people, they couldn’t reach enough of us because 90% of the MSM would not broadcast it.
Time is of essence, yet time will tell.
Sidney Chambers[*] wrote:What good reasons remain for not just releasing all the evidence to the public?

You could get a ground swelling of public support which would force official investigations. Just sitting on the evidence accomplishes nothing.

Why no Gallups’ interview of the Fortlabs people or the Hawaiin guy?

Keeping it all secret and doling it out in drips and drabs makes no sense.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:41 pm

seems the natives may finally be getting restless

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:37 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
I partially disagree, ND. An even more likely scenario is that what Zullo and the Klowns are saying is complete horseshit. There may be no smudge anywhere -- remember, these people are completely unrepentant liars. Everything they say can reasonably be treated as a lie unless they provide clear evidence of truthfulness.

I was being facetious.... There is no question that the ex-Kommandant isn't full of BS. He wouldn't know a smudge, or a fingerprint, from a booger on the end of hs nose. A clown is a clown is a clown.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:43 am

You know, even if there was a fingerprint, that just makes it more likely the thing is a scan, not a computer generated composite. Fingerprints don't take to paper like they do to glass, and there is no way a forger would stick a fucking fingerprint onto it.

Yeesh, why is my brain analyzing this shit...

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:20 am

Maybe there was a sovcit at the DOH and some of the red fingerprint from a previous grand jury filing was still on her finger, that would explain it :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:10 am

OMG, I just opened Obama's BC and there are fingerprints all over it.

:panic: :panic:

There are also fingerprints all over The Fogbow. It's a conspiracy.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Miscellaneous”