Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Orlylicious

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:09 am

Remember, "This is Far From Over!" -- Mike Zullo

Their About page hasn't changed, should we suggest edits? https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheColdCasePosse/about/

Of course there's nothing at coldcaseposse.org.

I guess it was Joe who "hand selected" Mike.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Notorial Dissent

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 am

Aside from the general lack of accuracy, or maybe honesty, there is one major lie unless memory fails me, and that is that they ARE NOT, and never have been a "501c3", and certainly have never filed as such. Maybe someone should point this lack of truth to the Facebook.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:27 am

Doc was saying it was a 501(c)(3) but not sure. Asked Stephen Lemons if PNT could get the financial info now that it's being disbanded.

Forgot about this hilarious video RC made in 2014! Link was posted at Doc's http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2017/01/ ... disbanded/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py2lvS_v-WU
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:38 am

Orlylicious wrote:Doc was saying it was a 501(c)(3) but not sure. Asked Stephen Lemons if PNT could get the financial info now that it's being disbanded. :snippity:
The Cold Case Posse is (or was) designated as a 501(c)(3) but claimed exemption from filing an IRS Form 990 based upon the status as a government affiliated organization. As of January 2017 that excuse is gone.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/08/ ... -form-990/
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:18 am

Reality Check wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:Doc was saying it was a 501(c)(3) but not sure. Asked Stephen Lemons if PNT could get the financial info now that it's being disbanded. :snippity:
The Cold Case Posse is (or was) designated as a 501(c)(3) but claimed exemption from filing an IRS Form 990 based upon the status as a government affiliated organization. As of January 2017 that excuse is gone.

Still listed on the IRS site. I don't know if the IRS has to change something to trigger the automatic revocation when they fail to file a 990.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:59 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
mighty dawg wrote:Worth noting....the MSCO Cold Case Posse Facebook page no longer references Maricopa County or MCSO in it's title: The Cold Case Posse The Sheriff's star no longer graces the profile pic. This, of course, suggests that they hope to continue the grift.
Well, what else is Zullo going to do, look for a real job, I mean after all he has such sterling qualifications. :rotflmao: I suspect even the mall cop thing is a no go at this point, even they have to have some standards.
I expect honesty is a hoped for qualification for mall security positions.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:24 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
mighty dawg wrote:Worth noting....the MSCO Cold Case Posse Facebook page no longer references Maricopa County or MCSO in it's title: The Cold Case Posse The Sheriff's star no longer graces the profile pic. This, of course, suggests that they hope to continue the grift.
Well, what else is Zullo going to do, look for a real job, I mean after all he has such sterling qualifications. :rotflmao: I suspect even the mall cop thing is a no go at this point, even they have to have some standards.
I expect honesty is a hoped for qualification for mall security positions.
Zullo must have plenty of honesty now. He hasn't used any of it for the past eight years.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:10 pm

P&E: Exclusive: Mike Zullo Responds to Buzzfeed Editor on Obama Birth Certificate:
“THEY CAN’T REFUTE THE FINDINGS”

On Thursday, Zullo told The Post & Email, “Strikingly, in every news report, they do not address the newly-released findings verified by two forensic disciplines. In doing so, they avoid bringing attention and credibility to the issue. They can’t refute the findings, but they still want to put the propaganda out there as if it were some kind of conspiracy theory. But the press conferences have not been debunked.

“Even in a manufactured crisis such as what they did with the release of the Russian ‘dossier,’ they are still spewing propaganda to put in the public’s mind that there’s no merit to the birth certificate claim. They’re using that as a vehicle again to place in your mind that it’s a crazy idea. They’re using this crisis to further another cause. They are pronouncing that birth certificate good without doing any research.”
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:45 am

P&E: Phoenix Fox Station: Fox News Channel Watched Last Month’s Birth Certificate Presser:
THEN WHY THE SILENCE?

A live video feed from Channel 10, a Phoenix Fox affiliate, posted by a Reddit user who is also a Trump supporter shows two reporters discussing the final Obama birth certificate press conference scheduled to begin within a matter of minutes.

At the opening of the video posted on Reddit, reporters Samia Khan and Marc Martinez speculate as to why Arpaio was holding the December 15 presser given Arpaio’s imminent departure from the sheriff’s office resulting from his defeat in the November 8 election.

Martinez suggested that Arpaio enjoyed the media spotlight and noted a significant media presence to cover the press conference.

At approximately the 2:48 mark, Martinez told Khan, “We also know this is being picked up by Fox News Channel. They’re watching this as well, so this is going national whatever we’re going to find out…”

Martinez later tweeted a summation of the presser along with reporter Danielle Miller.
Journalists doing their job is newsworthy!

P&E: New Video Reveals Real-Time, Unbiased Reporting on Obama Birth Certificate Investigation:
“SHE GOT IT!”

A video released by radio show host Carl Gallups on Saturday contains a reporter’s live news feed occurring as investigator Mike Zullo and then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio gave their final press conference on the Obama birth certificate investigation.

Gallups, who produces his own videos for the PPSimmons News & Ministry Network, of which he is co-founder, titled his latest “FOX NEWS REPORTER Gets Obama Birth Certificate FRAUD Correct!”

Beginning at the 1:55 mark, Gallups included the reporter’s accurate and emotionless presentation of the facts as she heard them from Zullo as he divulged that two forensics experts conducting independent investigations concluded that the image cannot possibly be authentic.

The reporter explained that the analysts found that “President Obama’s birth certificate is fake.”

“The inflection in her voice is unbelievable. She GOT it,” Gallups told The Post & Email on Saturday.

The journalist featured in Gallups’s video, whose name is not known, works for a Fox affiliate, Channel 10 in Phoenix. Gallups told The Post & Email that he “saw her face in the original lengthy clip” from the video stream of the press conference and was able to determine that she is not the same reporter shown in a Channel 10 televised broadcast airing later that evening.
Gallups' :yankyank: video:

DrConspiracy

Post by DrConspiracy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:16 am

Northland10 wrote:
Reality Check wrote: The Cold Case Posse is (or was) designated as a 501(c)(3) but claimed exemption from filing an IRS Form 990 based upon the status as a government affiliated organization. As of January 2017 that excuse is gone.

Still listed on the IRS site. I don't know if the IRS has to change something to trigger the automatic revocation when they fail to file a 990.
The Cold Case Posse doesn't file Form 990. They claim an exemption from this requirement as an affiliate of a governmental unit. So until the IRS somehow finds out about the official dissolution of the Posse (and I can't imagine how they would ever do that), they will continue to carry that exemption.

I've gotten involved in an IRS kerfuffle with another non-profit I'm associated with that has the opposite problem. We were determined 501(c)(3) in 1958 and have been filing form 990 ever since. But I found that we're not listed on the IRS page.
Looking for gold coins in a bucket of mud - since 2008.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:20 am

Call the IRS, Doc. When I was sec/treasurer of a 503(c)(4) there was a question of our status from our national organization. The IRS rep was easy to talk with and gave me full details, including the dates of all past 990 filings.
Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:39 am

Hey! Did you know we're panicking because Corsi is getting credentialed and will birf with Tiny Sean Spicer?

Not panicked, disgusted that Donald is credentialing a vile lowlife #Birther, Jerry Corsi. Really shows how low this White House is. Do it, Jerry. Ask a birfer question.
Geir.PNG
Libs In Total Panic-Breakdown! Trump Puts Jerome Corsi Of Sheriff Joe Arpaio Birther Posse As WH Press Pool (Video)
Monday, February 6, 2017 3:36 By King of Shambhala (Reporter)

(Before It's News)

The liberals are scurrying for the exits, back under the rocks they crawled out from under. Trump’s granting press credentials to Jerome Corsi of Alex Jones’ Infowars, which is a watchdog-group for freedom and human rights. The liberals are losing their marbles and running for cover. This is big. When the first question is asked at the White House about the birth certificate, the world will spin off-kilter. Obama was nothing but one big lie.

InfoWars reporter Jerome Corsi to get White House credentials
http://pool-video.beforeitsnews.com/alt ... 74236.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkT1PvBgKc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 am

I believe the correct term is "sweating bullets."
"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Estiveo wrote:I believe the correct term is "sweating bullets." laughing.
FIFY
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Hey, Bob! Are "we" done listening on Friday? Don't we need more Freedom? Image

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:28 pm

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Loren

Post by Loren » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Hey! Did you know we're panicking because Corsi is getting credentialed and will birf with Tiny Sean Spicer?

Not panicked, disgusted that Donald is credentialing a vile lowlife #Birther, Jerry Corsi. Really shows how low this White House is. Do it, Jerry. Ask a birfer question.
I think these reports are premature. Corsi said he applied for credentials, but I haven't seen him say yet that his application has been APPROVED. And it's been almost a month.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:26 pm

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:Hey, Bob! Are "we" done listening on Friday? Don't we need more Freedom?
My new rule is that, if Gallups doesn't post in the teaser that he is going to talk about (or have on as a guest) Arpaio, Zullo, etc., then I don't bother listening. :nope:

I figure if something of note* is said, it'll trickle out on P&E, FF's Facebook page, etc. Then someone** can just listen to the archive.

I haven't posted anything recently because all indications are that the last few weeks have been filled with guests of the Bible thumpin'/book touting/both variety, or no guest at all -- just Gallups, son, and Shoesmith misreading the headlines. :yawn:

* Of note to birtherstan; nothing any birther does now is noteworthy.

* I.e., me.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:44 pm

It was all about gay bashing today. Couldn't stand to listen for very long. Very disgusting homophobia.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 am

Rharon has a typically poorly written and long article about Klayman but she has a secret weapon... a quote from Zullo!

Did we ever have confirmation of this? “Klayman was introduced to Montgomery through me,” Zullo continued.
Government Spying: How High Does it Go?
MIKE ZULLO COMMENTS ON ALLEGED WARRANTLESS SURVEILLANCE

By Sharon Rondeau on Thursday, March 2, 20171 Comment

Snip snip snip... takes her like 50 graphs to get to it...

In August 2011, Arpaio appointed former detective Mike Zullo to investigate claims that the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website several months earlier was a forgery. Although two press conferences were given in 2012, Zullo’s investigation remained ongoing and eventually intersected with Montgomery’s work for Arpaio, with Montgomery performing a forensic analysis of the birth certificate image.

In November 2015, attorneys representing the plaintiffs in Melendres subpoenaed Zullo to testify as to the nature of Montgomery’s work for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO). Although denied legal representation by the county and initially invoking his Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate himself, Zullo later decided to answer questions which revealed that Snow himself was reported by Montgomery to be one of the victims of the government data breaches.

Neither the local media nor Snow appeared curious as to how the breaches occurred or the nature of the information which was allegedly stolen.

In response to Klayman’s appearance on Fox Business, Zullo told The Post & Email, “Montgomery’s claims are now manifesting themselves in regard to Trump. The stakes rose very high against Arpaio once it was realized we had information from Montgomery. Then there was a full-court press against Arpaio.”

“Klayman was introduced to Montgomery through me,” Zullo continued. “Montgomery was always saying that the government was monitoring civilians. Investigators also learned that this monitoring was being done in the absence of FISA court approval or obtaining wiretap authority from any federal court.”
http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/03/02/ ... g-high-go/

Whatever happened to "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" :(

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 am

Did we ever have confirmation of this? “Klayman was introduced to Montgomery through me,” Zullo continued.
"Confirmation"? No. The dealings of these rats is known only to these rats. But that has been Zullo's story as along, so it isn't really "new."

I found "interesting" that, among the victims who Montgomery "miraculously" located, was none other than Lamberth, the judge Klayman provided to Arpaio.

Such a convenient coincidence!

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:51 pm

10 minutes before the show, Gallups announces that Corsi will be the first guest. I doubt he'll have anything of note to say, but I'll try to listen.

I'm listening now. After the :yankyank: circle, it unsurprisingly is all about Obama. But just some :yawn: lies about Obama, the deep state, etc.

Corsi touts a new series of articles about how Obama raided Freddie and Fannie Mac to pay for the Obamacare's subsidies. Predicts investigations! :roll:

An obligatory recap about Arpaio, Zullo, forgery, etc. :yawn: Nothing new; Corsi didn't seem particularly interested in playing along.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Must be hard to go from Swift Boater to Shit Stroker.
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:42 am

Received this forwarded email from Mr. Reilly:
Brian,

Thank you for your email and your request for information.

Sheriff Paul Penzone announced the disbanding of the Cold Case Posse as part of a news conference on January 20, 2017. The disbanding the Posse is ongoing, so I do not have answers to your specific questions. Here’s what I can say with certainty:

· We are in the process of locating documents and records of the activities of the Cold Case Posse. That process is ongoing and not complete.

· Mr. Zullo is no longer associated with the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in either an official or volunteer capacity.

· Mr. Zullo is not eligible for reassignment to other Posses.

· Some other members of that Posse have asked for reassignment and we are evaluating their requests now.

· Posses are volunteer organizations and operate their Facebook pages separately from the official business of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. Questions related to their Facebook pages should be directed to the individual Posse.

· Posses are volunteer organizations and operate their fundraising separate from the official business of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. Questions related to the status and use of contributions should be directed to the individual Posse.

· Since Posses are independent, volunteer organizations, we cannot speak to their filings with the Arizona Corporation Commission. Any questions on their standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission should be directed to that agency.

Thanks again for reaching out. Please let me know if we can be of further service.

Mark Casey
Director of Public Information
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:51 pm

P&E: Obama Birth Certificate Investigator: “We Were Aware of the Spying”:
“DEEP AND DARK” EXPLAINED

Following revelations made by President Trump early on Saturday morning that he believes his phones were “wiretapped” by the Obama regime, The Post & Email spoke with Mike Zullo, who led the 5+-year criminal probe into the image posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 purported to be a scan of a certified copy of Barack Hussein Obama’s long-form birth certificate.

Zullo wrote:This is information that I had obtained in the initial meetings with Dennis Montgomery. Investigators were aware of the spying on Trump and others back in 2013 as well as possible illegal wiretaps. Sheriff Arpaio and I were aware of this information. The quandary we found ourselves in was that there was nowhere to turn in the normal course of investigative protocol. Concerns were that the DOJ and the FBI were compromised, which necessitated the bringing-forth of Dennis Montgomery to a federal judge, which was accomplished.

Remember when I said back in 2014 that this was “deep and dark?” That’s what I was referring to. This is deep and dark, and now it’s emerging as the “deep state” in the public’s eye.

Return to “Miscellaneous”