Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Thanks, Mike Zullo. Of course you kept this a big secret... no birthers ever go public unless they have good evidence that convinces non-birthers and is admissible in a court, do they?

Used car salesman? More like a rancid horseshit peddler.

And Zullo got this "information" from Dennis Montgomery? That totally reliable source - totally reliably untrustworthy source!

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14026
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Brian,

Thank you for your email and your request for information.
Sheriff Paul Penzone announced the disbanding of the Cold Case Posse as part of a news conference on January 20, 2017. The disbanding the Posse is ongoing,so I do not have answers to your specific questions. Here’s what I can say with certainty:

· We are in the process of locating documents and records of the activities of the Cold Case Posse. That process is ongoing and not complete.

· Mr. Zullo is no longer associated with the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in either an official or volunteer capacity.

· Mr. Zullo is not eligible for reassignment to other Posses. :snippity:
That is curious phrasing. Why would disbanding the Cold Case Posse take so long? It makes me think that there might be some sort of internal investigation into the actions of Mike Zullo and the Cold Case Posse during the charade of the birth certificate investigation.

Reilly apparently also asked about the Cold Case Posse Facebook page. That page is still up. https://www.facebook.com/TheColdCasePosse/ The last timeline entry is on December 14, 2016 pushing the so called press conference the following day. The page links to http://www.mcsoccp.org. That account has been suspended. However, the About section also contains a link to http://www.coldcaseposse.org/ If you click on that link you will see something very curious. ;) This is the background image on that page:
► Show Spoiler
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21700
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Reality Check wrote:Why would disbanding the Cold Case Posse take so long?
I would WAG that, if Zullo doesn't voluntarily disband the CCP, then legal action will be required to do it. And that Zullo has no incentive to be helpful.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Judge Mental
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 am

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Judge Mental » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Brian,

Thank you for your email and your request for information.
Sheriff Paul Penzone announced the disbanding of the Cold Case Posse as part of a news conference on January 20, 2017. The disbanding the Posse is ongoing,so I do not have answers to your specific questions. Here’s what I can say with certainty:

· We are in the process of locating documents and records of the activities of the Cold Case Posse. That process is ongoing and not complete.

· Mr. Zullo is no longer associated with the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in either an official or volunteer capacity.

· Mr. Zullo is not eligible for reassignment to other Posses. :snippity:
That is curious phrasing. Why would disbanding the Cold Case Posse take so long? It makes me think that there might be some sort of internal investigation into the actions of Mike Zullo and the Cold Case Posse during the charade of the birth certificate investigation.
I found that curious too. If we knew the nature and content of Reilly's "specific questions" (which they say they can't answer at the moment) we might be in an even better position to speculate what the phrasing might mean.

Without having to employ too much creative imagination, the phrasing could also suggest that they already think documents and records have been removed and/or hidden from them.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8132
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:40 pm

I quite agree. My suspicion is that there was a lot more going on than eitehr the ex-Shurf or the Kommandant admitted to and that the new Sheriff is trying to mitigate any further legal exposure and liability to the department and the county, and I'm equally betting that there is some.

You'll notice that they DEFINITELY distanced themselves from anything financial or administrative with the posse. I think that definite statement is telling. I would think that the MCSO could cut off the posse from any technical attachment to the department with just a signature disavowing them, but as they are to quote the response,
Posses are volunteer organizations and operate their Facebook pages separately from the official business of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
Posses are volunteer organizations and operate their fundraising separate from the official business of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Since Posses are independent, volunteer organizations, we cannot speak to their filings with the Arizona Corporation Commission. Any questions on their standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission should be directed to that agency.
Which I think pretty well translates to we don't have anything actually to do with what they did or are doing.
We are in the process of locating documents and records of the activities of the Cold Case Posse. That process is ongoing and not complete.
Along with the above which I think is pretty telling. This wouldn't seem to be a complicated task since the posse never really did much only spent money it claimed it didn't, and papers pertaining just to the posse wouldn't be an issue since they wouldn't belong to MCSO, so wonder what else is involved that does pertain to MCSO.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14026
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:15 am

I have always thought the posse system was stupid and lends itself to corruption. To me it seems like a place for a bunch of wannabe white gun toting old farts to wear their weapons and pretend to be cops.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
tek
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Happy Valley, MA
Occupation: Damned if I know

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by tek » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Reality Check wrote:I have always thought the posse system was stupid and lends itself to corruption. To me it seems like a place for a bunch of wannabe white gun toting old farts to wear their weapons and pretend to be cops.
:winner:
We are so far down the rabbit hole..

User avatar
SueDB
Posts: 27756
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: FEMA Camp PI Okanogan, WA 98840

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by SueDB » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm

It was handy in the older days when the law had to chase criminals on horseback through the bull rushes/forest/mountains trying to cut them off at the pass.

Not so much anymore though. As you see it has become a vehicle for the local LEA to harass those the whites don't like.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14026
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Not to mention that they aren't certified or trained to take a crap without hand holding. They probably are pretty good at spotting the wrong color people in their neighborhood. They have lots of practice doing that.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8132
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Posses in a real setting are usually special purpose, like search and rescue, that sort of thing when you really do need extra bodies who know what they are doing. They, or the auxiliaries, usually get called out for things like crowd control and the like if needed, but they are all single purpose utilitarian purposes, which is why CCP was a joke from the very start, as I've previously commented.

The majority, probably nearly all in fact, of the MCSO posses under the Shurf were purely political to deal with his fan base and had no real legal or actual real world uses other than to bring him in some more money, and I think Reality Check's comment pretty well hit it on the head.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Posses in a real setting are usually special purpose, like search and rescue, that sort of thing when you really do need extra bodies who know what they are doing. They, or the auxiliaries, usually get called out for things like crowd control and the like if needed, but they are all single purpose utilitarian purposes, which is why CCP was a joke from the very start, as I've previously commented.

The majority, probably nearly all in fact, of the MCSO posses under the Shurf were purely political to deal with his fan base and had no real legal or actual real world uses other than to bring him in some more money, and I think Reality Check's comment pretty well hit it on the head.
And it's clear that organized trained volunteers can be useful in search and rescue work or in stewarding crowds, but how could uncertified volunteers with no investigatory powers or forensic skills ever contribute to solving mysterious old crimes? That is, outside of a trashy novel!

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8132
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Posses in a real setting are usually special purpose, like search and rescue, that sort of thing when you really do need extra bodies who know what they are doing. They, or the auxiliaries, usually get called out for things like crowd control and the like if needed, but they are all single purpose utilitarian purposes, which is why CCP was a joke from the very start, as I've previously commented.

The majority, probably nearly all in fact, of the MCSO posses under the Shurf were purely political to deal with his fan base and had no real legal or actual real world uses other than to bring him in some more money, and I think Reality Check's comment pretty well hit it on the head.
And it's clear that organized trained volunteers can be useful in search and rescue work or in stewarding crowds, but how could uncertified volunteers with no investigatory powers or forensic skills ever contribute to solving mysterious old crimes? That is, outside of a trashy novel!
The answer of course, plain and simple, is that they couldn't and can't. NONE of them had any certification whatsoever, and anything they came up with would never make it in to court. No competent DA, although we are talking about Maricopa now, would let them go anywhere near an actual case if he ever expected it to end up in court. So, it was a farce/joke/fraud from start to finish, and of course they NEVER EVER actually touched a real cold case, and it's not like MCSO didn't have whole file drawers of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21700
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 pm

I could see a real CCP being used to knock on doors, locate lost witnesses, etc.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
mighty dawg
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am
Location: Pacific NW
Occupation: Professional Bureaucrat

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by mighty dawg » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:14 am

bob wrote:I could see a real CCP being used to knock on doors, locate lost witnesses, etc.
Or searching for old public records like birth certificates and such. :rotflmao:
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

User avatar
June bug
Posts: 5622
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by June bug » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Zullo wrote:
This is information that I had obtained in the initial meetings with Dennis Montgomery. Investigators were aware of the spying on Trump and others back in 2013 as well as possible illegal wiretaps. Sheriff Arpaio and I were aware of this information. The quandary we found ourselves in was that there was nowhere to turn in the normal course of investigative protocol. Concerns were that the DOJ and the FBI were compromised, which necessitated the bringing-forth of Dennis Montgomery to a federal judge, which was accomplished.

Remember when I said back in 2014 that this was “deep and dark?” That’s what I was referring to. This is deep and dark, and now it’s emerging as the “deep state” in the public’s eye.
Wouldn't surprise me at all to find that Shurf Piehole and Commandant Zippo have managed to funnel Montgomery's load of garbage to his Drumpfness. It's just the right kind of speshul (mis)information that the Donald loves to rely on.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8132
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:59 am

June bug wrote:Wouldn't surprise me at all to find that Shurf Piehole and Commandant Zippo have managed to funnel Montgomery's load of garbage to his Drumpfness. It's just the right kind of speshul (mis)information that the Donald loves to rely on.
Totally fact free and poorly written fiction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:38 am

June bug wrote:Wouldn't surprise me at all to find that Shurf Piehole and Commandant Zippo have managed to funnel Montgomery's load of garbage to his Drumpfness. It's just the right kind of speshul (mis)information that the Donald loves to rely on.
Except that Trump doesn't read anything that isn't pitched as if to a ten year old with a fondness for cartoons. If the birthers' prolix pigshit ever appeared on his desk Trump would think "Too many words! Terrible!" and ignore it.

No, if the Arizona Asswipes want to grab Trump's pussy attention, they need to get their pile of poo onto Fox Notnews or Breitcrap.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21700
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Like clockwork, on the Facebook:
MIKE ZULLO on Freedom Friday today at 5 PM ET (4 PM CT) to discuss: UPDATE on birth certificate fraud and the latest Kenyan BC release as well as SNOPES fake news "debunking" of the Kenyan document. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW!
I may miss the beginning of the show; if I miss Zullo, I'll listen to the archive.

And:
According to Snopes the Obama KENYA BC is a known forgery AND THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE USED TO CREATE IT! That document was created the exact same way the Hawaii fake BC was forged!

Within a few days the certificate was clearly revealed to be a fake — it was actually a forgery based on a copy of an Australian Registration of Birth issued to one David Jeffrey Bomford (who was born in South Australia in 1959) which was grabbed off the Internet and used as a template for creating the fake Kenyan certificate[.]
Gallups is so confused that he doesn't know that "Malik" is peddling Smith's forgery.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 1689
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:05 pm

sooooo how many fakes are out there and from how many different countries?

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21700
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Zullo was on during the first half hour, and I caught only the very end. Sounded like they were saying that this fake birth certificate is just a smokescreen for the deeper, darker stuff to be revealed ... any day now. :yankyank:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

SLQ
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by SLQ » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:57 pm

bob wrote:I could see a real CCP being used to knock on doors, locate lost witnesses, etc.
Where I grew up, our "mounted sheriff's posse" rode in formation (on horseback) in parades and at the beginning of the rodeo, to present the flag. I think that's pretty much it.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 5419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Northland10 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 pm

bob wrote:Zullo was on during the first half hour, and I caught only the very end. Sounded like they were saying that this fake birth certificate is just a smokescreen for the deeper, darker stuff to be revealed ... any day now. :yankyank:
Send Money
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8132
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:37 pm

bob wrote: :snippity:
Gallups is so confused that he doesn't know that "Malik" is peddling Smith's forgery.
Confused??? You mean doesn't care, although stupid and confused will do too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21700
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 pm


Still haven't listened, but shirley it is riveting. :roll:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
realist
Posts: 33931
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by realist » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:56 am

A lot of the "usual" Lyin' Carl fluffing Zullo.

Zullo talks about how people believe Snopes when they say the (both this one and the one Orly filed with the court) are fake but Snopes has no "experts" no source for their conclusions like Zullo does. Zullo has 2 certified reports from 2 continents from certified experts who say Obama's BC is a complete forgery.

BUT what's really going on is with this "new" release of the fake BC is that "they" know the poop is about to hit the fan re Obama's forged BC and so they now re-release this fake so as to denigrate Zullo's expert analyses, etc.

So it's all done to discredit Zullo/Arpaio and protect Obama by propaganda.
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous”