Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Orlylicious

Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #1 by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRPtsJ1487w&nohtml5=False
Celebration and relief at the White House, Darpa, Soro's office and all the ground team! It's the ANNIVERSARY of "BIG 'PLAN A.' Bob is totally right and thank you for taking these for the team!

Let's look at the beginning of the Universe Shattering, Money Raising failure, here's the first thread. As they said in 2013, Surrender Obots, the jig is up! The delusion! The lies! The idiocy! Mmmm those were the days:

News so big P&E needed two stories to cover all the deception! Surrender Obots, the jig is up... here comes "BIG 'PLAN A.'" Frogs are to be marching!
Carl Gallups: “Big ‘Plan A’ On Target and Scheduled to Happen” to Exposing Obama Birth Certificate Fraud
IS THE “CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE” ABOUT TO END?

by Sharon Rondeau

Carl Gallups has been reporting on recent developments in the investigation of the Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse regarding the forgery of a long-form birth certificate bearing Obama’s name and presented to the public as proof of his birth in Hawaii

(Apr. 13, 2013) — On the internet radio show “Freedom Friday” hosted by Pastor Carl Gallups on April 12, 2013, Gallups reviewed the news given out on his April 4 show and announced that a “Big ‘Plan A’” is being assembled with “VIPs” who “have standing” to bring the revelations that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery to a level of complete public awareness. Gallups hosts the show every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. CT.

A Cold Case Posse working with the Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff’s Department determined early last year that the image uploaded to the White House server on April 27, 2011 was a computer-generated forgery. Obama’s Selective Service registration form was also declared a forgery.

The Selective Service Administration has not cooperated with the posse’s request to view the microfilm of the Selective Service registration form, claiming that it has been destroyed and advising them to approach the FBI if they believed a crime had been committed.

In the second part of the broadcast presented by ObamaReleaseYourRecords, Gallups stated that a “definitive plan of action” is “in place” to expose the fraud. “We’re closer now to having something done than we have been in this whole five or six years,” Gallups said. He also reported that new “VIPs” have also met with Lt. Michael Zullo, the lead investigator of the posse, who has been pushing for a federal investigation since the posse’s findings were made public last year. “They’ve promised full public exposure to the case,” Gallups said, with more having “made contact” with Zullo over the last week.

Gallups said that Obama supporters, who he called “Obamabots,” are “going crazy,” presumably referring to members of The Fogbow and others. “They mock, they name-call, and they threaten,” Gallups said. On April 4, one of them who reportedly used a fake name to gain access to the airwaves called Zullo “a liar” by failing to consider research allegedly completed by a “John Woodman” who claimed to be “a Republican,” but an examination of Woodman’s postings indicates that he is an Obama supporter. Zullo indicated during his April 4 interview with Gallups that he communicated with Woodman and found that his “evidence” was simply “speculation.”

More at: http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/04/13/ ... ate-fraud/

Breaking: Carl Gallups on Plan to Expose Obama Birth Certificate Fraud
MOVING INVESTIGATION TO THE “PROSECUTORIAL LEVEL”

by Sharon Rondeau

The image posted for nearly two years on the White House server purported to be Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a forgery as verified by an outside source to the Cold Case Posse, which completed an exhaustive investigation over more than 20 months

(Apr. 13, 2013) — Following the broadcast of Carl Gallups’ April 12 “Freedom Friday” radio show, The Post & Email interviewed Gallups about new developments in the Cold Case Posse investigation in which “VIPs” have indicated an interest in publicizing the findings of forgery of Obama’s long-form birth certificate. For more than five years, questions about Obama’s legitimacy for the presidency have arisen and not been addressed by courts, judges, attorneys general and members of Congress. Obama’s reluctance to release any documentation from his college years or about his family, passport applications or proof of birthplace have added to the speculation that he is hiding something.

Numerous computer graphics and typesetting experts analyzed the image presented on April 27, 2011 as Obama’s long-form birth certificate and declared it a forgery. The Cold Case Posse affirmed the claims in two press conferences last year after which the mainstream media refused to report what could be the deepest political deception in American history far exceeding the Watergate Hotel break-in by Republican operatives under President Richard M. Nixon.

Gallups had said that a “Big ‘Plan A’” is under development by which the public would eventually be told that the birth certificate purported to be a certified copy of an original from Hawaii is a forgery. Gallups said that a 3-6-month time frame had been anticipated but today told The Post & Email, “The latest planning meeting that was held indicates that this revelation will be shorter than 3-6 months. However, that’s always subject to change because we’re dealing with important players, people of standing, and this all has to line up with their schedules, their plans, and also who else might be involved.”

We asked Gallups who the “VIPs” are who have recently indicated an interest in the investigation. “People with standing are people who can move this forward to an investigation/prosecutorial level. That could be any number of state or federal officials. There are courts and government figures at state and federal levels who have the power and authority to step forward and say, ‘A crime has been committed, we have the evidence, and we’re moving forward on it with our authority.‘ That’s what I mean by ‘VIP.’ I’m not talking about people who might just be interested; I’m talking about people who can do something about it.” The Post & Email then suggested, “A state attorney general, a governor, a prosecutor…” to which Gallups answered, “For example; there are three or four or five other titles.” He continued:

In answer to your original question, yes, there are some VIPs who have now seen and/or are seeing and/or have had lengthy meetings and heard about all the evidence and are anxious to move forward on it in an official level and are now making plans to move forward on it. That’s why we originally said “probably 3-6 months based upon what these people are telling us.” But now, based upon some of the latest meetings, it looks as if there’s a real possibility this could happen before the 3-6 months. But we’re being guarded because it is subject to change, because we are dealing with powers and people and authorities who have other responsibilities, and their schedules could change at the last second. But if it moves forward like the plan of action that’s being put in place calls for, then I would say without any hesitation that the public will see something on this before the 3-6-month period. As I told my radio audience, though, even if it is six months, we’ve waited five and a half years. I can wait another six months. We have to do something to get our constitutional republic back.

More at: http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/04/13/ ... ate-fraud/

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

PatGund

Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Really! Starring Mike Zullo P6980

Post #2 by PatGund » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 pm

So basically "this is it, no really, any day now, you betcha, no kidding this time, I really really really mean it this time, cross my heart and hope to die, stick a finger in my eye, honest injun."

Oh and "Wahhh! We got caught lying, but it's not our fault! *sniff* How dare those nasty poopieheads claim we're liars!! Wahhhh!! Send money"

Epectitus

Post #3 by Epectitus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm

LOL... Somebody has been reading the Fogbow:

Regarding the Obamabot/Fogbow connection, I can see that my program is being targeted. Zullo and I went to Mt. Vernon together and spoke to a tour guide innocently, because we didn’t know what his politics were – and we simply asked – and we used the word “president” – “Has President Obama visited this site?” With a complete look of disgust on his face, he instantly said, “He’s the only president in U.S. history to never visit this place. His wife and daughters have been here, but he has never set foot on the place.” Now how can I be lying when I’m simply reporting what an employee answered? The employee might be lying or he might be mistaken; those are possibilities. But Mike Zullo and I are not liars. We did not lie. We asked a guy a question; he gave us an answer; we reported his answer on the radio program. It’s as simple as that.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Sterngard Friegen

Post #4 by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Gallups said that Obama supporters, who he called “Obamabots,” are “going crazy,” presumably referring to members of The Fogbow and others. “They mock, they name-call, and they threaten,” Gallups said.”

“My challenge is still unanswered by the Obamabots,” Gallups said. He said he has asked for “legally verifiable” evidence that Obama “is a U.S. citizen.” “What they do is call names; that’s all they’ve got,” he said.

I wouldn't agree that "that's all they've got." Here buffoon, here's what we got: [/break1]whitehouse.gov/sites/.../birth-certificate-long-form.pdf]http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/.../bir ... g-form.pdf[/break1]gov/health/vital-records/obama.html]http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

Volkonski

Post #5 by Volkonski » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Regarding the Obamabot/Fogbow connection, I can see that my program is being targeted. Zullo and I went to Mt. Vernon together and spoke to a tour guide innocently, because we didn’t know what his politics were – and we simply asked – and we used the word “president” – “Has President Obama visited this site?” With a complete look of disgust on his face, he instantly said, “He’s the only president in U.S. history to never visit this place. His wife and daughters have been here, but he has never set foot on the place.” [highlight]Now how can I be lying when I’m simply reporting what an employee answered?[/highlight] The employee might be lying or he might be mistaken; those are possibilities. But Mike Zullo and I are not liars. We did not lie. We asked a guy a question; he gave us an answer; we reported his answer on the radio program. It’s as simple as that.

By not reporting what the employee actually said but something else instead. That's how he could be lying.

But even if they did not lie about that, we know that they are grifters.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ObjectiveDoubter

Post #6 by ObjectiveDoubter » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:12 pm

"Numerous ... experts analyzed [highlight=#ffff40]the image[/highlight] ... and declared it a forgery."

"... the birth certificate purported to be [highlight=#ffff40]a certified copy[/highlight] of an original from Hawaii is a forgery."

How many times must these morons be told: the image on the Internet posted by the WH is NOT the certified copy itself. It's just a computer image. Whether it's a "forgery" or not is irrelevant.

Since none of the "experts" have seen a certified copy, are they --

clairvoyant? Not likely!

Or just stoooopid idiot birfers? http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/quasimodo.gif We have a winner!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post #7 by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Regarding the Obamabot/Fogbow connection, I can see that my program is being targeted. Zullo and I went to Mt. Vernon together and spoke to a tour guide innocently, because we didn’t know what his politics were – and we simply asked – and we used the word “president” – “Has President Obama visited this site?” With a complete look of disgust on his face, he instantly said, “He’s the only president in U.S. history to never visit this place. His wife and daughters have been here, but he has never set foot on the place.” Now how can I be lying when I’m simply reporting what an employee answered? The employee might be lying or he might be mistaken; those are possibilities. But Mike Zullo and I are not liars. We did not lie. We asked a guy a question; he gave us an answer; we reported his answer on the radio program. It’s as simple as that.

That's interesting because in the program he never said the tour guide said his wife and daughters have been there. Now he's adding more to the story.

Jocelyn9596

Post #8 by Jocelyn9596 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

That's interesting because in the program he never said the tour guide said his wife and daughters have been there. Now he's adding more to the story.

The tour guide's expression has also changed to a "look of disgust" from "eyes almost filled with tears" now, too. So which is it, Carl? When you're telling the truth, it's not difficult to remember what you said. When you lie, you make mistakes as you've done here. [-(

Reality Check

Post #9 by Reality Check » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

I think someone has touched a nerve with Lyin' Carl and Generalissimo Zullu. [-X

What has 'theology' ever said that is of the smallest use to anybody? When has 'theology' ever said anything that is demonstrably true and is not obvious? What makes you think that 'theology' is a subject at all?

Richard Dawkins

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post #10 by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:32 pm

I think someone has touched a nerve with Lyin' Carl and Generalissimo Zullu. [-X

Yup I expect his story to change again. Funny how he just threw that tour guide under the bus

AnitaMaria

Post #11 by AnitaMaria » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Threw the tour guide under the bus? As I see it, the tour guide told them a stupid story that was plausible but unlikely and that appealed to the teabagger idea of shallow patriotism. Gallups and Zullo believed it because they are gullible and repeated it because they are morons. If the story is incorrect, it's because the tour guide was wrong. How is that throwing him under the bus? When he first told the story, he said a tour guide told him. He's maintaining that a tour guide told him. I don't see anything suspicious at all about this.

Epectitus

Post #13 by Epectitus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Yep, he learned that from RC.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

verbalobe

Post #14 by verbalobe » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

...Zullo and I went to Mt. Vernon together and spoke to a tour guide innocently, because we didn’t know what his politics were – and we simply asked – and we used the word “president” – “Has President Obama visited this site?” With a complete look of disgust on his face, he instantly said, “He’s the only president in U.S. history to never visit this place. His wife and daughters have been here, but he has never set foot on the place.” Now how can I be lying when I’m simply reporting what an employee answered? The employee might be lying or he might be mistaken; those are possibilities. But Mike Zullo and I are not liars. We did not lie. We asked a guy a question; he gave us an answer; we reported his answer on the radio program. It’s as simple as that.

The only "simple" things in this story are Zullo and Gallups. It is unfortunately completely believable to me that their bullshit meters didn't fly off the scale when/if the tour guide told them this. As all of ours did when they repeated the assertion.Anyone with an iota of sense would have known on the face of it that this was a highly unlikely claim, and anyone professionally (i.e., legitimately) involved in either investigatory work or journalism would have had their curiosity triggered sufficiently to doublecheck it before repeating it.But we've known all along that neither Zullo nor Gallups has either sense or a professional interest in truth. They just reconfirmed it.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post #15 by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

But we've known all along that neither Zullo nor Gallups has either sense or a professional interest in truth. They just reconfirmed it.

That's because Gallups and Zullo know their intended audience are just a bunch of nonthinking, intellectually incurious fools. None of their audience would be assed to do the research themselves and thus they just believe it. Zullo argues as some false authority and they just lap it right up.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post #16 by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Threw the tour guide under the bus? As I see it, the tour guide told them a stupid story that was plausible, but unlikely and that appealed to the teabagger idea of shallow patriotism. Gallops and Zullo believed it because they are gullible and repeated it because they are morons. If the story is incorrect, it's because the tour guide was wrong. How is that throwing him under the bus? When he first told the story, he said a tour guide told him. He's maintaining that a tour guide told him. I don't see anything suspicious at all about this.

I don't believe any tour guide said any such thing to them. I think they're a couple liars.Well, actually, I know they're a couple liars. I just happen to think they're also lying about this, like they've lied about everything else I've ever heard them say.

Epectitus

Post #17 by Epectitus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Here's the exact transcript from the original Gallups/Zullo show:

1:00:56

Gallup: And Mike, I gotta tell our listeners this ‘cause you and I were blown away. So, we’re at Mount Vernon, and we’ve been through the… the estate, we’re in the bedroom where Washington died, we’re… we’re in his house, we’re overwhelmed by all this, we walk back down to the.. uh.. museum and there’s an elderly gentleman there who's been, you know, guiding tours et cetera, and I asked him, I said… well, I think Zu… I think you... you asked him and then you told him to repeat it, that’s right, you asked him first. “Has Barack Obama visited Mount Vernon?” And the man looked at me and Lieutenant Zullo and said “He’s the only president in US history who has never set foot on this property.”

Zullo: Yeah, he did. He did say that.

Gallup: Mike and I were so ashamed. Just.. i..it just blew us away. The guy almost cried when he said it. He’s the only president in US history who has never set foot on Mount Vernon property.

bob

Post #19 by bob » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 pm

These two are such morans. (Waiving to our favorite lurkers.)

When caught in the lie about "no president has ever visited," the story changed to "we're just reporting what we were told."

Real investigators and journalists do actual research; they don't rely on what someone says. This ludicrous claim was debunked in minutes, and it is obvious these "professionals" had done no independent investigation.

Further eroding their credibility, and further demonstrating their confirmation bias.

Also for the lurkers: The State of Hawaii sent election officials in two different states certified verifications that President Obama was born in Hawaii. And these actual VIPs (you know, the people with the authority to decide these matters) had no problem accepting this verification.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

ObjectiveDoubter

Post #20 by ObjectiveDoubter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 am

These two are such morans. (Waiving to our favorite lurkers.)

When caught in the lie about "no president has ever visited," the story changed to "we're just reporting what we were told."

Real investigators and journalists do actual research; they don't rely on what someone says. This ludicrous claim was debunked in minutes, and it is obvious these "professionals" had done no independent investigation.

Further eroding their credibility, and further demonstrating their confirmation bias.

Also for the lurkers: The State of Hawaii sent election officials in two different states certified verifications that President Obama was born in Hawaii. And these actual VIPs (you know, the people with the authority to decide these matters) had no problem accepting this verification.

Silly boy. We know that they were bribed, threatened or blackmailed. You ask, which "they" were bribed, threatened or blackmailed? Oh, take your pick. One day it's the Hawaii DOH officials. The next day it's the SoS of either or both states. Cuz we jus' know that's the case. That big bad Black man in the White House has such far-reaching powers of persuasion.

magdalen77

Post #21 by magdalen77 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am

BTW, I don't expect my president to spend his days visiting historic sites and worshipping their deceased inhabitants. I'd prefer he'd do his job. I didn't know we had a national religion that required us to go worship at the houses of ex-presidents. I guess I missed class that day.

jtmunkus

Post #22 by jtmunkus » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 am

"Those obotics! They ain't got nuthin' like we've got!""Did you hear what they're saying at Mt. Vernon?! Scandalous!" :-bd =)) :-bd

PatGund

Post #23 by PatGund » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 am

BTW, I don't expect my president to spend his days visiting historic sites and worshipping their deceased inhabitants. I'd prefer he'd do his job. I didn't know we had a national religion that required us to go worship at the houses of ex-presidents. I guess I missed class that day.

Yeah, it's almost like they think that you have to make sacred pilgrimages to specific holy sites to be a true American......

GreatGrey

Post #24 by GreatGrey » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:14 am

Um... Wasn't Mt Vernon a plantation?

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post #25 by A Legal Lohengrin » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 am

This whole thread is an example of the weird fantasies and delusions that RWNJs use to attack anyone. They first imagine that there is some rule that every President has to make some Islamic-style pilgrimage, like a hajj, to some mecca of their desire, then denounce any (Democrat) who hasn't done whatever fantasy mecca pilgrimage they think is somehow necessary.In reality, nobody gives a shit what RWNJs imagine everyone has to do to satisfy their, well, whatever. I don't even know what it is. I just know it's insane.[edit]I should note I actually have a lot more respect for Muslims who honestly complete the hajj than these idiots. My comparison was simply to note that these scum use tests like this, which they usually just made up, as an excuse to attack legitimate leaders like Obama.[/edit]

Return to “Miscellaneous”