Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

bob

Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Really! Starring Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 pm

ORYR picks up "the latest"; [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/04/update-sheriff-joes-obama-identity.html#IDComment627360344]comments:This is excellent news.................sounds like a group of VIP's are making preparations to throw this charlatan "under the bus"........ Websters Dictionary - Charlatan: [highlight]A person who pretends to have knowledge or skill that he does not possess[/highlight].Oh, the irony.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

I wonder who could possibly be Carl's "VIPs with standing"? The photo of the lady in the blue dress from this [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8693&start=5050#p500254]Fogbow post indirectly confirms who they she is. And it only cost her a measly $1000 to be a VIP. =)) =))

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

:shock: :oops: I just read through this entire thread and I must confess, yet again, to be mortified that I live in Maricopa county. Obviously it's not "government as usual" around here.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 am

:shock: :oops: I just read through this entire thread and I must confess, yet again, to be mortified that I live in Maricopa county. Obviously it's not "government as usual" around here.Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. I lived there until three years ago. I prefer to tell people that I am from Fairfax County, Virginia -- where I had lived before moving to metro Phoenix.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am

From Birther Report's reach around of Gallups' latest:

(Bold face mine)

joebanana · [link]1 hour ago,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... t627442240[/link]

"Set to be released just WEEKS from now", more weeks? This is rediculous. He's had "credible" evidence, probable cause, reasonable suspicion, witness's, testimony, for months now. This is turning into obstruction of justice, and dereliction of duty real fast. All that's needed is a criminal complaint, what's the hang up? Posse up, ride in, snag the critter, and hang his butt from the nearest tree. It aint like he's someone "important". Lets move.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 am

WTF is a "VIP of standing"?You've heard of a baron of beef, right?I think a "VIP of standing" is somewhat smaller rib roast.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 am

:shock: :oops: I just read through this entire thread and I must confess, yet again, to be mortified that I live in Maricopa county. Obviously it's not "government as usual" around here.I sorta think the Sheriff of Maricopa County is out of this one. This is just Zullo the Clown and Gallumph now.
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

everalm

Post by everalm » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:13 am

The sad yet hilarious part is over at Seditious Feckwits R US...sorry....ORYR, he recently persists in labelling pretty much anything as if it really comes from Arpaio.

Update: Sheriff Joe's Obama Identity Fraud Investigation; Criminal Prosecution Movement?

Arapio....?....Nah, just Prances like a Pony furiously masturbating about how Zullo has REAL LIVE VIP'S WID STANDING and ANY DAY NOW and SEND MONEY

Audio: LTC Terry Lakin; Sheriff Joe Obama Identity Fraud Investigation; Slams Media

Surely this one....? Well, no this one is Terry Lakin and his lachrymose whining around how he was sooooooo badly treated by the Usuperator and stuff

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:31 am

I think a birther-curious person would benefit from looking at the CCP stuff from the standpoint of "roles."

The CCP is a volunteer organization, nominally 'on standby' to 'help out' on 'cold cases' -- in itself, not a ridiculous idea.

So let's look at a typical 'cold case' -- a missing teen.

Corsi would = the role of the grieving mom, unable to accept that her child is gone, and doing her own, amateur, investigation. The mom then brings her "evidence" (of, say, kidnaping) to Arpaio's office, who really doesn't have time for this shit.

Zullo & CCP = well... Zullo and CCP. They are deputized, whatever, called into service... but what's their role? To do more rigorous, LEO-style investigation. Check out mom's suspicions. Note, their role is not:

[*:t0vepmje]to drive the missing child issue into the media as a long-lived thing. If anyone, the mom has that role. They want to work as fast and efficiently as possible, solve the case if possible, and get out.

[*:t0vepmje]to prosecute a criminal. That is the sheriff's office role, with prosecutors, depending on jurisdiction.

Arpaio is not involved at all, except by lending the weight and resources of his office to the CCP to accomplish an investigation (to the extent authorized by law and the voters)

At no point -- regardless of the results of either mom's or the CCP's investigation -- would the CCP's role be to:

[*:t0vepmje]Publicize the matter, in an effort to get random "VIP"s interested in reading the case file. Either the defined prosecuting authority with jurisdiction has a case to pursue, or they do not. If they do not, perhaps the CCP does more investigation. Or perhaps they drop it and it goes cold again. Sorry mom.

[*:t0vepmje]Draw things out. In my work I have to produce stuff, quality stuff, regularly, or I have a career-direction conversation with my boss.

The fact Zullo is drawing this thing out again and again with promises and hints of things that may happen weeks and months away, and then don't -- tells me that that is his job -- his role.

And now mom (Corsi) has exited the scene; and Arpaio, too. So poor Zullo has to "do his job" (pretend to investigate) AND pretend to do BOTH Arpaio's and Corsi's jobs (pretend to prosecute, and pretend to cast suspicion, respectively). All three roles are on the shoulders of the poor car salesman.

It would be overwhelming, but for the fact that they are all pretend roles.

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:03 am

The fact Zullo is drawing this thing out again and again with promises and hints of things that may happen weeks and months away, and then don't -- tells me that that is his job -- his role.it also tells us that unlike corsi and arpaio, zullo has so far failed to line up a post-posse meal ticket ...

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Seriously more big news! And dirty Obamabots are in a PANIC and going CRAZY! :sharky:

[/break1]ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/latest-4-29-13-more-vips-on-board-with.html]http://www.ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/ ... -with.html

LATEST! (4-29-13) MORE VIPS ON BOARD with Obama Fraud Case!

BREAKING! PPSIMMONS EXCLUSIVE!

4-29-2013

10:15 PM Central Time

INFORMATION IS BREAKING AS THIS ARTICLE IS BEING WRITTEN

Skipped the usual to get to the "juice" :lol:

As we have been reporting, Zullo expects several VIPS to bring this case to public light in the very near future. Not only is the case expected to be soon brought to national attention but also there is a strong movement towards the prosecution of the case. :?: Also, as reported just days ago, Zullo was recently contacted by a large group of VIPS who wish to see all the evidence of the Arpaio Obama Fraud investigation. These VIPS can be hugely instrumental in galvanizing nation-wide support in pushing the prosecution of the case forward. Lt. Zullo is now slated to present the case to this group of VIPS. That is what has been happening in just the last week or two.

But hang on - it gets better!

Just this evening, Lt. Zullo reports that ANOTHER two groups of VIPS have asked to meet with him and want to see the evidence as well. These VIPS also are directly connected to people who can bring the case to the prosecution level and are extremely anxious to get something moving on the case - and soon!And then:

Gallups added this important point, "The Obamabots are going crazy over all this. They are in a panic. They desperately want to know the 'details' (names, places, times, groups, players, etc.) so that they might start a disinformation campaign. Mike Zullo and I are smarter than that. We will not release details. Nothing we are saying is untrue. There are now many people coming on board, some are coming on board in groups. Money and power talk - money and power are now finally getting involved. Sincere patriots understand these things. You can trust us in this matter. If for some unforeseen reason these events and promises are not carried through - Mike and I will eventually let everyone know all the details of this matter so that our integrity is protected. In the meantime - it is looking highly possible that we won't have to worry about that. Soon - everyone will know!"And that's so important another post went up about it!:

[/break1]blogspot.com/2013/04/revealing-major-obamabot-players-going.html]http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/r ... going.html

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

REVEALING! Major 'Obamabot' Players Going CRAZY Over Zullo and Gallups Announcement!

From PPSIMMONS - our latest post on the Obama Fraud case ([/break1]ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/latest-4-29-13-more-vips-on-board-with.html]http://www.ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/ ... -with.html) has caused quite a stir among the Obamabots. They are leaving tons of comments under the post, but we are simply deleting them. Why? Because the comments are inane and the Obamabots are simply attempting to gather supporters to their forums by riding the sweeping wave of popularity of the PPSIMMONS news and ministry sites. [As Realist would say, :lol: ] We will not allow them to use PPSIMMONS for free and worldwide advertising for their disinformation campaign.So in response to an "Obamabot" comment...

6. Obama made a birther joke. So what? That is usually one of the first responses of a guilty party. It is also a documented Alinsky - type tactic. No surprise there. We could care less what Obama thinks is funny. The joke will soon be on him and those around him.More at the links. -xx
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

If for some unforeseen reason these events and promises are not carried through - Mike and I will eventually let everyone know all the details of this matter ...What a relief....so that our integrity is protected.Never mind.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:18 pm

I'm panicked because I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe. Feels. Like. Asthma. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Today I learned that wanting to know "details" and comedy are Alinskyite crimes of desperation. I'll give Tsar of all the Russians Zullo and Lackey Gallups the heads up. The sign that all us obots are giving up and fleeing to Kenya is probably going to be either a clever limerick with suggestive innuendo or a knock-knock joke.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Whatever happened to the "VIP" that Carl was going to out who reneged on his promises?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Today I learned that wanting to know "details" and comedy are Alinskyite crimes of desperation. I'll give Tsar of all the Russians Zullo and Lackey Gallups the heads up. The sign that all us obots are giving up and fleeing to Kenya is probably going to be either a clever limerick with suggestive innuendo or a knock-knock joke.I think the limericks are Dick or Suranis' department. Guys?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:27 pm

No, I only live in Limerick.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Whatever happened to the "VIP" that Carl was going to out who reneged on his promises?He probably saw how Carl's scathing rebuke of Allen West has crushed Mr. West and ruined his hopes for a future in politics, so he decided to cooperate with Zullo instead of risk Carl's wrath.Or maybe Carl is a LSOS.

BFB

Post by BFB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm askeered.

obot 10241408971650

Post by obot 10241408971650 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Ahhh so this is turning into Guardians of the Free Republic Part Deux. When will Gallup & Zullo be sending out the secret packets? Hopefully the Queen reads them before they are intercepted.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Ahhh so this is turning into Guardians of the Free Republic Part Deux. When will Gallup & Zullo be sending out the secret packets? Hopefully the Queen reads them before they are intercepted.I was having the same thought.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

BrianH

Post by BrianH » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

OK, I'm a snarky mood tonight. (The open bottle of Merlot may be an aiding and abetting factor. Who's to say?)

Anyway, this was just too much to resist. PPSimmons and my thoughts:

As we have been reporting, [yes, for many, many, many months now, like clockwork] Zullo expects several VIPS to bring this case to public light in the very near future. Not only is the case expected to be soon brought to national attention but also there is a strong movement towards the prosecution of the case. [Now remind us, this case would by whom? Against whom? And alleging violation of what code provision? Small details, I know . . .] Also, as reported just days ago, Zullo was recently contacted by a large group of VIPS who wish to see all the evidence of the Arpaio Obama Fraud investigation. These VIPS can be hugely instrumental in galvanizing nation-wide support in pushing the prosecution of the case forward. Lt. Zullo is now slated to present the case to this group of VIPS. That is what has been happening in just the last week or two.

But hang on - it gets better! [But wait! There's more!]

Just this evening, Lt. Zullo reports that ANOTHER two groups of VIPS have asked to meet with him and want to see the evidence as well. [Yes! Send your money in the next 10 minutes, and we will add a bonus group of VIP's, for the same low price!] These VIPS also are directly connected to people who can bring the case to the prosecution level and are extremely anxious to get something moving on the case - and soon! [Ah, so these 'VIP's' aren't exactly prosecutors. They are more like people who know people who know prosecutors? Hmmm, people like maybe like . . say, a Sheriff? Or some folks who know Sheriffs? Just thinkin' . . .]

The Obamabots are going crazy over all this. [Yes, we really are amazed Zullo and Gallups can keep up the same schtick for so long and the FM's keep lapping it up.] They are in a panic. [Panic. Hysterical laughter. You choose.] They desperately want to know the 'details' (names, places, times, groups, players, etc.) so that they might start a disinformation campaign. [Yes, because this long-running non-information campaign is growing rather tedioius from our perspective.] Mike Zullo and I are smarter than that. We will not release details. [Now now; not ever; you can't make us. Nyeh Nyeh] Nothing we are saying is untrue. There are now many people coming on board, some are coming on board in groups. [The Activities Bus from the Senior Center making drop-offs?] Money and power talk - money and power are now finally getting involved. Sincere patriots understand these things. You can trust us in this matter. If for some unforeseen reason these events and promises are not carried through [Oh! Oh! Oh! Here the seeds of the "exit strategy" are laid. In 3-6 months will come the "we're shocked, SHOCKED! that all our VIP's declined to take action; we're so sorry excuse. (Or maybe it will be Sheriff Joe lost his valiant recall battle; we no long can proceed.)] - Mike and I will eventually let everyone know all the details of this matter so that our integrity is protected. In the meantime - it is looking highly possible that we won't have to worry about that. Soon - everyone will know!"[In the meantime, keep sending in that money . . .]Busloads and busloads of VIP's are signing up every day. Don't miss out!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

:yankyank::yawn:

LaLawyer

Post by LaLawyer » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

No, I only live in Limerick.There once was a woman name OrlyWho litigated cases quite poorly.The Usurper, you see,Had proclaimed victoryAnd her pancakes embarrassed her sorely.

Return to “Miscellaneous”